Sayles Livingston Design Reviews

173 | Tiverton, RI

173 Reviews for Sayles Livingston Design

Hannah · Married on 10/01/2016

Sayles did a beautiful job with my wedding bouquets - they looked absolutely stunning and flawless. She was incredibly accomodating and easy to work with. I couldn't imagine working with a better florist!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Courtney Morgan · Married on 09/17/2016

Sayles, Cara, and the rest of the team did an AMAZING job putting together gorgeous floral arrangements for our rehearsal dinner and wedding a couple of weeks ago. We received so many compliments, and I can't rave enough about how great it was to work with this team. All we had to do was share what we liked and didn't like, and the team took it from there and really did a phenomenal job! They also helped with set-up and movement of floral arrangements from wedding ceremony to cocktail hour and then wedding reception to the farewell brunch the morning after the wedding (and they kept all arrangements in a cooler overnight to ensure they were in good shape for the next day). We couldn't be happier that we chose Sayles to design the floral arrangements for our most special weekend!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Jenny · Married on 09/09/2016

I had debated DIY flowers to save on our budget, but decided to get a quote before making that plunge. Not only were our flowers beyond anything I could've pictured, they were significantly under what I had expected to pay! After a couple of thorough phone calls, Sayles and her team created amazing bouquets and centerpieces that fit perfectly with the rest of our wedding.

Sent on 12/19/2016
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 08/13/2016

Sayles came recommended to us by our wedding planner, as we knew really nothing about florists in the area and weren't sure where to even start. I met with her just once (we planned from out of state) but knew immediately that we were in great hands. She spent a couple of hours with me going through books and pictures until she got an idea of exactly what I was envisioning. The flower types and exact colors were less important to me than the idea that neither the flowers nor the decor overpower our outdoor ceremony and reception spots, which she completely understood. When I saw everything for the first time on Saturday, I was blown away. The flowers and accessories (wheelbarrow with flowers, our trellis, lanterns, etc) that she used were gorgeous and couldn't have been a better match for our venue. I was particularly in love with our trellis, which was covered in a gorgeous arrangement of flowers and vines that created the perfect backdrop for exchanging our vows. Sayles and her team are top notch and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing florist.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Sayles Livingston Design's reply:

Hi Kate! Congratulations!!! It was wonderful to work with you and your family! I feel incredibly privileged to have been a part of a perfect day, on a spectacular property with a beautiful bride and groom! Thanks to you!!! Warmly, Sayles

Hiring Sayles and her team was the best decision we made for our wedding. When we began wedding planning, we were pretty overwhelmed. When we met Sayles, we knew that we were in great hands and that everything was not only going to be okay, it was going to be perfect. She is so creative, sweet, and thoughtful. We looked forward to every visit with her! She spent so much time getting to know us and our personalities, thinking about our vision, adding amazing ideas, and making it all come to life. She came up with creative ideas so that everything we wanted could work within our budget. We had high expectations from seeing her work, and she completely exceeded them. We simply could not believe how gorgeous our wedding looked - it was STUNNING! Soooooo many of our guests commented on how beyond gorgeous the flowers were and had to know who did them - and people are still talking about it and asking!! Our photos came out absolutely amazing, and Sayles' flowers and design are the reason why. Sayles and her team are the absolute best!!!!!!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Danielle · Married on 08/06/2016

We are so happy we found Sayles! We received price quotes from a few different florists, and it was clear that Sayles was willing to provide us with a competitive price without sacrificing quality. She worked within our budget to achieve the exact vision we had for our wedding, and was accommodating with last minute add-ons and changes. When I arrived to my reception, the room was set up exactly how I had envisioned - not a candle, lantern, or flower out of place! Thank you Sayles for a beautiful wedding day!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Sayles Livingston Design's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this Danielle! We loved working with you!!!! Sending you the warmest congratulations! Sayles (and Team!)

Desiree · Married on 07/24/2016

What can I say about Sayles and her team...they were AMAZING. Their prices were very reasonable; their product was breathtaking; and they really cared about the look we were going for and made it come to life. Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Briana · Married on 07/22/2016

Sayles and her team are incredibly talented!! The florals that were prepared for our wedding were more than expected and created a lovely ambiance. I couldn't decide which arrangement was my favorite! We received countless compliments.

Sayles and Cara were amazing to work with from start to finish. They were incredibly responsive and accommodating throughout working together. They were willing to work with my budget and explain what we could do or strive for. I hadn't come across other vendors that would do the same and explain gorgeous alternatives or provide such suggestions. They set up a Pinterest board that allowed us to communicate ideas much easier. The payment and invoicing system they used was a great help.

Thinking of the next occasion I will be booking them for!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Garrett · Married on 07/17/2016

There is no other option when it comes to creativity, professionalism and delivery! I gave Sayles my vision and that was about it....my wedding day was made so remarkably beautiful and memorable because Sayles has the experience and confidence to take the ideas and execute beautifully....give her the creative space and she will knock your socks off!! Thank you Sayles, the ceremony cirle is front and center on our Thank You cards, so incredibly beautiful!!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Melis · Married on 07/02/2016

Cara and Sayles did a fantastic job with our wedding in Newport! We asked for some fairly esoteric flowers (green kangaroo paws) to honor the Australian side of our family, and they were able to find them and incorporate them beautifully with the rest of the flowers. The arrangements were luscious and exactly what I envisioned, if not even more beautiful. They were also very responsive and accommodating. Thank you!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Sayles Livingston Design's reply:

Congratulations!!! We really enjoyed helping to make your day beautiful!! Thanks for trusting us to do that! Warmly, Sayles

Katie · Married on 06/25/2016

So creative and personable. Sayles does amazing designs. The flowers were beautiful and she was so easy to work with.

Sent on 03/18/2017

Tessa · Married on 06/10/2016

The Sayles Livingston Design team was a dream to work with. They were super accommodating and attentive from start to finish. Cara was so extremely helpful and made planning the wedding flowers so fun! They were great with our budget and between phone consultations, a suggested "look book", in person meetings and making updates and changes along the way - we really couldn't have asked for a better experience. Every moment throughout our special day, I had to catch my breath when seeing the flowers -- so stunning. Thank you, Sayles Livingston Design!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Sayles Livingston Design's reply:

Congratulations and thank you so much!!! It was such a pleasure to work with you!
    I am so glad we made your day a bit more lovely than it already was!

Sayles and the team at Sayles Livingston Design

Mary Katherine · Married on 05/27/2016

Sayles was great, she has exquisite taste and everything looked beautiful! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Thank you so much! It was great working with you! Congratulations!!! Sayles

Alicia · Married on 10/10/2015

Flowers were beyond beautiful and even better than I could have imagined! Sayles and Cara were amazing to work with!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Sayles and Cara were amazing to work with from start to finish. Given the large weddings and productions that Sayles has worked with, I thought reaching out to her would be a long shot, but she was flexible and worked with our smaller budget. Some other florists we spoke to simply ignored us or tried to convince us to give up parts of what we wanted to fit our budget, but she did none of that. In fact, her and her team over-delivered with the final product while coming in within (even slightly under) our budget--they threw in at least one extra arrangement and everything looked more full than we expected. My husband and I were both in awe with how perfect everything looked and we got a ton of compliments from our guests.

Sayles was also flexible with the drop off at the venue so we could do photos with my bouquet prior to the wedding...I really can't gush enough with how seamless and awesome everything turned out. We talked to several florists in the Newport area, and we couldn't be happier with our choice to work with Sayles.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Sayles Livingston Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review! It was absolutely our pleasure!!
    Warmly, Sayles

Sayles was fantastic. Our flowers looked exactly like I had envisioned them in my head, only better. I was so happy with how everything turned out. She really understood our vision and created it to perfection. She was also very easy to work with and so patient with us as we changed our mind a few times about some of our designs. She struck a perfect balance between allowing us to explore our own ideas of what we wanted and contributing helpful, creative suggestions when we wanted them. I was so pleased with the result! Definitely one of the better vendors I booked.

Sent on 12/19/2015

I sent Sayles a few photos of exactly what I wanted (from pinterest) and they created my bouquets and centerpieces EXACTLY like the photos. They are so professional and wonderful - I had so many compliments on my centerpieces. Exchanging emails and calls was a breeze with them as well - very responsive and great with getting everything I wanted within my budget.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Sayles and her team are fantastic. I wanted to find a florist who would give me the most bang for my buck and Sayles did NOT disappoint. She was incredibly helpful about working within our budget and though I only gave her so much direction in terms of what I wanted, she knocked it out of the park. The first thing guests would say to me when they saw me on our wedding day was how beautiful the flowers were. Getting in touch was not ALWAYS the easiest, but I chalked that up to the fact that our wedding was one of many she was working on. Regardless, I always received helpful answers and I could NOT be happier with our decision to go with Sayles.

Sent on 09/04/2015

amanda · Married on 07/25/2015

Sayles came up to Mass to plan the flower arrangements/ design for my ceremony venue and reception reception venue. I had the idea of "french countryside, provincial", and she totally blew it out of the water! her designs were gorgeous and she did the whole event with barely a picture. Her designs for my bouquets and arrangements at both venues were exactly what I wanted and more. I highly recommend her for any event

Sent on 11/09/2015

Lee · Married on 07/11/2015

Sayles was an absolute pleasure to work with on my daughter's wedding this past July 11th at Castle Hill in Newport, Rhode Island. From the start, her "can do" attitude was very much appreciated and she executed well our vision for the floral arrangements and tables. She offered valued suggestions and she was flexible in helping us deal with some logistics, using some wedding flowers for the Sunday brunch. When I arrived at the venue the flowers looked just like what we had imagined. I only wish she had been there to hear the oohs and aahs when our guests arrived!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Caitlyn · Married on 06/20/2015

We were married on 6/20/15 at Blithewold Mansion, Gardens & Arboretum in Bristol, RI. Sayles was an absolute pleasure to work with. The team created the most beautiful flower-covered arbor for our wedding ceremony, the ultimate bridal bouquet (full of coral peonies, garden roses), stunning bridesmaid bouquets, wedding row arrangements, flower girl crown and fairy wand, corsages, boutonnieres, reception table arrangements, card table arrangement, and small additional touches throughout. I have honestly never seen flowers like these before. I was blown away by how stunning everything was. Sayles helped execute the vision that my mom and I had, and somehow completely exceeded even our highest expectations. Sayles is lovely, easy to work with, enthusiastic and responsive. The team even helped set up a driftwood sandbox for us, for our place cards/favors, and decorated the table beautifully. Our initial estimate is exactly what we paid - you will not be underquoted. Sayles is the absolute best. Thank you for everything, Sayles & team. I will be sure to forward pictures on from the photographer!!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Amy · Married on 06/13/2015

I cannot say enough about how easy , Professional , pleasant and passionate about flowers Sayles Livingston is to work with. Everything was perfect, contracts included photos, communication was clear and concise! She is a gift in this industry! Thank you Sayles.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Firstly, I must just say "WOW"!!!!!
    She took my dream to a whole new level. It was simply magnificent. I can't tell you how many guest approached me to say it was the most exquisite wedding they ever attended because the flowers were so out of this world STUNNING! They all assumed I hired a florist from Manhattan or Boston because they really were over-the-top! Further, I had a budget she helped me match my grand vision in the most magnificent way!
    Thank you for all that you did.
    You turned my wedding night into a fantasy fit for a story book!

I couldn't have chosen a more spectacular florist!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Sayles Livingston Design's reply:

It was a pleasure!!!!!!!!!

Ashley · Married on 08/16/2014

Wow, wow, wow! Sayles provided the flowers for our wedding in Newport, RI at Belle Mer and we could not be happier. Going into the wedding planning process, I knew that I wanted to plan all of the details/décor of my wedding. But, I also knew how important it was for me to find vendors that understood my vision, but could also give me the support/advice I needed along the way. Sayles, was absolutely the perfect person to work with. At moments where I was insecure she knew when to step up and give advice, but she mostly just listened and took notes. I trusted her from the moment I stepped into her beautiful shop and her team absolutely delivered! From the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, and the reception room we loved everything. Thank you so much, Sayles!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Megumi · Married on 07/26/2014

Sayles provided the flowers for our wedding in Jamestown, RI last week. Her work is stunning. Everything - from the trellis to the table flowers to the flowers for my (the bride's) hair - was beautiful. When I first met with Sayles, I was not really clear on my "vision" for our wedding. I had some discrete ideas, but it was really in talking to Sayles that I felt the aesthetic and feel for our wedding coming together. When I needed advice on the color scheme, Sayles was helpful but not pushy. Sayles was also extremely open to modifications to our order, and was so flexible in working within our budget.

Sayles was patient, warm, and responsive in all of our interactions. Every email exchange I had with her was reassuring, and I never once doubted that she would deliver beautiful flowers. Many of our guests asked who had provided the flowers as they were noticeably special. My now husband, who didn't really consider the flowers a key feature of our wedding prior to the event, was also blown away by how beautiful our flowers were, how festive they made the day, and how timeless they look in the photos.

Sayles, thank you!!!