Sayles Livingston Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Kristen M. Married on 09/24/2021

Highly recommend

The FLOWERS were GORGEOUS!!! WOW!!! They were breathtaking and far exceeded our expectations! We are so impressed – Sayles and her team created exactly what my daughter had described she wanted. Everything was PERFECT! Thank you so much for being a part of our celebration!
  • Kasey
    Kasey Married on 09/10/2021

Absolutely stunning work!

Sayles and hear team did an incredible job for my wedding florals! They were easy to work with and even made the trip all the way from Rhode Island to Cape Cod. We initially went over my vision and used a pinterest board to share floral photos and ideas. I was blown away in every aspect on our wedding day. Even my husband who did not understand florals was amazed at how our vision came to life. From our ceremony florals and arch to our hedge wall, our centerpieces and sweetheart table, the flowers were all STUNNING! Our guests complimented how beautiful everything was and flowers truly completed and added so much beauty to our venue. Cannot thank Sayles enough!!
  • Catherine
    Catherine S. Married on 09/02/2021

Exceeded expectations!

Sayles and her team nailed our wedding flowers - they were beyond my expectations! The flowers were the very first thing I noticed walking down the aisle and entering our reception venue, and we received so many compliments from our guests.

Sayles was incredibly patient throughout our wedding planning process with any indecisiveness and with having to postpone multiple times due to covid. She was helpful in advising what would and wouldn't be impactful, and made our vision look even more beautiful than we had imagined. Thank you Sayles!
  • Kristen
    Kristen T. Married on 08/20/2021

Wonderful experience!

Sayles and team created the MOST amazing flowers at our wedding this past August. It really was an absolute dream....and such a pleasure to work with Sayles! Her team perfectly executed the vision. Our minds were blown and we received many compliments from guests (though they are one's that should have been receiving them!). We would absolutely recommend your services to any couples in the Rhode Island area.
    Andrea B. Married on 07/23/2021

Took my breath away!

Sayles is incredibly talented. I shared with her my vision on several calls (which she so kindly took--probably more calls than the average bride ha!), but never in my wildest dreams did I think that flowers could be so impossibly beautiful. When I saw my bouquet, it took my breath away. When I walked into the church and saw the large arrangements, it took my breath away. When I walked into Rosecliff Mansion ballroom, my jaw dropped. She created the most beautiful arrangements I had ever seen. Sayles is professional, artistic and will bring your floral vision to life. I am still in awe of how gorgeous our flowers were. You would be crazy to book any other florist!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra G. Married on 06/18/2021

Exceptional Flowers!!!!!

Sayles did the flowers for my wedding and they were the most STUNNING flowers I have ever seen! My mom and I could not have been happier. Initially we were going to go with more muted neutrals (white, blues and greens), but after my mom suggested adding in a pop of coral, Sayles sent images of the most stunning colorful flowers and our whole floral concept changed for the better! I sent Sayles an image of my dream chuppah and she created a work of art that was even more stunning than the image I sent. My bouquet was giant and absolutely spectacular. Everything from the chuppah, to the bouquets, to the table settings were exquisite. Every single person at my wedding and everyone who has looked at the photos has commented on how unbelievable the flowers were. Sayles and her team even brought the flowers from the wedding to breakfast the next morning which made for the most elegant breakfast. Sayles truly has a gift and I am incredibly lucky that I got to work with her to create such a magical day. She will make your wedding flowers a dream come true!!

Sayles Livingston Design's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Alexandra! We loved being a small part of your beautiful wedding. Thank you for sharing some photos with us as well! Keep in touch.
  • Kitty
    Kitty W. Married on 06/11/2021

Beyond expectations!

Sayles and team did a fabulous job with the conception, execution and transportation of the entire variety of floral designs. As mother of bride, I was incredibly happy with the bouquets, large and lush designs for the church, the centerpieces and accent pieces for the reception, etc etc.
    Truly could not have been more pleased. I high recommend Sayles Livingston. (Bonus: one week post-wedding and many of the flowers from the now "reconstructed" floral arrangements are still going strong.) 5 star experience!

Sayles Livingston Design's reply:

Thank you, Kitty! Your kind words do not go unnoticed. We loved working with you and your family and wish you all nothing but the best!!
    Clare L. Married on 07/25/2020

Stunning Flowers

Sayles and her team did a phenomenal job with our wedding. Due to COVID, we had a few changes of plans that they were happy to roll with. In the end, the flowers ended up being a main focal point of our day. The team created amazing bouquets, stunning table arrangements, wreaths, and a beautiful archway. We could not have been more lucky. The flowers were gorgeous and we were so lucky to have them!

Sayles Livingston Design's reply:

Hi Clare! Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to work with you! Congratulations!!! Warmly, Sayles and Team
  • Daas
    Daas Married on 06/19/2020

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous

Oh my GOSH, I cannot put in to words how beautiful Sayles flower designs were at my wedding. She blew me away. We had talked about my vision for the day and she took that and made it even greater. Not only was the final product amazing, but she was just so wonderful and friendly to work with the entire time. Thank you Sayles!

Sayles Livingston Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Daas! We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed working with us. We loved being a small part of your special day.
  • Markie
    Markie C. Married on 05/09/2020

Amazing floral vendor!

I hired Sayles for my 9/5 wedding and couldn't be happier with my decision! Sayles brought my vision to life and made it even better than I could've imagined. We got so many compliments on the florals and they really made the day even more spectacular. Sayles and her team were a pleasure to work with, very easy to communicate with, and I highly recommend them for any floral needs!

Sayles Livingston Design's reply:

Thank you Markie!!! It really was such a pleasure to help!!! Come back to the area again soon!!
    Warmly, Sayles
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 11/22/2019

Lovely Work

We worked with Cara and Sayles for our wedding. All of the arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, the arbor — everything — came out beautifully. The flowers really set the atmosphere and helped to actualize the vision I had for the day. It can be difficult to communicate a vision for flowers when you don't know anything about flowers. I very much appreciate the patience and kindness they showed during planning, as well as their diligence to meet all of the needs I laid out. It was the loveliest day, and we are grateful for Sayles, Cara, and the rest of the team for their contributions!

Hi Morgan,
    Thank you for the wonderful review. Our team loved being able to share this special day with you and your family. We are thrilled that we are able to help your dream wedding come true.

Sayles and the team.
  • Robin
    Robin W. Married on 11/09/2019

The florals were extraordinary!

Our flowers were breathtaking. Guests are still talking about how incredible our venue looked, filled with beautiful arrangements. We described some basic wants (lots of greenery, whites, brass), and Sayles created something extraordinary. A true highlight was the unbelievable fireplace installation which was the backdrop to our ceremony.
  • Catey
    Catey Married on 10/19/2019

Flowers & Decor beyond my wildest dreams

I had followed Sayles for years before I got married and knew the day I got engaged that I wanted her to be my florist. What I didn’t know if how she and her team would absolutely blow my mind and bring my vision to life in ways that I did not know were even possible. I cannot recommend her enough, she is very calm cool and collected, very responsive to all communications, and she also was somehow able to interpret my very lackluster description of what I wanted into flowers fit for a fairy-tale. From the moment they brought me my bouquet (I squealed a bit) to the first time I saw the arrangements, my breath was taken away. When my parents walked the rooms to see everything, my Mom cried. Also, the countless number of people who said the flowers were stunning is a true testament to her artistry. We could not be happier and will be basking in the glow of how beautiful everything was for years to come.

Sayles Livingston Design's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. We love hearing that our team was so helpful and made your dream wedding a reality, especially with happy tears and squeals. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.

• Kristin
    Kristin Married on 10/12/2019

The most incredible flowers

Sayles and her team were a dream to work with! My husband and I weren't overly familiar with flowers, but they made it so easy for us, and suggested flowers that we absolutely loved. They were really wonderful at working with us and our budget, and we were blown away by their arrangements and attention to detail. When I emailed Sayles a week before the wedding about forgetting to include one boutonniere in my count, she was so nice and included it without a charge! Really wonderful service, and stunning arrangements.

Hi Kristin,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so happy we could be part of your big day. We wish you all the love and happiness.

Sayles and the team
    Anita M. Married on 09/29/2019

Wonderful!

So I was very nervous about florals because I was on a tight budget, but did not want my decor to appear that way. I am so thankful for Sayles and her team (Cara in particular who worked closely with us)!! They were so gracious and easy to work with throughout the whole process. They created beautiful arrangements and a bouquet that was out of this world (all while sticking to my budget!) They are so incredibly kind and amazing at what they do and I am so happy to have found them for my special day!!!!!!

Hi Anita,

Warmly, Sayles and the team.
    Elaine L. Married on 09/13/2019

We were more than pleased, and Sayles is a doll to work with

Sayles and her team were a joy to work with. On our consultation visit, my Sister (who wa the Bride and I was the Wedding Planner/Maid of Honor), had a very specific vision in her head. Light, airy, larger blooms, etc. She didn't want to pic an accent color!!! Sayles understood her priorities and provided the perfect flowers for the affect my Sister wanted for her wedding. They were right on time delivering everything to the suite for photos and to the venue. Sayles asks all the right questions and is patient and listens attentively. I would recommend Sayles Livingston with all my heart!

Hi Elaine!
    We are thrilled to hear about your perfect day. Our team loved being able to share it with you. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review and sending over such beautiful pictures.

Warmly Sayles and the team
    Leigh Married on 09/07/2019

Most Beautiful Wedding Flowers

When I first got engaged, I attended the Newport Bridal show thinking it would be a fun experience with my mom to help find a florist. Sure, there were tons- and somewhat overwhelming, but I had yet to find one I LOVED. Then, I stumbled upon Sayles' instagram and website. I immediately put in an inquiry hoping she & her team had my date available. From then on, it was a dream. Sayles put together her own pinterest board for me based on our conversations and it couldn't have been a more perfect match. Her and Cara on her team took so much time, effort, and multiple meetings to go through each and every flower and decor piece. While I wanted simple, white flowers and greenery, they went above and beyond to ensure that my simplistic idea, wasn't simple at all- when it came to life, it was truly magical to see what they had put together. I couldn't have imagined anything more perfect. If you have the opportunity to work with Sayles DO IT (and listen to her little suggestions that make you go outside of your comfort zone- I couldn't be happier that I did!).

Hi Leigh!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so thrilled that we could make your wedding absolutely magical and everything imagined. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Amy E. Married on 09/01/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

We used Sayles Florist this past weekend for my son and my daughter-in-law's wedding at Guerney's Resort in Newport, RI. I can't say enough positive things about them. They were so helpful and professional and the outcome was exactly what the bride and groom wanted. Cara was the best to work with. I would highly recommend Sayles to anyone that is having a function. They were absolutely amazing!!!!

Hi Amy!
    We are thrilled to hear about your son and daughter in law's perfect day. Our team loved being able to share it with you. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review.

Sayles and the team
    Danielle Married on 08/30/2019

Wedding Flowers

I hired Sayles based on all of the amazing reviews. I planned a destination wedding and had not seen their work in person. After speaking with Cara and Sayles about my vision, I trusted their suggestions and they delivered exactly what I pictured while working within my budget! I was blown away on my wedding day with how gorgeous my flowers were!! The ceremony flowers were even nicer than I imagined! Thank you Sayles for helping to make my wedding day so perfect!

Hi Danielle!

Thank you for your kind review. We love hearing that our team was so helpful and made your dream wedding a reality. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Karen K. Married on 08/18/2019

WOW! She blew me away

Sayles was such a pleasure to work with and is such an amazing person! She went ABOVE AND BEYOND!

When I called Sayles, I explained that we wanted to keep the budget on flowers tight, and she and Cara worked within my budget to get the look I wanted. She explained to me what I could get for that amount and mentioned what she would love to add if I were more flexible. I found her to be a lot more flexible than the other vendors I spoke to.

I didn't know a single thing about flowers. As a first step, they asked me to make a Pinterest board of ideas I like. We quickly figured out that I loved orchids and wanted things that were way beyond my budget. Sayles and her team explained to me how we can work with similar flowers to make the look I wanted come to life.

When I got to the venue the day of my wedding, I was blown away. Our chuppah was the most beautiful chuppah I had ever seen (maybe I am bias, but I was speechless!). Sayles knew how much I loved hanging orchids, and although we ultimately decided they wouldn't work in my budget, she added a few to the Chuppah anyway. That little touch meant the world to me.

Every other decor detail of that night was so beautiful. I felt like the entire venue looked effortlessly elegant. She has impeccable, classy, and timeless taste. We got married in Belle Mer and wanted to have a minimalist approach to flowers so that the water and space will speak for itself. She delivered just that.

(photos by Joe Laurin)

Hi Karen!

Thank you for this wonderful and sweetest review. Our team loved being able to share this special day with you and your family. We are thrilled that we are able to help your dream wedding come true.

Warmly, Sayles and the team.
  • Maura
    Maura H. Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutely wonderful experience!

Sayles and team were absolutely wonderful to work with - from start to finish. They were incredibly professional, responsive and talented, and their attention to detail was second to none. I had a specific vision in mind, and they exceeded my expectations in every way bringing that vision to life. I'm so grateful for their assistance in making our day so beautiful!

Hi Maura,

Thank you SO much for leaving us a great review! We absolutely loved bringing your vision to life- I'm so so happy you loved the final result! Congratulations again!

• Liza
    Liza P. Married on 07/21/2019

Stunning wedding floral arrangements

Sayles and her team listened to my ideas and really captured my vision beautifully. They are easy to work with, flexible, and helpful with making choices. My wedding florals were gorgeous.

Sayles Livingston Design's reply:

We are thrilled to hear about your perfect day. Our team loved being able to share it with you and that your wedding florals were gorgeous. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. Warmly Sayles and the team
    Hannah C. Married on 07/20/2019

Incredible florist!!!!!!!!!! 10/10

• Sayles Livingston is the BEST!! Not knowing a lot about flowers or florists, we reached out to a couple different vendors in the area. After a conversation with Kara I know that Sayles was the right florist for me and it could not have been truer after seeing everything come to light on our wedding day. Throughout the entire process, Kara organized, thoughtful and informative! From what was some pins on my Pinterest vision board, came a BEAUTIFULLY orchestrated wedding. Sayles did our bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and some ceremony/chair décor and I could not have been more happy with how they turned out. Having a budget in mind, while not being extremely knowledgeable about floral design, Sayles and Cara were able to provide recommendations and suggestions for making the most of out the day! Additionally, there is no request or inquiry too big or too small. Being from Alaska and having a wedding in Massachusetts, I wanted to somewhere incorporate the Alaska state flower… on my wedding day I was surprised with Forget-Me-Knots woven into my bridal bouquet. I was completely blown away with the customer service and just professional of Sayles. Could not recommend them more!!!!

Hi Hannah,

Thank you so much for this great review! We're so happy you loved the forget-me-nots!! Hope married life is treating you well!

Ariel J. Married on 06/30/2019

Beyond expectations

Sayles and her team are incredible. Hands down. They exceeded my wildest dreams of my wedding flower vision. I was definitely inconsistent, and indecisive for a lot of it, but nonetheless they worked with me very closely and made sure I was happy with every single detail. The flowers took my breath away!!!!!!!! Not to mention, her team braved a 60 mph hurricane to keep my Chuppah standing, 35 minutes before my ceremony started!!! They truly were amazing to work with and super responsive. I am so grateful I hired them and cannot emphasize enough they truly are the best team. AND reasonable!! which is hard to come by with wedding vendors.

Hi Ariel,

Thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely review! I'm so so pleased we were able to exceed your vision- THANK YOU for hiring us to be a part of your big day!

Summer Married on 06/29/2019

Sayles and her team are truly fantastic!!!

Sayles and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with! We hired them for our wedding at OceanCliff in June 2019. From the initial phone call where we discussed our vision, Sayles and her team put together a detailed proposal that included everything we discussed in detail with a breakdown of all costs associated. They were incredibly easy to work with and created a Pinterest board where they added inspiration pics and we could add them as well. From there, we were able to have a meeting to really pinpoint the exact details we wanted. All I can say is on the day of the wedding - we were blown away by the absolutely beautiful flowers and details Sayles and her team created for us. From the bouquets to the ceremony aisle flowers and reception centerpieces - it was an absolute dream!!! Everything was exactly as I visioned but even more! Sayles is the absolute sweetest and listens and provides amazing support and advice based on what you are looking for. She did an incredible job and we could not be happier! I still have people mention to me how beautiful the flowers looked. THANK YOU Sayles!!!
    xx Summer

Hi Summer,

Thank you so much for your kind words! These pictures are AMAZING!! Hope married life is treating you well!