Savoy Entertainment Service Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• ALISON
    Alison O. Married on 09/03/2021

Amazing Wedding DJ!

We loved having Jon (DJ Fury) as our wedding DJ. He was easy to work with, friendly, and flexible with changes during our communications prior to the wedding as well as day of. He kept our guests on the dance floor throughout our entire reception and was very receptive to what the guests were enjoying and their requests. Our guests are still talking about how good our DJ was and how much fun they had because of him. We loved working with Jon and highly recommend his DJ services!

Savoy Entertainment Service 's reply:

Alison, Thank you for such an awesome review. Thanks for trusting me with such a special day. I was awesome celebrating with you Mario and your family snd friends.

Wishing you two all the best life has to offer.

• Jessica
    Jessica Married on 08/21/2021

Wedding cancelled

Though we didn’t get to utilize Savoy Entertainment as our wedding was cancelled, the owner is absolutely amazing! He met with us to go over the set up, multiple conversations about music choices, and he had the utmost professional decorum. He is so friendly and compassionate and I would highly recommend working with him!

Jessica,
    Thank you so much. I am honestly always happy to help and it was certainly a pleasure helping to work through things with you during these crazy times.

I’m always available like should you or anyone you know need anything in the future.

Thanks so much for the awesome review! 😊
    Emily O. Married on 07/16/2021

Wonderful to work with

Jonathan was absolutely wonderful to work with in what ended up being a challenging situation. He was flexible and able to work with me as the venue coordinator to give our couple the wedding of their dreams despite weather.

Emily,
    Thank you so much!!! It was such a pleasure working with you and your staff to make sure Courtney & Ryan’s day was perfect. I really love your professionalism and attention to detail. Awesome job!!!
    Kayla S. Married on 06/19/2021

Best DJ-Hire him!!

Jon was amazing to work with from the moment of booking. He was easy to work with when it came to planning and most importantly he knew what to play and when to keep the crowd dancing my entire wedding. We greatly appreciated his professionalism and friendliness.

Kayla,
    Thank you so much!!! I had such an awesome time working with two toward such a wonderful day. It was so much fun celebrating as with you all.

Thanks for trusting me with such an important day. It was an honor.

Jon DjFury Savoy
    Joseph M. Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing DJ service!!

Jon did an amazing job. From the ceremony sounds to the reception, hands down he was the best DJ. He took the time to go over our day. Along with that, he listened to what we wanted and guided us along the way. A month after the wedding, family and friends keep coming up to us saying that the DJ did an amazing job and they had the best time. Also, his up-lighting looked amazing at our venue. Our friends and family are looking to hire him for their events as well.

Joey,
    Thanks so much!!! It is so good to be back to work as couples like you and Katie are why I LOVE doing what I do.

It was such an honor to work with you and Katie on such a special day. I wish you and your families all the best life has to offer.

Jon Dj Fury Savoy
  • nikki
    Nikki Married on 09/19/2020

Spectacular night with DJ Jon!

If you want to have the best night with everyone on the dance floor, choose DJ Fury (Savoy Entertainment)! During our wedding, we were already stressed enough, Jon (DJ) took care of everything we could have needed. He was so receptive to everything we wanted to happen, talked to our crowd with ease and excitement and really got the party going. All night we had the dance floor crowded. His music transitions and selection of music was impeccable - after our wedding we received dozens of compliments for our DJ! I would hire him anytime I needed his services :) Highly recommend for any bride/groom who wants to enjoy their evening to the fullest.

Nicole,
    Thank you for such an awesome review!!! What a celebration!!! I had so much fun working for you two and celebrating with you and your families. Thank you for allowing me to be such a big part of the celebration.

Jon Dj Fury Savoy
    Payton D. Married on 09/12/2020

Excellent energy and music choices!

Jon was AMAZING to work with. I had reached out to him last minute about being the DJ for our wedding. Originally, he was unavailable, but took the time to reach out to all of his DJ friends for their availability. Due to COVID, the other wedding canceled and he reached back out to us. He had a charming, professional personality and we knew we had to book with him. We played such a great variety of music to keep everyone on the dance floor all night long. He was able to read the crowd and play songs to match the vibe of the crowd. He had such an upbeat energy that spread to all the guests! Got so many complements on him and would highly highly recommend him to anyone!!!

Payton,
    Thank you so much!!! 😊 It was great working with you and Travis to make the day perfect. I had so much fun celebrating with you two as well as your family and friends.

Wishing you and your families all the best life has to offer.

• Laura
    Laura F. Married on 09/11/2020

Awesome DJ!

Very happy with Savoy Entertainment, and so we’re my guests at my wedding! He’s professional, knows what to play based off the energy of the guests , good quality, overall awesome DJ!

Laura,
    Thank you!!! It was such a great evening. Thanks for allowing me to be the soundtrack for such a big day for you and Jeff.

Sydney C. Married on 09/06/2020

Jon/DJ Fury is the BEST!

I can’t recommend Savoy Entertainment more...extremely professional, easy going and fun! Best music to keep guests on the dance floor. We had at least 4-5 guests ask for his contact info!!

Sydney,
    Thank you!!! What an awesome day! I am so happy for you and Ethan!!! Thank you for having me as your DJ it was an honor and a pleasure.
    Anasie Y. Married on 08/08/2020

Recommended by an Event Planner

As an Event Planner with decades in the business, I have worked with a lot of DJs over the years. When my clients tell me they are looking for a DJ, Jon is the first guy I call. He is professional, kind, courteous, detail oriented, and he goes above and beyond for my clients. He puts on a fun party without blasting out the grandparents, and his equipment is state of the art. If you are looking for the best DJ in the Detroit metropolitan area, you just found him!
  • Roxolyana
    Roxolyana D. Married on 12/10/2019

Beyond Outstanding

DJ Fury did an OUTSTANDING job this past weekend for our wedding! He was so hands on with everything, including the monogram that he made for us. I walked into the hall and it was transformed with all the lighting he put up, and everything that we talked about was done and done spectacularly! I would recommend Savoy Entertainment for anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or other event. We even had a last minute change that he was able to accommodate with no problems at all! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for keeping the dance floor full and the best party of our lives!

Roxy & Jeff
    Thank you so much! It was an honor to be a part of such a big day for you and Jeff. I had so much fun celebrating with everyone. Wishing you two, your family and friends nothing but the best life has to offer.
    Elise S. Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing DJ!

Jon was an amazing DJ! He went way above and beyond in making our wedding an exciting experience. He was engaged, read the room in his music selection and kept family members that I’ve NEVER seen on the dance floor dancing until midnight. He even threw in some extra lighting and created a personalized DJ booth design for our event free of charge. Honestly can’t say enough good things about this DJ beyond “look no further!” :)

Elise,
    Wow! Thank you for such an awesome review. It was a pleasure celebrating with you and your families and friends. Thanks for allowing me to be the soundtrack. Wishing you all the best life has to offer.
    Heather P. Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing company

My husband and I hired Jon and his assistant to dj our wedding recently (10/5) and it was nothing short of amazing!!! He was absolutely wonderful to work with, he set up for the ceremony, cocktail hour and got the crowd bumping during the reception. Music was important to my husband and I so Jon was very accommodating with our needs! My husband and I are beyond thrilled we got to work with such great talent and we’re very pleased with everything. 100000% recommend this company for anyone looking for a fun/energetic dj that will engage the crowd!!! Thank you for everything guys!!!

Savoy Entertainment Service 's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and celebrating both as well as with family and friends.
  • Juliana
    Juliana R. Married on 09/28/2019

Rickle Wedding - Best Night Ever

Our experience with DJ John Savoy was the best one we could of possibly had! He was so personable and considerate, he assured that myself and guests had the right music for the vibe of the night which kept us dancing all night long! I truly couldn’t be happier!

Juliana,
    Thank you for allowing us to be the soundtrack for such a big day. It was an honor. We had so much fun. There is nothing like dancing the night away and singing to the top of your lungs to you’re favorite songs in the company of friends and family. Wishing you and Mason the best of everything. Thank you! Jon Savoy
    Vicky Married on 09/21/2019

Jonathan Savoy - DJ Fury

Jon did a fantastic job at our son’s reception. We received so many compliments on the DJ. He arrived early to set up, and he was very professional and conscientious. He went above and beyond to make this a very special night. We all had a great time at the reception because of him. He has a great personality and we enjoyed getting to know him and working with him. I would highly recommend Jon when you are in need of a DJ!!!

Savoy Entertainment Service 's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be your DJ, It was a pleasure working with you and Brad for your sons reception. Congratulations Jake and Ivy!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay S. Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding Ceremony & Reception

John is seriously so amazing!! Literally the best DJ EVER! We couldn’t of asked for a better DJ! Our guests were raving about him all night and there was no point during the night that the dance floor wasn’t packed!! Thank you so much John!! We greatly appreciated you!!

Lindsay,
    Thank you! It was such an awesome night. I had so much fun celebrating with everyone. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be your DJ, it was an honor.
    Morgan S. Married on 08/09/2019

Beyond Amazing

If you’re considering booking Savoy Entertainment for your wedding just do it! Jon truly is the best wedding DJ I have ever seen and my guests said the same thing. Jon answered my many questions throughout the planning process, was super patient with me, and was always on top of it. Jon is an expert at his craft and truly made out ceremony and reception perfect. Jon also continually went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect not only with DJ services but anything he could do. I without a doubt will recommend Savoy Entertainment to EVERYONE who is getting married!

Savoy Entertainment Service 's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan. It was truly a pleasure working with you and Eric on your special day. Wishing you and your families the best of everything.
    Britney W. Married on 07/20/2019

Extremely satisfied

John was amazing at my wedding, he shifted things when there were unexpected gaps and made sure everyone was having a great time! I also loved the photobooth and his helper working it and the book that we received at the end it made it such a memorable and special wedding
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing DJ Amazing price!

We have gotten multiple compliments on our DJ following the wedding. DJ Fury was able to keep the party moving the whole night with great songs, comments, and an awesome photo booth. The screen in front of his booth with our names added the perfect touch. We are so thankful our friend recommended him because the night wouldn’t have been the same without him!

Savoy Entertainment Service 's reply:

Thank you So Much Sarah! I had so much fun working with you and ultimately bringing delivering on a fun night just as promised. Thank you for giving us the opportunity.
    Alexis S. Married on 06/22/2019

Savoy Entertainment- Dj Fury

DJ Fury was the best! Not only did he go above and beyond for us, but he made sure our day went flawless. He provided music for our ceremony and it went perfectly. Our reception was SO much fun. He provided an awesome personal monogram, uplighting and fun, relatable music. I cannot say enough great things about Jon. Thank you again so much for such a fantastic night!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 06/14/2019

He's Couples' Choice Winner for a Reason!

Jon Savoy at Savoy Entertainment Service was one of the first vendors we met during our planning process. We were really starting from scratch and didn’t have much information to give him during our consult. He was so patient with us and recommended some lighting techniques to get us started on visualizing the dance floor. While we ultimately found another lighting vendor, Jon did surprise us with a custom monogram and two accent lights for the dance floor.

The event planning worksheet he provided was so helpful in selecting music for the big day. We hired Jon to cover our ceremony as well as our reception, and we don’t regret the decision. He was able to attend our rehearsal to ensure everyone understood the cues to walk down the aisle, and when things got a bit hectic during the rehearsal, he stepped in to help our officiants smooth everything over and organize the bridal party.

He was super attentive to detail and called a week before the wedding to be sure he had the right versions of our songs ready to go, a detail I was very thankful for because I selected some alternative songs for our processional. He also went over the pronunciations of key players at our wedding, which was important because my Matron of Honor’s name is pretty uncommon.

From the ceremony to the reception, the music was perfect! I sent a lot of song requests to Jon before the wedding and every single song was played, making me a happy, happy bride. Also, when I told him Justin Timberlake was my favorite artist ever, he pumped up the playlist with my jams in a way that wasn’t overwhelming or too much Timberlake.

He was also a great MC for the night; even when he flubbed a few names, he recovered gracefully and those efforts put a smile on our faces. Jon truly understands his clients’ needs and respects their wishes. He’s very professional and has such a positive energy that keeps the dance floor packed all night long. A genuine and delightful DJ to work with, we’ll be considering him in the future and recommending him for years to come.

Savoy Entertainment Service 's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey! It was such a pleasure working with you and Matt to create the perfect soundtrack for your big day. 😊
  • Karianne
    Karianne H. Married on 05/18/2019

Howard Wedding

DJ Fury was amazing at our wedding! He played the perfect music for our guests. The photo booth was awesome and so much fun! The lighting and monogram was perfect! DJ Fury went above and beyond, he met with us a week before the wedding and went over songs until we had everything picked out.
    Definitely would recommend DJ Fury for your event!
  • Leanna
    Leanna H. Married on 04/05/2019

Jonathan is the best DJ in Michigan!

I went to a friend's wedding where the music was HYPE and everybody was dancing the night away! So when it came time for me to find a DJ for my wedding, I knew who I was hiring! Our wedding music was fantastic and Jonathan is a true professional. Not only does he have a lovely looking DJ stand and awesome audio but he also has up-lights that make your venue look like you paid an extra $1000 for it! While we were waiting to enter the reception he even came up and took drink orders for the whole wedding party so that we could have our beverages waiting at the head table. A complete professional gentleman! I will be recommending Jonathan to anyone who needs a DJ for their wedding or other events. :)

Leanna,
    Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and Alex. I am honored to have been a part of something so special. Wishing you, Alex and your families the best.
    Sarah Married on 10/14/2018

Rehearsal/Wedding/reception

Jon was truly amazing and I’d recommend him to anyone! He helped keep things on track not only for the wedding/reception but also the rehearsal! Definitely made our day so very special!
    Tyler Married on 10/13/2018
    Jon did an amazing job for our wedding and contributed tremendously to making our reception great

Thanks Tyler!