Savoy Entertainment Service Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Justin S. Married on 11/12/2022

Jon was amazing!

Jon was amazing! His communication throughout the planning process and on the day of the event was fantastic. He was always quick to respond and answered questions and offered great advice when we asked. He was always willing to help and he went above and beyond. He made sure we had whatever we needed to make things go smoothly. His music selection and transitions were also on point. Everyone was telling me how good the DJ was after the Reception. We had a blast on the dance floor and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jon to anyone who needed an emcee.

Justin,
    Thank you so much for such an awesome review. It was a pleasure working with you and Bernice on such a big day. You two were awesome to work for. I can’t thank you two enough for trusting me as your DJ and emcee. Thanks again 😊

Wishing you and your families the best.

• Rachel
    Rachel Married on 09/30/2022

The best around!

Working with Jon and Savoy Entertainment was the best decision, hands down! Not only was Jon so great to work with, making the process easy and no pressure, he was an amazing DJ at the wedding! All of our guests couldn’t stop telling us how awesome and fun he was! Can’t thank Jon enough for such an amazing and memorable experience!
    Madelynn Married on 09/01/2022

Book with them!

Had DJ Fury (Jon) for our wedding and he was AMAZING! He got some family on the dance floor I didn’t expect to dance!! Everyone complemented how awesome he was and really made our night so special. Great to work with and very professional. Highly recommend!!

Maddy,
    Thanks so much for trusting in me to help bring everything together for a night of celebration and dancing. It has been an honor working with you and Jaland.

Wishing you and your family and friends the best.

Jonathan DJFury Savoy
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Michelle P. Married on 08/27/2022

Excellent DJ!

Jon was recommended to us by a friend and we were so glad we went with him! We threw a lot of questions at him the first time we spoke. He gave us as much time as we needed and answered every question. He even recommended a song for my father/daughter dance when I couldn't think of one. And he did a great job at our reception! He read the room and kept all of our guests on the dance floor. It was a wonderful night!

Michelle,
    Thanks for having me as your DJ. It was certainly a pleasure working with you and John to bring the day together for a night of celebration with all you friends and family. I had a great time 😊.

Wishing you all the best.
    Jonathan DJ Fury Savoy 🕺
  • Betsy
    Betsy G. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The DJ that will make your event !!

I cannot say enough about DJ Fury! Throughout the planning process, he responded to every question we had in a timely manner, offered excellent suggestions, was professional yet had a relaxed, approachable demeanor, and made the planning process fun for my daughter and me! He was respectful of my concerns about certain song choices and found a way to make everyone happy. He truly brought joy and fun to the wedding reception with his energy, positivity, and ability to "read the room" and play music that kept multiple generations on the dance floor all night! With his personalized approach and follow through with all that had been discussed, it was clear his goal was to make his customer happy! We can't thank him enough for making the wedding so enjoyable for everyone! I highly recommend him for any occasion - he will make your party a blast!

Betsy,
    Thank you for taking the time to provide such an amazing review. Thank you so much for putting your trust in me for your daughter Emma’s wedding. I remember out first meeting started as an interview well over a year ago when you Emma and Grant were in the planning stages of the wedding. It really means a lot to me that I was chosen. I passed your interview process 😉❤️.

I know it was super important to have a DJ that would include everyone in the celebration. Emma and Grant truly have something beyond special and I am honored to have been able to help them celebrate their love with all their family and friends.

NJonathan DJ Fury Savoy 😊🕺
    Amanda A. Married on 06/04/2022

Incredible!

Jon was absolutely INCREDIBLE to work with and went through every song choice with us prior to the wedding. He provided ceremony music/mics, he emceed and kept our guests on the dance floor all night. He knew exactly what our guests were feeling and adjusted the music to keep everyone hype! He was the BEST ever!!!!!

Amanda,
    Thank you so much!!! It was such an awesome day celebrating with you and your family and friends. Thanks for taking the time to let everyone know what you though about us and most of all thank for trusting me with your special day.

Wishing You, Josh and your family all the best life has to offer.

Megan Z. Married on 05/14/2022

Amazing!!!

We loved working with Jonathan. He has a great stage presence, kept the dance floor moving, and has a smile on his face all night. It was obvious he truly enjoyed making our night special. We got the selfie photo booth and it was a huge hit!

Megan,
    Thank you son much not only for hiring me to be your DJ and allowing me to celebrate with you, your family and friends but for such an awesome review. Thank you!!!

It was exciting to see you and Mark and your families some together and I absolutely loved being able to help the celebration along.

Till we all meet again 😊

Jonathan DJ Fury Savoy 🕺
    Kelsie Married on 01/29/2022

Amazing!! Highly recommend!!

Made our wedding night an epic party with non stop dancing. Interacted with the crowd and catered to what we wanted. 10/10

Kelsie,
    Thank you so much!!! I had an awesome time working with you and Don and ultimately celebrating with friends and family along with you two. It was an honor. 😊

Wishing you and your families all the best life has to offer.

Jonathan DJFury Savoy
    Elle B. Married on 10/30/2021

Absolutely amazing!!

Jon is incredible! He was so wonderful to work with and made our reception so much fun. Our dance floor was packed the entire night. He was organized and had met with us the week before to ensure all the details were correct. We had so many compliments on his music and MCing. Our night wouldn’t have been what it was without him!

Elle,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such an amazing review. I am honored to have been chosen to provide DJ service for you and David’s special day. What an awesome celebration!!!! 😊🕺

Jonathan Dj Fury Savoy
    Erica A. Married on 10/15/2021

Incredible!

Don't hesitant or even think twice about booking Savoy Entertainment as your wedding DJ. By far the BEST decision Matt and I made for our wedding. Jon (DJ Fury) was by far the BEST DJ we have ever heard at a wedding. Jon accommodated everything we wanted and went above and beyond to make sure our night was as special as we had hoped for. From reviewing everything with us to making sure the uplighting was exactly how we wanted it. Savoy Entertainment was the one decision we did NOT regret. Jon made our wedding phenomenal and if we had to make the decision over again we would 100% choose Savoy Entertainment. If we could give more then five stars we would!

Thank you so much Jon, we truly loved everything!

Erica,
    Thank you so much for such an awesome review!!!

Thank you for trusting me with such a big day. It was such a pleasure working with you and Matt to bring everything together for an awesome day.

Thanks you so much for everything 😊 🕺

Jonathan DjFury Savoy
    Lauren Married on 10/10/2021

The most amazing person!

What a wonderful experience. Jon is amazing! So personal and professional. From our special requests to his responsiveness, he truly made our day a dream. He always checked in with me (bride) and made sure that I was ok.

We had a really special and specific request to have our passed down vintage records played and he was able to make our dreams come true! HIGHLY recommended. We love you Jon!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Love - Rich & Lauren Mowen

Lauren,
    Thank you for such an awesome review. I love you guys ❤️. I also loved every moment of working with you and Richie to make the day just as you two planned. It had been so long since I played Vinyl Records so it was a treat getting to play for a crowd that could really appreciate it.

Thank you so much for allowing me to be such a big part of you’re special day.

Jonathan DjFury Savoy
    Alison O. Married on 09/03/2021

Amazing Wedding DJ!

We loved having Jon (DJ Fury) as our wedding DJ. He was easy to work with, friendly, and flexible with changes during our communications prior to the wedding as well as day of. He kept our guests on the dance floor throughout our entire reception and was very receptive to what the guests were enjoying and their requests. Our guests are still talking about how good our DJ was and how much fun they had because of him. We loved working with Jon and highly recommend his DJ services!

Savoy Entertainment Service 's reply:

Alison, Thank you for such an awesome review. Thanks for trusting me with such a special day. I was awesome celebrating with you Mario and your family snd friends.

Wishing you two all the best life has to offer.

• Jessica
    Jessica Married on 08/21/2021

Wedding cancelled

Though we didn’t get to utilize Savoy Entertainment as our wedding was cancelled, the owner is absolutely amazing! He met with us to go over the set up, multiple conversations about music choices, and he had the utmost professional decorum. He is so friendly and compassionate and I would highly recommend working with him!

Jessica,
    Thank you so much. I am honestly always happy to help and it was certainly a pleasure helping to work through things with you during these crazy times.

I’m always available like should you or anyone you know need anything in the future.

Thanks so much for the awesome review! 😊
    Emily O. Married on 07/16/2021

Wonderful to work with

Jonathan was absolutely wonderful to work with in what ended up being a challenging situation. He was flexible and able to work with me as the venue coordinator to give our couple the wedding of their dreams despite weather.

Emily,
    Thank you so much!!! It was such a pleasure working with you and your staff to make sure Courtney & Ryan’s day was perfect. I really love your professionalism and attention to detail. Awesome job!!!
    Kayla S. Married on 06/19/2021

Best DJ-Hire him!!

Jon was amazing to work with from the moment of booking. He was easy to work with when it came to planning and most importantly he knew what to play and when to keep the crowd dancing my entire wedding. We greatly appreciated his professionalism and friendliness.

Kayla,
    Thank you so much!!! I had such an awesome time working with two toward such a wonderful day. It was so much fun celebrating as with you all.

Thanks for trusting me with such an important day. It was an honor.

Jon DjFury Savoy
    Joseph M. Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing DJ service!!

Jon did an amazing job. From the ceremony sounds to the reception, hands down he was the best DJ. He took the time to go over our day. Along with that, he listened to what we wanted and guided us along the way. A month after the wedding, family and friends keep coming up to us saying that the DJ did an amazing job and they had the best time. Also, his up-lighting looked amazing at our venue. Our friends and family are looking to hire him for their events as well.

Joey,
    Thanks so much!!! It is so good to be back to work as couples like you and Katie are why I LOVE doing what I do.

It was such an honor to work with you and Katie on such a special day. I wish you and your families all the best life has to offer.

Jon Dj Fury Savoy
  • nikki
    Nikki Married on 09/19/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Spectacular night with DJ Jon!

If you want to have the best night with everyone on the dance floor, choose DJ Fury (Savoy Entertainment)! During our wedding, we were already stressed enough, Jon (DJ) took care of everything we could have needed. He was so receptive to everything we wanted to happen, talked to our crowd with ease and excitement and really got the party going. All night we had the dance floor crowded. His music transitions and selection of music was impeccable - after our wedding we received dozens of compliments for our DJ! I would hire him anytime I needed his services :) Highly recommend for any bride/groom who wants to enjoy their evening to the fullest.

Nicole,
    Thank you for such an awesome review!!! What a celebration!!! I had so much fun working for you two and celebrating with you and your families. Thank you for allowing me to be such a big part of the celebration.

Jon Dj Fury Savoy
    Payton D. Married on 09/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent energy and music choices!

Jon was AMAZING to work with. I had reached out to him last minute about being the DJ for our wedding. Originally, he was unavailable, but took the time to reach out to all of his DJ friends for their availability. Due to COVID, the other wedding canceled and he reached back out to us. He had a charming, professional personality and we knew we had to book with him. We played such a great variety of music to keep everyone on the dance floor all night long. He was able to read the crowd and play songs to match the vibe of the crowd. He had such an upbeat energy that spread to all the guests! Got so many complements on him and would highly highly recommend him to anyone!!!

Payton,
    Thank you so much!!! 😊 It was great working with you and Travis to make the day perfect. I had so much fun celebrating with you two as well as your family and friends.

Wishing you and your families all the best life has to offer.

• Laura
    Laura F. Married on 09/11/2020

Awesome DJ!

Very happy with Savoy Entertainment, and so we’re my guests at my wedding! He’s professional, knows what to play based off the energy of the guests , good quality, overall awesome DJ!

Laura,
    Thank you!!! It was such a great evening. Thanks for allowing me to be the soundtrack for such a big day for you and Jeff.

Sydney C. Married on 09/06/2020

Jon/DJ Fury is the BEST!

I can’t recommend Savoy Entertainment more...extremely professional, easy going and fun! Best music to keep guests on the dance floor. We had at least 4-5 guests ask for his contact info!!

Sydney,
    Thank you!!! What an awesome day! I am so happy for you and Ethan!!! Thank you for having me as your DJ it was an honor and a pleasure.
    Anasie Y. Married on 08/08/2020

Recommended by an Event Planner

As an Event Planner with decades in the business, I have worked with a lot of DJs over the years. When my clients tell me they are looking for a DJ, Jon is the first guy I call. He is professional, kind, courteous, detail oriented, and he goes above and beyond for my clients. He puts on a fun party without blasting out the grandparents, and his equipment is state of the art. If you are looking for the best DJ in the Detroit metropolitan area, you just found him!
  • Roxolyana
    Roxolyana D. Married on 12/10/2019

Beyond Outstanding

DJ Fury did an OUTSTANDING job this past weekend for our wedding! He was so hands on with everything, including the monogram that he made for us. I walked into the hall and it was transformed with all the lighting he put up, and everything that we talked about was done and done spectacularly! I would recommend Savoy Entertainment for anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or other event. We even had a last minute change that he was able to accommodate with no problems at all! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for keeping the dance floor full and the best party of our lives!

Roxy & Jeff
    Thank you so much! It was an honor to be a part of such a big day for you and Jeff. I had so much fun celebrating with everyone. Wishing you two, your family and friends nothing but the best life has to offer.
    Elise S. Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing DJ!

Jon was an amazing DJ! He went way above and beyond in making our wedding an exciting experience. He was engaged, read the room in his music selection and kept family members that I’ve NEVER seen on the dance floor dancing until midnight. He even threw in some extra lighting and created a personalized DJ booth design for our event free of charge. Honestly can’t say enough good things about this DJ beyond “look no further!” :)

Elise,
    Wow! Thank you for such an awesome review. It was a pleasure celebrating with you and your families and friends. Thanks for allowing me to be the soundtrack. Wishing you all the best life has to offer.
    Heather P. Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing company

My husband and I hired Jon and his assistant to dj our wedding recently (10/5) and it was nothing short of amazing!!! He was absolutely wonderful to work with, he set up for the ceremony, cocktail hour and got the crowd bumping during the reception. Music was important to my husband and I so Jon was very accommodating with our needs! My husband and I are beyond thrilled we got to work with such great talent and we’re very pleased with everything. 100000% recommend this company for anyone looking for a fun/energetic dj that will engage the crowd!!! Thank you for everything guys!!!

Savoy Entertainment Service 's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and celebrating both as well as with family and friends.
  • Juliana
    Juliana R. Married on 09/28/2019

Rickle Wedding - Best Night Ever

Our experience with DJ John Savoy was the best one we could of possibly had! He was so personable and considerate, he assured that myself and guests had the right music for the vibe of the night which kept us dancing all night long! I truly couldn’t be happier!

Juliana,
    Thank you for allowing us to be the soundtrack for such a big day. It was an honor. We had so much fun. There is nothing like dancing the night away and singing to the top of your lungs to you’re favorite songs in the company of friends and family. Wishing you and Mason the best of everything. Thank you! Jon Savoy
illustration stars