Savoy Entertainment Service Reviews

71 Reviews for Savoy Entertainment Service

• Roxolyana

Roxolyana Duzey · Married on 12/10/2019

Beyond Outstanding

DJ Fury did an OUTSTANDING job this past weekend for our wedding! He was so hands on with everything, including the monogram that he made for us. I walked into the hall and it was transformed with all the lighting he put up, and everything that we talked about was done and done spectacularly! I would recommend Savoy Entertainment for anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or other event. We even had a last minute change that he was able to accommodate with no problems at all! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for keeping the dance floor full and the best party of our lives!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Roxy & Jeff
    Thank you so much! It was an honor to be a part of such a big day for you and Jeff. I had so much fun celebrating with everyone. Wishing you two, your family and friends nothing but the best life has to offer.
    Jonathan DJ Fury Savoy

Elise Shire · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing DJ!

Jon was an amazing DJ! He went way above and beyond in making our wedding an exciting experience. He was engaged, read the room in his music selection and kept family members that I’ve NEVER seen on the dance floor dancing until midnight. He even threw in some extra lighting and created a personalized DJ booth design for our event free of charge. Honestly can’t say enough good things about this DJ beyond “look no further!” :)

Sent on 11/18/2019

Elise,
    Wow! Thank you for such an awesome review. It was a pleasure celebrating with you and your families and friends. Thanks for allowing me to be the soundtrack. Wishing you all the best life has to offer.

Heather Penner · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing company

My husband and I hired Jon and his assistant to dj our wedding recently (10/5) and it was nothing short of amazing!!! He was absolutely wonderful to work with, he set up for the ceremony, cocktail hour and got the crowd bumping during the reception. Music was important to my husband and I so Jon was very accommodating with our needs! My husband and I are beyond thrilled we got to work with such great talent and we’re very pleased with everything. 100000% recommend this company for anyone looking for a fun/energetic dj that will engage the crowd!!! Thank you for everything guys!!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Savoy Entertainment Service 's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and celebrating both as well as with family and friends.
  • Juliana

Juliana Rickle · Married on 09/28/2019

Rickle Wedding - Best Night Ever

Our experience with DJ John Savoy was the best one we could of possibly had! He was so personable and considerate, he assured that myself and guests had the right music for the vibe of the night which kept us dancing all night long! I truly couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Juliana,
    Thank you for allowing us to be the soundtrack for such a big day. It was an honor. We had so much fun. There is nothing like dancing the night away and singing to the top of your lungs to you’re favorite songs in the company of friends and family. Wishing you and Mason the best of everything. Thank you! Jon Savoy

Vicky · Married on 09/21/2019

Jonathan Savoy - DJ Fury

Jon did a fantastic job at our son’s reception. We received so many compliments on the DJ. He arrived early to set up, and he was very professional and conscientious. He went above and beyond to make this a very special night. We all had a great time at the reception because of him. He has a great personality and we enjoyed getting to know him and working with him. I would highly recommend Jon when you are in need of a DJ!!!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Savoy Entertainment Service 's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be your DJ, It was a pleasure working with you and Brad for your sons reception. Congratulations Jake and Ivy!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Stollenwerk · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding Ceremony & Reception

John is seriously so amazing!! Literally the best DJ EVER! We couldn’t of asked for a better DJ! Our guests were raving about him all night and there was no point during the night that the dance floor wasn’t packed!! Thank you so much John!! We greatly appreciated you!!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Lindsay,
    Thank you! It was such an awesome night. I had so much fun celebrating with everyone. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be your DJ, it was an honor.

Morgan Sirianni · Married on 08/09/2019

Beyond Amazing

If you’re considering booking Savoy Entertainment for your wedding just do it! Jon truly is the best wedding DJ I have ever seen and my guests said the same thing. Jon answered my many questions throughout the planning process, was super patient with me, and was always on top of it. Jon is an expert at his craft and truly made out ceremony and reception perfect. Jon also continually went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect not only with DJ services but anything he could do. I without a doubt will recommend Savoy Entertainment to EVERYONE who is getting married!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Savoy Entertainment Service 's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan. It was truly a pleasure working with you and Eric on your special day. Wishing you and your families the best of everything.

Britney Werth · Married on 07/20/2019

Extremely satisfied

John was amazing at my wedding, he shifted things when there were unexpected gaps and made sure everyone was having a great time! I also loved the photobooth and his helper working it and the book that we received at the end it made it such a memorable and special wedding

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Sunshine · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing DJ Amazing price!

We have gotten multiple compliments on our DJ following the wedding. DJ Fury was able to keep the party moving the whole night with great songs, comments, and an awesome photo booth. The screen in front of his booth with our names added the perfect touch. We are so thankful our friend recommended him because the night wouldn’t have been the same without him!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Savoy Entertainment Service 's reply:

Thank you So Much Sarah! I had so much fun working with you and ultimately bringing delivering on a fun night just as promised. Thank you for giving us the opportunity.

Alexis Spenny · Married on 06/22/2019

Savoy Entertainment- Dj Fury

DJ Fury was the best! Not only did he go above and beyond for us, but he made sure our day went flawless. He provided music for our ceremony and it went perfectly. Our reception was SO much fun. He provided an awesome personal monogram, uplighting and fun, relatable music. I cannot say enough great things about Jon. Thank you again so much for such a fantastic night!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/14/2019

He's Couples' Choice Winner for a Reason!

Jon Savoy at Savoy Entertainment Service was one of the first vendors we met during our planning process. We were really starting from scratch and didn’t have much information to give him during our consult. He was so patient with us and recommended some lighting techniques to get us started on visualizing the dance floor. While we ultimately found another lighting vendor, Jon did surprise us with a custom monogram and two accent lights for the dance floor.

The event planning worksheet he provided was so helpful in selecting music for the big day. We hired Jon to cover our ceremony as well as our reception, and we don’t regret the decision. He was able to attend our rehearsal to ensure everyone understood the cues to walk down the aisle, and when things got a bit hectic during the rehearsal, he stepped in to help our officiants smooth everything over and organize the bridal party.

He was super attentive to detail and called a week before the wedding to be sure he had the right versions of our songs ready to go, a detail I was very thankful for because I selected some alternative songs for our processional. He also went over the pronunciations of key players at our wedding, which was important because my Matron of Honor’s name is pretty uncommon.

From the ceremony to the reception, the music was perfect! I sent a lot of song requests to Jon before the wedding and every single song was played, making me a happy, happy bride. Also, when I told him Justin Timberlake was my favorite artist ever, he pumped up the playlist with my jams in a way that wasn’t overwhelming or too much Timberlake.

He was also a great MC for the night; even when he flubbed a few names, he recovered gracefully and those efforts put a smile on our faces. Jon truly understands his clients’ needs and respects their wishes. He’s very professional and has such a positive energy that keeps the dance floor packed all night long. A genuine and delightful DJ to work with, we’ll be considering him in the future and recommending him for years to come.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Savoy Entertainment Service 's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey! It was such a pleasure working with you and Matt to create the perfect soundtrack for your big day. 😊
  • Karianne

Karianne Howard · Married on 05/18/2019

Howard Wedding

DJ Fury was amazing at our wedding! He played the perfect music for our guests. The photo booth was awesome and so much fun! The lighting and monogram was perfect! DJ Fury went above and beyond, he met with us a week before the wedding and went over songs until we had everything picked out.
    Definitely would recommend DJ Fury for your event!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Leanna

Leanna House · Married on 04/05/2019

Jonathan is the best DJ in Michigan!

I went to a friend's wedding where the music was HYPE and everybody was dancing the night away! So when it came time for me to find a DJ for my wedding, I knew who I was hiring! Our wedding music was fantastic and Jonathan is a true professional. Not only does he have a lovely looking DJ stand and awesome audio but he also has up-lights that make your venue look like you paid an extra $1000 for it! While we were waiting to enter the reception he even came up and took drink orders for the whole wedding party so that we could have our beverages waiting at the head table. A complete professional gentleman! I will be recommending Jonathan to anyone who needs a DJ for their wedding or other events. :)

Sent on 05/26/2019

Leanna,
    Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and Alex. I am honored to have been a part of something so special. Wishing you, Alex and your families the best.
    Jonathan DJ Fury Savoy

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2018

Rehearsal/Wedding/reception

Jon was truly amazing and I’d recommend him to anyone! He helped keep things on track not only for the wedding/reception but also the rehearsal! Definitely made our day so very special!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Tyler · Married on 10/13/2018

Jon did an amazing job for our wedding and contributed tremendously to making our reception great

Sent on 10/14/2018

Thanks Tyler!

Carly · Married on 09/22/2018

Dj Fury (and his wonderful wife) did Our Dj services, photo booth, and uplighting at our wedding this past Saturday and we cannot say enough how AMAZING everything was! He kept the crowd going all night and not only are they affordable but they are the nicest people you will ever meet! All of our guests raved about him and the music and we couldn’t have asked for a better Dj. The photo booth was SO much fun and gave our guests something fun to take home with them, and the uplighting added a beautiful finishing touch to our venue. 5 stars all around. BOOK HIM NOW!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Thank you Carly!

Kacie · Married on 09/15/2018

We LOVED Jon as our DJ for our wedding. Our dance floor was full all night; there was not one bad song he played! He interacted with guests (got them excited for the night), play requests, and helped the night flow perfectly! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Thank you Kacie!

K · Married on 09/13/2018

If you want a fun party with sizzle choose Savoy entertainment. Jon played a nice mix of music appealed to young and old and everyone from age 2 to 70 somethings danced like crazy. Jon was very easy to contact and his system for choosing music was easy to use. He is a real gentleman and his DJing met all our expectations.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Raven · Married on 09/08/2018

We just got married on 9/8/18 and Jon did such an amazing job! From the ceremony to the reception, everything went so seamlessly and perfectly that we couldn’t have asked for a better night. The process of how to set up what songs we wanted and to input everyone’s names for him was super easy and if we did have a question on what something was, or how to do something, he was very responsive. We always heard back from him within the day, if not sooner. If for some reason he wasn’t going to be available, he made sure to let us know, or apologized if he wasn’t able to get back with us sooner. Before we had even met, there was just something about Jon that put me at ease when talking over the phone and I even though we were 95% sure we were going to go with him, we still wanted to meet up. When we did finally meet up with him for the first time, he drove out our way, which was a little bit of a distance for him, since we felt more comfortable meeting in person than just deciding to go with him over the phone.

Come the reception, before the bridal party was introduced, Jon made sure to get everyone hyped and excited before we walked in. He had so much energy that he brought. When it came to the music being played, we wanted to have a bunch of fun music in different genres to get all different ages on the dance floor and to keep them there, and Jon did just that! He read the crowd wonderfully and once the dance floor opened up, there was not a lull at all and there were always people out there. Jon also kept checking in with us throughout the night to make sure we were doing good and if there was anything we needed and wanted to hear. He also ended up doing something special for out that we found out about a couple days prior. He ended up putting together a monogram for us that was on his dj booth and it just added to everything. We appreciate everything Jon did for us and the night couldn’t have gone any better. We would definitely recommend him in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Thank you Raven!

Jackie · Married on 09/07/2018

Jonathon “DJ Fury”, was absolutely amazing! From the beginning to the big day, he has been an absolute pleasure to work with. He gave me everything I wanted and for an amazing price. The uplighting he used during the reception made the room look perfect. His booth had our own personalized monogram and our names on it, during our first dance, he played a slideshow of pics of my husband and I which made it so much more personal and unique. There was never a time when people weren’t out on the dance floor! He also did our ceremony music and that was one of the parts I remember the most. The music was timed perfectly. Oleg made our whole day so memorable! Best DJ ever!!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Thank you Jackie!

Jaclyn · Married on 08/25/2018

Jon was amazing for our wedding last weekend!

There was easy communication throughout the entire process and he took the time to personalize each and every step. There was not a single moment where the dance floor was empty. He cares about making your event perfect for you and is a true DJ, not just a playlist maker.

Thank you so much, Jon!!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Thank you Jaclyn!
  • F

Felicia · Married on 08/11/2018

Jon seriously killed it at our wedding. There were a few hiccups and he handled them flawlessly without us even realizing there was an issue. He really knows how to work the crowd and he is an overall genuine person. He really made himself part of the party. Our night couldn’t have been more perfect, and we owe a lot of it to Jon and his team for their top notch service!! Also the photo booth was an awesome addition! There was a ton of space and it was a huge hit!! Strongly strongly recommend them! I can guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Thank you Felicia!

Taleah · Married on 07/07/2018

To put into words how AMAZING DJ Fury is, is impossible. DJ Fury helped make our wedding the best day of our lives. From start to finish, he helped with the planning process and made everything easy. We rocked so hard, we blew a fuse at our reception hall 30 min before we had to end. Believe me it wasn’t a bad thing! DJ Fury worked with the staff at the hall to get us back up and running. Hands down, the best night of our lives. The photo booth attendant was just as amazing. We will enjoy our copy of the photo booth pictures for years to come with our own personal photo booth book.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Thank you Taleah!

Samantha · Married on 07/01/2018

I am so blown away by how amazing DJ Jonathon Savoy is! He was so nice and helpful in the process of questions with songs, and even listened to my songs to narrow down good choices. He got us all water after being out in the hot July sun, he worked with my photographer and videographer to make sure he was always on the same page. I would most definitely recommend him, you will not regret it! Thank you for making our day even more special!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Thank you Samantha!
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 06/30/2018

There’s nothing else I can say but WOW! I seriously am deeply impressed by the hard work and dedication Jon Savoy put into our wedding. He made everything easy, was very communicative, and just an overall delight! I have worked weddings with him before (I’m a wedding photographer) and have referred him to clients just based on his music and personality, but now being on the other side of things, the “behind the scenes” is just as wonderful. During our wedding, we had our friends who are engaged ask him to also perform at theirs! Just outwardly amazing. Thank you so much DJ Fury!! You rock!!!

Sent on 07/07/2018