45 Reviews for Savoy Entertainment Service

Photobooth (5)
Do-Not-Play List (4)
Liability Insurance (1)
37 Savoy Entertainment Service Reviews

Savoy Entertainment was amazing! We did DJ service, photobooth, uplighting and monogram from them and we were so impressed! Our guests were on the dance floor all night and the photobooth was a big hit. Jon really made our day memorable he also played every song we wanted. I would definitely recommend him!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jon did an amazing job! Him And his photo booth assistant were both amazing, I heard nothing but good things about them from my guests all night! They made the photo booth fun for everyone. And played good music that everyone enjoyed! They know how to have a good time. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I found Savoy Entertainment through WeddingWire and reached out to them based on their reviews! We only wanted music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and there was a package that had exactly what we wanted. Jonathan was always a phone call or email away. Very professional, responsive and personable! We went over the wedding day and our night was absolutely perfect and our guests were all out on the dance floor until our reception ended! Jon went above and beyond for us!

Profile Picture Megan and Dustin, 4/20/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jon Savoy was such an amazing DJ at our wedding. First of all, he was incredibly easy going and caring. He was easy to get ahold of and such a pleasure to work with. During the wedding, I had guests come up to me saying how much they enjoyed him. He kept the guests entertained and knew exactly what songs to play. We are incredibly blessed to have had him as a part of our day. Also, his wife did the photo booth at our wedding. She was very sweet and we had a book of photos made for us. We would highly recommend him to anyone! Also, he was very resonably priced!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/7/17, 1 Review
4.7

Everything was great! Dustin and I had a great time, as well as our guests. I would for sure recommend and use in the future if needed!

Profile Picture Megan , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We booked a DJ/Photobooth combo for our wedding on 9/16 and they were absolutely amazing! We could not have asked for better! They played a wide range of music that all my guests enjoyed and everyone loved the photobooth!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We just had our wedding this weekend and everyone was complimenting us on our DJ! I was worried about being stressed out on the wedding day, but John did everything he could to take care of things and made it an amazing experience. We would recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Brittny, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jon and his nephew were PHENOMENAL!! They kept everyone in the crowd engaged all night with a variety of music. They used up lighting to add ambiance to the room. I have had several individuals that were at our wedding comment on how great our DJ was. Jon was also courteous and professional throughout the process. If you go with a different entertainment service, you will absolutely be making the WRONG choice! Do youself a favor and make your reception an awesome party by choosing Savoy Entertainment!!!

Profile Picture Tom, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Absolutely the best entertainment we could have hoped for! Working through the schedule of events for the evening was a breeze, and every request was accommodated. The uploghting was also a lovely touch, warming up the space. Everyone came up throughout the night to mention how awesome the dj and photobooth were, it was kept light and fun with props galore! The shoe game was a hit and everything flowed together seamlessly. Could not have asked for better skills, service and hosting. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My sister booked him for her Wedding last night. He did an Amazing job!! I can't say enough good things. Not only did he kill it on the DJ both, but he brought along someone to take pictures and capture those special moments!!! He was Absolutely wonderful!!! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Found this dj at a bridal expo loved their energy,So happy we went with this company! Affordable pricing for dj and the uplighting looked great and we loved dj furry and received lots of compliments about our dj I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Amber, 7/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Best DJ ever! We met him at bridal show and was so happy about the fact he and his buddy were more into having a good time that hassling people like everyone else. We were so bummed when he was already booked for our date but he called us a few days later saying the previous event had cancelled and he was available. We were lucky to get him! He kept the crowd upbeat and was constantly asking if there was anything he could do for us. Jon is amazing and his nephew who ran the photo booth was just as polite and fun too! If you need a dj go with him! You won't be sorry!

Profile Picture Heidi, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Photobooth

DJ Fury aka: Jon, was such a pleasure to work with. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better dj. From the lighting, to his choices in music to our photo booth, we were beyond impressed. I was one of those brides that had issues picking certain songs and Jon took the time to help and gave great ideas. Also one that had a budget, which he worked with tremendously. He was 10x more prepared for my wedding day than I was. He kept the guest dancing all night and kept everything calm and organized, which all brides need. He honestly couldn't have done a better job. I would recommend him for any event! :)

Profile Picture Kennedy, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
4.7

Jon was so helpful and very responsive anytime we had questions. He worked great with our budget and gave us more than expected!! I would recommend him to anyone I know looking for a dj

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Fury was the best! He was very polite, and professional every time we met with him or contacted him. We didn't fill out the online document correctly, and he went through it with us and explained how it worked. He even offered to fill it in for us, but we decided to go ahead and fill in everything.
He listened to all of our crazy stories about bad DJs, and he assured us that we would have a great experience. We talked with him multiple times the weeks leading to the wedding, and he understood everything we wanted.
The day of the wedding he showed up looking very professional, and he was very friendly, as he was every other time. The only minor thing I wish would have happened, is that our parents would have known to stand when their names were called before our grand entrance, but I blame us for not telling them as well.
I loved the way he switched music, and he played all of our 'must have' songs, and when my mom missed her request he was kind enough to play it again - and our guests continued to dance again. I love his set up, and we added the uplighting service to our package. He made our reception room look amazing, and he even switched the lights as the night went on. He is hands down the best DJ we've seen at a wedding - we are so happy we booked him!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/18/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jonathon was awesome!!! We had a great ceremony and reception because of him. We totally forgot to get a table for our sand unity, and out of nowhere he gets one from his car for us to use. He saved us with that. The dj service and photo booth was legit. He made everyone get on the dance floor and in the booth. I couldn't be happier with any other dj service!

Profile Picture User6035959, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jon from "Savory Entertainment" was excellent. We actually had issues with our first DJ and after some research ended up booking Jon about a week before our wedding. No doubt the short notice left little time to make sure the day went perfect. But he came through in spades. He was extremely responsive in the days leading up the wedding with any issue we had. The online planning system made getting all our music requests in for each part of the wedding easy. He was at the venue well ahead of time and things were completely setup way before guests moved from the conservatory to the reception area. Even brought some additional lighting just in case we needed it.

When it came to music he had a good selection of more mellow (much of it we had requested via the online system) listening during dinner and had the bride and bridesmaids going all night once the dancing started. His wedding party introductions were great, he was professional throughout, and you could tell he had club level dj'ing ability. Highly recommended, Jon was great!

Profile Picture Chihiro, 9/18/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Fury is amazing! He is super easy to talk to and will do anything to make your day extra special. He kept the party going no one left the dance floor till it was time to head home! He even kept up with all of our ridiculous request (backstreet boys....*NSYNC...spice girls...) any song you can think of he's got it! The photobooth was a major hit at our weddding. Especially loved the personalized book he had made us with all of our guests photos inside! If you're looking for a super fun Dj who will get out and dance with you he's the one!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Fury came highly recommended and we can't say enough about the quality of his service. With a DJ being able to make or break the reception we can honestly say his introductions, music, cost and equipment exceeded our expectations. He was probably the easiest and least stressful vendor we worked with. Thank you for a great night!

Profile Picture Mike, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our experience with Savoy Entertainment services could not be any better! Jonathon and his wife made the reception flow so smoothly. And I have never seen so many people on the dance floor for such a long time. His services really enhanced our wedding. Not to mention all of the guests loved the photobooth! Thank you Savoy Entertainment Services for doing such a fantastic job!

Profile Picture Kelsie, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

This is the guy you want if you are looking for a great DJ. Our wedding was July 23 2016, Myself and my wife was so pleased in all his equipment and how he came dressed. He was 1st class all the way. He even supprised us and brought us extra lighting at no charge! He played what ever we wanted and knows just how to get the people out there to dance. What a great guy with great service. Thank you Jonathan!

Profile Picture mike, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Savoy Enteratainment was very flexible with us. We needed someone to play music at our ceremony offsite from the reception hall. He was able to set up his equipment outdoors out in port huron, then was able to rush back to chesterfield to set up for the reception. Savoy entertainment threw in more than what was asked for. We used his dj services for playing music at our ceremony and reception hall as well as a monogram and uplighting. Very professional and kept the dance floor busy. Kept hearing about how great he was from our guests. We highly recommend him for anyone that is looking for dj services.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I just have to say that one of the best decisions I made for my wedding was hiring DJ Savoy. He was WONDERFUL and no I am not exaggerating. I found him through a friend of mine who got married before me. When I met with him and his wife they were both so down to earth. They were engaged and cared about what me and my husband wanted. The package altogether is perfect, a DJ and a photo-booth. Our friends and family loved him and commented on how he did such a great job in making everyone happy. He really listened to the kind of music we wanted and incorporated everything together. I wanted to surprise my husband on our wedding day and make a wu tang projection sign with our names on it and he did it. I was so busy and tied up with wedding plans that he always managed to keep me focused, made time for me, and took the time to go over wedding details with me. He was amazing. I really and truly hope everything I have said helps you in making the right decisions and hiring DJ Savoy for your event.

Profile Picture Lola, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

My husband and I were referred to Jon and we couldn't be happier with his service. We used his DJ, uplighting, and monogram projection services. We loved it all! The monogram was beautiful and made for great photos. As the night progressed, he switched the uplighting from matching my wedding colors (a gorgeous blue) to alternating colors that danced to the beat of the music.

Although we live in Flint, Jon works out of Warren, and our ceremony was in Lansing, his online event planning and music selection program made communication and organization so easy!

We only met once before the event, but Jon is always quick to respond to E-mails or phone calls, he makes you feel so at ease during what is one of the most stressful times in your life, and he is just an incredibly easy-going and accommodating individual. I'd recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews