72 Reviews for Savory Gourmet Catering & Events

Outside Alcohol (1)
House Wine (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Specialty Wine (1)

Love Savory Gourmet. Very helpful in assisting to plan/cater our event. Great food, great service. Will definitely use again!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

What an amazing experience. Danielle and her company were the event planners and caterer for my parents' 50th Wedding Anniversary party. We had 100 people in attendance and each one raved about the decor, food and service of the staff. I never could have pulled off the event without Danielle holding my hand and assuring me that everything was going to be great. She did not disappoint!

Photo for Savory Gourmet Catering & Events Review - THIS is a church basement!! Amazing transformation!
Profile Picture Angela, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I'm probably going to run out of characters telling you how awesome Danielle Rozier & the Savory Gourmet team are. I got married June 18, 2016 and from beginning to end Danielle worked with me providing delicious amazing food, staying within my budget, handling any problems that came up immediately. She also stepped in several time where my HORRIBLE coordinator fell short. My parents love her, my friends and family love her, I love her and will definitely use her again for other events in the future. I highly recommend her to anyone, she gave me the best value for the money as well and in this day and age it's just unheard of to get so many good things from one company. But Savory Gourmet is that company.

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Open Bar, American, Southern, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Chairs, Tables, Nut Free

Danielle and her entire staff at Savory Gourmet are simply PHENOMENAL!!!

One of the most difficult process during our wedding planning experience, was trying to find a professional catering services company that is ABLE to host a Ghanaian cultural wedding event with over 450+ guests in attendance. Fortunately, by God's grace we found Savory Gourmet during our first initial searches, and working with them was the best decision we made!

During our search for a catering vendor, we had key expectations/criteria's that we wanted our preferred vendor of choice to exhibit: (1) A vendor that is able to provide everything that we needed, such as waitstaff, bartenders, rentals, and the whole-nine; (2) A cost-effective vendor; (3) A vendor that can manage an event with 450+ people; and (4) A well experienced and professional team.

Danielle and her team not only met these criteria's but exceeded them. They were professional throughout, and was always in communication with us. They did everything that they could to ensure that we had an amazing, elegant, and sophisticated (yet very fun) wedding! They also have a great network of renowned vendors that they recommended to us to help complete our portfolio of vendors for our wedding.

If I could write a book on how phenomenal Danielle and her team is, I most certainly will, and in-turn I would give them all of the proceeds from the book--because THAT is how deserving they are for the wonderful and skillful services that they provided. It's been 2 weeks since our wedding and we are still in awe after looking back at the pictures and videos to see the wonderful work that Savory Gourmet did.

We highly recommend Danielle and her team. You honestly do not need to go anywhere else if you are reading this review right now.

Profile Picture Nana, 5/21/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Gluten Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Tables

Danielle and her team were really easy to work with and made sure everything went smoothly. The food looked and tasted great and people even told me how much they liked it. My favorite was the lamb meatballs! Their prices are very reasonable and Danielle was very responsive to all my emails an questions.

Profile Picture Christina, 12/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, American

Danielle and her staff at Savory Gourmet were absolutely amazing!!! I contacted several catering companies in the area and she was the only one that offered anything at a reasonable price. Not only did she work with me and my budget by upgrading our package (for free!), she made amazing food for our wedding. All of my guests were complimenting the food on how good it was and how nicely it was displayed. She made sure to save us some of the cocktail hour food (lobster rolls and crab cakes, delicious!) She also saved the day because my desserts, which consisted of 30 pies, were delivered on the wrong day to the venue. My pastry chef totally messed up, and the wedding party on the previous day ATE ALL OF MY PIES although clearly they had not ordered them. Danielle told us not to worry; she found pies, cakes, cookies, and cream puffs at the last minute and put them on display. She didn't even ask us to pay extra for them. My guests had no idea that there had been a dessert debacle. Highly recommend Savory Gourmet!!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Danielle was a pleasure to work with. Food and service was unbeatable.

Profile Picture Kam, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

WOW! I don't even know where to begin. I'll keep it sort and say this: this team was absolutely amazing and their service and food was on point! They did an amazing job with helping to pull my day together and executing everything so beautifully. I really cannot recommend them enough. I loved everything about this caterer and couldn't have had such a perfect day without them! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Savory Gourmet Catering & Events was a true blessing to us. I contacted them 3 months before the wedding with a budget, schedule, cocktail style wedding but they provided more than we could've imagined. Danielle is awesome... She attended the venue for multiple walk-throughs, wedding rehearsal, the date of the wedding her staff set-up/clean-up. The staff of Savory Gourmet were bilingual which helped a ton because we had guest traveling from Puerto Rico. She made sure that I didn't worry about the food, drinks, décor, etc. Our guest loved the food and set up. Our favorite was the lobster rolls, tacos, cheese & seafood dip platter, dessert table, actually everything... with it being a cocktail style reception... the guest were pretty full... They had more than enough food.

Profile Picture nichole , 7/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies

Savory Gourmet Catering is absolutely fantastic. Danielle and her team organized and prepared a beautiful and elegant wedding reception. The food was delicious, the service extremely attentive, and the presentation flawless. Danielle anticipated and arranged all aspects of the reception, and we were able to enjoy time with family and friends. I truly hope to work with Savory Gourmet Catering for other occasions and parties in the future, and recommend very highly!

Profile Picture Casey, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Danielle and her company were great, the food was delicious and service was great. Danielle actually made me a up a plate of appetizers to make sure I ate sometime at my reception. The decorations they had were also very cute and all the staff were extremely helpful and nice. I am more than satisfied with my experience with Savory Gourmet Catering.

Profile Picture Cally, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Savory Gourmet provided catering for my 09/27/2014 wedding. In reviewing caterers, I found Savory Gourmet offered the most competitive rates and the best tasting food. Danielle was very flexible with her menu options and incorporated requests for some of our favorites that were not on standard menu offerings. Her waitstaff was professional and the catering service went off without a hitch for the wedding day. She also took the time to address any questions or concerns I had during the planning phases and I couldn't recommend her more! I look forward to hiring her again for any of my catering needs.

Profile Picture Karen, 9/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

I cannot recommend Danielle and Savory Gourmet highly enough. From the outset, Danielle was approachable, responsive, flexible, and thoroughly professional, and she didn't bat an eyelid when our plans changed time and time again. She was clear and upfront about costs, and flexible when it came to developing menus that worked for our budget.

On the day, she was calm, efficient, and sensationally well prepared. She - and her team - got into the spirit of the wedding, celebrating with us, and helping everything run smoothly and joyfully. The food was delicious and beautifully presented, and her team were friendly, hard-working, and incredibly efficient.

We can't wait to use Savory Gourmet again!

Profile Picture Mikey, 9/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had a pleasure to work with Danielle and her team from Savory Gourmet Catering for our wedding in Maryland. We immediately fell in love with her and her style towards wedding catering – she showed exuberance of positivity, confidence, and personalization that we were looking for such a huge role for our special day. She was willing to work with our budget and was still able to execute an elegant wedding reception that we were looking for. This was mostly because of her willingness to go over and beyond her responsibilities, for example, by providing input for our centerpiece ideas and came up with a much better idea than we originally had. The actual table setup looked even better than what we anticipated. She and her crew adjusted well to the contingency plan for the rain (which we didn’t really discuss since this was one day in mid-September that actually rained in the morning), but she was prepared for this adjustment. We also saw while we were making our rounds that many of our guests have ate everything on their plates. Her staff was also extremely professional and friendly. Many of them even stopped by our sweetheart table on their way back from serving the dishes to say congrats. (By the way, we didn’t even discuss the decorations for the sweetheart table, but she surprised us with a very elegant one matching our theme!) They also pulled off a wonderful dessert buffet with the wedding cake and the cookies we supplied. I would also highly recommend going with the cake vendor she works with (Classic Bakery); many of the guests raved about the cake. Overall, we were extremely happy with her and her team’s service! Our only wish is that we could’ve eaten more of her food – we had time to eat the strawberry salad (which was delicious), but were only able to nibble on the main entrée.

Profile Picture User3436731, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Top notch service, staff, and food. My husband and I married on August 22, 2014 and we had the pleasure of working with Savory Gourmet. From the moment we connected with Danielle (Catering Director) we fell in love with her warm personality, attention to detail, and her desire to make each client’s interaction an awesome experience. After exchanging a few emails and discussing our vision via phone we setup a tasting. I can’t express how much we enjoyed our meeting, the laughs (as she is such a light hearted and caring person), and the DELICIOUS food. Post the tasting we exchanged numerous emails with Danielle as our wedding plans evolved and each time she responded promptly. No matter how many times we called or emailed Danielle she made us feel secure that our catering vision would come to fruition.

Fast forward to our wedding day and I must say that all the bells, whistles, and any other “plus” that you can imagine was extended to my husband and I. The Savory Gourmet staff was absolutely PERFECT! Each staff member was attentive, friendly, and engaging (special THANKS to the bartender….he was absolutely delightful). The food was displayed beautifully and our guests raved about the presentation and the delightful taste. Too often at weddings the food “looks” nice but the taste doesn’t match. Fortunately, Savory Gourmet made my guests believers that wedding food can look good, TASTE SUPERB, and smell so fabulous that you dream about it for days after :)

Danielle – I can’t close without saying a huge THANK YOU for making our wedding day EVERYTHING we hoped for and more. We will use and recommend you time and time again. You are a blessing and I wish you and your staff much prosperity.

Profile Picture Cathy, 8/22/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

I can't say enough wonderful things about Savoury Gourmet. If you are looking for a caterer for your event then don't waste your time looking any further. The food tastes amazing and is very unique. Danielle puts so much heart into her food and it certainly comes through in the overall taste and quality. On top of that, Danielle and her staff are incredibly friendly and did everything possible to make my wedding day stress free and amazing from the moment I booked them. They solved problems and went above and beyond what any other caterer would do. I am so thankful to have had Savoury Gourmet as a part of our special day.

Profile Picture Lexi, 6/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I had first heard about Savory Gourmet Catering from another caterer who recommended them for my wedding. I sent them an email and was promptly responded to by Danielle who not only sent me several documents about the services they provided but also asked me questions about my wedding so she could get a better idea of what I would need. Danielle had setup a tasting with me and my fiancee, needless to say the food was delicious! Something that set this tasting apart from so many others I had before was that Danielle took the time to not only cook delicious food but she also created a very nice and pleasant atmosphere, it felt like we were having a 3 course meal at a restaurant and not just having a tasting.

My fiancee and I were on a strict budget for catering, Danielle was very accommodating to that and worked with us so that we were able to meet all our needs for our reception while not going over our budget. Throughout the entire planning process Danielle answered every single question my fiancee and I had as well as accommodated last minute changes that came up close to the wedding day.

On our wedding day Danielle and her team were at the venue as scheduled and went to work immediately doing the setup. The tables and chairs were set up pretty quickly. During the reception the buffet tasted great! Danielle's team was very professional and courteous to all my guests.

Something to note, the venue where my reception was had very strict rules and regulations and we were given a very narrow timeframe to setup and clean up, Danielle and her team still excelled in these conditions and met every expectation the venue set for them.

Savory Gourmet was a pleasure to work with and helped make my wedding day special and memorable, I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Leila, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Danielle was an absolutely wonderful caterer to work with for our wedding. She has a warm, caring, and upbeat personality that will put any bride at ease. She is patient and thorough when going through the plans for the wedding. Her extensive experience and prompt communication gave me (the bride) confidence and I never had to stress about the catering. She thought of small details that made a big difference, such as napkins that match the wedding color. She understood food sensitivities and was more than happy to design a gluten-free menu. When the day finally arrived, Danielle and her team were at the venue early before I even got there. They were dressed professionally in their uniforms and happy to share in the excitement of the special day. I thought I would have more time to check out how the preparations were going, but I never had a chance and Danielle orchestrated everything flawlessly. The tables were set up elegantly and the appetizers and beverages were beautifully displayed for guests to enjoy. When dinnertime arrived, the food was bountiful and delicious. I was so impressed with how gourmet and yummy the food tasted even though it had been made in such large quantities. Guests loved how the food tasted and complimented how professional the staff was. Danielle looked out for me the entire evening, even getting one of her girls to fix the bustle on my dress. Our entire experience with Danielle was a positive one. She worked within our budget and then worked hard to go above and beyond our expectations. She is a generous, trustworthy professional who puts her heart into helping make wedding dreams come true!

Profile Picture Melanie, 4/11/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

The Savory Gourmet Catering Service was excellent. Danielle and her assistant worked very hard to make our special day amazing. Prior to the wedding and, during a weekday evening, Danielle drove to our home to provide us with a delicious and very generous tasting of her delicious dishes on offer. The day of the wedding, they arrived early to begin setting up the reception dinning area. The delicious food was plentiful, beautiful and very timely. Danielle was a great planner also, and was able to maximize our space to make the most of our reception. Danielle and her assistant also went out of their way to help all of our guests feel very special. It would be impossible for me to say enough good things about the Savory Gourmet. We are very grateful.

Profile Picture John and Holly, 10/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

There isn't enough time in the world for me to sing Danielle's praises, but I can try. First, her food is delicious. Otherwordly delicious. My fiance's family are really picky eaters but the day of the wedding it was clean plates EVERYWHERE. That's a good sign!

Danielle also worked endlessly with us to ensure that our wedding went the way we wanted. She brought extra decorations, she helped with the bouquet, she really went the extra mile, so much so that we felt she was part of the family and we had to drag her onto the dance floor to party for a bit during the wedding too! She brings the A game every time.

Choosing Danielle was probably the best thing we did for our wedding.

Profile Picture anton, 10/5/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Prompt and professional, Savory Gourmet brings to life your special event with taste and flair!
Chef Rozier provides the attention to detail that makes for a successful event. From casual to formal, Savory Gourmet does it all!

Profile Picture User3462614, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Food was delicious, experienced professional chef. Worked with our budget to maximize value. Guests raved about amazing variety of hors d'oeurves and entrees for the wedding reception. Her staff was also helpful and attentive. We were able to relax and enjoy the evening.

Profile Picture User3404037, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I met Danielle of Savory Gourmet at a venue open house. I loved the dessert samples that she had so I knew the food would be good. I appreciated her meeting with us before the wedding on several occasions so we could sample the food before choosing it. I was also thankful that she was interested in helping us formulate a theme for the wedding to envision the whole picture. We were very happy with how the food, service, and whole reception turned out!

Profile Picture User3401907, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Loved it! Beautiful event put on by beautiful people. Thank you Danielle and all her crew!

Profile Picture Jon, 6/22/13, 1 Review