40 Reviews for Savannah Station

Event Rentals (2)
Outside Cake (2)
Event Planning (1)
40 Savannah Station Reviews

First of all, thank you Theresa for making our wedding dreams come true!! Theresa is the point of contact for this venue and I truly love her input on how to plan and make your dreams come true through using her expertise from the several years she has been there helping others clients with events. Savannah Station was the perfect venue for our wedding! It upholds an historic feel that most brides and grooms desire for their own wedding in Savannah. Between the venue itself and our decor, we were able to create our dream boho and industrial style wedding. The bar/lobby in the front was a great place for cocktail hour while we underwent a room change from ceremony to reception. There are several options on how to choose your bar plan and Theresa provides excellent vendor ideas for florists, catering, DJ's and more based on what type of wedding you wanting to have. We are still receiving so many compliments on the venue and its service and they were extremely attentive to all of our guests the entire day. So thank you Theresa and bar staff for making the day just perfect. Definitely go see Savannah Station if you still are looking for a ceremony and/or reception venue! I highly recommend this venue due to its character, staff, and management.

Profile Picture Bree, 10/28/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Event Rentals, Indoor, Chairs

Perfect. We had our ceremony and reception at Savannah Station, and it was gorgeous. Just the right atmosphere, and Theresa was a dream to work with. I'm going to miss speaking with her! My only suggestion would be to ensure your guests have super clear directions to the venue, but that's so very minor. If you're considering Savannah Station, go for it. I'm so glad we chose it.

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The space is great for a large wedding! Very rustic look, perfect for a Savannah wedding. Theresa was very helpful throughout the whole planning process and the bar staff did an excellent job as well. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Shelly, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't recommend Savannah Station enough! The venue was beautiful, enough subtle character to add to our wedding but not too much that it overshadowed our decorations. It was the perfect size for our 80 guests that we had both ceremony and reception there. Our guests can't stop telling us how much they loved it.

Theresa was super friendly, helpful, and had enough experience to help us through a few hiccups (due to our poor planning). She was super accommodating with our endless questions and our last minute request for a rehearsal.

We really fell that if you want a venue like no other that you and your guests will remember and be amazed by Savannah Station is that place!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 9/16/16, 1 Review

PERFECT WEDDING VENUE

This place was absolutely perfect! I had my wedding there on 06/25/2016! Theresa and Jessica were wonderful during the entire process! They answered any questions and assisted in any way that they could. My wedding day was absolutely perfect and I would not have wanted to have it anywhere else! Classic "Savannah" venue! If you want a beautiful place and amazing people to help you along the way! This is where you want to go! Yes they have a required beverage package, but it is absolutely worth it! Your guest have unlimited drinks whether it be alcohol or non-alcoholic while you take pictures and talk before dinner is served. Great Place! Great People!

Profile Picture Jade, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Chairs

Savannah Station is one of the coolest venues that I've been in. From the barn doors to the lights and chandeliers on the ceiling to the separate bar area...and the Christmas decorations were just the icing on the cake! My daughter had her ceremony and reception there and we were very pleased with everything! Theresa was very helpful throughout the entire process, and the day and evening of as well. A great place for a wedding!

Profile Picture User6070909, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Outside Cake, Chairs, Indoor

Savannah Station was amazing! Theresa was so helpful and responding in a timely manner to all my emails. They were accommodating to everything I needed and helped set up the day of. Thank you so much for everything! Savannah Station is a beautiful venue.

Profile Picture Dana, 11/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved Savannah Station from the moment we first walked in to view the venue on our first wedding planning trip. The venue is beautiful and has a vintage feel without any additional decorations.

Theresa and her staff are incredibly helpful and responsive to all of our emails. My husband and I planned the wedding from out of town so being able to call and email and get quick responses was very helpful. Before the wedding, we were able to drop off decorations for the reception when we got into town. Because we were not sure exactly what time our guests would arrive from the church for the reception, Theresa worked with us about the exact timing and whether we would need to extend the time. Everyone was awesome and we loved every minute of our reception!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/7/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Outside Cake, Chairs, Indoor

Savannah Station and Theresa in particular were excellent throughout the wedding process. The day of the wedding we had to change the ceremony location from outside to inside, and the staff did an excellent job in a pinch moving the ceremony inside, adjusting the schedule, and turning the ceremony site over to a reception area in a timely manner. I feel they went above and beyond to help meet my needs, and everyone commented on how gorgeous the ceremony and reception was. They were very flexible and accommodating. I'm very thankful!

Profile Picture Katherine , 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't have asked for anything more!! ON point with everything. The pictures of the Savannah Station don't even do it justice. YOu really truly have to go to it and experience its true glory. Everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/9/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married here in February 2015, and I couldn't be happier with our choice. The venue is beautiful even with minimal decor. Theresa is incredible to work with. She was on top of everything, and always super quick to answer any questions I emailed her. I highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/21/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Not the most inexpensive venue but well worth it when you see the final results. Wouldn't change a thing!

Thank you!

Profile Picture User4520965, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This is the most AMAZING venue! My husband and I walked into this place for the first time and we knew we had to have our wedding there. It is perfect if you love everything vintage and antique. It is absolutely gorgeous and Theresa is amazing to work with. She put me at ease about everything before our big day and was there the day of the wedding making sure that everything went perfect! She helped to make our wedding a dream! Everyone at our wedding was blown away by how beautiful Savannah Station is! I highly recommend having your wedding at Savannah Station:)

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/5/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have been more happy with our wedding at Savannah Station. Not only is the property absolutely beautiful, but Theresa is so helpful and knowledgeable about everything you could need.

Profile Picture Magan, 3/1/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were looking for a place to have our wedding reception that was unique to Savannah and would help tie together our southern, Savannah styled theme for the wedding. Theresa was great to work with and was able to help us with anything we needed or special requests that we had. Our wedding reception was approx 140 people and the space was perfect for that size party. Our guest loved the old, original feeling of the building. The parlor was utilized for the cocktail hour and the primary room used for dinner and dancing. They were able to space all our tables such that people were not sitting on top of each other and still had plenty of room for everyone to dance. If you are looking for a unique space and don't want to do a country club or hotel, I would highly recommend Savannah Station!!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/22/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Theresa is unbelievably awesome to work with! The venue itself is gorgeous, but then to work with someone who takes away any worries you have...that is everything! Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/10/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Love Savannah Station! Theresa was so great in setting everything up for the reception--- we did a final walk through a few days before just to make sure everything was good to go. We had about 70 people so had the curtain pulled to make the area smaller, which worked out really great. I just love the venue and everything worked out great.

Profile Picture Robyn, 9/16/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Savannah Station and more notably Theresa were so wonderful to work with. I couldn't be more thrilled with the reception and the staff involved. I would recommend Savannah Station to anyone who was planning a special event. They truly made a special day less stressful and quite lovely!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/30/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Theresa was an absolute Joy to work with. I had absolutely no worries at all about whether everything was going to be perfect by the time I got to the reception, knowing that she was there to oversee everything. The site itself was beautiful and made for such an elegant evening. They were easy to work with and very flexible. I would have not chosen to do my reception anywhere else!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/9/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very unique venue and easy to work with!

Profile Picture kacie, 11/19/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As soon as I saw Savannah Station I knew this was where I wanted to have our reception. It was beautiful and had the exact look I wanted. What I didn't expect was the exceptional service we received at the reception. The staff set up the centerpieces for us, insured that the wedding favors, gifts, etc. were all in the proper place, and organized with the other vendors for delivery of food, cake, DJ equipment, etc. My glass was never empty, for whenever the staff would see I needed another drink they would bring me one! They made our wedding even more special than it already was!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/9/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were so Easy to work with. Theresa was wonderful and was able to get specialty drink supplies for us. The bartenders were fantastic! Our guests had a wonderful time and all commented on how perfect the station was. I would reccomend it to anyone.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/6/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Most perfect wedding venue EVER! We had our wedding reception here on 12-13-14 and it was a complete fairytale. We wanted something very "Savannah", since my husband and most of his guests came in from Chicago, and also wanted something a little "Gatsby" to tie in with our black and gold color scheme. Savannah Station was absolutely perfect for this, and look completely gorgeous decorated for Christmas. Theresa is a joy to work with and was super helpful, and the price was extremely reasonable. Our guests are still talking about the venue and how beautiful it was.

Profile Picture Blakeley, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

EXCELLENT venue! Staff outstanding - spent tons of time, personable, receptive to bride's ideas, offered concrete suggestions and tips, provided service choices. I cannot imagine a better, more fairy tale wedding. I cannot imagine the wornderful results w/o Teresa's assistance!!!!!!! A pleasure to work w/ - a direct contributor to the day's success and awesome memories!

Profile Picture Mother of Bride W., 3/31/07, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning