Savannah Riverboat Cruises Reviews

40 | Savannah, GA

40 Reviews for Savannah Riverboat Cruises

Jill · Married on 09/17/2016

My partner and I were very pleased with the service provided by this venue. They were great with email communication for a destination wedding, there were no surprises with the final balances, and they made making changes to the menu, etc very easy. My ONLY complaint, is that they had staff members going table-to-table during the reception trying to sell the souvenir boarding photos to my guests during dinner. We had specifically declined that package upgrade during our reservation process and I thought it came off as tacky that my guests were being solicited to make an additional purchase. Other than that, the value is great, the food is amazing, and the staff took care of EVERYTHING. Would absolutely recommend this venue!

When my son and future daughter in law decided on a destination wedding, I knew I was in deep trouble. Finding a place in your home town is stressful enough. But having to find a place you have never been I thought would be impossible. I wanted something memorable, fun, and entertaining for all ages. So to the internet I went. I found Savannah River Boat Cruises. I called and spoke with a wonderful woman. (Who was from Knoxville, my home town). Ms. Bridwell informed me of everything they had to offer, the cost and everything that would be needed to accomplish our event. Every month to the day she followed up to make sure everything was going to be to our liking. Even the day of our rehearsal dinner, she called and said everything was on schedule. She was there waiting on us as we boarded. Everything from the cruise, the food and the staff was exceptional. Our waiters Charlie and Peter waited on our every need.. Plus threw in their blessing to the future newly weds.
    If you are in need of a venue for a wedding or rehearsal dinner. Give them a call. You will not regret it.

We hosted a "First Christmas" wedding shower on the second deck of one of the riverboats. Bailey is an exceptional coordinator. She was attentive to my needs and made the event enjoyable for all guests, inlcuding the hosts! The food was delicious and the crew was delightful. I would happily work with all members of the Savannah Riverboat company again.

Bailee was our coordinator for my daughter's wedding and she was amazing!! Everything was in high standards, the food, the pics, Lucia our server most of all Capt. Thornton!! Five stars!!!

Had our wedding and reception aboard the Georgia Queen! Couldn't have asked for better! Bailee was the BEST at helping plan the wedding and coordinating the day of. We didn't want to leave the boat we were having such a good time! We planned the wedding from out of state and this was by far the best way to have a wedding where your guests are entertained and the details are taken care of for you. We will be going back to celebrate our union aboard the GA Queen!

Carmella · Married on 04/24/2015

My wedding coordinator Bailee was amazing. I told her what my vision was, and she made it happen!

Heather · Married on 10/04/2014

We had a ceremony and reception at this venue. It was amazing to have several things done for us since we did a destination wedding (we are from Florida). The food was amazing and the DJ was great. Anna (our contact/wedding coordinator) was sweet and accommodating.

Amanda · Married on 08/04/2014

LOVED working with Ashley at Savannah Riverboats! Our guests had a blast as we danced up on the top deck. The food was amazing, and they worked with our DJ to make our experience even better. Loved our friendly bartender, and we can't wait to go back and visit again. Highly recommend!

Anna Swanson was formidable. I kept asking myself why people stress over planning a wedding, then after the wedding I realized...not everyone had Anna as their planning coordinator and not everyone got married at Savannah RiverBoat Cruise.

• F

Frankie & Rhonda · Married on 02/14/2014

We originally thought about a beach wedding, but we are very glad that we decided on a “last minute” elopement on the riverboat. Captain Carl performed our ceremony, just the two of us, with Anna capturing the moment, right before everyone began boarding for the beautifully decorated Valentine cruise. We were so excited! Anna was wonderful, the DJ was fabulous and the food was delicious. We loved everything!

anne · Married on 12/14/2013

My daughters wedding was not on the boat but we had the reception here . Food was amazing. DJ was very good. Service was wonderful. My guests had so much fun they didnt want to leave. I would recommend it to anyone.

• Y

Yasmeen · Married on 11/10/2013

I really enjoyed the opportunity to have my wedding on the Savannah Riverboat Cruises- "Georgia Queen". I could not have been any more satisfied with this vendor. The event planner "Anna" was great! They provided great services. They have different options to best meet your desires for whatever kind of wedding you want. I loved the Elegant Ceremony Wedding package! The price was very reasonable. And it was worth every last dime. The dinner menus options were another plus. We chose Savannah on my mind which included fried or backed chicken, bourbon glazed peach pork lion, collard greens, Savannah red rice, macaroni & cheese, plus more, just to name a few. The food was cooked to perfection! Good job Savannah Riverboat Cruise Chefs!!! Food and service was great! Then there was the DJ, he was a character that made the reception so much fun. He made jokes, he played music that kept the crowd. He was easy and fun to work with. With that being said, "Our Wedding Rocked!" Thanks Savannah Riverboat Cruises for making it possible!!!

Best decision we made was having our daughter's wedding reception with Riverboat Cruises in Savannah. Everything was great.

Sent on 10/11/2013

Savannah Riverboat Cruises's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. It was truly an honor to host your daughter's wedding! Best wishes to the new bride and groom!!

Harold · Married on 04/20/2013

Anna Swanson was the person that I contacted when we decided to have a river Boat wedding ,She made everything happen just a planed . I would recommend her to anyone that was going on a riverboat cruse .

Sent on 10/10/2013

Savannah Riverboat Cruises's reply:

Thank you Harold. It was a pleasure working with you and Ana to make your wedding weekend just as you wanted it.

katie · Married on 04/12/2013

We loved having our rehearsal dinner on the River Queen! It was a pleasure working with Anna and all of our guests enjoyed themselves!

Terri · Married on 03/23/2013

Anna & Staff are absolutely fabulous. It rained the morning of our wedding and the event was moved indoors and it was absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend Savannah Riverboat Cruises. We received top notch service from the beginning to the end. I didn't have to worry about food, decor, DJ, or floral. The all inclusive price and being near the water was truly a blessing. If you want a stress free wedding the Riverboat is the best place. I am still in amazement as to how smoothly everything went and the genuine love we felt from Anna & The Savannah Riverboat staff.

Sent on 03/25/2013

Savannah Riverboat Cruises's reply:

Thank you Terri! Congratulations again, and may you and Gurdine have many years of wedded bliss!

Dwan · Married on 10/13/2012

We enjoyed the experience. Our guest were very pleased with the venue. The staff were all professional and great to work with. Reservation arrangements were excellent. Communication was excellent too. I would definitely refer others to this vendor and can't wait to visit this venue again!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Savannah Riverboat Cruises's reply:

Thank you Dwan for your recommendation!

Diana · Married on 10/11/2012

I was very pleased. Staff was great

Penny · Married on 09/01/2012

I was very satisfied with savaannah riverboat company. Anna and staff were wonderful. The service was great! The food was awesome! Our wedding was beautiful. We couldn't have expected anything more. Thank you team!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Savannah Riverboat Cruises's reply:

Thank you very much Penny! Congratulations on your 1st anniversary!!

Eyra · Married on 06/02/2012

Anna was GREAT and I will recommend without hesitation. I live in texas and planning my son's rehersal dinner in Savanna without knowing the city was a challenging task, but Anna Swanson really made the difference. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Savannah Riverboat Cruises's reply:

Thank you for your recommendation Enya. We enjoyed meeting you and working with your sweet family for your son's wedding!

My wedding planner Anna Swanson was AWESOME!!! Even my family who met her just on the day of the wedding thought she was so kind and cool!! I would recommend her to everyone who decides to have their wedding on the riverboat cruise she fantastic!!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Savannah Riverboat Cruises's reply:

Thank you so much! We love what we do and making your day special is what we are here for!

Nakeia · Married on 05/07/2011

Nothing but satisfied with my service with savannah riverboat company. My guest LOVED the reception. Karla was amazing to work with and really made my vision come to life. The food was great. Dennis and the rest of the staff where more than helpful. Many of my guest say that was the best reception they have been to.

Sent on 05/15/2011

Savannah Riverboat Cruises's reply:

Thank you! We are glad your guests will remember your wedding for years to come!
  • W

Melissa · Married on 07/24/2010

We had our wedding reception aboard the vessel. We couldn't not have expected anything more! Our group charter consultant Christie was simply phenomenal! She answer every single one of my millions of questions with a professional and prompt reponses. When aboard the ship the crew was simply a pleasure. They were helpful, professional but most of all kind. Being the bride, they helped calm my nerves and allowed me to simply enjoy the day. Several of our guests left the ship saying "This is the best wedding I have ever attended!" Wow! That is a tribute to the crew of the Savannah Riverboat. I would defintely recommend booking this ship for your next wedding or special event!!

Chrystal Lynn · event on: 04/12/2014

We had our destination wedding and brunch on the boat and it was perfect!! Anna, the wedding coordinator really made our wedding so memorable for me and my guests. Can't wait to go back to savannah and then the riverboat on our one year anniversary!!! Oh and the food was so good too!!!! The captain married us and it was the perfect final touch.