Sassy Diva Designs and Events Reviews

11 Reviews for Sassy Diva Designs and Events

• Jennifer

Jennifer Mull · Married on 12/28/2019

The BEST Florist!

Beth and her team made all of my wedding dreams come true! Beth was super flexible and willing to meet me at my budget. I gave her ideas of flowers I liked, and put my trust in her. She exceeded my wildest expectations! Everyone at our wedding was talking about the flowers and how great the tables looked. Beth knew exactly what I wanted, even when I couldn't put it into words! We are SO happy that we worked with Sassy Diva Designs!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Sassy Diva Designs and Events's reply:

Thank you Jenn! Everything was truly beautiful! Thank you for working with me and trusting me with your day!

Rawan Zakout · Married on 12/02/2018

Attentive, Caring and Fabulous!

Beth was such an absolute pleasure to work with these last few months. I constantly changed what I wanted and she was attentive on all her email responses and gave me exactly what I asked for. I will definitely be recommending her for future events! The flowers were exactly as I pictured. I loved it all.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Hannah · Married on 10/12/2018

Beth was an absolute dream to work with. She's creative, professional, and prompt but also warm and fun. She took our very loose ideas and turned them into a fabulous concept. She was extremely flexible and understanding with our MANY budget, guest count, and order changes and was supportive and helpful throughout the process. We could not have been happier with the final result. We received so many compliments from the guests and the flowers look stunning in all the photos. I highly recommend hiring Beth for your decorative needs. Thanks again!! -Hannah and Nathan Howard

Sent on 04/15/2018

Annie C · Married on 09/22/2018

Beth is amazing!

Sassy Diva Designs provided florals for our wedding and did an amazing job. We found them online and reached out because we thought they may be able to achieve our vision and work within our budget. From our first email interaction, Beth was friendly, helpful, and professional. She welcomed us to her studio for an in-person meeting to learn more about her services. Beth had great ideas and made us feel confident that she would be able to execute our goals of in-season, rustic florals that matched our color theme and were understated yet beautiful.

We decided to go with Beth after looking at a number of other florists. She was helpful and accommodating as we made tweaks to our color scheme and what we wanted to rent. We met a month before the wedding to go over details and see a mockup of the bridal bouquet which was really helpful. She was very flexible when it came to delivery of personal flowers and who would decorate our cake with flowers. We always felt that things would be taken care of in her hands.

On the day of the wedding, Beth really went to work, providing our beautiful flowers on time for the bridal party and getting the ceremony and reception all set up. She often stays to reuse the flowers between the ceremony and the reception which was really helpful for our budget. She did a great job transitioning everything behind the scenes during our cocktail hour. All of our flowers, candles, and vases were beautiful and as expected no matter where we turned. And she offers pickup of everything at the end of the night which was super helpful for us. We would definitely recommend Sassy Diva Designs for your event!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Nora · Married on 09/21/2018

Beth made a gorgeous bouquet for my wedding. She incorporated our colors as well as favorite flowers from our grandparents. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Kara · Married on 07/01/2017

Beth was so great to work with. I loved having a mock bouquet with her before the wedding. She was able to create the perfect bouquet. She helped with my center pieces and I loved my tables. The ceremony sight exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 07/21/2017
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 04/08/2016

Beth was easy and enjoyable to work with. We had vague and somewhat out of the ordinary ideas and she made them all work perfectly!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Srujana · Married on 08/28/2014

Beth was recommended to us by our wedding planner, and we couldn't have been happier with the florals she provided for our wedding! She listened to our likes and dislikes, was respectful of our budget, helped us find vases for our centerpieces, and in the end created lush, bright, happy arrangements and a gorgeous floral aisle runner that we just couldn't get enough of. She took our inspiration pictures and gave us something that fit our venue and the spirit of our wedding. We would definitely work with her again, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone else. Thanks again for everything you did for us, Beth!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Susan · Married on 08/10/2014

Beth was amazing! She really took the time to talk to me and really get a feel for my wedding. My husband and I had a pretty intricate wedding and Beth understood what we were going for. She was really enthusiastic and genuinely cared about our wedding and everything that went into it. She was really good about meeting with me and was very patient with discussing everything into detail. She was a great help because when I first met with her, I did not know what I wanted and she helped me narrow down all of my flowers. Beth was absolutely amazing and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/20/2014

vero · Married on 07/05/2014

So I had dealt with wedding coordinators before, and I saw them as a group like I see lawyers: an unpleasant necessity.

Beth from Sassy DIva changed all that: She is not only talented, responsible, resourceful & efficient; she actually CARES about her clients and their events. Believe me, that's a lot harder to find in the wedding industry than you might think!

A had a lot of novel ideas to incorporate to my wedding & Beth managed to implement them all and added some awesome ones herself. Not only the event went flawlessly, but I actually got to enjoy the process. Beth was enormously helpful. She can handle anything you though at her. And she's very supportive and responsive.

She was also very skillful at dealing with some vendors that were a bit on the pushy side, making sure everything happened as I wanted. Beth diplomacy skills are second to none.

I would recommend Beth from Sassy Divas to other brides w/o hesitations.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

Beth was absolutely amazing to work with. My now husband and I did not have a large floral budget, but still wanted pieces that were memorable and set the tone for our romantic beer garden themed wedding. Beth hit the nail on the head. She provided less costly alternatives that fit our budget, while still creating beautiful, full pieces. I can't tell you how many compliments we received on our bouquets and centerpieces! She is professional, flexible (even to last minute changes I asked for!), and most importantly super sweet and friendly - and has been a bride herself! Thank you Beth for creating such gorgeous creations for our wedding!! <3

Sent on 10/19/2016