SassFaction Band Reviews

9 | Mullica Hill, NJ

9 Reviews for SassFaction Band

helen · Married on 12/10/2016

SassFaction Band was extremely professional and service was amazing!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 08/27/2016

Wendy, Dom and the rest of the members of Sass, thank you so much for making our wedding such a fantastic time! You sound great and your interaction with the crowd kept the dance floor and party going all night. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves and told us they had a great time and a large part of it had to do with the entertainment. We were very impressed with you when we saw you at the convention and it was definitely the right choice to have you for our wedding. Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Chris · Married on 06/17/2016

SassFaction performed amazingly. They played all of the requested music as well as all of the favorites for our family. I was in awe at the fact they had the dance floor full all night. Dom was hilarious. He and th band kept the crowd engaged. Dom circulate around th audience while singing and get everyone involved singing along with the band. I would highly recommend SassFaction for any party or wedding. You can't go wrong with this band.
    Thanks everyone for making my daughters night. All of her friends were raving about the band in the days following the party.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Melissa · Married on 01/30/2016

Thank you so much for making our reception the way we wanted it to be... You were really easy to work with, from the first night we met you understood what we wanted and delivered. You guys covered all the music from background instrumentals, to dance music to rock.. You covered all the bases.. You were able to read where the crowd was going and kept the dance floor all night. You brought the party.. Anytime we talk with people who attended the wedding they keep telling us how much fun the band was..
    - Missy and Scott, Wedding 2016

Sent on 10/23/2016

Karen · event on: 10/09/2015

We hired SassFaction for an annual fundraiser we host at our farm market in the fall. They are great people and a terrific, fun and entertaining cover band. They play a variety of music and will get everyone up out of their seats and onto the dance floor. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Joelle · event on: 07/25/2015

Sassfaction is fantastic!!! They helped make my husband's 50th so memorable. They are great musicians, very interactive with the crowd, responsive to all requests, and simply a pleasure to deal with all around. I recommend them for any event where you want fun, dancing, and singing along. I would definitely hire them again for an event.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Danielle · Married on 08/16/2014

We wanted a celebration to remember and SassFaction delivered! The band members have so much fun playing together and their energy is contagious. Our guests were on the dance floor all night and they really loved all the medleys! We were planning our Wedding from out of state, but Joe and Dom made it easy, setting up numerous conference calls where we discussed every detail from our favorite songs to the pronunciation of every name in the bridal party! SassFaction was even willing to learn a somewhat unknown song that I had selected for the Father-Daughter dance and it was so well done it brought everyone to tears. We couldn't have been happier with our choice and certainly recommend SassFaction for your next event. They are fun-loving, easy going, and will make you feel like family!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Lisa · event on: 07/30/2014

I am the Park Manager for Washington Township in Gloucester County. I've hired Sass Faction to perform at my Summer Concert Series for the past 3 years. They provide a great concert and interact with the crowd the whole time. They are professional, conscientious and talented. They have also performed at my Town Fair Super Saturday for the past 3 years providing music all day for the residents of Washington Township. I highly recommend this band.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Brian · event on: 08/08/2015

Great band and well received by members.

Sent on 09/14/2015