58 Reviews for Sarina Durden Beauty

Hair Extensions (2)
Manicure/Pedicure (1)
Textured Styling (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)

She was hands down the best!! My entire bridal party of 9 all loved their hair and makeup. It was flawless! I will be using her again! I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Sara, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarina and her girls were absolutely amazing! They made sure my bridal party felt as beautiful as I did! We were all so pleased with our hair and makeup! I moved here from New Jersey not knowing who to call. Reading her reviews helped me make my decision, which was definitely the best decision I could have made! Her service and professionalism was beyond 5 star! If you are unsure who to hire for your hair and makeup, you can't go wrong with Sarina and her girls! Thank you again for making me and my bridal party feel and look so amazingly beautiful!

Photo for Sarina Durden Beauty Review - Hair and make up!
Photo for Sarina Durden Beauty Review - Side view of hair!
Photo for Sarina Durden Beauty Review - More side views of hair!
Photo for Sarina Durden Beauty Review - Back of the hair!
Profile Picture Danielle, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarina Durden is incredibly talented and so sweet! I am so grateful that Sarina was there to help us on our big day. She was always quick to respond and easy to work with! I strongly recommend Sarina and her team :)

Profile Picture Smruthi, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling

Sarina is awesome! She called me immediately after I first emailed her, and was just as responsive all the way up until my wedding day. She made me feel so at ease during my trial, and I knew I made the right decision. On the wedding day, she and the hair stylist, Caroline, showed up on time with everything they needed for the morning. I have never felt more beautiful before! I wish she could style me every morning!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/3/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarina is an amazing makeup artist and has the wedding thing perfected, she works so efficiently. Her and Angela Byrd worked great together and made the wedding day flawless. From the very beginning of communication, she listened to what I wanted and to my concerns. I was one of those brides who had wedding nightmares about hair and makeup running late etc... This was NOT the case the day of my wedding! We were running ahead of schedule, everyone was relaxed, and everyone looked BEAUTIFUL. We had 5 bridesmaids, MOB, MOG, sister of groom, and my grandmother. Sarina executed each person's makeup perfectly for them and everyone commented on how gorgeous everyone looked for the big day!

Sarina and Angela also came out to our beach house the night before my wedding to do hair and makeup for our Welcome Dinner. They are both so much fun to be around and truly made my wedding wedding special.

Profile Picture Nichole, 4/29/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Sarina was so great! She really made the whole experience amazing! My makeup and hairstyle were so beautiful and her personality is really sweet. I recommend her strongly for all your events.

Profile Picture Disha, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarina was awesome! Myself, my Maid of Honor, and my grandma all had our makeup done, and loved it. Sarina is very talented, flexible, prepared, and helpful. She'll help make your wedding special and stress-free! I definitely recommend her! :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarina is fabulous to work with and her makeup application looks beautiful. She books up fast, if you are interested in her!

Profile Picture Kristy, 4/15/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup

My photographer recommended Sarina to me actually & I am thankful that she did. Sarina not only made me feel gorgeous on my wedding day but she was also so much fun to hang out with while having all our makeups done! She did my bridesmaids, my Mom, my makeup, and tattoo coverup for my wedding. Everyone looked amazing. She does airbrushing & fake eyelashes even which is a huge plus with wedding photos. I just honestly couldn't believe how beautiful she made me look on my wedding day & all of the women were so happy with their makeup that I know she's the best makeup artist in the area. We booked her almost a year before our wedding so do not delay on booking Sarina! You won't regret it! :) - Carlina

Profile Picture Carlina, 4/14/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

Love Sarina and Ericka! They made my bridesmaids and myself feel beautiful on wedding day! There was a minor issue with the trial run but Sarina and Ericka worked really hard to assure me everything would be great and completely made it right.

Profile Picture Emily, 4/8/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarina was so amazing to work with on my wedding day! Jennifer did hair, and Sarina did makeup. They did my makeup and hair for engagement photos and for wedding day as well. On wedding day, there were 8 of us that got hair and makeup done. Sarina and Jennifer were very accomodating. They both even finished early, which was surprising because with such a big group I was nervous that we would be running late- but they finished early! Sarina took her time to make sure everyone looked flawless. She did touch ups for everyone before she left. She even snapped a few fun photos of me and my bridesmaids. Sarina is so fun and kind- she definitely makes the process of getting ready even more fun! Everyone looked their absolute best thanks to Sarina!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarina is an angel! Talented, professional, warm and kind. I chose Sarina for hair, makeup and spray tan (tan done the day prior) for my wedding day. One of the BEST decisions I made! I was thrilled with the results!! My ceremony was at 10:00 a.m. and we needed to be ready for first look photos at 9:00. Sarina arrived bright and early to my suite, armed and ready! and even helped me relax with soothing music and her calming demeanor. She turned a jittery woman into a beautiful, calm and radiant bride. I'm so grateful to her. I highly recommend her services.
- Billi Gibson

Profile Picture Billi, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Several girls from my wedding party and I had the privilege of having Sarina do our makeup for my wedding on Saturday. Sarina is absolutely incredible!

I was fortunate enough to do a trial with her in June, and absolutely fell in love with her work! My fiance at the time, now husband, was quite hesitant for me to get my makeup done. He did not want me to look like a "clown". When he saw what Sarina did in June, he knew I was in wonderful hands, and that I would not look like Ronald McDonald for the wedding. ;) It was all very natural looking.

Sarina made me feel so comfortable and confident on my wedding day! I am so truly grateful for her. She is also a lot of fun to be around on the big day! My bridal party and I highly recommend her! :)

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/4/17, 13 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so grateful to Sarina Durden Makeup and Hair for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. From the moment I first spoke with Sarina on the phone I knew I had found the right person. Sarina was so sweet and understood exactly how I wanted to look without even meeting face to face. I was very impressed with her quick response time to my numerous messages and million questions. Sarina is the epitome of professionalism. She was prompt to my 6am hair & make up time (I know it sounds crazy! We had to be ready for pictures by 9am) and brought all the necessary tools. She brought in lighting, cases of makeup, and even offered to pick up coffee for me! Sarina transformed me from a sleep deprived, stressed-out bride to the most beautiful I have ever looked. I had never had professional makeup done before and I can’t say enough about my extraordinary experience with Sarina. Great service and value. Thank you Sarina!

Profile Picture Joanne, 1/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarina recently did my make-up for my wedding, as well as, the rest of our bridal party. She did an amazing job! It was a destination wedding, so we did not have any trials prior and she absolutely created the perfect look for everyone! We were all incredibly happy and the make-up held beautifully all day/evening!

Profile Picture Shannon, 1/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My daughter was having a destination wedding in St. Augustine. We were only coming from the Orlando area, but didn't know any local vendors. My first contact with Sarina was very professional, and she happily answered the many questions I had.
The day of the wedding, she came to where we were staying, arriving on time.
She did make up for the bride, bridal party, and two moms. Asking if we had a particular look in mind, she offered make up options and friendly suggestions.
Everyone was happy with her work.
I would highly recommend Sarina Durden Beauty

Profile Picture Trish, 1/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarina is a very sweet, talented and professional lady. She was quick to address any concerns I had throughout the planning process and made sure I was clear on our plan and looks for the wedding. I was able to show her a few ideas at my trial and she came up with a great look, we didn't have to change anything for the wedding day except that I was a little less tan (which was expected and I was happy with) and she easily adjusted. Her and her assistant Carmen did a great job and we were able to be right on time. Sarina brought Angela Byrd and her assistant Darlene for our hair stylists, I also loved working with them. Most of my contact was with Angela, she was able to combine a few different hairstyles to create exactly what I wanted. It was very windy on my wedding day but my hair held up just fine! They came to our venue, set up shop and were ready to go on time. Thank you to Sarina!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/10/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

I met with sarina for a trial run several months before my wedding. After a 4 hour drive from my home to her studio she made every minute of that drive worth it. She not only listens to her clients' wants and desires she makes them happen with such ease. Thank you for everything, my makeup and hair was flawless. The icing on the cake is your glowing and vibrant personality and by far the ability to make any bride feel alive and beautiful in her own skin. Your truly one of a kind.

Profile Picture angelina, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarina was the perfect choice to make me feel like a millions dollars on my wedding day. She was so patient with me and my bridal party. I can't thank you enough Sarina for making me feel absolutely gorgeous.

Profile Picture Tara, 9/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarina is simply amazing! She was a dream to work with! She was so calm and patient with a big group of us and made she everyone had one on one time to make their makeup perfect. We were all so impressed with her and I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking flawless makeup on their wedding day!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/21/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarina was wonderful!! She did make up for me, bridesmaids, MOB, MOG, and our officiant (groom's gma). She was super friendly and easy to talk to. We had some last minute changes and she was super flexible with them. We all looked gorgeous! Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture cait, 5/20/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Tweezing, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Sarina and her crew was amazing! I had a great time during my trial with her and Angela (hair), which helped make my decision choosing them even easier. The day of the wedding she was timely, fun, and my makeup came out exactly as I hoped it would! My bridesmaids loved her too. Thanks again Sarina :)

Profile Picture Christine, 5/14/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarina provided exceptional service at a wedding I was a bridesmaid in in Gainesville. She traveled to the location from St Augustine and was prompt and professional. She adhered to her own custom made timeline and was able to provide makeup looks that satisfied and suited each individual. Her positive energy and fun spirit really helped to amp the wedding party, while also soothing wedding jitters. She is a true artist and professional and I would recommend her to any bridal party seeking beauty and laughter on their most special day!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Megan, 4/22/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarina is INCREDIBLE. She did my hair and makeup for my engagement session and makeup for my wedding as well as all of my bridesmaids. She is the sweetest person you will ever meet and has a way of making you feel so calm even though everything around you is crazy. My makeup was perfect and lasted forever. I didn't need any touchups even thru a freak two minute rain storm.
There is no one better in Jacksonville. You're crazy if you use anyone else

Profile Picture mindy, 4/10/16, 5 Reviews