Sardi's Catering Reviews

10 Reviews for Sardi's Catering

• Jessica

Jessica B. · Married on 10/26/2019

we loveeee Sardi's!

Sardi's recently catered my wedding, and I can't recommend them enough! Leslie went above and beyond with all of the tweaks and changes to our order over the months leading up to the big day. The food itself was absolutely delicious (get the beef short rib!), the staff were professional, and Leslie's customer service was wonderful. We are so happy that we chose Sardi's for our special day :).

Sent on 10/30/2019

Andrea · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing food & service

Sardis did an amazing job catering our wedding. They were great to work with, very responsive and accommodating. The food was amazing and all my guests were commenting about how it was probably one of the best foods they have tasted at a wedding. We also had a guest with severe food allergies that they were able to accommodate and create a separate meal for her. Everything ran seamlessly.
    Thank you Sardis!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Carolina · Married on 04/14/2018

The food was AMAZING!!!! It was really really good. Everyone of my guest who I've spoken to about the day remembers the food vividly. The staff was polite, friendly and efficient. All around it was a great service! I look forward to catering from Sardi's again. And, honestly, their prices cannot be beat!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Our guests still can't stop raving about the food at our wedding! From our first connection through email, the folks at Sardi's were very responsive and helpful. We scheduled a tasting and got a chance to try EVERYTHING! It was delicious and had very generous portions. It was also great to connect with Lynne and Phil. They both take their service to their clients very seriously. When we had concerns about options for guests with dietary restrictions or questions about budget, Lynne worked with us to find a creative way to say yes rather than an easy was to say no. Lynne worked so well with our site coordinator to take care of all the little questions that pop up and handled things quickly and professionally in line with what we had asked for from the beginning. We always had the feeling that Lynne and Phil were working to create the experience we wanted, not just check boxes and fulfill a contract. Our guests loved the food, especially the bacon-wrapped sirloin with gorgonzola and the Mac and cheese. We can't recommend Sardi's highly enough!

Sent on 01/25/2015

All of our guest RAVED about the food. I give Sardi's an A++!!!

Sent on 10/17/2014
  • User3340122 · event on: 06/08/2013

Sardi's catered our Graduation Party for my son. Everyone raved about the food! From the appetizers, the meal, all the way thru dessert! I have been receiving emails and phone calls from friends and family asking me for Sardi's Catering contact information! It was so nice to be able to enjoy the party and not have to worry about cooking!! I chose to use the drop-off service and it worked out very well! The drivers were on-time, friendly and set-up all the food for me. I will use Sardi's for all of my future events, small or large!!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Anay · Married on 04/10/2010

I felt that Ms. Jessica was on point and very helpful throughout the whole event. She was there when I needed her and she made sure that the reception ran very smoothly.

GOOD JOB JESSICA

Ms. Jessica gets KUDOS for a job well done. From the food to the décor of the table was real classy and tasteful.

Sent on 05/28/2010

Lee · event on: 11/24/2012

Amazing Service! The food from their Special Events Menu was an amazing assortment! Totally made my event memorable!!! Thank you Sardi's Team for such a great experience!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Kiara · Married on 12/12/2009

4.2

Sardi's was very accomodating for my wedding reception. There was a high rate of turnover during the time I was planning my event but everything was ready to go as planned on the day of the event. The food was excellent and so was the service.

Sent on 05/28/2010

2.5

Great food and plenty of it. Delivered on time and hot. I would use them again. However, make sure you communicate clearly. For example, I did not know that plates and silverware were provided so I bought my own- an expense I could have avoided. Also, all my cakes were supposed to look the same, but the were all finished differently. But still, a good value and good food that all the guests enjoyed.

Sent on 05/30/2016