Saratoga Springs Reviews

27 | Saratoga, CA

27 Reviews for Saratoga Springs

27 Saratoga Springs Reviews

A · Married on 10/06/2018

We had our wedding at Saratoga Springs in early October in Cathedral Grove. The venue was beautiful! From start to end, the team at Saratoga Springs was professional and organized. We would have our wedding here again in a heartbeat. Lindsey was our day of coordinator and she was knowledgeable and addressed everything quickly. The food was fantastic, especially the tri tip, and the guests raved about the food. We couldn't hear the other wedding in Long Bridge from our location at all. The staff were professional and super helpful! We highly recommend Saratoga Springs for weddings!!!

AARON · Married on 09/08/2018

This was actually our last stop on our venue hunt & we already had settled on a place actually. So when we visited this venue we were not expecting much at all & it ended up being perfect.

The place is family owned & has multiple spots within their location to tie the knot depending on your guest size. The also have tons of parking for more than 1,000 people if I recall correctly. If you have any need to help older folks or people who have walking problems you can ask for a cart to help drive them up from the parking area too. They also have a lot of options for decorations, seating, drinks, vendors & such so it's pretty much all inclusive for the most part. The cake vendor Jen's Cakes was a hit with everyone & it was super delicious so go with them. The DJ Maxwell & his team pretty much do this all the time & it was pretty easy to work with them throughout the planning, go with them as well.

Some other things that were cool were the in-person meeting to go over all parts of the wedding, the wedding fair you get invited free of charge to try out all the food/drinks/vendors & the spot you chose within the venue, & how quick they were to respond with everything. Also, this may sound like a negative but Saratoga turned it into a plus.. They got hit by a sound ordinance & also a ban on sparklers cause of all the wildfires in California (not their fault) during our planning. The venue could have easily said that these are the changes & unfortunately we have to abide by them and that would be it, but they didn't. The ended up giving not just us, but everyone options to add things from their list of options free of charge and comp'd some items we had as well and even went as far as to re-organize the timeline as well. This really showed they care & understand the importance of everything, which is something I feel lots of folks don't do. We are extremely happy with everything and how it all went. Hats off to Olivia, Samantha and everyone!

corie · Married on 08/12/2018

Saratoga Springs was the perfect venue. All their staff goes above and beyond to make your day special. Every guest we had gave so many compliments to the venue, the food and the overall wedding.

Michelle Rae · Married on 06/25/2017

Saratoga springs is an amazing place to have a wedding. The venue itself is breath taking. All of our guests loved how this outdoor wedding didn't even feel like one. Every little detail on their part was well taken care of. Working with Olivia in the beginning stages was so easy. She made sure all of our questions were answered and all our needs were taken care of. Our day of coordinator given by the venue was Freddy. I didn't know what to expect, but what he delivered was amazing. He made sure we got everything from our timeline and took care of all of my mother's concerns the day of the wedding. The waiting staff was absolutely fantastic as well. The food and house alcohol were great, our guests loved they they were able to serve themselves throughout the ceremony and reception. I couldn't have imagined a better place for our wedding.

Rachel · Married on 06/09/2017

Everything was perfect on our wedding day! They coordinated it all and I didn't have to help with anything. The whole process with them was so easy! The staff is so kind and helpful. They even gave us heaters to use when our wedding day was unexpectedly cold. The whole venue was gorgeous and our wedding was better than we could have ever imagined! Love this place!

Victoria · Married on 10/01/2016

Beautiful location - set in the forest and they take care of everything! One of the advantages of working with Saratoga Springs is that they've done hundreds of weddings and have it down to a science! They took care of practically everything all I had to do was track payments and deadlines for decisions on my own. On the day of I had friends as my wedding coordinators and they worked great together. Everything went so smoothly!

Nathalie · Married on 09/11/2016

I had always dreamed of having a fairy tale wedding in the forest, inspired by The Lord of the Rings, but wasn’t quite sure how I could make it work without spending more money than we were comfortable with. We had looked at venues in both my hometown of Montreal, Canada, and my fiancé’s current location, the Bay Area, and we were getting worried that we wouldn’t be able to find anything. That is, until we discovered Saratoga Springs on Wedding Spot, and we were so glad to find it. It’s an absolutely beautiful campground nestled in the redwood forest in the South Bay, a perfect balance between being out in nature and having the convenience and comfort of a modern establishment at a surprisingly affordable price. We planned much of our wedding from across the continent, and were so happy to have Saratoga Springs take care of so much of our wedding for us: catering, most of our rentals, alcohol, games, decorations. They even allow you to book a DJ and rent spectacular lighting through them. It just made everything such a breeze! All our guests couldn’t believe how gorgeous and magical the venue looked. We had fairy lights hanging from the redwoods and uplights shining on the beautiful stone bridge, which made for a one of a kind backdrop to our big day. Everyone at Saratoga Springs was also so helpful and available to help in any way they could. If you’re looking for a beautiful outdoors venue in the Bay Area that allows you to build the exact wedding of your dreams, but also takes care of a lot of the heavy lifting, Saratoga Springs is definitely worth a visit! We’re so happy we chose them for our big day.

• F

Mara · Married on 09/04/2016

Everything went amazing on our wedding day. The team at Saratoga Springs does an amazing job. I would recommend this venue to anyone. The food is delicious, the staff are incredible, the price can vary depending on your vision and style but whatever direction you go, I think you definitely get your money's worth. You can rent anything from them and they will set it up for you. I did a lot of DIY to keep our budget down and hired helpers through them so they set everything up for me. It all looked beautiful and went off without a hitch. Saratoga Springs knows what they are doing and it's a great venue.

Latesha · Married on 08/21/2016

Let me start by saying the ladies who helped us were amazing! Jennifer was the first person we connected with, she was very informative and answered alot of my initial questions. Olivia was our Planner and she was awesome, she met with us and was extremely patient with me, I thanked I changed napkin colors 3 or 4 times. Our wedding was on August 21, 2016, and the weather was awesome. This is an outdoor wedding so don't make sure you have citronella candles, we needed them in August. Once the Sun went down the bugs weren't a problem. It was a bit cool at night so I advised our guest to bring a sweater or jacket. It was so beautiful, we selected Cathedral Grove and it looked Amazing with the lights on and the decorations. Samantha was our day of coordinator and she ROCKED! She shuttled us around on my fiance and I wouldn't see one another during the before wedding pictures and it went great. My only wish is that the food was left out a big longer and it was delicious, I wanted more. It seemed like it was taken away so quickly. Overall, everything was perfect! That's what we Brides hope for and that's what my Husband and I got! Totally recommend.

We were married here in July and it was the PERFECT place for a dreamy wedding in the woods - the trees kept the South Bay summer heat away, the bistro lights (provided by the venue!) offered the perfect amount of glow, and the natural beauty of the setting was just what we were hoping for. Everyone we worked with was super nice, and we had a fabulous experience.

Sheila · Married on 06/27/2015

What can I say? The place is absolutely gorgeous. We first met Jennifer and she showed us around and gave the general info about Saratoga Springs. After we paid our deposit and signed our contract, our go-to lady was Diana and she was awesome. She was flexible, she was on it at every given time, she responded to us promptly, and she made our wedding day as smooth as it could be. I am very thankful to have been blessed with a beautiful venue and their amazing, hardworking staff.

Kimberly · Married on 05/03/2015

Our guests couldn't say enough about how beautiful our venue was and how good the food was to eat! Saratoga Springs was easy to work with, completely flexible to last min changes, and budget friendly for a beautiful day without breaking our bank! Kelsey was our personal hostess and took care of so much... helping when my bustle broke! making sure our kids had drinks when they ran out and taking care of all timeline details so we just had to show up and have fun!!! Also, our pictures were magical because of this gorgeous redwood forest!!! We even have a few friends looking at Saratoga Springs for a family reunion!

• Nancy

Nancy · Married on 05/25/2013

Where to begin? From my initial search and Jennifer's helpfulness with tours and information, to Mimi who took the reigns as my planner, and Katie who was the wedding day coordinator, their professionalism was A+. They are so seamless and organized, but also have a laid back approach where I did not feel stressed or pressured. They even threw in last-minute items such as extra chairs (on the day of the ceremony).

We were married at Redwood Grove, right by the beautiful creek, and they have installed a lawn, which was a perfect place for the ceremony and dancing. The food was amazing!! Sometimes wedding food can be so-so, but it was not the case. Everyone raved about the steak and chicken, which was grilled onsite, to the delicious sides such as vegetarian chili and potato salad. Accommodating guests with a variety of dietary preferences is no easy feat, but they accomplished it well. I can't recommend them enough.

Brooke · Married on 09/01/2012

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with Saratoga Springs for our ceremony and reception venue! For the nine months leading up to the wedding, I had a lot of questions and it’s possible that I actually did email Mimi every week- each time she got back to me right away and thoroughly answered each of my questions. She was experienced, friendly, professional, and worked with me to keep everything within our budget.

The site could not have been more beautiful- we were married in a redwood grove surrounded by trees with a stream running along side. There were plenty of places on the grounds to take formal photos, plenty of parking for our guests, and beautiful lighting as night fell. We loved the communal feel of the long picnic benches. In a word, it was perfect.

The one thing we were initially concerned about was the food since we were hoping for something a bit fancier, but the food was delicious! We received many compliments from our guests, had plenty of food, and the staff that served it were very friendly and courteous.

I can’t speak highly enough about the wonderful people who I worked with at Saratoga Springs that made our day so special.

My husband and I were so impressed with Saratoga Springs. From the very beginning to the very end, they were an absolute pleasure and joy to work with. They were so flexible, accommodating, and exceeded our expectations. They helped us plan a beautiful wedding on a budget, and we are forever grateful. I was extremely impressed with all of their staff members - everyone from Jennifer who helped us set a date/place within our budget (and who I went back and forth with on dates because I was trying to juggle variables, and who was always friendly and accommodating); Mimi who helped us plan all of our logistics up to the big day; and Ellen who helped us organize everything the day of, so that I was relaxed and so that everything went smoothly. Our guests really enjoyed the atmosphere of the venue, as well as the food and drinks that they provided. Amazing venue and staff!

Danny · Married on 07/21/2018

Saratoga Springs was a great combination of the outdoor beauty, uniqueness & a relatively easier outdoor venue to reach for our wedding guests, relative to the alternatives we toured. We worked with the team of Olivia & Sam. Olivia was our primary point of contact. Both were great throughout the process! They communicated well with us and answered all our gazillion questions (we had a 70+ long email thread). They were also prompt, detailed and upfront with us regarding costs and many other details. They were also flexible with changes we requested as the wedding approached. The bridal fair they hold during March is also very valuable in terms of meeting preferred vendors, seeing different set ups and trying out their food! Since we have a large Asian family, we did decide to bring in outside catering (our relatives had probably never been to an outdoor wedding, so we wanted to make sure there was an element of familiarity for them). Saratoga Springs graciously permitted us to work with them and helped us work out kitchen equipment rentals. On the day of, we also had an amazing day of wedding coordinator since we also had a tea ceremony, almost 200 guests and vendors working with Saratoga Springs for the first time. The night went smoothly and from our end. My wife & I and our guests had a wonderful evening because of the combined efforts of all our vendors. I think the one possible hiccup was the delay/confusion with the vendor meals we had ordered-- we wanted to make sure all our hard working vendors who were making the night go & capturing details had enough energy for the marathon. Overall, Olivia & Sam helped us so much along the way and on the day of to make our wedding so fun, memorable & special. The rest of their staff was great was well! Sam also gave us a fun golf cart ride to our car at the end of the night :) Saratoga Springs is an amazing venue and many of our guests told us it was beautiful, romantic and overall a great venue!

Elfie · Married on 10/06/2017

Saratoga Springs was the best venue choice we could have ever made. Our wedding looked even better than we could have ever imagined - it was magical!

My husband and I were touring sites earlier in the year, and while looking through several websites discovered Saratoga Springs. The immediate draw was the price point! The fact that they could host so many guests while not blowing the budget was a big bonus. So we reached out to get a tour set up.

Jennifer, their Director of Celebrations, responded almost immediately with some of the most thorough information I have ever received. That correspondence definitely set the chain of events off to a good start.

When we toured the site with her a few days later, the creeks were overflown with water after a winter of heavy rain. That sound was so soothing... I'm convinced that's what made us fall in love with the place. We loved the venue so much, we made a decision to reserve our date on the car ride home.

After that, we worked closely with Olivia and Samantha over the months to get everything organized and arranged. They were extremely responsive and patient and helpful, and never once tried to push us to spend on something they thought was "too much".

At rehearsal and on the day of, Samantha was our coordinator and guided us through pretty much everything. She checked in with us frequently to make sure we had everything we needed. It was so nice to see her friendly face, and it was so assuring to know that she was on top of everything.

Saratoga Springs was also extremely flexible about letting us try to set up a tulle drape over the big branch of the big tree on longbridge - something we wanted as our ceremony arch. It looked amazing in the end, and we're thankful that Olivia and Sam were supportive every step of the way.

Apart from one unprofessional server on the night of, our experience was extremely wonderful. Thank you so much Saratoga Springs, especially to Olivia and Sam. You are all amazing!

Saratoga Springs 1
    Saratoga Springs 2

Christine · Married on 09/25/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about Saratoga Springs. My husband and wanted an outdoor wedding that was going to be one giant, fun party for our family and friends. Saratoga Springs made this happen! We stumbled upon this venue in our search of places when I saw it was only a few minutes from my parents' house. From the first meeting, the service was awesome--they were responsive and flexible in what I wanted for the wedding. Leading up to the day of, Olivia was our main person of communication and she was incredible! Every time I had a question or request, she always got back to me and updated our invoice and venue map. I don't live in the area, so anytime I was visiting my parents, they let us come by to look at the venue and get different measurements, pictures etc. The day of the wedding could not have gone any better. Our day-of-coordinator was Sam and she was FABULOUS! I had not met her until that day, but she was seamless in her connection with us and everything went so smoothly. We did not stop getting compliments from guests on how beautiful the venue was--it is truly out of a picture. Green grass, tall redwood trees, bistro lights, wooden picnic tables, the bridge it the background--it was the most perfect day. The food was delicious, and the buffet line went super fast. My uncle works for Lagunitas, so we were able to bring in those kegs for the beer without any problem. Our DJ, RJ (RJ the DJ haha) kept the party going all night! I can't say enough positive things about the venue, staff, service, and overall experience. I recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable, fun, beautiful venue for their wedding!

Janeen · Married on 06/28/2014

I was married in June 2014 at Saratoga Springs, in their Cathedral Grove venue. Six months later, I'm STILL getting feedback from friends and family about how absolutely beautiful the setting was! It was exactly how I imagined it: towering redwood trees, cool weather (thanks in part to the trees shading the entire area), comfortable and intimate arrangement both for ceremony and reception, and helpful and attentive staff throughout the entire process! I love that they are so knowledgeable about everything wedding-related and there's really no question too small or silly. Planning a wedding is extremely stressful and time-consuming and I seriously don't know how I would have come through it without all the little details being taken care of by the Saratoga Springs staff. It was such a relief to know that things were being handled and to my high standards, no less! ;) Thank you, Saratoga Springs, for the dream wedding and for creating memories that will last a lifetime.

Katie · Married on 08/12/2017

Everyone at Saratoga Springs helped to put on an incredible wedding that my husband and I will always cherish! The venue was beautiful (as always), the food was delicious, and everyone working helped make the event turn out so smoothly. The moment my (now) husband and I saw the venue, we knew it was the one. The wedding turned out better than we could have possibly imagined! Our wedding guests were raving about how beautiful the venue was all night, and have still been talking about how beautiful it was. Olivia was SO helpful throughout the preparation up through the wedding, and Freddie was a HUGE help that night!

My husband and I highly recommend Saratoga Springs for your wedding or event, it is a gorgeous venue in the redwoods and a lot of staff work throughout your event to make it go without a hitch so you and your guests can enjoy themselves.

Katelyn · Married on 07/16/2010

Saratoga Springs is an amazing place to have a both a ceremony and wedding reception. We wanted a place that had the beauty of the outdoors but also the elegance of a wedding site. Cathedral Grove was the perfect site for our 185 guest wedding in mid July. We were extremely happy with all of the services provided to us and received many wonderful compliments on the location of our wedding. The food was delicious, there was plenty to drink and the setting was absolutely beautiful. My husband and I could not be happier with how everything turned out and are so glad that we chose Saratoga Springs for our special day!

Deseree · Married on 08/25/2017

3.5

I absolutely love Saratoga Springs! The ladies their are AMAZING! It's an all inclusive venue. I was ready to pull out my hair and the wedding coordinators offered to hire additional staff to help me set up, save me big time!!!! I HIGHLY recommend ( i know the price seems a bit high, not compared to other places- trust me!) this place, its worth the money! HEY, you can't beat unlimited beer & wine! :D

Thank you for everything Saratoga Springs!!!!!

Erin · Married on 10/09/2016

I've booked my wedding at this location for Fall 2016. They were great during their meeting and extremely helpful in answering all of our questions after the fact. Excited to continue the process with them.

selena · Married on 09/10/2016

3.5

I was planning my wedding from across the country and wanted a vendor that took care of as much of the planning and details as possible, without breaking my budget. Saratoga Springs was exactly what I was looking for. They have a few locations that you rent out for your wedding, and each one is absolutely beautiful (though I highly suggest cathedral grove).
    They took care of the tables, place settings, linens, dishes, and food. I had so many people tell me it was the most beautiful wedding location they had seen and that the food was amazing. The staff at Saratoga Springs are very nice and pretty responsive. The recommended vendor list is a HUGE help as it is pretty easy to get overwhelmed with all the choices out there. Saratoga even provides a coordinator the day of your wedding which I had totally forgotten about and SO APPRECIATED. It's nice when someone has your timeline for the night and helps things get underway so you don't have to stay stuck looking at your watch, trying to keep everything together.

I would absolutely recommend everyone to get married at Saratoga Springs. It's a beautiful location and will make your life planning the wedding so much easier.

• Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 10/10/2011

This was a wonderful venue! The staff was very helpful and the setting was just perfect for our Viking wedding.