Sarah's Floral Designs Reviews

Sarah's Floral Designs 5
Sarah's Floral Designs 6
Sarah's Floral Designs 7

Nikki · event on 12/01/2012

We have used Sarah's Floral Designs for a number of special occasions and have always been so impressed with the experience from start to finish. Sarah was asked to do arrangements for guest tables at our outdoor, adoption finalization party of our daughter. What she created was really beyond our imaginations. It was perfect. . .simple, yet elegant and stunning!!!! We had so many compliments about the arrangements and they totally fit in with the relaxed, outside theme we had hoped for.
    More recently, Sarah had put together centerpieces for our companies' Christmas party. Again, she worked her magic and created something that was truly fit for our party. The arrangements were low enough that we could all see each other, which had been a problem with other companies arrangements in the past (too tall and they didn't work for circular tables)but so filled with greenery and lush foliage and berries that they got us all in the Christmas Spirit a bit early!
    I honestly cannot say enough about Sarah and her business. She is very passionate about making each order fit the person who is ordering it. I do not cringe any longer when I have to send flowers. . .I know exactly who to call. . .Sarah!!!

Sent on 02/20/2013

Jess · Married on 11/17/2012

I live and work in Carlisle and wanted to use as many local vendors as possible. Sarah was recommended to me through our wedding venue, the Carlisle Ribbon Mill, and I could not have been more pleased with the service I received from her. Being a small business, she was flexible with meeting times and made my wedding a priority.

When I went to my initial meeting with Sarah, I was overwhelmed at the thought of picking flowers, simply because I had no idea what was available during November. Sarah made the entire process so simple by going through floral books and pinterest with me. Together, we designed my bridal bouquet, bouquets for my bridesmaids, boutonnieres for the groom & groomsmen, and two large centerpieces for the front of the ceremony site. The most unique floral pieces I ordered were bracelet corsages (for my mother and mother-in-law); Sarah took silver bangles and attached flowers, similar to what was used in my bridal bouquet.

From start to finish, Sarah was professional and so easy to work with. Her work is absolutely beautiful, and the pieces she put together helped bring my wedding vision to life.

Sent on 12/01/2012

Katie · Married on 10/13/2012

Sarah did a fantastic job with my wedding. I went into it with a vision of what I wanted and she made sure it all happened. Everything was over and above what I had expected and you can't beat her prices. I would recommended her to everyone.

Sent on 12/07/2012

Cami · Married on 08/25/2012

Sarah was absolutely wonderful to work with. We had our wedding reception at the Carlisle Ribbon Mill, which is a very blank slate to make your own the day of your wedding. We relied heavily on Sarah to create our garden theme reception. We met at the venue and I gave her the run down on what I was looking for (locally grown flowers/plants, rustic/garden themed wedding, etc). Sarah took all of my ideas and created something so beautiful and way beyond my expectations the day of our wedding. I was completely blown away when i walked into our wedding reception. She completely transformed the venue into the garden theme we were looking for. Sarah went beyond the traditional centerpiece, creating instead two centerpieces for each table - a planter with a fern or various green plant and a mason jar of locally grown wildflowers. She created a huge wreath that hung as a backdrop behind our cake table and various smaller wreaths that hung on the windows throughout the venue. There were so many details throughout the reception that she created, it really made for a beautiful wedding. We received numerous compliments from our guests both on the day of the wedding and thereafter.

Sarah took on a huge task with us, we had a rather large wedding and tons of tables throughout the reception - but we had complete confidence in her and she of course went above and beyond for us. The best part is Sarah is an amazing person to work with - always pleasant and always has a smile on her face. I have and will continue to recommend her to others for their events.

Sent on 02/19/2013

Rachel · Married on 08/18/2012

Sarah was wonderful to work with and my flowers were gorgeous. I highly recommend Sarah's floral designs!!

Sent on 12/09/2012

Sarah is an artist with flowers. Her arrangements are beautiful; her creativity astounding.

Sent on 12/12/2012

Jill · Married on 10/21/2011

Sarah was my favorite wedding vendor that I worked with. I had no idea what I was looking for in wedding flowers. She helped me figure out the look I was trying to acheive, within my budget. From the bouquets to centerpieces and added accents throughout, I LOVED it all.

Her one-on-one service, attention to detail, and creativity are among the components that made working with Sarah such a great experience. I'd recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Heather · Married on 10/02/2010

Still loving my flowers! Years after looking back at photos I'm still so happy we had your flowers at our wedding !

Sent on 01/07/2014
  • musicdance17

megan · Married on 05/20/2017

I loved working with Sarah. She was very responsive and took some time to get to know what we wanted on our day. I loved the flower bouquets and flower crowns that she put together. I gave a 4. 5 star on quality of service because there was some mix up with the flowers that I wanted for the men. The groom's flower were supposed to be two colors and that did not happen. As well as my bridesman was supposed to have a different color flower from the groomsmen. We got everything that we ordered though and it all worked out perfectly fine.

Sent on 05/24/2017