55 Reviews for Sarah's Floral Designs

Single Flowers (5)
Non-Floral (2)
Flower Crowns (1)
53 Sarah's Floral Designs Reviews

Sarah is one of those wedding vendors that you feel lucky to have had the opportunity to work with. From the first phone call – we were planning our wedding from out of town – we just clicked with her. We had no idea what we wanted to do for flowers and other decorations and she was so patient in providing suggestions and walking us through our different options. And she was so responsive when we needed to add or change things last minute, working with us during the start of her busy wedding season. In the end she brought it all together beautifully. From the absolutely stunning bouquets, to the classic boutonnieres, to the beautiful, yet simple greens, it was just perfect. I will never forget seeing my bouquet for the first time and being shocked – it was if she had read my mind and knew exactly what I envisioned yet couldn’t put into words.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/14/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Single Flowers

Sarah is the sweetest person EVER! From our first consultation,to dropping our flowers off on our big day.. she was amazing through it all! Sarah is willing to work with any budget and is full of recommendations! She is so professional. She was great at communicating with us and helped make our visions come to life! When Sarah dropped our flowers off, she made sure that they were kept in a cool area as well as in water until the start of our ceremony so that they would stay beautiful! I can't get over how gorgeous everything was! If you are looking for a florist, look no further! Sarah is your lady! Thank you Sarah!!! -Nick & Sarah Michalak

Profile Picture Sarah , 6/1/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals

We couldn't have booked a better Florist for our wedding! Sarah really went above and beyond. She was always quick to reply and was super easy to work with. She took time to discuss what our needs and wants were for our big day (even as they changed throughout our planning process). Sarah always had great ideas and the arrangements she put together for us couldn't have looked more beautiful. We will certainly be using her again in the future when needed!

Profile Picture Ella, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Sarah, you were amazing from our very first meeting to every last detail and thought you put into our wedding and reception florals. It was beyond my expectations and as I walked down the aisle I was in awe of how beautiful it all turned out! Thank you for your hard work and your creativity!

Profile Picture Trish, 3/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Sarah did an amazing job with our floral designs! She works with you and finds the flowers that you want with the style you want. She's also very good with sticking to your budget.

Profile Picture Taylor, 2/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If you want a florist who is not only talented, but friendly and just down right amazing, you’ve found her! Sarah was so easy to work with. I knew the second that I met with her that she was the florist I wanted to work with. I knew after our meeting what flowers we were using, and she helped keep the cost down. It was an absolute pleasure working with her, and I will always recommend her in the future!

Photo for Sarah's Floral Designs Review - Simple greens around the centerpieces
Profile Picture Danielle, 1/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Where to begin?? I spoke with a few different florists while searching for vendors, but as SOON as I spoke with Sarah, I knew she was the person I wanted for my wedding. So, if you are an anxious bride reading this review….LOOK NO FURTHER!! She is the most kind-hearted, talented florist who listens to all of your requests, provides helpful information, and creates the most beautiful arrangements. We had a winter wedding and Sarah NAILED it! I could not have imagined my wedding bouquet any more beautiful than what she created. She has an eye for design and one of the most creative minds! When I spoke with Sarah about arranging seasonal greens on the tables for centerpieces, she offered the suggestion of making small wreaths so that the greens did not get thrown out/wasted, and instead, guests could take the wreaths home with them for the holidays. It was such a special, thoughtful, addition to the typical wedding centerpieces! (And my grandmother and mother in law still have the greens decorating their homes--1 month later!) She is extremely responsive, accommodating, and a genuinely great person! I plan on referring her to ALL of my friends in the future—and purchasing arrangements from her for other life events! Thank you for what you do, Sarah!!

Profile Picture Erika, 12/16/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Sarah was incredible! She was referred to me by a family friend and she far exceeded my expectations. She was professional but friendly and made me feel at ease with her right away. My flowers were all done PERFECTLY. She took my ideas and made them a reality in every way. I would recommend Sarah to anyone I know!

Profile Picture Abby, 11/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Booking Sarah’s Floral Designs will probably be one of the best vendor decisions you’ll make in the wedding planning process! On top of being really talented and making gorgeous arrangements that tied our whole wedding look together, Sarah is a genuinely sweet person who is an absolute pleasure to work with. I met her by chance while I was touring a venue she was setting up at and knew immediately I wanted to work with her (it just so happened that that bride had a really similar color scheme to what I wanted so I could really envision what she could do for us). I was worried after seeing her work that day that we wouldn’t be able to afford her in our somewhat limited flower budget, but I reached out and was so thrilled when I heard back from her. Not only did she NOT make us feel cheap for our budget but she was eager to do everything we wanted and found a way to make it work within our budget. We didn’t have to compromise at all. I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out and can’t recommend Sarah highly enough to other brides. Seriously.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Event Design, Set Up

What a gem! Sarah was awesome to work with, totally understands budget, and put together the most beautiful arrangements I could have ever imagined!

Profile Picture Tori, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Sarah was very great to work with. She met with us on multiple occasions to ensure that our ideas came to life. On our wedding day, the flowers arrived on time and were installed just as we had wished. The flowers were beautiful!

Profile Picture Adam, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

The most amazing flowers and vendor I could have asked for! From the very beginning Sarah completely understood what I was looking for in my wedding flowers and the direction that I was going for. I was completely blown away on the wedding day! Sarah came prepared for everything the day of and even helped with other wedding details! I met with several other florist before I met with Sarah and I knew immediately that she was the one that I wanted! Hands down the nicest florist you will meet and the best flowers for any occasion!

Profile Picture Tess, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Sarah was fantastic and such a great help with the planning of our wedding flowers! She had tons of suggestions and was never upset if we didn’t go with her suggestion. Our flowers were absolutely perfect and her setting up assistance was an added bonus. We had so many people comment on the flowers and how well all the bouquets, centerpieces, and other flower decoration were put together.

Profile Picture Corinna, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

I loved working with Sarah. She was very responsive and took some time to get to know what we wanted on our day. I loved the flower bouquets and flower crowns that she put together. I gave a 4. 5 star on quality of service because there was some mix up with the flowers that I wanted for the men. The groom's flower were supposed to be two colors and that did not happen. As well as my bridesman was supposed to have a different color flower from the groomsmen. We got everything that we ordered though and it all worked out perfectly fine.

Profile Picture megan , 5/20/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

Sarah was an amazing vendor to work with. She was kind and really took time to get to know my husband and I. She arrived right at the scheduled time on the day of the wedding. The flowers and bouquets she made for my wedding were absolutely breathtaking and far exceeded my greatest expectations. She is an asset to any wedding vendor team.

Profile Picture Emily, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sarah couldn't have done a better job! 3 weeks before our wedding we realized we somehow overlooked planning for our flowers. (I clearly was not very good at the whole wedding planning thing)

Sarah was so friendly and helpful. She made the whole process very easy and within 24 hours of meeting with her we had everything planned and ready to go.

We definitely felt a little guilty about approaching her given the fact that our wedding was in under 3 weeks, but she assured us that she could do it! She's very easy to work with and very responsive-- even for those of us who procrastinate and wait until the last second. Our flowers looked so beautiful at both our ceremony and reception!

Profile Picture Molly, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sarah did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! She was able to create gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces based on the inspiration I shared with her. We added garlands for accent pieces last minute and they turned out perfect. It was such a great extra touch that made all the difference in our venue.

Profile Picture P, 12/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

WOW! Sarah is so wonderful! From the first time we corresponded, through our face-to-face meeting, to dropping off my gorgeous wedding bouquets, boutonnières, and corsages, she is an absolute professional (and so sweet too!) Her floral designs are stunning, and her talent is remarkable; my bridal bouquet was the most beautiful, vibrant arrangement of flowers I could have imagined. She brought those Pinterest inspiration pictures to life! Five stars all around - I hope to work with her again for future special occasions! Thank you, Sarah!!

Profile Picture User6320431, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

I loved working with Sarah! I was intimidated to figure out flower stuff, but she made it easy! She listened to me and created flower creations that perfectly complimented my venue!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Stunning arrangements!! We had eucalyptus wreathes hanging around ceiling chandelier's, flower crowns for the ladies in the wedding. Our bouquets were gorgeous the center pieces were beautiful. So many floral elements just made the day that much more perfect. Highly, highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Grace, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sarah is so amazing to work with! From our very first visit we just clicked and I knew she was the florist for my wedding. She understood my vision and was great at working with me instead of telling me what to do. She was flexible when I kept making changes and everything was beautiful the day of the wedding. I received so many compliments on the flowers and they really helped the whole wedding come together. I would definitely recommend Sarah to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Kati, 8/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sarah was awesome to work with! She was so incredibly friendly and flexible! I really wanted succulents for my November brunch wedding. When I met with her several months prior she actually found them in season at her local greenhouse and offered to purchase and grow them over the next several months until the wedding - just to make sure I got the exact colors I wanted. I had a lot of ideas when I met with her and a tight budget she was very flexible in coming up with lots of options and on the day of, she really delivered. The flowers were beautiful!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/22/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Delivery

Sarah did a SPECTACULAR job with the flowers for our 10-10-15 wedding at the Carlisle Ribbon Mill, in Carlisle, PA. Sarah created the bouquets for myself and my 2 bridesmaids, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and other flower arrangements for the guest book table. Everything was gorgeous! Sarah was so easy to work with! From our first meeting with her we knew she was going to be amazing! She worked very well with our budget and helped us look at multiple options and designs. She had a large variety of vases and containers we could rent with our flowers and they fit perfectly with our designs! Sarah was very professional, friendly, caring, and funny too! We had a blast working with her! She always kept in contact with us while planning and during her delivery day of the event. Everything was PERFECT! We would HIGHLY Recommend Sarah’s Floral Designs for all of your floral needs!!!! We loved her!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Sarah is the BEST!!! She recently did all of the flowers for my wedding on October 10th, and they turned out PERFECTLY! From the very beginning, Sarah was super organized and always wanted to make sure I got EXACTLY what I wanted. When I met with her at her charming home, I knew she was the perfect person to do our flowers. She is very talented and also found ways to make the flowers even more special (she recommended using fabric from my dress the wrap my bouquet, and knew my accent color was gold and found ways to incorporate that through antique gold perfume bottles). The quality of the flowers were also great! She did my bouquet, my maid of honor's as well as corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces and cocktail table pieces. Couldn't of asked for anything more, Sarah was so sweet, funny and I would recommend to anyone!! You will not be disappointed! She was a joy to work with!

Profile Picture Brianna, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

When my fiance and I met Sarah we knew she would be handling our wedding flowers. I had absolutely no clue what I wanted for my flowers - I had about a dozen different ideas in my head and she helped to narrow them down.

Whether it be the centerpieces or my bouquets - she took my thoughts and ideas and helped me get to the end result. I left our first meeting thinking - wow that was easier than I thought it would be.

I wanted different centerpieces and had originally planned on going with vases filled with candles to potentially save money. Sarah was able to tell me this may potentially end up costing me more money - we nixed the candle idea and had all flowers which made our reception hall everything we could have ever wanted.

Sarah will listen to you and work within your budget and your ideas. She won't try to talk you out of a vision. After all it is your wedding - she wants you to have what you want.

Overall, if you want a stress free planning process. Hire Sarah for your flowers - she will do a flawless job and her work shows it. She is also one of the sweetest people we encountered while planning our wedding who genuinely loves what she does.

Profile Picture Kelsy, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews