SarahPaira Beauty Reviews

SarahPaira Beauty 5
SarahPaira Beauty 6
SarahPaira Beauty 7

Ally · Married on 06/02/2017

Look no further than Sarah for your wedding day makeup!! I have never felt more beautiful than on the day of my wedding. It was all thanks to Sarah! She executed everything so beautifully and did exactly what I had asked and then some. She is truly talented. My mom, who never wears makeup, was worried the most about how she might look on my wedding day. She expressed her concerns to Sarah and I could not believe the outcome. My mom looked radiant and she was trilled. All of my bridesmaids were glowing and we could not have been happier. Sarah was punctual, professional, and her attitude made the getting ready portion of the day so much fun. I will recommend her to every bride in the years to come! When I was reunited with my husband after walking down the aisle, he whisphered to me "you look absolutely amazing". Thank you Sarah for helping make my wedding day a dream come true.

Catherine · Married on 04/07/2017

I'm so happy my cousin recommended Sarah to me! She has a super relaxed personality that meshes well with everyone, and she has a ton of patience, which is great because she worked so well with all my girls. What I liked most about her style is that she didn't make my face feel "cakey" with too much makeup, but I still got the dramatic effect I wanted. Definitely do a makeup trial because it's such a great way to test out different looks and "try on" different styles. I thought I wanted a pale, peach lip, but ended up going with red. Bit of the opposite direction on that one! And Sarah was all for it and very encouraging of whatever I wanted, but also wasn't afraid to suggest things, either. I felt so beautiful all day, and even my photographer kept complimenting my makeup! Book her!!

SarahPaira Beauty 8
    SarahPaira Beauty 13
    SarahPaira Beauty 14
    SarahPaira Beauty 15

Bianca · Married on 11/11/2016

Sarahpaira Beauty is the ONLY way to go when looking for a makeup artist for your wedding day. Sarah is not only professional, she is incredibly talented. Sarah is truly an artist. She has so much passion for what she does and it is shown in her work. I have never been disappointed with her service. Her prices are reasonable and she is always accomadting. I highly recommend her! She is the best!

• MrsCameron

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

Sarah is an incredible makeup artist! I've seen all of her work and love what she can do. When my husband and I set the date and started planning our wedding over 10 months ago, I knew I needed to book her right away for bridal makeup services. Sarah books up fast and keeps herself busy during wedding season, which says a lot about her work ethic and bridal makeup experience! She is definitely your go to girl for any and all makeup services. Any type of look you are going for, whether you want to be a natural bride or a glam bride, Sarah can do it!!! I showed her several pictures at my trial and she was able to achieve the exact bridal look I was going for. On my wedding day, she did the same look from my trial and it was beyond perfect! Sarah is extremely talented, friendly, fun, accommodating, hardworking, and professional. My entire bridal party had a blast getting their makeup done while we got ready on my wedding day! The girls felt so comfortable with her during their services, they even decided to all add eyelashes to complete their look. Everyone raved about their makeup after getting it done. We all looked so beautiful and received compliments all day/night! Plus, our makeup lasted the entire day and still looked amazing by the end of the night. I will gladly recommend Sarah to all future brides. Loved her so much, I plan to book her for future makeup services whenever I have a special event, wedding to attend, photoshoot, etc. Thank you SO much, Sarah. You are the best!!!!!

Lindsay · Married on 10/01/2016

Sarah did in an incredible job with my wedding day makeup. We did a trial beforehand and even when I changed my mind again two weeks after she was flexible and understanding. She's a joy to be around and made me feel so at ease. She is beyond talented at what she does. I would work wither again in a heartbeat!!

Lex · Married on 09/24/2016

Sarah do my makeup for my daughter's wedding. She is very talented. My experience was so pleasant and my makeup was perfect all day long. She is extremely talented and I wouldn't use anyone else. Thanks Sarah for the perfect service. You are top in your field!

Everything about my experience with Sarah was amazing from start to finish! Being someone who does not normally wear a lot of makeup, I was a little nervous and unsure as to how to explain my vision. I wanted a natural look, yet one that would photograph well. Without needing to do much explaining, Sarah was able to take my wishes and give me the exact look that I had envisioned, during our trial. On the day of the wedding, she was a total joy to work with and she did the makeup for not only my entire bridal party, but also for my mom, aunt, and grandmother. Everyone raved about how amazing and natural the makeup looked and we all couldn't believe how it felt as though we barely had any makeup on! I cannot say enough great things about Sarah and the experience that we had with her!! Thank you for helping make my wedding day all that I could ever imagine!

Besides the best makeup I've ever had done on me by anyone, (p.s. I've been in the beauty industry for 20+ years), Sarah was professional, kind and patient. Super talented! I highly recommend Sarah for your makeup for any event!

Jenna · Married on 05/22/2015

Sarah is AMAZING! She did myself and all my bm's! Everyone was soo happy with the natural look she gave everyone! Definitely a must hire. She will travel and be there early to set up and make your day stress free. I didn't have to worry about a thing! And her pricing is very affordable! If you want to feel like a princess, hire her! Absolutely, AMAZING!

courtney · Married on 03/21/2015

I have used Sarah for many occasions; parties, girls night out and most recently my sisters wedding. She did all the bridesmaids, my sister the bride, and my Mom. Sarah is a top notch makeup artist, and an even better person. She made all the girls including myself feel so beautiful. If you have any event, and most importantly a wedding, it will not be complete if Sarah is not there the day of!! I highly recommend and you will not be disappointed!

Sarah was great to work with from start to finish. She understood exactly what I wanted to look like on my wedding day and made me look gorgeous! She was personable and friendly and fit right in with the wedding party. My bridesmaid loved their makeup! I can honestly say Sarah made me look and feel like the most beautiful girl in the world on my wedding day. I will be recommending her to anyone looking for a makeup artist!!

Kim · Married on 07/04/2014

Sarah was absolutely amazing. She was so down to earth, easy to talk to and joke around with, and of course her work is unbelievable! I couldn't have been more pleased with the way she made me look on my wedding day. She totally understood the look I was going for, and I was so happy with everything about her services from start to finish. She truly is an artist! My bridesmaids had nothing but wonderful things to say about her as well. If you want to look great and feel confident on your wedding day (or anytime you want to look beautiful) you need to call Sarah! Thanks for everything girl!!

Hannah · Married on 05/24/2014

I got married in May of 2014 & whenever I look through our wedding photos, I am reminded at just how thankful I am to have had Sarah as a part of our day! She did my makeup as well as my bridesmaids', and everyone looked and felt beautiful. She was willing to travel to our house, do makeup for all 5 of us, and kept things relaxed and fun the entire time. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Ashley · Married on 04/26/2014

Sara did a great job on me and my bridal party! Our makeup looked great and lasted all day long! She was very flexible with start and stop times and even finished early after 2 bridesmaids decided to get their makeup done. I would highly recommend Sara to anyone who is looking for a great makeup artist!

Teresa · Married on 12/13/2013

Sarah is a fabulous MUA! Love her to pieces!!!! She made my sister's wedding day a dream come true - from the bride, to the MOH, to the mother of the bride. Gorgeous and stunningly beautiful makeup application. Sarah is a class act. Very talented and a true professional. I would (and have) recommend to everyone. You haven't had your makeup done until Sarah does your makeup. Love you girl! Keep up the great work!

Meisee · Married on 11/09/2013

I knew Sarah for a few months prior to a wedding I was part of in June and coincidentally the bride hired Sarah for makeup. Sarah NAILED IT with the entire bridal party, moms and most importantly the bride! I was then a part of or invited to several other weddings shortly after which I recommended Sarah for. Each bride used her and LOVED her work. There were several compliments given by guests and people browsing photos. Even though I'm friends with Sarah outside of her work she always kept a professional yet laid back and friendly demeanor.

Melissa · Married on 08/03/2013

I had the pleasure of meeting Sarah months before my wedding. I was in search of a fabulous make up artist for my wedding day. After searching and having a trial done by another MUA, my aunt recommended Sarah and I am so thankful that she did! Sarah completed my trial and I wanted to book her immediately for the day of my wedding. She was super nice and it was great getting to know her and her passion for make up. There were many women surrounding me the day of my wedding that wanted their make up done as well and Sarah was so helpful with coming up with a schedule that worked for us. Sarah helped make me feel incredibly beautiful on the day of my wedding. I still looked like myself, which is what we all want, but a better version of myself came out because Sarah truly listened to what I wanted/didn't want, plus she is the professional and knows what she is doing. Sarah being my MUA has given me more reasons to use her in the future. I absolutely loved everything about her and her services that I have recommended her to others. One of my bridesmaids is getting married in the coming months and will be using Sarah, as well as another friend of mine. The great part about that -- Sarah gets to do my make up again on their wedding days as well -- I CANNOT WAIT!!!

I promise, that you want Sarah for any event where you want your make up done...wedding, anniversary, date, photo shoot, etc. She is extremely knowledgeable and I can promise you that you will NOT be disappointed as Sarah will choose the products and colors that work best for YOU!

Thanks again, Sarah, and I look forward to getting my make up done again in August :)

Samantha · Married on 06/29/2013

I searched and searched for a MUA for my wedding day. I am a licensed cosmetologist myself, so of course I had high expectations from the start. I reached out to the local MAC stores asking if they could help me with a MUA. Sarah responded to me giving full background of her experience, knowledge, and anything needed to know. We scheduled a trial where she walked me through the entire process explaining why she chose certain colors, what looks better, how to apply and where; all with keeping in mind the vision I had for my wedding day. I absolutely loved it.

The day of my wedding, Sarah was very professional but at the same time, fit right in with all of us. She was very personable, friendly, and patient with all of the bridesmaids needs and wants. There was a total of 7 of us, everyone was done on time without any panic or rushing. all said and done, everyone looked amazing, it lasted all day, and it photographed really well.

I, to this day, still rave about her work and refer anyone I know in need of a MUA to Sarah. Two of my friends even used her for their weddings shortly after mine.

Christie · Married on 06/22/2013

Sarah is amazing! She is so fun to work with, and does absolutely amazing work. She did my wedding last summer, she was on time, professional and made each of my girls look gorgeous! I would highly recommend her.

Katie · Married on 06/08/2013

Sarah was awesome! Willing to travel to my house to do my wedding make up even though I was the only one getting my make up done! She did an awesome job and I have never felt so glamorous! I looked and felt amazing and Sarah listened to what I was comfortable with and went with it! My first time wearing fake lashes! She was awesome!