15 Reviews for SarahGoniaPhotography

Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)
14 SarahGoniaPhotography Reviews

Sarah was great! To start off, her photos were amazing--she really got the "feel" that we were looking for and did an awesome job getting us to open up in front of the camera (we're both usually awkward in photos!) She was very accommodating and always got back to us quickly if we had any questions or wanted to make changes (something that happens with weddings). She was always very focused on us not just as photography subjects, but as people--everything she did was framed through wanting us to have both great photos AND a great time at our wedding! Both she and her second shooter were incredibly professional throughout the day, and they got all kinds of little moments that we wouldn't have thought of or known about otherwise. Turnaround was well within the timeframe she stated, and she gave us some early sneak peeks that were nice to share and show people immediately--no, "oh, we took photos but you have to wait a month to see them." We recommend her completely!

Profile Picture Rachel, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

AMAZING. She did our engagement (which we had to reschedule 3 times due to weather, she was super flexible) & our wedding. Not only are her photos amazing, but so is she. She made it so easy, comfortable and FUN. I would highly recomend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Kendra, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah is an amazing photographer! It was a pleasure to work with her on my elopement session. She was great with setting the mood, giving good direction, feedback and coming prepared with scouting locations and equipment. She even brought a pop tent for changing. I highly recommend you hire her for any of your special events.

Profile Picture Astelle, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah does amazing work and she's absolutely great with the kids! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah is so awesome! She is always professional, yet warm and fun to be around. She also gives great direction which was very helpful. Not to mention her work is stunning! I am so happy with how my pictures turned out, and can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Bethany, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was amazing! She arrived on time, communicated her vision extremely well and was incredibly patient while things went astray. I loved working with her and cannot wait for the opportunity to work with her in the future!

Profile Picture User7627793, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah Gonia is an amazing photographer. She always aims to capture true authentic moments so that your session is really one of a kind with documented moments you will cherish forever. Besides being super talented, she also has a wonderful & calming personality that makes the session feel natural and easy, like you're hanging out with an old friend! You won't regret hiring her!

Profile Picture User7626413, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sarah Is an all around natural at what she does! Her ability to work with all types of family members is amazing!!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wow, wow, wow! Seriously, top notch and an honor for me to write a review for Sarah Gonia Photography.

She has got amazing work and makes herself so available. Sarah is so kind and compassionate and has a way about her to just put anyone at ease so she is able to get that perfect picture so you feel like, "Holy cow, I had no idea I looked THIS good!" when you see your pictures. She captures these moments that are magical so that you have memories forever instead of canned photos that are staged and posed. She'll do traditional if you want, and then go above and beyond, suggesting some pictures you wouldn't have thought of to make you go "OMG WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!" then you realize how awesome she is, especially when you see the pictures. She is respectful, sweet, and knows how to get the job done in the least amount of time so you aren't waiting for her; she is sneaky quick and gets the perfect pictures - and LOTS of them.

I used her for our engagement photos, our reception, and I will continue to use her for every other event I can possibly wrangle her to take pictures for because her photos just make me happy. I know when I see them, I'll be seeing the memories and not just photos. She is an artist.

Profile Picture KELSEY, 6/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah is a wonderful storyteller through her camera. Love that photography sessions with her are really low key & down to earth. Both posed, playful & full of depth, emotion & feelings. If the vision is full of bright & color or mood & tones she will get the shot! If you are looking to update & fill your walls with memories & the best quality images for whatever ocassion, Sarah is your gal!

Profile Picture Marionette, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Sarah is caring, compassionate, and insanely capable of not only capturing your most cherished memories on your special day, but also immortalizing them in the most beautiful prints you'll ever see. There's no doubt you'll consider taking the big screen off the wall just so you can hang one of her large formatted prints on your wall, they look that good.

Profile Picture Michael, 1/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was awesome to work with. We instantly felt very comfortable with her which allowed us to let loose and be ourselves. It was a good time and I think it shows in the pictures. We used her for our maternity photos and we couldn't be happier with how they turned out. My wife had her over for a "milk bath" shoot, which also turned out awesome even though I'm not really sure why people want to be human cereal. We plan on using her for pretty much everything now. You'll love her! It makes me wish we knew about her before our wedding!

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Sarah! She takes amazing quality photos, and has such an eye for detail! We love all of our photos!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/8/10, 1 Review