SarahGoniaPhotography Reviews

20 | Olympia, WA

20 Reviews for SarahGoniaPhotography

20 SarahGoniaPhotography Reviews

Phuong · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Sarah was so much fun to work with! Not to mention, captured amazing photos!

Noelle · Married on 08/05/2018

Sarah did was our wedding photographer and I cannot say enough good things about her. She was very responsive to messages and inquiries and when the big day finally came she was amazing. She listened to us and she guided us when we didnt really know what we were doing. She captured some great shots and the final product was stunning. She is a true professional and I would highly reccomend her to anyone looking for a high quality photographer!

Sent on 09/11/2018

SarahGoniaPhotography's reply:

<3 <3 <3 Such a fun day! Thank you for your kind words!
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 06/23/2018

We hired Sarah for our wedding and she was amazing throughout the whole experience. We just received our wedding photos and are over the moon about them! Throughout our engagement, Sarah was so responsive and accommodating. She traveled all over the Puget Sound to meet us before we hired her, to take our engagement photos, and on our wedding day. Sarah has an ability to make everything look beautiful in her photos and make people feel their most beautiful. Even when things did not go according to plan on our wedding day, Sarah was professional throughout everything. Sarah made us feel so comfortable which helped make taking photos easier! We are so happy with our photos and would absolutely recommend Sarah to anyone!!

Sent on 07/25/2018
    SarahGoniaPhotography 4
    SarahGoniaPhotography 5
    SarahGoniaPhotography 6

SarahGoniaPhotography's reply:

Thank you so much! What an amazing day!

Erica · Married on 04/04/2018

Sarah really made us feel comfortable and let us have fun and be ourselves but still capture the best pictures! It’s nice to get a photographer that’s not so stuffy and understands being human. She was super helpful even before the actual big day. I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 05/01/2018

SarahGoniaPhotography's reply:

Awww, thanks! <3 Your wedding was amazing!

Rachel · Married on 01/06/2018

Sarah was great! To start off, her photos were amazing--she really got the "feel" that we were looking for and did an awesome job getting us to open up in front of the camera (we're both usually awkward in photos!) She was very accommodating and always got back to us quickly if we had any questions or wanted to make changes (something that happens with weddings). She was always very focused on us not just as photography subjects, but as people--everything she did was framed through wanting us to have both great photos AND a great time at our wedding! Both she and her second shooter were incredibly professional throughout the day, and they got all kinds of little moments that we wouldn't have thought of or known about otherwise. Turnaround was well within the timeframe she stated, and she gave us some early sneak peeks that were nice to share and show people immediately--no, "oh, we took photos but you have to wait a month to see them." We recommend her completely!

Sent on 02/01/2018

SarahGoniaPhotography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a fun day and I'm SO glad I was a part of it.

Romina · Married on 11/06/2017

Sarah really takes pride in her work! She knows what looks good and gives good direction while remaining open to others ideas. She is flexible! We had a location but because of road closures we didn’t know plan b until the night before. Sarah is also awesome company and a joy to work with! She goes above and beyond what is required of her. It felt like she was our photographer and our day-of coordinator. She can make your whole wedding party laugh, including the babies. If you want photos that bring back great memories you owe it to yourself to meet and inquire with Sarah.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Awww, thank you!

Kendra · Married on 09/09/2017

AMAZING. She did our engagement (which we had to reschedule 3 times due to weather, she was super flexible) & our wedding. Not only are her photos amazing, but so is she. She made it so easy, comfortable and FUN. I would highly recomend her to anyone.

Astelle · Married on 09/03/2017

Sarah is an amazing photographer! It was a pleasure to work with her on my elopement session. She was great with setting the mood, giving good direction, feedback and coming prepared with scouting locations and equipment. She even brought a pop tent for changing. I highly recommend you hire her for any of your special events.

Amy · Married on 08/12/2017

Sarah does amazing work and she's absolutely great with the kids! I highly recommend her!

Bethany · Married on 08/05/2017

Sarah is so awesome! She is always professional, yet warm and fun to be around. She also gives great direction which was very helpful. Not to mention her work is stunning! I am so happy with how my pictures turned out, and can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/21/2017

SarahGoniaPhotography's reply:

ahhh Bethany, so sweet! Thank you girl! I can't wait to work with you again!

Markie · Married on 12/22/2016

Sarah was amazing! She arrived on time, communicated her vision extremely well and was incredibly patient while things went astray. I loved working with her and cannot wait for the opportunity to work with her in the future!

MARILYN · Married on 10/13/2016

Sarah Gonia is an amazing photographer. She always aims to capture true authentic moments so that your session is really one of a kind with documented moments you will cherish forever. Besides being super talented, she also has a wonderful & calming personality that makes the session feel natural and easy, like you're hanging out with an old friend! You won't regret hiring her!

Tiffany · Married on 08/12/2016

Sarah Is an all around natural at what she does! Her ability to work with all types of family members is amazing!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

♡♡♡

KELSEY · Married on 06/19/2016

Wow, wow, wow! Seriously, top notch and an honor for me to write a review for Sarah Gonia Photography.

She has got amazing work and makes herself so available. Sarah is so kind and compassionate and has a way about her to just put anyone at ease so she is able to get that perfect picture so you feel like, "Holy cow, I had no idea I looked THIS good!" when you see your pictures. She captures these moments that are magical so that you have memories forever instead of canned photos that are staged and posed. She'll do traditional if you want, and then go above and beyond, suggesting some pictures you wouldn't have thought of to make you go "OMG WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!" then you realize how awesome she is, especially when you see the pictures. She is respectful, sweet, and knows how to get the job done in the least amount of time so you aren't waiting for her; she is sneaky quick and gets the perfect pictures - and LOTS of them.

I used her for our engagement photos, our reception, and I will continue to use her for every other event I can possibly wrangle her to take pictures for because her photos just make me happy. I know when I see them, I'll be seeing the memories and not just photos. She is an artist.

Marionette · Married on 04/30/2016

Sarah is a wonderful storyteller through her camera. Love that photography sessions with her are really low key & down to earth. Both posed, playful & full of depth, emotion & feelings. If the vision is full of bright & color or mood & tones she will get the shot! If you are looking to update & fill your walls with memories & the best quality images for whatever ocassion, Sarah is your gal!

Michael · Married on 01/06/2016

Sarah is caring, compassionate, and insanely capable of not only capturing your most cherished memories on your special day, but also immortalizing them in the most beautiful prints you'll ever see. There's no doubt you'll consider taking the big screen off the wall just so you can hang one of her large formatted prints on your wall, they look that good.

Jordan · Married on 06/29/2014

Sarah was awesome to work with. We instantly felt very comfortable with her which allowed us to let loose and be ourselves. It was a good time and I think it shows in the pictures. We used her for our maternity photos and we couldn't be happier with how they turned out. My wife had her over for a "milk bath" shoot, which also turned out awesome even though I'm not really sure why people want to be human cereal. We plan on using her for pretty much everything now. You'll love her! It makes me wish we knew about her before our wedding!

Samantha · Married on 10/08/2010

We loved working with Sarah! She takes amazing quality photos, and has such an eye for detail! We love all of our photos!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Thanks Sam! ♡

Jamie · event on: 07/30/2017

Sarah has done several photo shoots for our family over the past couple of years. She is incredibly talented and fun to work with!