Sarah Nader Photography Reviews

10 | Chicago, IL

10 Reviews for Sarah Nader Photography

Natalie Mitrovic · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent photographer at a good price!

Sarah Nader is truly an exceptional photographer. She was very easy to work with and prompt in all correspondences (e-mail and phone). She truly captured the little moments without being told to even capture them. I am also very happy she suggested to do bridal party pictures before the wedding at a local park. Those photos turned out fantastic. For the quality of pictures and the price, she did a phenomenal job and I would highly recommend her.

Louise Kiernan · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Photographer!

Sarah photographed our fall wedding and we couldn't be happier with the product. She got us the final product in 2 weeks! The photos really captured our event and I was excited to see sooo many great photos even though it was extremely cold outside during portraits. She was also really helpful with timeline questions and helped us pick the best photo locations.

Rita · Married on 09/01/2018

Easy to work with

Sarah was very easy to work with. We gave her some direction on what we wanted to do without really knowing what the "standard" was. All photos turned out exactly as we expected. She's very responsive, creative, and timely.

• Katherine

Katherine Haydon · Married on 08/11/2018

Fantastic photographer!

Sarah did an amazing job photographing our wedding this summer. She captured great moments while helping make our day stress free. I was also stoked when we recieved the final images 2 weeks after the wedding!

Susan · Married on 04/07/2018

Sarah did a phenomenal job with our wedding photos! We got married in Illinois, but we both live in California. Sarah was so accommodating and responsive during our long distance wedding planning.

We love that her style of photography is more candid, and she captured so many fantastic memories. She was quick to snap any pictures that we requested, but she also was so on top of things and just blended into the crowd perfectly.

Some of our friends who have gotten married complained that their photographer was too in their faces, directing them non-stop, and just very distracting overall. Sarah was not like that at all, and we’d recommend her in a heartbeat!

We only got married a month ago, and we already have all of our photos back. We couldn’t be happier that we decided to go with Sarah!

• Grace

Grace · Married on 03/24/2018

Sarah took two awkward, unphotogenic people and created beautiful, heartfelt images. My husband and I were nervous after a not so great experience with another photographer for our engagement photos. But Sarah put us at ease right away on our wedding day. We found we hated the overly posed shots we got from our engagement session with the other photographer. Working with Sarah was a breath of fresh air. Everything felt so natural, even during our portrait photos. We really felt she captured us as a couple. Sarah was so easy to work with leading up to our wedding day and the day of. We could not have asked for a more pleasant experience for our wedding.

Rebecca · Married on 07/01/2017

My husband and I aren't the most comfortable in front of the camera, but Sarah made us at ease right away. We were able to be ourselves and didn't need to get super posey. Sarah truly has a gift of capturing the natural, real moments, which was exactly what I was looking for in our wedding photos. It was relaxed and easy, and the photos show that. Sarah has tons of experience and is very professional. I would recommend her to any of my friends or family.

Lily · Married on 05/07/2017

Sarah was a great addition to our wedding weekend. we had a very small, non-traditional event. Sarah embraced the individuality of the day, and her pictures reflected the vibe perfectly. She was professional and enthusiastic and was flexible with us as we navigated the logistics. She communicated promptly throughout the process and showed up early on the day of. She was a seamless addition to our wedding, and we are delighted with how she captured us and the moment.

Michael · Married on 08/13/2016

My wife and I are extremely happy we booked Sarah for our wedding last summer. She captured everything with great detail and creativity, never missing a moment. She is fun to work with and really tells the story of your day without making you do goofy and fake poses. We were amazed at how great some of the shots turned out! Well worth the money and highly recommended to anyone.