Sarah Montgomery Events Reviews

Sarah Montgomery Events 6
Sarah Montgomery Events 7
  • Nancy

Nancy Pirie · Married on 10/05/2019

A day made even better because of Sarah!

Sarah is priceless! When my daughter suggested we bring a wedding planner on board I initially dismissed the idea....am I glad that I had a persistent bride! We couldn't have had a better day and there is no way we could have done it without Sarah. She was organized and prepared for just about anything. She created an atmosphere of fun and joy for all of us. There was absolutely no stress to remember even the slightest detail and the only obligations we had on that special day were to be together and celebrate a beautiful wedding. I will always be thankful to her for sharing the day with us.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Kimberly Gruffi · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding Day of Coordinator

We could not have been any happier with our decision to use Sarah’s “Day of Coordinator” services for our son’s wedding. She was warm, friendly, knowledgeable, responsive, and professional, and upon our first meeting immediately put us at ease. She handled countless last minute details including place card and seating chart design and implementation, decor pickup and venue placement, bridal party transportation recommendations, and running numerous errands for the bride and groom. Her calm presence and assistance helped the wedding day flow stress free. It was an absolute delight working with Sarah and she proved to be an invaluable asset on the special day.

Sent on 10/12/2019
    Sarah Montgomery Events 8
    Sarah Montgomery Events 9
    Sarah Montgomery Events 10

Marybeth Lamott · Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful coordinator

As Mother of the Bride, I could not have been happier with Sarah’s work. She was key to our daughter’s beautiful, fun destination wedding. Sarah coordinated the details with all of the vendors, received packages, had great design ideas and made everything run smoothly. I highly recommend Sarah.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Taylor Burns · Married on 05/10/2019

So thankful for Sarah

Hiring Sarah was the best decision we made while planning our wedding. She was helpful, extremely organized, had an amazing ideas and suggestions, so present and attentive. She went above and beyond for not only me but the bridal party, family and guests. Everyone was raving about how great it was having her there on the big day. I had some worries about the day of and its flow, but Sarah kept EVERYTHING in order!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Nancy Smit · Married on 09/22/2018

Fabulous!!

Sarah helped plan my daughter’s wedding on LBI last summer and could not have been more wonderful! On the day of the wedding, she seemed to be everywhere at once, attending to every detail and making the celebration flawless and fabulous!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Marley Louisa Ferraro · Married on 09/22/2018

Sarah goes above and beyond!

I can't recommend Sarah enough, she truly made our entire wedding day run smoothly. She helped with month-of planning, picking up decorations, and was always quick to respond. She was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Having her help plan and coordinate our wedding took all of the stress away from me and I could just enjoy the day. Sarah is the best!

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Sarah Montgomery Events 18
    Sarah Montgomery Events 19
  • Paul

Paul · Married on 09/15/2018

A warm, kind, and truly professional day-of coordinator!

We couldn't have asked for a better day-of coordinator than Sarah. She was completely on top of everything and made our day run so smoothly. It really lightened the stress for us knowing that Sarah was on site at every location throughout our day, from getting ready in the morning, to the ceremony, to the reception, always making sure every moment of our event happened perfectly and on time. She also made herself available for phone calls throughout the planning process, and she had great ideas about how best to decorate and set up the reception venue. Our venue was not a traditional ballroom setup, so guests needed to be outside for the cocktail hour, inside for dinner, and then back outside for the dance party. That's no small job making sure 100+ guests get where they need to be, but Sarah made it happen. We loved working with Sarah, and we recommend her highly. You'll be happy to have her on your wedding day!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Kelly Mcnamara · Married on 07/20/2017

Amazing job!!

I hired Sarah to help coordinate my best friends shower. She was wonderful, super responsive, and VERY creative! She also came the day of to help me set everything up. It was so beautiful, and she paid attention to the smallest details. I would definitely hire her again!

Sent on 11/13/2018