Sarah Leonard Fine Jewelers Reviews

11 | Los Angeles, CA

11 Reviews for Sarah Leonard Fine Jewelers

Jon · Married on 05/18/2014

I got my fiance's ring there and it is beautiful. We will be back soon to pick out the wedding bands. They have amazing jewelery and at fantastic prices. Absolutely recommend!

Sent on 02/18/2014

Lily · Married on 12/07/2013

My fiance and I got an emerald cut diamond with Dean to add to my Cartier love gold band engagement ring. Over a year later, I am still completely smitten with the ring. The craftsmanship is flawless, the setting is so tasteful, and Dean was patient, informative, and a pleasure to work with. Dean gave us a great value and really took time to help us choose the right diamond for our budget (<10K). The jeweler did excellent work and our ring was ready in just over a week (I believe). He also gave us information to take home recommending insurance, appraisal, and encouraged us to come back to visit just to have the ring cleaned + checked out anytime.
    Sarah Leonard made buying our diamond easy and over a year later, we couldn't be happier with the quality and piece of mind Dean provided us.

Sent on 05/20/2013

Bevin · Married on 07/27/2013

Gail and David are so fantastic! We've been in there a number of times to get our rings, size our rings, clean our rings, etc and we are always so happy whenever we leave their store. My engagement ring and wedding ring are more than I could ever dream of, and my husband loves his band. My favorite part is that every time I'm in there, whether it's to get other pieces of jewelry repaired, replace watch bands, or pick up my wedding bands, they inspect my ring to make sure the setting is still secure, and then take my ring to give it a professional shine. I've even stopped by a few times before showers and the like to get it cleaned and they are so kind and happy to do it. They are our jewelers for life - we love them!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Heather · Married on 07/20/2013

Great place for all ring and jewelry needs. The moment we walked in the staff was welcoming. Brittany helped us purchase our wedding bands and she was just amazing to work with. She even helped design the grooms' band and it ended-up being an amazing one of a kind band that totally fits his personality. And I found (without knowing) an estate tiffany band that looks beautiful. A huge bonus was they have estate pieces of every kind of jewelry so you have a lot to choose from than your typical engagement store, and most likely rare pieces; I may have to go back to do some shopping. They are a family run business and have been in Westwood for many years which is a nice touch and even better was the UCLA discount.

Sent on 08/04/2013

My husband got me the engagement ring from Dean, sales person at the store. Dean was very professional and helped him with his choice. We went back to Dean to buy the bands. He was very nice to work with, he listened carefully to what we want. He made sure the encryption was done the way we wanted and the rings got to us on time. He keeps in touch and offers polishing for free which is very nice of him!

Sent on 12/07/2012

Carla · Married on 06/02/2012

David and Gail have been my in-law's family jewelers for years and they are never disappointing. Our wedding was no different - they custom made my engagement ring, wedding ring and guard ring, and my husband's wedding band. My earrings, necklace, and bracelet also came from Sarah Leonard, but were previous purchases by my in-laws. They provide excellent and fast service and clean my rings for free every time I am back in town (a few times a year). Now that we are married - Sarah Leonard Fine Jewelers will become our family jeweler as well.

Sent on 06/25/2012

Erin · Married on 03/23/2012

We absolutely love this jeweler and recommend them. We bought my engagement and wedding band here and are so happy with what we have. Simon G is my favorite jewelry designer now. The trunk shows are good to attend and they are very attentive to their potential customers.

Sent on 03/30/2012

Sarah Leonard Fine Jewelers's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to spread the word about Sarah Leonard. Many congratulations to you on your wedding-- we hope it was everything you dreamed of... and we look forward to sharing in all the wonderful celebrations your future will bring-- CHEERS!
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/29/2011

My husband purchased my engagement ring here and we returned to buy our wedding rings. He has nothing but good things to say about his experience purchasing my engagement ring. We worked with John for both the engagement and wedding rings, and he is possibly the nicest person ever. He was very know knowledgeable and helpful and never pressured us to spend more money. He was very aware of our budget and worked with it. He called us as soon as the rings came in. We even had a glass of wine while picking out our wedding rings! Sadly, we moved from LA shortly after purchasing the rings, but once I'm back in southern California I will definitely return to Sarah Leonard.

Sent on 01/11/2012

Lara · Married on 07/10/2004

Sarah Leonard Jewelers was WONDERFUL! When my fiance and I went in to pick out our wedding bands, we were PLESANTLY greeted by Dean (and his mom...it's a family business). We spent over an over looking at band after band after band. And that was for my fiance!! When we started looking at bands for me, Dean PATIENTLY let me try on just about every ring in the store until I found the perfect one!

Their prices are VERY competitive. We didn't find another band for my fiance ANYWHERE that he liked as much for a better price.

Dean was just terrific! When we went back in to pick up our bands, he helped us pick our FABULOUS gifts for our parents and bridal party...without breaking us! He evern cleaned my engagement ring...for FREE!!

We will certainly be going back to Sarah Leonard! I HIGHLY recommend them!!

Sent on 11/26/2007

Rosi · Married on 12/04/2010

EXCELENT STORE, EXCELLENT COLLECTION
    WE BOUGHT OUR TACORI RINGS FROM HERE
    PLACE IS LIKE VISITING FAMILY STORE
    DEAN IS SO HELPFUL, WE DIDN'T PLACE ORDER FOR OUR BAND ON TIME AND HE GAVES US TACORI REPLACEMENT TO USE ON THE DAY OF OUR WEDDING
    BEST PLACE IN TOWN

Sent on 12/28/2010

Angeline · Married on 08/06/2011

Sarah Leonard is an amazing Jeweler local to Los Angeles. They also have a great selection and works with great designers. My husband and I got our engagement ring and wedding bands there, and we had great service each time. Sarah Leonard's team is very professional and they have great quality. I highly recommend for any couple or jewelry enthusiast.

Sent on 04/27/2012

Sarah Leonard Fine Jewelers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We strive to make all of our clients feel like family and can't wait to celebrate all of life's wonderful moments with you! Cheers!