Sarah Hedden Photography Reviews

Sarah Hedden Photography 6
Sarah Hedden Photography 7

Hideko Stone · Getting married on 01/31/2022

Incredibly Fun and Fantastic Photographer

Sarah is WONDERFUL! Our daughter attends Ponte Vedra High School and we were flabbergasted at the prices quoted by the school’s “recommended” photography studio. Our search for an alternative solution resulted in us hiring Sarah Hedden to do our daughter’s senior pics. We couldn’t have been more pleased. She is fun, accommodating, has a super fast turn around time, and produces beautiful work. If you hire Sarah, I’m confident you will be as pleased as we were. She also specializes in maternity, baby, family, and wedding photography.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Sarah Hedden Photography 8
  • Danielle

Danielle Johnson · Married on 04/27/2019

Stunning and Amazing Photographer

We just love Sarah. My husband and I hired Sarah for our small beach wedding after she did a photo shoot for my website. The most important part of a wedding is the photos to capture the memories and we wanted to hire the best even though we were not having a big wedding. However, for us, it was more than that. She has an upbeat and happy vibe about her. She brings the best energy to your special day. It would not have been the same without her. She isn’t just a photographer she also is a last-minute dress fixer, hair fixer, and crowd fixer. If you are having a small wedding or eloping, you will want her to be there. She goes above and beyond to brighten your day and capture the most amazing photos. Our guests were praising us for hours about how funny, she was and asking, “where we found her from”. You will not regret hiring her for any size wedding or event.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Sarah Hedden Photography 9

Sarah Hedden Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for such a kind and detailed review of the best day ever! I'm so lucky you chose me!!
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 03/23/2019

The best wedding photos!

Hiring Sarah to shoot our engagement shoot and wedding day was something I will always cherish! She did an amazing job of capturing some very very special moments in our life, and moments we will always remember because of her! She is fun, outgoing, and gets to know the bride and the groom so by the time our wedding day arrived, she felt like someone we had known for a long time! She makes you feel comfortable, and always makes you feel like you are beautiful! Highly recommend her to anyone who wants GORGEOUS wedding photos of you and your spouse!!! xoxo, Hayley (Cheeks) Rayburn

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Sarah Hedden Photography 14
    Sarah Hedden Photography 15
    Sarah Hedden Photography 16

Sarah Hedden Photography's reply:

AHHHHH! I'm SO lucky you chose me to document such a perfect day! Thank you so much for the sweet words! They mean more than you know!!!!!

Kristen · Married on 03/03/2019

Sarah is the Bomb.com!!

From the minute my fiance and I found Sarah, we knew we'd found the perfect photographer! We both wanted unique engagement pictures, and Sarah not only suggested we do them underwater, but was just as excited as we were to take them! She was completely prepared, made sure we had everything we needed, and was more than willing to take countless pictures to make sure we got the perfect shot! She even dove down a solid 15 feet to get my skirt back when is lost it into the springs!! What other photographer will do that?!

I can't put into words how happy both of us are with our engagement pictures, and we are both SUPER excited to see what our wedding pictures will be like!!! Sarah is the bomb, and we can't recommend her enough!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Sarah Hedden Photography 17

Sarah Hedden Photography's reply:

I am SOOOO glad we did it! It may have been crazy... It may have been FREEZING, but it was SOOOOOO WORTH IT!!! You are amazing and I can't wait for your big day!

Rebekah Maher · Married on 03/02/2019

Wedding review

Sarah IS the person you want by your side for your wedding. Not only to be the BEST photographer catching all of the most perfect moments but a a friend. She truly makes you feel like she is your best friend and family member all at the same time. She will help you button up your dress, placement of your veil, remembering your garter when you forgot, help with putting on your shoes and taking them off. She will help you pose correctly to look like your most skinny self. She will notice that lipstick on your teeth or that crinkle in your dress and she will take care of all of it. Every Pinterest idea you give her she WILL get it done even when you give up. I cannot express in words how much joy and energy she brought to my wedding. I received so many compliments from friends and family! We love you Sarah and thank you so much for being a part of our special day! See you in a couple years for those Maternity photos!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Sarah Hedden Photography's reply:

AHHHHHHH!!! Thank you SO much for such thoughtful and kind words! Your day was perfect and I was lucky to be the one to document it!!!

Alexis Medeiros · Married on 02/28/2019

10000000% amazing

Sarah is the ABSOLUTE BEST!!!! She is so amazing. She did mine and my husbands wedding in Saint Augustine and just killed it. She made us look like AMAZING. She’s hilarious and will make you laugh just to get a great picture. She will not sugar coat anything but that is perfectly fine. She will 100% be our go to photographer for EVERYTHING!!! Well worth it!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Sarah Hedden Photography's reply:

I am SOOOO lucky you chose me to document such a perfect day! I absolutely adore you two and I can't wait to document more of your life and love! :) Thank you for your sweet words!!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 01/18/2019

This woman is a super human

My husband and I were drawn to Sarah when we saw some of the photographs she did of families and children with special needs. We both work with special needs children so when we saw the photos and read more about her, we knew we had to book her. After chatting with Sarah on the phone we decided we wanted her to be our wedding photographer and a couple days later we went to meet her. That meeting just confirmed what we already thought, that she was an amazing, beautiful person. I have met very few individuals in my life that are as passionate about their work as she is. Talk about going above and beyond…

I had some ambitious ideas for my wedding photos to say the least, that included a vintage settee and The Florida Theatre. The ambitious part was that we would have to take these photos during rush hour traffic on a Friday. No questions asked Sarah said, “LET’S DO IT!”. This woman was dodging traffic and jumping in and out of the road in between red lights to get the perfect shot. And her attention to detail blew my mind. Her talent speaks through her photographs and she is so knowledgeable and aware about so many different things I would never even think to notice. I don’t know that I’ve ever seen work as unique as hers. We also had a pretty large wedding party that she somehow was able to reel in and tame. And on top of her incredible talent, she is such a kind, generous, and wonderful person. Our only regret is not doing her 8-hour package. We were on a very tight budget so we went with the 6-hour package but in retrospect we should have skimped on something else so we could have had the extra time with her. Six hours wasn’t nearly enough time but even through all the rushing, she still took the most epic pictures and never let that affect her incredible attention to detail and quality.

We can’t say enough wonderful things about Sarah and are so thankful that our paths crossed. We will FOREVER recommend her to anyone, and we can’t wait to ask her to document the next steps in our lives.

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Sarah Hedden Photography 18
    Sarah Hedden Photography 19
    Sarah Hedden Photography 20
    Sarah Hedden Photography 21
    Sarah Hedden Photography 22
    Sarah Hedden Photography 23

Sarah Hedden Photography's reply:

I'm tearing up right now. Thank you SO much for such thoughtful and kind words. Nothing makes me happier or confirms my life path more than the exact words you said. Thank you for choosing me. I'm truly the lucky one!!!!!

Carolyn W · Married on 01/01/2019

Simply Amazing

The best wedding advice ever given is “book the best photographer you can find”. So, when my husband and I decided we wanted to elope to Amelia Island, we immediately started our search for the best photographer we could find.

After several lengthy internet searches, email and phone interviews, We ultimately chose Sarah Hedden to photograph our special day. The photos I saw on Sarah’s website were amazing, her reviews all impeccable and her communication was prompt and courteous.

The decision to hire Sarah turned out to be the best decision. Sarah, is a rare talent with an amazing ability to connect with her clients. Her easy going, positive and friendly nature puts everyone around her at ease. So many wonderful things to say. With all that, the quality of the end result should, therefore, not come as a surprise. But, inevitably, it did, surpassing every one our hopes and expectations.

My husband and I secretly ran away and fulfilled our dream of becoming husband and wife on New Years Day. It was an insanely perfect day!! :)
    All my thanks to Sarah Hedden Photography for giving us the gift of sharing our beautiful memories through photos.
    *We booked a private room at our local steakhouse for both of our families on February 23. We are so excited to share our surprise with them and show everyone our beautiful memories.
    Sarah, from the bottom of my heart. Thank You! :)❤️

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Sarah Hedden Photography 24
    Sarah Hedden Photography 25
    Sarah Hedden Photography 26

Stefani · Married on 11/17/2018

Best photographer in jax!

God where do I begin? From the day I met Sarah and saw her work I knew she would be my lifelong photographer. When my husband proposed I immediately knew who I wanted! There was no if, ands, or buts about it! My husband was against it at first, but after the wedding he knew we made the right decision. Sarah was not only a HUGE help on the big day to keep everything in line and to keep the bride calm, but she also has such a talent that allowed her to capture my husband in a fashion no one else has seen him as before except for me. Our photos came out gorgeous! We still to this day get raves from family and friends about Sarah and her crew. I’m so blessed to have not only Sarah and my lifelong photographer, but also a friend. I can’t thank you enough! WE LOVE YOU SARAH!!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Sarah Hedden Photography 27

Sarah Hedden Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much! I am SOOO lucky you chose me to document your amazing day! I LOVE YOU TOO!!!! And you're stuck with me for life!

Chelsea Williams · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!

Sarah is amazing and wonderful! She creates such beautiful stories with her expertly taken photos!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Sarah Hedden Photography's reply:

Thank you for such kind words! Your wedding was a blast and I'm so thankful you chose me to document it!!

Megan · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect all around !!

Sarah shot our wedding at TPC Sawgrass and everything was sooo perfect! She knows how to instruct the bride and groom to make sure all of our pictures looked amazing! We were so grateful for her expertise, all of our pics are fabulous!!!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Sarah Hedden Photography 28

Sarah Hedden Photography's reply:

I am so lucky you chose me! It was a perfect day for such a perfect couple! Thank you for such sweet words!!!! You da BEST!
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/21/2018

Where do I start?!

Sarah was such an amazing photographer that nailed capturing our big day! She was everywhere we needed her to be and in places we didn't even know would be such a great moment captured! Her outgoing personality makes the nerves of the day go away! She was truly amazing!!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Sarah Hedden Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I adore you both and I'm so thankful you chose me to document such a gorgeous day!!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 09/15/2018

The best of the best, no one will compare in quality.

Sarah will give you the best memories to remember forever! Our engagement and wedding pictures are absolutely gorgeous! I had to book her for my maternity and newborn photos! Behind the scenes, she is amazing as well, keeps the vibe positive and fun while maintaining focus on the photos she knows you will want and love. I can not thank her enough for being the perfect photographer and friend.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Sarah Hedden Photography 29

Sarah Hedden Photography's reply:

I am so lucky that you chose me as your forever photographer! I adore you both and I appreciate the kind words!!

April Maxwell · Married on 08/18/2018

Engagement/Wedding/Photobooth

Sarah has an eye for "money shots". She ensures her clients and their wedding party are photogenic while capturing a breathtaking scenery in the background. She is very attentive to her brides.
    The photo booth comes with an assistant. There is no limit to the amount of photos taken and it doubles as a comment/message book with a photo strip of your guest. There are beautiful backdrops and tons of fun props. My guest LOVED it!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Sarah Hedden Photography 30
    Sarah Hedden Photography 31

Sarah Hedden Photography's reply:

THANK YOU!!! I adore you both SOOOOOO MUCH!!! Thank you for choosing me to document your perfect day. You both are stuck with me for LIFE!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2018

wedding cordinator, superhero, wedding photographer, or all THREE.

From start to finish and beyond, there is no one in the world like Sarah Hedden! How do I tell a story except from the beginning?

My husband and I had a quick 7 month engagement. I was terrified of trying to find a photographer in time. I searched online, saw Sarah's wedding photos on a facebook page, and emailed her immediately. She called me, and with the same names, our team name of #SarahSquared was immediately the selling point... and that was the last communication I did on my end, no agreement, nothing from me. After a month of me procrastinating and being completely lost on wedding planning, Sarah called me. She assured me I hadn’t missed my chance. On that phone call, she no longer felt like a photographer, she was the wedding coordinator, the supportive friend and the best coach. I was hooked. She stayed in contact the entire planning process.

Fast forward to the wedding day… she was not only the most amazing photographer, but she was the SUPERHERO of the day. Sarah was comic relief. Sarah was the first aid kit. Sarah was the most calm person. Sarah was the energy we needed. Sarah de-stressed the mother of bride. Sarah stepped in as the wedding coordinator. Sarah had crazy photo ideas and they were GOLD. Sarah did IT ALL. Sarah was just as much a part of our reception as any family member. She was a friend to the bridal party. Sarah was the glue that held our day together.
    Its been 4 months and I still hear that the highlights of our wedding were the beach and the fantastic photographer. Sarah stays in contact to this day. She seemed to have a surprise around every corner. We live 9 states away and Sarah was able to make our wedding album reveal feel like we were in the room with her. She answered every question, while presenting our wedding pictures to us. The few photos we would have preferred in black and white verses color, Sarah had them to us the very next day.

Sarah takes pride in all of her work, but is not too proud to take the clients opinion into consideration. Sarah listened to our opinions and our recommendations. Still today, I feel like Sarah was the perfect gift. Her skills and her ideas are amazing. If you take anything away from this post, please know SARAH AND HER SKILLS ARE WORTH EVERY PENNY. SARAH HELPED MAKE OUR WEDDING DAY THE PERFECT FAIRYTALE. I would highly recommend her services and skills to anyone! Sarah is the Bomb.com!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Domonique · Married on 06/08/2018

❤️❤️❤️❤️. Don’t look any further than Sarah. If you want excellent photos and a time of your life, Ms. Sarah is the photographer for you. She is very professional and is passionate about her job. I couldnt Have asked for a better photographer for my engagement shoot as well as my wedding day! By far the best there is!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Sarah Hedden Photography's reply:

I am SO thankful that I was the chosen one to document your big day. You are absolutely stunning and it truly was the BEST DAY EVER!! Thank you for such sweet words. I adore you both!

Courtney · Married on 05/03/2018

Goodness, where do I begin? I had already checked out her social media and website, and it was clear she was insanely talented, but we weren’t even two minutes into our first consultation and I knew Sarah was going to give us the absolute best photos and experience. She had my entire family in stitches. “Mom, the meatloaf!” Sam and I are super laid back and sarcastic and Sarah was a perfect fit for us! I have never been so comfortable and the entire experience was easy going, fun and we laughed all the way through.
    Outside of her just being all-around fabulous, find me another photographer who will edit photos immediately so you can have a sneak peak before your reception is even over. That was so impressive and our guests were dying when she posted them!
    She really paid attention to the small details, too. For instance, it was pretty windy at one location and she took time to fix my hair and make sure to check on my veil, flowers, hand placement, etc. I felt certain that every photo is going to be perfect!
    Sam and I had never been to St. Augustine so we weren’t sure about where we should take photos. Sarah clearly had done her homework and took us to several locations, each more beautiful than the last.
    When we received our photos- in less than a month(!)- we were even more blown away. They were gorgeous! We are going to have such a hard time deciding which ones we want to order! We face-timed with Sarah so she could see our first reaction and see me ugly cry! It was just one more special touch she puts on her product and shows that she truly cares about her clients and giving them the ultimate experience. I really do not have enough words to express how beyond pleased we are with our whole experience and our photos.
    Without a doubt, Sarah is an investment you MUST make! It was an amazing day and her talent is second to none! Best thing? You don’t have to live in Florida to hire her- she travels! I will continue to recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Kasey · Married on 04/21/2018

Sarah was out of my price range but after meeting her I just knew I had to have her ! She’s a magician with the camera ! Our pictures are flawless! She’s worth every penny !! She has the best personality ! So outgoing and funny ! Never disappoints ! And she gives you sneakpeeks, typically the same night or next day !

Sent on 04/24/2018
    Sarah Hedden Photography 32
    Sarah Hedden Photography 33
    Sarah Hedden Photography 34
    Sarah Hedden Photography 35

Sarah Hedden Photography's reply:

You are as gorgeous inside as you are outside. I am so thankful you chose and trusted me to document your big weekend. Thank you for such sweet words!! Now, go have fun on your honeymoon!!!

Alyssa Arnold · Married on 03/24/2018

MONEY SHOT! - Sarah Hedden 📸👰🏻😍

No one ever said they are happy they saved money on their wedding pictures. That isn’t a thing that any bride would say. I completely agree with you get what you paid for and that just that. Sarah your work is stunning and jaw dropping. Your photos make a whole room fall in love. Your photos show love, passion, and laughter. I just scroll through my pictures over and over again. I am one of the blessed people who Get to say the money is well spent. I didn’t just gain beautiful pictures, I gained a friend, a dance partner, a movie date partner, and most importantly a photographer for life. Thank you for everything! You have such a fun, happy, beautiful soul. I’m thankful we found you. Sorry you are stuck with us for life

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Sarah Hedden Photography 36
    Sarah Hedden Photography 37
    Sarah Hedden Photography 38
    Sarah Hedden Photography 39

Sarah Hedden Photography's reply:

As if I couldn't love you anymore, you leave this beautiful review. Thank you SO MUCH! I'm happy to be stuck with you for life!!

Justine · Married on 02/09/2018

I couldn't have asked for a better experience with our engagement photos! Sarah is professional and courteous, has an eye for capturing the love between two people and makes you feel at ease when taking photos. I'm not a fan of being posed and feel uncomfortable when having my photo taken, my fiancé is the same and Sarah made us both feel at ease and we loved our session! We didn't want it to end! I loved her so much that my best friend is also booking her for his wedding! Can't wait until our big day so we can have Sarah capture some more amazing moments!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Emily · Married on 11/17/2017

We had Sarah photograph our engagement session in August 2016 in Savannah, Georgia. She is the perfect balance of professional and fun. Sarah has an incredible personality that made us feel relaxed and like we have known her for years. She also has a real knack for choosing locations that will make incredible back drops and for shooting pictures that make, even people like us, look like models in a magazine. To top it all off, she had edited all of our photographs and sent them to us before we even woke up the next morning. It is evident that she loves her job and cares about doing her absolute best work for her clients. My fiancé and I cannot wait for her to photograph our wedding!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Erin · Married on 11/10/2017

Sarah did our engagement photos and traveled to our wedding in Souh Florida this past weekend- she is INCREDIBLE!! Her energy is contagious and her passion for work is amazing !! We LOVE her!!

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Sarah Hedden Photography 44
    Sarah Hedden Photography 45
    Sarah Hedden Photography 46

Sarah Hedden Photography's reply:

I just adore you both, and I'm so thankful you chose me to document your big day! It was the most gorgeous and BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!

Carie · Married on 10/07/2017

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, you do not need to look anywhere else. Sarah Hedden is absolutely amazing!! From the very beginning, she was going above and beyond from sending cookies to bringing an amazing gift on the day of the wedding! It's the small details that really made us feel special! She makes the bride and groom feel so comfortable. Her pictures turned out great! I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Priscilla · Married on 09/15/2017

Sarah was amazing! She was so thoughtful and fun that most of my guests thought she was apart of my family! She has a graat eye and makes sure all of your memories are captured the way you want them.

Not to mention she has such an exuberant personality that you can’t help but have fun in her presence. She was amazing and I cannot imagine trusting anyone else to our memories.

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Sarah Hedden Photography 47
    Sarah Hedden Photography 48
    Sarah Hedden Photography 49

Monica · Married on 05/06/2017

Sarah is anointed in her art and we're so blessed that she can into our lives to capture one of our most special moments. She did our engagement shoot, and this was a wonderful experience. Don't skip this step because it also allows you to get to know her great personality! The nice touches she delivered along the way are sweet surprises. You will have a lifelong photographer; but even more, a gem of a friend. We love you, Sarah! Monica & "Tiki" Kerry

Sent on 06/08/2017