1431 Riverplace Blvd Apt 2808, Jacksonville, FL 32207 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Sarah Hedden Photography

An energetic wedding photography business in Jacksonville, Florida, Sarah Hedden Photography has been artfully documenting life and love since 2011. Owned and operated by professional photographer Sarah Hedden, the company utilizes contemporary and traditional photography styles to capture each love story. Fun and focused, Sarah Hedden Photography is the perfect choice for all your wedding photography needs.

Sarah offers an assortment of wedding photography services. Options include, but are not limited to:

• Consultations
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • High-res images

Other Services
Sarah also offers a variety of wedding-related amenities. In addition to the above services, options include:

• Digital files
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Wedding albums
  • Wedding canvases

Areas Covered
Sarah Hedden Photography proudly offers wedding photography services to couples located in Jacksonville, Florida. Services are also extended to interested couples worldwide.

Follow Sarah Hedden Photography on

Sarah Hedden Photography 6
Sarah Hedden Photography 7

Hideko Stone · Getting married on 01/31/2022

Incredibly Fun and Fantastic Photographer

Sarah is WONDERFUL! Our daughter attends Ponte Vedra High School and we were flabbergasted at the prices quoted by the school’s “recommended” photography studio. Our search for an alternative solution resulted in us hiring Sarah Hedden to do our daughter’s senior pics. We couldn’t have been more pleased. She is fun, accommodating, has a super fast turn around time, and produces beautiful work. If you hire Sarah, I’m confident you will be as pleased as we were. She also specializes in maternity, baby, family, and wedding photography.

Sarah Hedden Photography 8

Kristen · Married on 03/03/2019

Sarah is the Bomb.com!!

From the minute my fiance and I found Sarah, we knew we'd found the perfect photographer! We both wanted unique engagement pictures, and Sarah not only suggested we do them underwater, but was just as excited as we were to take them! She was completely prepared, made sure we had everything we needed, and was more than willing to take countless pictures to make sure we got the perfect shot! She even dove down a solid 15 feet to get my skirt back when is lost it into the springs!! What other photographer will do that?!

I can't put into words how happy both of us are with our engagement pictures, and we are both SUPER excited to see what our wedding pictures will be like!!! Sarah is the bomb, and we can't recommend her enough!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Sarah Hedden Photography 9

Sarah Hedden Photography's reply:

I am SOOOO glad we did it! It may have been crazy... It may have been FREEZING, but it was SOOOOOO WORTH IT!!! You are amazing and I can't wait for your big day!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 01/18/2019

This woman is a super human

My husband and I were drawn to Sarah when we saw some of the photographs she did of families and children with special needs. We both work with special needs children so when we saw the photos and read more about her, we knew we had to book her. After chatting with Sarah on the phone we decided we wanted her to be our wedding photographer and a couple days later we went to meet her. That meeting just confirmed what we already thought, that she was an amazing, beautiful person. I have met very few individuals in my life that are as passionate about their work as she is. Talk about going above and beyond…

I had some ambitious ideas for my wedding photos to say the least, that included a vintage settee and The Florida Theatre. The ambitious part was that we would have to take these photos during rush hour traffic on a Friday. No questions asked Sarah said, “LET’S DO IT!”. This woman was dodging traffic and jumping in and out of the road in between red lights to get the perfect shot. And her attention to detail blew my mind. Her talent speaks through her photographs and she is so knowledgeable and aware about so many different things I would never even think to notice. I don’t know that I’ve ever seen work as unique as hers. We also had a pretty large wedding party that she somehow was able to reel in and tame. And on top of her incredible talent, she is such a kind, generous, and wonderful person. Our only regret is not doing her 8-hour package. We were on a very tight budget so we went with the 6-hour package but in retrospect we should have skimped on something else so we could have had the extra time with her. Six hours wasn’t nearly enough time but even through all the rushing, she still took the most epic pictures and never let that affect her incredible attention to detail and quality.

We can’t say enough wonderful things about Sarah and are so thankful that our paths crossed. We will FOREVER recommend her to anyone, and we can’t wait to ask her to document the next steps in our lives.

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Sarah Hedden Photography 10
    Sarah Hedden Photography 11
    Sarah Hedden Photography 12
    Sarah Hedden Photography 13
    Sarah Hedden Photography 14
    Sarah Hedden Photography 15

Sarah Hedden Photography's reply:

I'm tearing up right now. Thank you SO much for such thoughtful and kind words. Nothing makes me happier or confirms my life path more than the exact words you said. Thank you for choosing me. I'm truly the lucky one!!!!!

Sarah Hedden Photography Pricing

Sarah Hedden Photography Price Rates

Sarah Hedden Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress

• 1431 Riverplace Blvd Apt 2808, Apt 2808 Jacksonville, FL, 32207 See on map