Sarah Harris Photography Reviews

Sarah Harris Photography 4
Sarah Harris Photography 5

Jordan Brown · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding 09/14/19

Sarah was amazing!! She flowed with all the changes in the schedule, was ready to take pics at any time and found all the best moments to capture! She is so easy to work with and helps the couple to feel less awkward. She added so much to our wedding and I know her photos are going to be completely amazing! Not only did she take photos that day but she helped coordinate timing of photos and the surrounding events. Thank you so much Sarah!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Julie · Married on 11/17/2018

Personable photographer, quality product, excellent turnaround time!

We absolutely loved working with Sarah Harris. She was so friendly and considerate of our hopes for our wedding day/engagement photos. Her photography is gorgeous and the exact aesthetic we were going for. She definitely will be our photographer for all our future needs!!

Sarah Harris Photography 6
    Sarah Harris Photography 7
    Sarah Harris Photography 8
    Sarah Harris Photography 9
    Sent on 12/17/2018

Katie · Married on 08/25/2018

Sarah is absolutely amazing. She catch photos of exactly what I asked for but also catching moments that I would have never thought to ask for. She really listened to my needs and wants and delivered above and beyond my expectation! Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Ally · Married on 08/18/2018

I feel like I just scored the bridal lottery after finding a photographer like Sarah! Everything she sent, from our engagement session to the wedding, has blown me away! I had a vision of how I wanted the wedding photos to feel, so I did a simple Instagram search and realized I had been liking many of Sarah’s photos. I immediately contacted her to be our wedding photographer.

There are so many ways she went above and beyond for us. She has a great passion for what she does and a creative eye for capturing the love between you and your soon-to-be spouse. I highly recommend hiring Sarah!!

Sarah Harris Photography 10
    Sarah Harris Photography 17
    Sarah Harris Photography 18
    Sent on 10/12/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2018

Words can't even describe how happy I was/am with how my engagement and wedding photos turned out!!
    Sarah did an amazing job! She's very professional, down to earth and really knows how to capture your special moments!
    I constantly look through my engagement and wedding albums because they are just so perfect!
    I couldn't ask for a better photographer!

Sarah Harris Photography 19
    Sarah Harris Photography 28
    Sent on 10/08/2018
  • F

Fitsum · Married on 08/04/2018

Sarah is beyond a dream photographer!! Her work itself speaks for itself but she provides beyond just amazing images. She is one of our favorite vendors for our wedding this August. Starting from being very responsive, offering ideas when we needed them as well us embracing the ideas that we have to make sure that we got exactly what we needed for wedding photography experience. I cannot say enough great things about Sarah. If she has your date available, book her!! You will not be disappointed. Thank you for everything, Sarah!

Sent on 10/09/2018