Sarah Goff Photography LLC Reviews

Sarah Goff Photography LLC 5
Sarah Goff Photography LLC 6
Sarah Goff Photography LLC 7

Rus J · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Our favorite wedding vendor: Detail oriented and thoughtful

We love Sarah and her beautiful photos! Sarah captured our engagement photos and wedding exactly how we had envisioned if not better and I can 100% recommend Sarah to any friend, family member, or stranger looking for an amazing photographer. She was fun to work with, pays attention to details, and keeps things moving in a fun manner. My wife is known for being a bit awkward when being photographed, but Sarah made us feel so comfortable that my wife had a great time taking the photos! Sarah is a thoughtful business owner who takes pride in taking care of her clients in the most thoughtful ways. Her husband was our second shooter and they were great as a team. Thanks!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Amber

Amber Bonogofsky · Married on 05/20/2019

So happy we went with Sarah for our RMNP elopement!

Hiring vendors from out of state can be a nerve-wracking experience, but when I first talked to Sarah, it was immediately clear that she's a professional and I was in good hands. She helped me with so much more than photography - choosing a location, time of day, applying for a permit, coming up with backup plans, etc. We ended up getting a snowstorm on our wedding day (in late May!), and she and Brian were willing to shift their schedule up so we could do portraits before the ceremony instead of after, with only a couple hours of notice from me. I am blown away by how much we got out of the few hours we booked with them. Sarah had such creative ideas for getting ready/detail shots, as well as portraits in amazing locations all over Rocky Mountain National Park. My husband and I are typically not super comfortable in front of a camera, but we had a blast! Sarah and Brian were genuinely fun to hang out with, and I'm so glad they were a part of our wedding. Our photos are incredible (I'm still in awe over them), and multiple family members have expressed how they feel like they were there. I can't imagine a better outcome!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Sarah Goff Photography LLC 8
    Sarah Goff Photography LLC 9
    Sarah Goff Photography LLC 10

Mira · Married on 05/17/2019

Our best advice: HIRE SARAH GOFF!!!

We cannot say enough GREAT things about Sarah and her team: our photos (engagement and wedding) are absolutely PHENOMENAL, and we have already quite a few of our friends ask for her contact info to do their family photography!

Not only is Sarah an extremely talented photographer, she is kind, pleasant, professional, friendly, and responsive. She and her husband are the kind of people you want to have a beer with, just for fun! We had a blast during our engagement shoot, and she and her team made sure that we had a good time during our wedding photos (which can be stressful), as well!

We are so incredibly grateful that Sarah was part of our wedding team - she was truly a huge part of making our wedding wonderful and memorable, and she will absolute be my first call for future family photography needs!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Sarah Goff Photography LLC's reply:

Mira, we simply ADORE you and Kevin. I'm so thankful we were able to meet and be part of your big day! Thank you for the kind words!
  • Linda

Linda Nguyen · Married on 05/10/2019

Wonderful experience for my courthouse wedding

My (now) husband and I have always known that when the time came for us to marry, that we would want it to be an intimate experience with just the two of us, some family, and an amazing photographer. Sarah was that and much more! We're generally awkward but Sarah gave really nice, precise directions on how to pose and what to do. It made the whole experience so much easier for us.

Sarah is also so kind and personable. She was very communicative over emails and was also flexible with our pretty last minute elopement. I would recommend her over and over again. I'm so happy to have the pictures she took to look on and feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I want to think of the day I got married.

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Sarah Goff Photography LLC 17
    Sarah Goff Photography LLC 18

Shelby · Married on 10/13/2018

Country Farm wedding

Sarah was amazing at meeting all our requests and making out expierence with her very personal. Absolutely would recommend to anyone!

Dani Mulligan · Married on 09/20/2018

Fall Mountain Wedding

Sarah is such a great find! She was very responsive and very involved to make sure our engagement photos and wedding photos were gorgeous and exactly what we wanted! She is so much fun to work with and she was so patient with us as we got silly or threw last minute questions at her. We can't recommend her enough!

Megan Berg · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent ! Out of this World!

Sarah was everything we dreamed of in a photographer to capture our wedding day. She takes timeless photographs that will last for generations to come!

Megan · Married on 08/25/2018

Sarah is an amazing photographer and she makes the entire experience fun

Sarah is an amazing photographer and she makes the entire experience fun I highly recommend her

Sent on 11/14/2018

Carrie Rosenkranz · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing photos and attention to detail!

Sarah and her team did an incredible job capturing every moment of our wedding! The photos were beautiful, intimate and artistic. She is an expert in her field and super hardworking. She is worth every penny you spend on her service for amazing wedding photos!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Kenneth · Married on 08/09/2018

Sarah did an incredible job as our wedding photographer. Both her, her husband and Christina Gonzalez (her assistant photographer) are an absolute joy to work with. They have an amazing talent for capturing the right moments at the right angles. They all have a great sense of humor, were patient with us and tailored their shots to our every wish. I would absolutely recommend Sarah to anyone looking for a photographer, my new wife and I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Tara · Married on 08/09/2018

I had searched far and wide for a photographer before I found Sarah. Her photos truly speak for themselves! I found her to be even better than photographers in more expensive price ranges! Sarah and her husband/assistant Brian were extremely accommodating when we asked to have our engagement pictures done two days before our wedding. She even got several of the photos back to us in time to be added to the wedding slideshow! She is very down to earth and goes above and beyond for her clients.

Sarah and her 2nd photographer Christina Gonzales did an outstanding job with our wedding photos as well! They did an incredible job of capturing the natural, candid beauty of the wedding. They listened to exactly what I wanted and made sure they got all the shots I was looking for. We received so many compliments on the photos and I have been recommending her to all of my friends!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Sara Babb · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing Engagement & Wedding Photos

Sarah made us feel so comfortable while taking our photos! We never felt uncomfortable, she made our experience feel natural and not forced! We couldn't have picked a better photographer!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Rebecca · Married on 08/02/2018

My wedding was a destination wedding so I only could talk through phone and email. My photographer responded quickly and answered all my questions at any certain time! Her photos were beyond amazing! Her team was a blast to work with! They are such fun and enjoyable people to be around! Very helpful and provided me with photos that I can look back on and remember my wedding day!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Sarah Goff Photography LLC 19
    Sarah Goff Photography LLC 20
    Sarah Goff Photography LLC 21
    Sarah Goff Photography LLC 22
    Sarah Goff Photography LLC 23
    Sarah Goff Photography LLC 24

Paige · Married on 07/14/2018

She’s amazing!!! We loved our day!!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Courtney · Married on 07/01/2018

Sarah was perfect. There were so many factors influencing how happy we were with our experience with Sarah, that I could not possibly cover them all but I will try to capture the highlights.
    1.) She cared about who we were: From the VERY FIRST PHONE CALL, I could tell Sarah was the right choice for us because she took incredible care to figure out what it was we were looking for not just in our photos but more importantly in our entire wedding day. I'm not sure that anyone else ever asked me what I wanted our day to be focused on or what it was all about but Sarah did and that made us feel so valued as clients and as a couple about to make a huge life choice!
    2.) She cared about the details: Sarah clarified with me on more than one occasion what images I really wanted, and when I forgot what they were on the day of my wedding, she still remembered and even had a checklist to ensure we all walked away with exactly what we came for.
    3.) She cared about the atmosphere: It's amazing what a difference a calm photographer makes when trying to rally 17 kids and 30 some adults into one photo.....IT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE! Because Sarah maintained such a chill and pleasant disposition, we literally could have been approaching death's door but still be delighted to pose for her photos.
    4.) She cared about creativity: Every. single. shot. had intention, precision, and perfection; Even the "candid" shots were so beautifully-proportioned with bold colors and sharp details, that they almost didn't even look off the cuff. Sarah, with her team (Brian and Christina), displayed some amazing natural talent in seeing the beauty of every moment and capturing it in time.
    5.) She cares enough to make sure YOU care: Sarah did not take our initial interview over the phone lightly, and ensured that we (she and us) would be headed towards the same goals with the same plan in mind when photographing our wedding. This is what brought about such an amazing result in the end.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Ryan Bailey · Married on 06/09/2018

Exceptional quality and professionalism

After a couple other photographers fell through we were scrambling to find a replacement. Luckily, with less than a month to go for the big day, we were given a reference for Sarah. Upon viewing pictures on her website and an initial video chat, we were relived to have found our photographer! SGP exceeded our expectations with professionalism and quality, our wedding day would not have been the same without Sarah. Sarah and her team made everything seem like second nature. Many family members and guests had also told us how great Sarah and her team were with capturing exclusive moments. In the end we could not have asked for a better photographer on our wedding day and are glad things worked out the way they did. Don't expect Sarah to be available on such short notice, you should book way in advance, you will not regret it.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Kat · Married on 11/04/2017

I had the opportunity to see Sarah Goffs photography for almost a year before committing to her for my wedding.
    She went above and beyond and captured a beautiful day!

Sent on 04/20/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 08/26/2017

Perfection

Sarah Goff and her team will work with you to figure out exactly what you want and need. They also work well with others vendors. The photos from my engagement and from my wedding are absolutely stunning and I would use Sarah and her team for any moment in life that needs to be captured.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/05/2017

Sarah was an amazing photographer and fulfilled all of our photography dreams. We are so pleased with the images that she took and have no regrets about choosing her to capture out special day! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Chloe · Married on 10/14/2017

Working with Sarah was amazing. After a bad experience with a different photographer for engagement photos, we were in desperate need of finding a photographer who worked for us. Thankfully, Sarah was recommended to me by a friend and it could not have been a more perfect fit. The engagement photos that Sarah took of us were incredible! We loved the CO backdrop she chose and she really knows how to work with a couple while shooting photos to make them feel comfortable. Sarah is highly experienced, professional and fun. The day of our wedding she had a plan that she executed wonderfully and as a bride it was nice to have one less thing to worry about. Sarah truly captured our wedding day and we couldn't have been more pleased with the final product.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Dee · Married on 06/25/2017

Sarah is the best! Ever since the first point of communication, Sarah was so responsive and accommodating to our desires! I absolutely LOVE our wedding album and have some of those 'life time' shots. I'm so thankful that we found Sarah and that she was within budget. We would recommend Sarah without hesitation. She did a phenomenal job and we love our sunset photos!

Sent on 05/08/2018