Sarah Christine Photography Reviews

Sarah Christine Photography 5
Sarah Christine Photography 6
Sarah Christine Photography 7

Ashley · Married on 08/31/2018

My now husband and I booked with Sarah after meeting with her once and it was the best decision we made in regards to vendors for our wedding! We did our engagement pictures at the Ice Castles in Dillon, CO when that was here and they turned out AMAZING!! Our wedding pictures followed that... INCREDIBLE!! When our videographer didn’t show up, Sarah’s husband and co-photographer stepped in and made a short video for us. Sarah goes above and beyond and is so wonderful. She is amazing at what she does and is so kind hearted, friendly and so much fun! Book her, don’t think twice!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Sarah Christine Photography 8
    Sarah Christine Photography 9
    Sarah Christine Photography 10
    Sarah Christine Photography 11
    Sarah Christine Photography 12
  • Sveta

Sveta · Married on 08/25/2018

I really struggle with how to even begin to do Sarah and Erik justice in a review. Working with Sarah was a bit like having a perfectly organized wedding coordinator, awesome bridesmaid, and crazy talented and creative wedding photographer all wrapped up into one fun, bubbly person. Her husband Erik also did an incredible job making all the guys feel comfortable and like they were having fun too (not an easy feat).
    From our first email and FaceTime through engagement photos and an eventful wedding day, Sarah always kept her cool, made things happen, and had a cool and creative vision for shots. She remembered everyone's names, groups of photos we wanted to taken, and helped make sure our wedding day ran smoothly. She also really listened to our ideas and things we wanted and found ways to incorproate them flawlessly!
    We really now couldn't imagine our day without Sarah and Erik, it would not have been the same!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Sarah Christine Photography 13
    Sarah Christine Photography 14
    Sarah Christine Photography 15
    Sarah Christine Photography 16
    Sarah Christine Photography 17

Tara · Married on 08/18/2018

Sarah is amazing! She was fun to work with and knows exactly how to create beautiful pictures while efficiently using the time we had! She was so great at getting our pictures back so fast to share with our family and friends! We love our photos!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Kyle · Married on 04/21/2018

Sarah did a wonderful job with the photography, she got so many good candid shots and really captured our special day so well.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

Couldn't be happier! Sarah took our engagement photos, and then also our wedding photos. She is phenomenal! So much fun, and she is not afraid to step in and lend a hand with everything else too. She even corralled a "stray" dog to keep it from jumping on me in my dress. She was also able to put up with my Dad who can be a bit of a handful. Sarah and Eric are an excellent team. She even got out on the dance floor a few times to keep the party going. They both have such an eye for detail. And holy cow, there is no shortage of shots. They shoot EVERYTHING! There are not enough great things I can say about them! If I had it to do all over again, I would still choose Sarah!

Sent on 03/14/2018
    Sarah Christine Photography 25
    Sarah Christine Photography 26
    Sarah Christine Photography 27

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2017

Sarah did an absolutely amazing job. We had a blast taking photos and they turned out absolutely amazing. She was able to capture exactly what I was dreaming of for my wedding day!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Courtney · Married on 09/09/2017

Sarah was absolutely wonderful!! She went above and beyond anything that we could have hoped for with a photographer! They showed up on time, and helped to calm the nerves as we were getting ready. Her ability to make us genuinely smile and relax while taking photos is amazing. Everyone at our wedding made comments about how awesome our photographer was! Not only did she take stunning pictures, and capture our day beautifully, but she had them turned around and back to us very quickly! I recommend anyone looking for a photographer to contact Sarah, and you won't be disappointed! Thank you Sarah!! :)

Sent on 09/29/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/04/2016

I don't think even a 5 star review will give her justice. Not only was she an amazing photographer that captured our love perfectly, she also helped perform duties that most maid of honors and wedding coordinators do! The things she did ranged from planning out the entire timeline and managing it, gave me tons of advice, tying my sash and the groom's ties, helping me with my dress change and much more! When we got the pictures back my family and friends were gushing on how good she is. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Sarah was absolutely fantastic to work with. About 2 weeks before my planned proposal, I've found out that having pictures of the event was something that was very important to my fiancee. I legitimately had no idea where to turn for this and via dumb luck ended up finding Sarah. She was incredibly easy to work with, beyond friendly and very affordable. I was pretty much winging this, and Sarah was full of great ideas and helpful advice. The day off, she waited in the snow (like -10deg) in Estes Park for us, took amazing pictures and captured a perfect day for us. She got us sample images to show our family's within 24hrs (less than that actually) and a full disk of images not long after. Awesome experience working with her overall!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Lindsay · Married on 09/06/2015

Sarah and Eric were so great to work with! The one thing I highly suggest to other brides is do not skimp on the photographer, they were worth every penny. They were on time (actually really early so we got lots of great pictures!), kept us on schedule for the wedding and reception, made my life as the bride super easy, and were just fun. We ran into some issues running late due to hair/make up and Sarah made the adjustments without me having to worry about anything. She made us laugh naturally in the photos and even showed our guests how to do the Copper Head road dance! We also received our pictures quickly after the wedding, within two weeks. The photos they took really captured the emotions of the day, unlike I've seen before with wedding photographers. I highly recommend them to capture your big day!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Andrea · Married on 09/05/2014

Sarah is an amazing photographer! She was professional, reliable, friendly, fun, & prompt while shooting our Sept 2014 wedding. It rained on our ceremony, I had a large bridal party, we ran late and cut into our photo time due to a few hiccups with hair & make up & Sarah remained a constant calm and cool the entire time. She provided excellent direction while shooting pictures which really helped to make the photos look natural and fun, and she took charge and wrangled in guests and the bridal party for shots I requested. She is wonderful & you won't regret going with her. Made our day that much less stressful. Thank you Sarah!!
    ~Andrea & Tony

Sent on 09/17/2014

Niki · Married on 08/30/2014

Sarah has been amazing to work with as our engagement and wedding photographer from start to finish. She came highly recommended through online wedding sites for Estes Park weddings, which is where our wedding was held, and we can definitely see why. She is fun, lighthearted, spunky, and willing to do whatever it takes to get you what you want out of your engagement and wedding day photos. She always arrived ahead of time to scope out the weather and get a lay of the land to ensure the best photo opportunities possible that day. She was always flexible, which ensured we got everything we were dreaming of from our photos. And she always got a preview and our finished photos out to us quickly, so we weren't anxiously waiting to see the results for more than 2 weeks.

The weather did not cooperate for our wedding day, but you wouldn't know that was the case from looking at the photos. I was so worried that like many other things at the wedding that the wind, rain, and hail put a damper on, the photos might not turn out as well as I had hoped, but Sarah more than pulled through for us to save the day and the photos to document what looked even more beautiful than what I remember the weather that day seemed to allow. I am ecstatic about how well the photos turned out and about how many beautiful photos I have to choose from to print and make photo albums with. Sarah is amazing! Hiring her was the biggest and best decision we made for our wedding, besides actually getting married. Choosing a photographer is a big decision because the photos last a lifetime and are the only thing you really have to help remember your special day once it is over. You have to do what is right for you and what suits your style, but I highly recommend Sarah's photography services to anyone getting married in or around Colorado. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/15/2014

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Sarah leading up to our wedding and with her and her husband Erik on our wedding day. The were professional, friendly, and great with all of our guests. They were great at adapting and helping work through the day to make sure we got all the pictures we wanted while making sure that everyone felt relaxed without making us feel rushed. They were also super helpful throughout the day, jumping in to help with odds and ends to keep everything moving along from attaching boutineers to helping bustle my dress.
    We did an engagement session with Sarah and they both took photos at our wedding. We loved all the photos and would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Sarah was fabulous to work with!! She was punctual in returning emails, helpful when I had hundreds of questions about wedding timing. She always made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with. She never seemed distracted or too busy to answer my questions in the months and days leading up to the wedding. At the wedding she was so personable and made everyone feel comfortable and forget that a photographer was even there. I had wedding guests asking me if Sarah was a friend of family member because she was so helpful and friendly. She wanted our day to be perfect and she was willing to do whatever it was (above and beyond photography) to ensure that happened. In addition her and her husband took beautiful wedding pictures! Everyone compliments us on how well our photos turned out. I would highly recommend Sarah to anyone looking for an outstanding photographer!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2014

Sarah did a phenomenal job at our wedding! She was extremely helpful throughout our wedding planning process. She met us the morning of our wedding and stayed with us through the reception. The photos are beautiful and we received them within weeks of our wedding. They look very natural and captured all of the moments from our day. If I ever need a professional photographer again, she is the only one I will go to!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2014

My husband and I got married June 16, 2014 at the Della Terra Mountain Chateau and Christine blew us away. She was so great at keeping everyone organized and timely and was with us from 9am-10pm the day of the wedding! She took fabulous pictures and signed all the rights to us which was a huge blessing!! We would recommend her for any photo opportunity you have!!!! Love, Wes and Nicole Body

Sent on 07/18/2014

Carissa · Married on 05/23/2014

Where do I start? From the get go, we met her at a bridal festival. We loved her work from the start, but what caught us was that she remembered who we were, our wedding date, and our venue almost half a year later when we met her again at another bridal festival. She was absolutely phenomenal! Never have we felt more comfortable in front of a camera. Her photography was astounding! Her energy and personality were perfect for my group of people. She was able to put up with a ton of craziness from both the bridal party and the guests. It was so funny because she ended up dressing the groomsmen and helping us get my dress laced up. She is worth every penny. My venue was supposed to have a day of coordinator, but she disappeared after the food was served. Sarah stepped up her game and announced everything from the dances to the speeches. She even got the right kind of music playing to get everyone dancing! She made everything work and the day was perfect because of her. Everyone loved her and we seriously can't thank her enough for all that she did for our wedding. We loved her and highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Karen · Married on 03/18/2014

I cannot recommend Sarah Christine as wedding photographer enough. I first met Sarah at my friend’s wedding and thought she did a fantastic job with the little interaction I had with her that day. I knew when I got married there was no one else I would want to do my photos and she did not disappoint.
    Included in the wedding package is an engagement shoot which was just fun. My fiancé at the time and I lived in 2 different states yet Sarah was able to do our pictures when he was visiting me in Colorado. That meant the day after Christmas she was willing to do our engagement photos and she made if such a fun experience that we have already discussed having her do more photos of us when we are in Colorado from time to time and as our family expands.
    The day of the wedding she was invaluable to me. She was at the salon an hour early just so that she would not miss a single moment of our big day. She has the ability to put everyone around her at ease so her pictures come out relaxed and real not looking staged and forced.
    The salon took longer then I as the bride had expected but Sarah was so good keeping me calm. She told me that she was used to things taking longer than expected and she planned that into the schedule so I didn’t need to stress. She then drove me herself from the salon to the venue stopping to get me lunch and some candy along the way.
    Once we were at the venue she was great, running around delivering messages, getting props, answering phones and keeping me as relaxed as possible as I waited for the ceremony to start.
    During the ceremony she made sure to get all the important shots but was never in the way of what was going on. And then during the reception she was not only getting candid shots of the guest she was still taking care of me, including getting me more water and going to the front of the line so that I could have a second piece of cake without having to get up myself.

Sent on 03/28/2014

Sarah Christine was amazing! When emailing before the wedding, i thought Sarah was not arriving until after lunch and I walk out of my condo at 9 am and she is there. Sarah said she was there for the whole wedding. I was glad she was, she helped make hair/makeup decisions, keep me calm, and even get me ready for the wedding. She was invaluable to the success of the wedding. Many times, I would tell family to speak to her because she knew better. She took photos of everything and my guest commented that she felt like a wedding guest not a vendor. I believe this made everyone feel a lot more comfortable posing for pictures during the reception!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Sarah is an absolute joy to be around, and we loved having her as our photographer. My husband and I are not very fond of getting our pictures taken, but Sarah made us feel so at ease during our engagement session that we had a blast and now have tons of wonderful photos to remind us of that day. At our wedding, I was very impressed with how well Sarah coordinated the millions of shots we wanted taken, and she always knew exactly what to do to get big grins from the whole group. We received our photos back edited so quickly, we barely had to wait at all. We loved being able to share them online with our friends and family too so they could all see all the special moments of the day. I think Sarah has a great talent for framing and capturing moments in a unique and fun way which makes her photos such a joy to see.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Sara · Married on 06/29/2013

Sarah did both our engagement photos and wedding. We are very happy we choose her! I admit to being very picky when it comes to photo quality. Sarah did not disappoint! All of her photos are excellent. Both Sarah and her husband Erik were there for our wedding. They did a fabulous job! Our family and friends love the photos and so do we. In fact my mom is still talking about them! Sarah was even able to get my chatty relatives to be quiet long enough for a group photo. Not an easy task. ;-) She also jumped in to help with lacing up my dress and later, bustling. I am not sure I would have been presentable otherwise! Would definitely recommend Sarah Christine Photography!

Sent on 07/22/2013

My family all raved about my photographer that she was so friendly, outgoing, quick to catch a moment and that she did such an amazing job and I couldn't agree more. Sarah really went above and beyond at my wedding and my pictures are amazing! I found her at a bridal show and she fit my budget and I liked her samples but I had no idea how much I would love what she did with my wedding and how amazing my pictures would be! I could not recommend anybody any higher!!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Sarah was AMAZING! She even traveled to the mountains for our engagement photos at NO EXTRA COST! We had a blast with her during the engagement photo shoot as well as throughout the wedding day! She did a wonderful job of keeping everyone on the timeline we had set, and making sure everyone was "on task". She is very personable and outgoing, and brought her husband along to help capture all the grooms pics as well! We recieved over 1300 photos when it was all said and done! She is absolutley WONDERFUL and we would reccommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/27/2013

Sarah and Erik were phenomenal photographers for our October wedding. The engagement shot was included and gave us a good idea of what to expect. We had more than 1200 images with an album and full photo release included. The photos were great, and Sarah was more than a photographer. She bustled my dress and fixed it when the bustle broke. We truly could not have asked for more.

Sent on 10/27/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Sarah Christine Photography! I met Sarah at a bridal show and instantly loved her work and her enthusiasm for her job. My husband and I then met up with her a week later to talk details and as soon as we walked out of the coffee shop we knew we should book with her. To start with, she is by far the best value we found. We had an engagement session and unlimited hours at the wedding, as well as the digital rights to the pictures from both sessions. She was still thousands less than other photographers we looked at! The photos are what really sold us though. Her work is BEAUTIFUL. We got about 100 photos back from our engagement session and they are just wonderful. It was so hard to pick which ones to print, so we decided to make a whole book of them to use at our wedding as a guest book. She put us at ease right away and we got so many compliments on the pictures. On the day of the wedding, she showed up early that morning and stayed until late in the night, all the time with a smile on her face. She instantly put everyone at ease, was a complete professional, and yet was fun and goofy to keep things light and make sure everyone was smiling and having a good time. Even before seeing a single photo, I had guests tell me how impressed they were with her. Once we got to the reception, she put together a slideshow of some of our wedding photos and had it running for guests. Such a fun surprise and it was amazing to see some of them right away. Then, in less than 10 days, we had all our wedding photos online to view and the disks with the printing rights at our house. I've heard stories of people waiting months for photos! The photos are amazing and I couldn't be more impressed. She took ideas from things I'd posted on Pinterest and came up with so many unique poses and backdrops, along with the traditional posed shots. People look relaxed, happy, and natural and, again, I can't say enough good things about this vendor. I highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2012