Sarah A. Coon Reviews

Sarah A. Coon 5
  • Julie

Julie Riley · Getting married on 11/06/2020

Great wedding day photographer

Sarah was our wedding photographer in June 2019 at the Granite Links Golf Course and we couldn't have been happier with her services! It was extremely windy on our big day and she guided us through it great to get awesome shots. She was so sweet with our son, and captured all of our requested shots with great detail. She is fun and bubbly, which is an added bonus when you are nervous! We would highly recommend her to any couple looking for an affordable, but amazing wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Tammi · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing artist

Sarah was wonderful throughout from our fun engagement photo session to our wedding day. She made us feel so comfortable when taking photos as if we have been friends for years. Her sweet and caring personality shines and I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Lorena · Married on 06/09/2018

Sarah is so sweet and kind. I could really tell how passionate she was about photography when I met her. I love her style. She likes to capture in action moments which really turn out to be the best pictures after all. When I met her I was relieved I didn’t consider any other photographers. I’m in love with all my pictures. She’s awesome!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Sarah A. Coon's reply:

Thank you so much! I adore you! Can't wait to work with you again!!

Vanessa · Married on 05/19/2018

Sarah was absolutely incredible. I could not have imagined our wedding day without her. So many people have commented on how AMAZING our wedding photos were and have asked for her contact information. From our engagement photo shoot to the last photo a the end of our day, Sarah created magic. My husband who was not too keen on being followed around all day, was practically posing himself by the end of our day. She made him feel BEYOND comfortable. Our wedding photos were to die for and something I will forever cherish. If you are going back and forth between photographers, stop your search. Sarah is the one you should choose.

Sarah A. Coon 6
    Sarah A. Coon 7
    Sarah A. Coon 8
    Sarah A. Coon 9
    Sarah A. Coon 10
    Sarah A. Coon 11
    Sent on 10/08/2018

Sarah A. Coon's reply:

Oh my gosh Vanessa!! I literally have tears rolling down my face!! Thank you so much for your kind words! You two are an incredible couple and I just can’t thank you enough for letting me be apart of your day!

Julianna · Married on 04/14/2018

Phenomenal! Sarah is a truly wonderful person and a delight to work with. She is an expert when it comes to photography, but down to earth and easy to get along with. Sam and I used Sadie Anne as our engagement and wedding photographer. I was nervous prior to the engagement session as I am not typically in front of the camera. That nervousness quickly went away as Sarah's expertise kicked in and we ended up having a blast together. The wedding day is hectic, but Sarah was a great addition to our day and made sure to capture every detail. Sarah gives the highest quality of service, from the responsiveness of emails to the quality of pictures we have received. We will always highly recommend. Sam and Julie MacConnell 4.14.18

Sent on 06/10/2018

Sarah A. Coon's reply:

Thank you so much! You guys are amazing!!!

Charlotte · Married on 10/07/2017

Sarah was so wonderful to work with and truly captures everything! She's so easy going and makes you feel comfortable right away.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Sarah A. Coon's reply:

Thank you so much for this review Charlotte!! I wish all the happiness for you and Pat!!

Joli · Married on 10/07/2017

The most fantastic experience!

I can't begin to describe how incredible my experience with Sadie Anne Photography was. Sarah and her assistant, Veronica, were the most incredible people to work with for my wedding day. Sarah was SO easy to talk to, she was very accommodating for anything we asked, and she is just the sweetest person in the world. She is everything I could have hoped for in a wedding photographer. Her photos were GORGEOUS, she was so fun to have around on the wedding day, and she got us our wedding photos back within 2 WEEKS OF THE WEDDING! I will forever rave about how happy I am that we booked her. I highly recommend booking her, I promise you that you will not be disappointed

Sent on 11/07/2018

Sarah A. Coon's reply:

I will say it again and again.... there are no words for how incredible you two are. Thank you so much for the awesome words! I really hope I get to see you guys again.

Rachel · Married on 08/26/2017

Sarah is so incredible. Not only does she have a talent for capturing special moments without you even knowing she is also great at instructing a group or a couple during a photo op to make everyone feel and look comfortable which makes for amazing photos. We were so happy that she was able to capture our special day exactly how we lived it...the feelings, the colors, the details...really all of it! If you work with Sadie Anne Photography, you will not be disappointed. Not to mention she is a beautiful person inside and out. Sarah definitely became more than just a vendor to my husband and I... she became a friend. Thanks Sarah! <3

Sarah A. Coon 12
    Sarah A. Coon 13
    Sarah A. Coon 14
    Sarah A. Coon 15
    Sarah A. Coon 16
    Sarah A. Coon 17
    Sent on 12/06/2017

Sarah A. Coon's reply:

This brought a tear to my eye! Thank you so much! I simply adore the two of you and am so thankful that this crazy thing called life brought us together! Thank you friends!!

Daniele · Married on 08/27/2016

Sarah was my wedding photographer and she was the best! She is so professional, intelligent and friendly and made me feel at ease in her ability to capture my special day. The pictures turned out absolutely beautiful and I couldn't be happier. Use her, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Tracey · Married on 08/20/2016

Sadie was excellent! She was very flexible and was also creative with the lighting we had!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Janelle · Married on 06/26/2016

I haven't gotten the photos yet but Sarah was a pleasure to spend my wedding day with. She was very involved and someone you can easily click with. I hired her through Classic Photography. I would recommend asking for her. She worked with Garry they make a great team.

Sent on 07/05/2016