Saradpon Photography Reviews

Saradpon Photography 6
Saradpon Photography 7
  • Leo

Leo Lopez · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Saradpon Photography was meant to be

I can honestly say it was fate that brought Saradpon Photography and my fiancé and I together. I had met Kris at a retreat feeling that I had known him from somewhere. After the retreat I had decided to look Kris up on social media to try and figure out where I knew him from. I didn’t find what I was looking for, but what I did find was that he was in the wedding photography business. I really liked the work I saw on their website, saradponphotography.com. So, I inquired about their pricing and packaging. I was truly amazed at how responsive Ron was. He answered every question and addressed every concern my fiancé and I had with excellent detail. Saradpon Photography really works with you to try and get you the best deal your budget can afford.

The wedding package my fiancé and I had selected happened to come with a complimentary one-hour engagement photoshoot. So, of course my fiancé and I took advantage of the opportunity. Going into the photoshoot I was somewhat nervous because I have never been apart of a photoshoot nor am I really a photogenic guy. Fast forward to the engagement photoshoot, Kris and Ron from the very beginning make you feel very comfortable and natural. I didn’t feel forced in the different “poses” Kris and Ron asked me to do. Kris and Ron were constantly making us smile and laugh with their great sense of humor, which made for amazing photos. Throughout the duration of the photoshoot we got to all know each other a little bit, and it was through this that Kris and I eventually found out how we knew each other from before.

The engagement shoot really made my fiancé and I excited to work with Saradpon Photography again. If you’re looking for a photographer for your wedding (or any photographic occasion) Saradpon Photography is the way to go. Saradpon Photography also works with videographers and have connections to great makeup artists and products if you’re looking for those kinds of things.

Thank you Saradpon Photography for your amazing work!

• Angelina

Angelina Nepomuceno · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Saradpon Photography is your best bet!

My Fiancé and I decided to hire Saradpon Photography for our wedding and they did not disappoint. The package we selected includes a free engagement photoshoot. We had made plans with a friend to take our photos but we saw this as an opportunity for Kris and Ron to get to know us before the big day. Leading up to the photoshoot, Ron was very prompt to respond with even the simplest questions. We trusted his professional opinion and decided on Balboa Park in San Diego as our photoshoot location.

On the day of the photoshoot, I was feeling nervous and not too sure what to expect as I am not professionally photographed often. We arrived about 20 minutes early just so we did not feel rushed. Kris arrived about five minutes after us and asked if we wanted to get started. Kris began to ask us questions and tried to get to know us as individuals and as a couple. My nervousness quickly melted away as I saw my Fiancé opening up to Kris and the three of us hit it off right away. Kris asked if we had any specific poses we had practiced, but I informed him that we wanted it all to be as natural as possible. Kris liked that. Ron arrived shortly after we began to take photos and this is when I felt most comfortable. Kris and Ron are brothers, and they most certainly act like it. Busting on each other and cracking jokes, and we joined along with them. The more and more they talked with us, the more comfortable we were in front of the camera.

Before I knew it, our photoshoot was over. They mentioned they had another photoshoot proceeding ours but I never felt rushed! I would have never guessed that we would be one of four different photo shoots for that day!! Despite their busy day, Kris and Ron made us feel our time was valuable and that the time they had with us was special.

We received an email from Ron with the final edited photos from our photoshoot much sooner than we expected. The final products were amazing. My Fiancé and I were in awe of how beautiful they turned out. We are actually a very goofy couple and are not too big on PDA. Kris and Ron were able to capture our goofiness and some PDA without it being awkward or gross. We love our photos!! We are so excited for them to capture our big day!!!

If you are looking for beautiful photos, great communication, and photographers that care; Saradpon Photography is your best bet.

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2018

I've worked along side Saradpon Photography many times, they are awesome and really care about their product. They are fun to work with and bring the best out of their events. Highly recommended! :)

Victoria · Married on 07/30/2018

My husband and I had a blast doing the photo shoot for the wedding. Ron and his wife are super nice and he defiantly captures the fun and sweet moments from the wedding. Couldn’t have pictured them coming out any better! I’m in love with the pictures! Thanks so much!

Sherri Stolte · Married on 06/30/2018

Sherri Retirement Party

Professional yet friendly and accomodating service. Great quality. Highly recommend!

Diego · Married on 01/27/2018

Needed some profesional pictures taken for my surprise proposal to now my wife and reciveved the most amazing pictures and saved a ton of money!

Elizabeth · Married on 01/20/2018

the photographs showed up early, and had everything set up before the wedding. Also, they did a great job with the receptions photographs. They captured my happiest moments in pictures. They are professional, and it shows in your work. I highly recommend them.

Saradpon Photography 8
    Saradpon Photography 9
    Saradpon Photography 10
    Saradpon Photography 11
    Saradpon Photography 12

Christina · Married on 06/20/2017

Ron is a true professional! He was flexible with booking. He arrived to the site of the photo shoot (Torrey Pines State Reserve) early to scope out the best location at no extra cost! He captured the scenery perfectly. He took the time to ensure everyone and everthing looked stunning! My husband and I love every photo he took!!

Leslie · Married on 05/28/2017

Ron and his team captured our special day this past memorial day in Coronado. The team had great energy which helped bring out the fun in our wedding photos. They also provided the photobooth for our wedding and everyone loved the props. We received the wedding photos three weeks after the event and our family and friends loved them. Thank you Ron for capturing our special day!

Rod · Married on 05/27/2017

Without question, Ron and his team will do you right with any of your photography needs. Ron just finished our wedding photos and they look fantastic! Highly recommended and thank you very much Ron!

aracelie.viviana@hotmail.com · Married on 03/28/2017

flexible, fast and fun and of course the photos came out nice !

Emilie · event on: 09/01/2016

We booked Saradpon Photography for our wedding package including a "Save the Date" session which is what this initial review is based on. Our photographer, Ronnie, provided great suggestions for our pictures and we choose the "Surf Hut" at Windansea. We had a great time and our pictures truly reflect that. He listened to what we wanted/expected and he provided additional feedback. We can't wait to see how our wedding pictures will turn out given that we were highly impressed with just our Save the Date pictures!

Emilie · Married on 03/04/2017

I was so impressed with Ronnie and Kris Saradpon on the day of our wedding! Although our wedding was considered a "small affair" with approximately 40 guests, Saradpon Photography captured so many intimate moments with all of our guests and made everyone feel important. The pictures were beautiful from late afternoon to twilight and our sparklers send-off was stunning!

• Petty

Rose · event on: 06/03/2017

I booked Saradpon Photography for my event and it was great! Everything went smoothly and I had no hiccups at all with their service. As an event coordinator, there are so many things to juggle, but the ease with working with Saradpon Photography was flawless. Quality work, very responsive, and even quick with uploading post-event! I would highly recommend Saradpon Photography if you're in need of a photographer. This for sure won't be the last time I book them for an event!

Aaron · Married on 10/22/2016

I've had the pleasure of using his services at multiple events now and each time it's an amazing experience. Very professional, friendly, and top notch quality photos! Highly recommended to anyone in need of a great photographer!

Amanda · Married on 09/11/2016

If you need a photographer for any event I highly recommend Saradpon Photography. I hired them to do my engagement and wedding pictures. They were very flexible, professional, and made us comfortable during our engagement and wedding shoots. The pictures are absolutely amazing! I even hired them shoot my little sisters maternity pictures and they came out perfect! I can't wait for them to shoot my family photos in the future! If you need a photographer hire Saradpon Photography! I promise you, you won't reget it!

Dmitriy · Married on 09/11/2016

OK, so you need professional pictures done, but do not know how to find the professional photographer just for you? Not sure if he or she will capture the perfect moment just the way YOU want it? Scared of spending large amount of $$$ on something that you want to last you a lifetime?

STOP! Your search ends here! Honestly, you just won the photography lottery people! If you managed to find this, consider it your golden ticket to photography heaven.

Ron and his crew (Saradpon Photography) were initially introduced to me by my girlfriend (and now wife) who was convincing me that they were THE BEST. At first like most of you, I was very skeptical *about THE BEST* part and seeing as how professional photographs aren't cheap I decided to do a little research before giving my 100% OK (we were going to do our engagement pictures). What I saw when I looked up anything that had to do with Ron or Saradpon Photography was that everyone was amazed with the guy and the overwhelming amount of positive reviews they had. I also looked at some of their work and the pictures DID INDEED LOOK PROFESSIONAL and VERY, VERY WELL DONE. So after seeing this I agreed with my girlfriend to let Ron do our Engagement Shoot. Folks, it went AMAZING. Ron was one of the easiest people to work with and came off like one of your really good friends rather than someone you hire to do a job. He was: 1) easy to work with 2) had a load of amazing ideas for great, life-lasting photos 3) knew his locations and where to take the best pictures and get those perfect shots 4) he took his time, you could clearly tell the man has a passion for what he does and he's not in it to make a quick buck 5) I can go on listing reasons but honestly there is no need because the guy is THE SHIZNIT! Not only did our engagement pics come out extremely beautiful but they were also EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED! I honestly could not have been more happy

Dennis · event on: 06/18/2016

The best! Prompt, fast, easy to work with - will recommend to friends and love ones.

Dennis · Married on 06/28/2016

I recommend their service! We had our first family picture and we are very satisfied! Thanks again.

He was an amazing photographer! Very professional and made our wedding pictures look absolutely amazing! Highly recommend!

Liana · Married on 05/04/2016

It is was very wonderful working with Ron- a very personable, friendly, and professional photographer. Despite not so favorable weather conditions, with cloudy skies and light rain on our wedding day, he was flexible and made the best out of the situation. He's definitely great at what he does, and made sure to deliver stellar photos. I highly recommend him!

Jamespaul · Married on 05/04/2016

I've known Ron for a while now so my review might be biased. However, he shows exceptional professionalism and is very experienced in his craft. Very much a pleasure working with him on my wife and I's special day!

Rebecca · Married on 04/09/2016

Ron was absolutely fabulous .. prices were very affordable. He was punctual, friendly ,professional and attentive to all my needs of wanting some of my pictures to include all my guest and of the groom and bride.

Tatiana · Married on 02/08/2016

Great wedding photographer. Very professional and knows what he's doing. We had him for our wedding and got our pictures done really fast. Highly recommended.

Very professional and kind helped make the day that more special.