130 Reviews for Saradpon Photography

Additional Hours (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
55 Saradpon Photography Reviews

I've worked along side Saradpon Photography many times, they are awesome and really care about their product. They are fun to work with and bring the best out of their events. Highly recommended! :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I had a blast doing the photo shoot for the wedding. Ron and his wife are super nice and he defiantly captures the fun and sweet moments from the wedding. Couldn’t have pictured them coming out any better! I’m in love with the pictures! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Victoria , 7/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Needed some profesional pictures taken for my surprise proposal to now my wife and reciveved the most amazing pictures and saved a ton of money!

Profile Picture Diego, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

These professionals were definitely outstanding! I will definitely consider working with them again! I will also recommend them to others.

Profile Picture Raymond, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

the photographs showed up early, and had everything set up before the wedding. Also, they did a great job with the receptions photographs. They captured my happiest moments in pictures. They are professional, and it shows in your work. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Ron is a true professional! He was flexible with booking. He arrived to the site of the photo shoot (Torrey Pines State Reserve) early to scope out the best location at no extra cost! He captured the scenery perfectly. He took the time to ensure everyone and everthing looked stunning! My husband and I love every photo he took!!

Profile Picture Christina , 6/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ron and his team captured our special day this past memorial day in Coronado. The team had great energy which helped bring out the fun in our wedding photos. They also provided the photobooth for our wedding and everyone loved the props. We received the wedding photos three weeks after the event and our family and friends loved them. Thank you Ron for capturing our special day!

Profile Picture Leslie, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Without question, Ron and his team will do you right with any of your photography needs. Ron just finished our wedding photos and they look fantastic! Highly recommended and thank you very much Ron!

Profile Picture Rod, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

flexible, fast and fun and of course the photos came out nice !

Profile Picture aracelie.viviana@hotmail.com, 3/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was so impressed with Ronnie and Kris Saradpon on the day of our wedding! Although our wedding was considered a "small affair" with approximately 40 guests, Saradpon Photography captured so many intimate moments with all of our guests and made everyone feel important. The pictures were beautiful from late afternoon to twilight and our sparklers send-off was stunning!

Profile Picture Emilie, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I've had the pleasure of using his services at multiple events now and each time it's an amazing experience. Very professional, friendly, and top notch quality photos! Highly recommended to anyone in need of a great photographer!

Profile Picture Aaron, 10/22/16, 1 Review
4.7

Ron and his team were spectacular! Responsive with planning, accommodating, and their good humor and fun nature kept us smiling even during stressful periods of the wedding. It was well worth the wait for the pictures, as the results were amazing! Thank you for giving us the spectacular memories!

Profile Picture Mark, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you need a photographer for any event I highly recommend Saradpon Photography. I hired them to do my engagement and wedding pictures. They were very flexible, professional, and made us comfortable during our engagement and wedding shoots. The pictures are absolutely amazing! I even hired them shoot my little sisters maternity pictures and they came out perfect! I can't wait for them to shoot my family photos in the future! If you need a photographer hire Saradpon Photography! I promise you, you won't reget it!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

OK, so you need professional pictures done, but do not know how to find the professional photographer just for you? Not sure if he or she will capture the perfect moment just the way YOU want it? Scared of spending large amount of $$$ on something that you want to last you a lifetime?

STOP! Your search ends here! Honestly, you just won the photography lottery people! If you managed to find this, consider it your golden ticket to photography heaven.

Ron and his crew (Saradpon Photography) were initially introduced to me by my girlfriend (and now wife) who was convincing me that they were THE BEST. At first like most of you, I was very skeptical *about THE BEST* part and seeing as how professional photographs aren't cheap I decided to do a little research before giving my 100% OK (we were going to do our engagement pictures). What I saw when I looked up anything that had to do with Ron or Saradpon Photography was that everyone was amazed with the guy and the overwhelming amount of positive reviews they had. I also looked at some of their work and the pictures DID INDEED LOOK PROFESSIONAL and VERY, VERY WELL DONE. So after seeing this I agreed with my girlfriend to let Ron do our Engagement Shoot. Folks, it went AMAZING. Ron was one of the easiest people to work with and came off like one of your really good friends rather than someone you hire to do a job. He was: 1) easy to work with 2) had a load of amazing ideas for great, life-lasting photos 3) knew his locations and where to take the best pictures and get those perfect shots 4) he took his time, you could clearly tell the man has a passion for what he does and he's not in it to make a quick buck 5) I can go on listing reasons but honestly there is no need because the guy is THE SHIZNIT! Not only did our engagement pics come out extremely beautiful but they were also EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED! I honestly could not have been more happy

Profile Picture Dmitriy, 9/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had an great experience with Ron for our family pictures! He was so fun to work with, had many great ideas, and also incorporated our ideas wonderfully! He was so talented. I highly recommend hI'm to anyone wanting affordable, high quality memories captured!

Profile Picture Johanna, 8/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I recommend their service! We had our first family picture and we are very satisfied! Thanks again.

Profile Picture Dennis, 6/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

He was an amazing photographer! Very professional and made our wedding pictures look absolutely amazing! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7039318, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It is was very wonderful working with Ron- a very personable, friendly, and professional photographer. Despite not so favorable weather conditions, with cloudy skies and light rain on our wedding day, he was flexible and made the best out of the situation. He's definitely great at what he does, and made sure to deliver stellar photos. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Liana, 5/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I've known Ron for a while now so my review might be biased. However, he shows exceptional professionalism and is very experienced in his craft. Very much a pleasure working with him on my wife and I's special day!

Profile Picture Jamespaul, 5/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ron was absolutely fabulous .. prices were very affordable. He was punctual, friendly ,professional and attentive to all my needs of wanting some of my pictures to include all my guest and of the groom and bride.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great wedding photographer. Very professional and knows what he's doing. We had him for our wedding and got our pictures done really fast. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Tatiana, 2/8/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Very professional and kind helped make the day that more special.

Profile Picture User6467354, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ron of Saradpon Photography did our wedding in Oceanside. He made out day even more special by providing his services to us. We learned that he was prior service member in the Navy and he explained why he dedicates his time to photographing military weddings. We both thought he was really easy going and knew how to make us feel comfortable when being photographed. We highly encourage using Saradpon Photography for your wedding, engagement, or any special occasion. We look forward to using him again in the future.

Profile Picture Felisha, 2/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ron was extremely helpful and accomodating for our wedding which was planned very quickly. Worked with me for the hours we needed and the pictures were wonderful. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter

It was a dream working with Ron and Malou. My husband and I couldn't imagine having anyone else capture our special day. They were so easy-going, which made us feel comfortable and always willing to work with you to make sure you are satisfied and happy. We are more than happy. Our photos turned out beautifully. They are absolutely timeless. Thank you again, Ron and Malou for capturing our special day!

Profile Picture MJ, 9/5/15, 1 Review