57 Reviews for Sara Zarrella Photography

High-Res Images (2)
One Event/Day (2)
Slideshow (1)
Matted Prints (1)

Sara and team exceeded our expectations of service as our photographer! She made the process easy and she made sure every detail and photo was covered. Sara photographed our wedding celebration in Newport, RI on a stormy evening and was able to capture so many amazing pictures even though the weather was no so amazing. One of our favorite pictures includes a beautiful rainbow that appeared after the stormy weather. Thank you Sara and team for a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Look no further- hiring Sara is the best decision you can make for your wedding! Sara is so easy to work with and very helpful when it comes to planing your day of timeline. Plus her photos are AMAZING! She did our engagement photos and we absolutely love how they came out! Sara makes it so easy to be in front of the camera. On our wedding day we had Sara and Dan, and they were both so great to work with. So far we have seen a preview of photos from our day and we cannot wait to see the rest because with Sara, you know they are coming out amazing! We also used the photo-booth from Sara and it was such a hit! All our guests loved their photos, and my husband and i got a scrapbook full of the photos to take home at the end of the night. We can’t say enough good things about Sara Zarrella Photography!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Don’t hesitate – choose Sara Zarrella as your photographer!

We had the honor of Sara Zarrella Photography at our wedding and they are incredible. From the beautiful engagement shoot in Newport to the 150 person beach wedding at The Newport Beach House, Sara and team did an amazing job.

The photos tell the story and bring back every feeling from our wedding day and we look at them feeling laughter and tears. Sara is truly talented and captured everything; we will treasure these forever. Thank you so much!!”

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sara Zarrella and her team are phenomenal! They were professional, creative, and an overall joy to be around on our wedding day. Pre-wedding, Sara is organized, detail-oriented, and responsive. The photos turned out to be absolutely incredible and Sara delivered on her promise of a very long and detailed shot list that we had planned. Sara gives just enough direction to get a great shot but also makes the photos feel natural and authentic. Would also highly recommend the "Dress Session"! Sara and her team were by way our favorite vendor we worked with. If I could give more stars, I would!

Profile Picture K, 9/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sara and team were absolutely phenomenal on our wedding day and throughout the photography planning process. Prior to getting married, we met and discussed in detail all of our wedding day expectations, must have photos etc. She was extremely thorough and quelled any anxiousness I may have had. On our wedding day, Sara and her colleague Dan worked beautifully with our videographers. She was able to capture each and every moment without being intrusive. We loved having two shooters and it’s definitely worth it if possible, ensuring that nothing is missed! While we waited for all our photos, Sara was thoughtful enough to give us some sneak peek shots along the way. All of our wedding guests complimented us on the quality of photography that was delivered on our wedding day. Overall, I would give Sara Zarrella Photography more than five stars if I could. We definitely plan to work with her in the future to help us capture and maintain our family memories.

Profile Picture ari, 8/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Just top notch service! We would recommend Sara for any event. Personal service and fantastic service ad soooo accommodating she help make our day!

Profile Picture Jen, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Wedding Portraits

Hiring Sara was the best decision we ever made for our wedding. After knowing Sara and working with her for years, I will still blown away with how amazing she was. at 8.5 months pregnant shooting my wedding. Her assistant Dan and husband Steve were also truly the best team! We are so thankful for them and had the best time with them on our wedding day. Her photos are absolutely amazing, and worth every cent. You also can not have a better photographer who will get the job done and get the photos done quick the day of the wedding so you can enjoy yourself. She truly is the best photographer in the industry and you will not regret hiring her when you get to look at beautiful wedding photos the rest of your life. thank you Sara and team! Love, Sarah and Dan 6/17/17

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved Sara and her team! She came highly recommended by a friend and we were not disappointed. She is a very positive and upbeat person which was great when planning out so many details. The pictures came out beautifully and Sara and her second shooter, Dan, managed to capture everyone at our wedding! She also made the formal picture taking process as painless as possible which our families and bridal parties appreciated. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Sheila, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sara Zarrella Photography is by far the best photographer we met with when we researched vendors for our wedding and were fortunate enough to book her for our big day. This was an important part of the wedding for us so we booked early and found her style, warmth, attentiveness & professionalism exceptional. We loved our engagement photos and were blown away with our wedding proofs, the album took our break away. She will answer any and all of your questions, make sure what you would like is covered and capture one of the most important days of your life in an extraordinary way, her unique artistic style and storytelling is one of a kind and we're so happy with our experience! Her team was exceptional and we really enjoyed working with each of them on the big day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/4/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Hiring Sara (and team!) to photograph our wedding was by far one of the best planning decisions that we made.

My (now) husband and I shared quite a bit of the planning responsibilities, but I was the one who tackled finding and hiring our photographer. I chose Sara above others for a few reasons: 1) She came HIGHLY recommended from an old friend, 2) As someone who loves photography myself, I adored her photos and the emotion she consistently seems to capture, 3) I spoke with her briefly on the phone before signing a contract with her and loved her fun yet professional personality.

My husband and I met with Sara about two weeks before our wedding to go over ALL the details of the wedding day. I left this meeting without a doubt in my mind that Sara knew exactly what she was doing (and more) with regards to photographing a wedding. When we left this meeting, my husband immediately turned to me and said, "I definitely need to thank you for finding such an amazing vendor" (he does not hand out these compliments lightly :) ).

On our wedding day, Sara and Dan (her second shooter) arrived on time and were ready to get to work! I loved spending time with Sara before all the craziness began. She was extremely professional and very systematic about her work, but was also very friendly and my bridesmaids, mom, and myself really enjoyed getting to know her.

We received our photos much sooner than I had anticipated, and I am in LOVE with them! Sara did such an amazing job capturing our day. We've received numerous compliments from our friends and family on how gorgeous our photos turned out. THANK YOU, Sara and team, for making our wedding day unforgettable!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 4/9/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Proofs, Second Shooter

Sara was the best to work with! Her attention to detail is amazing! Our day was fantastic and Sara captured that forever! Thank You Sara for being part of our day. I will recommend you to anyone looking for a good photographer!

Profile Picture Kathy, 1/9/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums

Sara was amazing, really gets to know her clients and photos are perfect! She pays such close attention to detail and was with us the whole night without us even knowing she was there! Even the guest were complimenting her and her assistance while they were at the wedding.

Profile Picture Allison, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I believe photos are the most important detail when planning a wedding. When all is said and done, the photos are what keep the memories alive! My husband and I couldn't be happier with our choice of Sara Zarrella photography. The quality and creativity of our photos are truly incredible. It's amazing how they capture all the fun and happiness of the night.

Sara was extremely easy to work, organized and outgoing. She made us all feel very comfortable and worked very efficiently to get everyone to the cocktail hour.

Thank you so much Sara!

Profile Picture User6512169, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sara was wonderful to work with and we couldn't be happier we chose her to capture our wedding day. She was extremely professional and captured every moment in the stunning photos. We definitely recommend her!!!

Profile Picture User5633046, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Sara is absolutely amazing!! She is the epitome of what a photographer/artist should be, and operates her business with the utmost level of professionalism.

Sara was an incredible assest in every step of the planning process with open lines of communication, offering quick answers to all of my phone calls and emails. Sara went far beyond what she was "hired to do" and ensured every part of the day was captured smoothly and perfectly!

There is literally nothing we could have asked more of Sara and her team, they surpassed our furthest expectations without us having to ask! There was never a moment when we had to look around to find our photographer.... they captured it all without us feeling their presence, in an extremely unobtrusive way!

Sara's work speaks for itself. She is an amazing artist with an incredible eye for creativity. Sara was easy to work with and FUN, so nothing looked weird or forced. Our wedding photos are absolutely beautiful!

The quality of the final prints and storybook album are just stellar. I know some people opt to make their own albums (and I am a HUGE DIY-girl myself!) but I can tell you the final product she created for us was worth every single penny!

On that note, I appreciated how clear she was in her prices and contracts; from hire date to receipt of our final prints/USB and delivery of our album, there were exactly ZERO surprises. She was extremely transparent about all costs, including travel, parking, (all those little
things that have a way of adding up!) right from
the beginning, and as a couple on a tight budget, this was very important to us!

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience in working with Sara. I am so thrilled with our decision to hire Sara Zarrella Photography to capture our wedding day and think every bride should be so lucky to have a photographer as wonderful as her! I would recommend her to anyone with confidence and excitement, because she is simply, THE BEST!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/29/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Choosing a photographer was very important for us as we understand the value of capturing memories. We narrowed down our selection to 3 photographers. Met with one, and then Met with Sara and know right then she was our photographer that we booked her on the spot. I did my homework and not only fell in love with her photos but also our professionalism and also her love of the trade. I felt as ease last month while she captured our day and can not wait to finish our album and also come back one day for family photography. I truly met our life photographer. Thank you Sara PS her Photo Booth was a hit! Love the custom backdrop she made

Profile Picture User4740342, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sara was easy and fun to work with. We had our engagement, wedding, and red boot photos done by her (all came out awesome!). We would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture User4225270, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sara is the absolute best! From the first meeting, to well after our wedding, she was very attentive and made us feel like the only couple getting married. The energy you get from her when you first meet with her is the energy she brings to your wedding day. I felt like I had my good girlfriend shooting my wedding!

I also felt like I never had any questions for her because she lays everything out for you. With a packet of information when we first signed with her, emails with step by step directions and timelines, Sara definitely knows how planning weddings go! And when I did have my crazy moments, Sara was quick with her response time.

Her images just stunning to say the least! Between her and her second shooter Dan, our wedding day was covered beyond my expectations, capturing moments I never saw. We used her Photo Lounge too, which is much prettier than the other photobooths you see out there. She did a custom backdrop for us too, and our guests could not get enough of it!

Sara also does boudoir photo shoots too, which I was apprehensive to do before our wedding. But figured it would be a great first anniversary present for my husband, and those images are amazing too! I know that I have found my photographer for life, looking forward to doing my maternity pictures and future family photos with her.

You will not be disappointed with Sara

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sara is an amazing artist and a perfectionist. She is easy and so fun to work with. She is the best! Her final product is worth every penny!

Profile Picture User4515406, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Best Photo Booth! Very Professional and Responsive!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/31/14, 22 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sara is amazing!! Not only is she extremely talented, but she is super organized and efficient. From the time of our engagement until after the wedding, she is on top of it and a true professional. Plus she really listens and wants to know what you want from your pictures. She explains everything in detail and is super thorough. My pictures came out so beautiful and I love her creative, out of the box thinking when it comes to capturing such special moments.

Profile Picture Jaime, 8/9/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We rented Sara Zarrella's photobooth for our September 17th wedding at the Crowne Plaza. I had been to a few local expos and tested out many different photos booths on display - none came even close to the clarity and quality that Sara's photobooth delivers. Sara was quick to answer emails regarding pricing and contract and we didn't have to worry about setup or break down the day of. Our guests really enjoyed the photobooth and we easily extended our time during the reception. The photos we received were hysterical and it was nice being able to have some extras photos of our guests that may not have made it into all of the regular photographer's shots. All in all, the Sara Zarrella's photobooth was a happy addition to our wedding fun.

Profile Picture Jessica Lynn, 7/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sara Zarrella is AMAZING!! From the moment my husband and I met Sara in her fabulous studio we knew we found our photographer. Seriously, I did not even bother to call another! From day one we had complete confidence in Sara and her awesome team. Lauren is so sweet and always pleasant to talk to and Maria is wonderful! Our wedding photos are absolutely phenomenal!! There are literally thousands of incredible pictures and I just have to have every one of them! I have been getting phone calls/messages/emails from family members and other guests, raving about what an awesome photographer we had. Sara and Maria truly felt more like guests than vendors at our wedding! The only difference was that they captured every moment of the most perfect, magical day of our lives. Every time I look at them I relive the day and that's the feeling every bride should have looking at her wedding photos. Sara is incredibly talented and passionate about photography and that is what makes her the BEST! I love that she has a variety of packages ranging in price points too! We also had our engagement pictures done with her and they made great Christmas gifts for our family.

Profile Picture Alex, 6/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sara and her team are absolutely amazing. We had our engagement, wedding and even our god daughters holiday pictures done with her and they all came out amazing. Almost 9 months later and people still talk about how beautiful our wedding album came out.

Profile Picture User2906161, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews