Sara Dodson Makeup Artistry Reviews

Sara Dodson Makeup Artistry 7
  • Hannah

Hannah Payne · Married on 05/19/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

Sara was absolutely amazing! She did the hair and makeup for myself and my four bridesmaids! She was so kind, very professional, and it took her only three hours to do the hair and makeup for all five of us. She came to an Airbnb that my family stayed at, and she also drove over to the venue to be sure that our hair stayed in after we put our dresses on and to put in our floral hairpieces. I was so impressed, and I definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Sara Dodson Makeup Artistry 12
    Sara Dodson Makeup Artistry 13
    Sara Dodson Makeup Artistry 14

Anna · Married on 10/20/2018

What an incredible vendor! Sara joined my wedding team after my first hair stylist realized she was not prepared to get all of the girls hair done for the wedding. Sara agreed to do my hair, and the 6 other girls hair for my wedding day, a month later. I could not have been happier with Sara's service and ability. She was an extremely talented hair stylist. She was able to figure out exactly what I wanted without a trial. I cannot speak highly enough of Sara and her skill. Her pricing was also quite affordable!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Mallory · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing makeup artist!

Sara was amazing! She did a great job with my wedding makeup and with those in my bridal party. She was super sweet and very professional. Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/19/2018

She was very sweet and did a great job on my, bridesmaids, and mother of groom/bride makeup!

Sara did a practice run on my hair and we tried many different styles. On the day on my wedding I went with something different than previously decided and she make me look beautiful and was so flexible and nice!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Jo · Married on 12/22/2017

Wedding Hair and Makeup

I was able to set up my wedding hair and make-up in Virginia with Sara while in Denver. We were on a tight time frame and she was great to work with. We loved everything she did for myself, Mother, Sisters and a niece.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Catelyn · Married on 09/24/2016

Sara was awesome! I worked with her for both hair and makeup and was SO happy. She was very helpful in providing options and advice for the day when she came to my house for the trial. For the wedding, she and her assistant did hair for my 5 bridesmaids, hair and makeup for my mom and hair for my mother in law. Everyone was completed in a timely fashion and Sara was calm and cool as we were getting ready. She was great to work with and I would recommend her to anyone wanting to look and feel amazing on their big day.

Sent on 10/16/2016