Sapphire Catering Reviews

1 User photo

• Sonya

Sonya D. · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Sonya and Mike's special day

Mai Lan and her staff were very professional and worked hard to make sure our day was perfect. I had little to no stress, as Mai Lan took care of everything. Plus, the food was delicious!

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Megan

Megan H. · Married on 04/24/2021

Mai Lan and her team at Sapphire Catering are AMAZING!

Sapphire Catering is absolutely the BEST! We used Sapphire catering for our wedding on April 24th, 2021 in Austin, TX. We had about 170 guests. From the start Mai Lan was so easy to work with and extremely responsive. She is also very kind and professional. After we hired her team for our wedding, my family also had her cater my sister’s small backyard wedding in August 2020 in Dallas. At that time, we also did our wedding food tasting and knew she was the perfect caterer for our wedding. She helped us customize the menu to be the perfect fit for our tastes and backgrounds. Her food is AMAZING and we have received SO many comments about how amazing the food was at our wedding, from the pulled pork sliders for appetizers to the breakfast tacos for a late night snack. If you are looking for a caterer, do not look any further. Sapphire Catering was the perfect caterer for our wedding and I cannot imagine our day without Mai Lan and her team!!

Sent on 05/05/2021

Melanie D. · Married on 11/04/2020

Perfection!

Oh my gosh, so good. Sapphire Catering will listen to what you want, and then hit it perfectly! This is the company to use to make your wedding catering perfect, run smoothly, and be exactly what compliments your special day.

Sent on 04/11/2020

Neva K. · Married on 04/03/2020

Delish & Local

Highly recommend! Sapphire Catering is a real gem when it comes to Catering!

Lyn T. · Married on 01/18/2020

Made my day!

I can’t speak highly enough about Sapphire Catering! Mai Lan was so easy to work with, she had options for all my picky needs (I can’t have dairy, avocado, or garbanzo beans) and was able to provide apps, dinner courses, and desserts for regular and vegan pallets. And the food was so yummy and flavorful! Especially dessert - I’m a chocoholic who can’t eat dairy and Mai Lan made me the most delectable chocolate dessert. I got so many compliments on the menu and food from my guests, it was just another special part of my day. Thank you Mai Lan for making my wedding day so special!

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Jill

Jill F. · Married on 12/19/2019

Great food and great people

We had the most amazing food for our event. I can not say enough great things about the owners and their passion for making sure you and your guests are happy. And the good was the bomb.com

Leslie K. · Married on 12/13/2019

Sapphire Catering

I use Sapphire Catering frequently throughout the years for all size events from small meetings and personal parties to large events with my entire company.
    My most recent experience with Sapphire Catering was a holiday event I planned for my coworkers. I had almost 500 guests attending.
    The catering team arrived at the venue on time, very professional dress, set up quickly, and served wonderful food all night long.
    We had appetizers they walked through the crowd and a buffet style dinner.
    They helped clean the tables throughout the event and were very pleasant all evening.
    I recommend Sapphire catering 100%!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Vicki T. · Married on 11/11/2019

Fabulous caterer!

Thorough and thoughtful - excellent service.

Sent on 02/23/2020

Lashawna M. · Married on 04/03/2019

Top notch when it comes to Catering needs

They are the best. Beautiful set up, price is great and they bend over backwards to make sure your experience is perfect.

• Groove

Groove L. · Married on 08/02/2014

Great Service & Outstanding Taste!

Sapphire’s Catering has a great menu selection and the owner Mai really works with you to find the perfect selections for your event. Great service and outstanding food!

Sent on 04/06/2020