Santa Barbara Classic Weddings Reviews

Santa Barbara Classic Weddings 2
  • Christopher

Christopher Huitfeldt · Married on 02/08/2019

Amazing Person/ Outstanding Officiant

Patrice made our wedding absolutely amazing. From the first consultation, my future bride and I were put completely at ease by her knowledge, patience, and ability to pull together the story that would be told on our special day. When it came time for the wedding Patrice delivered surpassing all expectations. She eliminated any anxious feelings my wife and I were having allowing us to actually experience and enjoy the moment. Planning and executing a wedding can be hard, but working with Patrice is not. She is the real deal.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Santa Barbara Classic Weddings's reply:

Chris & Melissa were a joy to create a ceremony for — they laugh at everything! Their wedding at the Santa Barbara Polo Fields cottage garden was enchanting, including the horses who stood behind the white fence quietly listening during the entire ceremony. It was ethereal! The Polo Fields sits between the mountains and the sea — a most gorgeous place for a couple who have achieved such harmony and humor between them to come together in marriage. A magical beginning for a magical couple!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 01/12/2019

Magical Wedding Vows

When we decided to elope to Santa Barbara for our vows, one of the hardest parts was to trust someone we met online to be our officiant. My husband (!!) and I are both religious but also very spiritual and it was hard to find the right balance. I talked to a few people and decided that perhaps we'd just do the courthouse thing and then take some photos in our formal clothes. Something just didn't feel right about though, so I googled a few terms about what I wanted in my officiant ('Santa Barbara' and 'boho' to name two) and Santa Barbara Classic Weddings popped up with a blog post about how to make a wedding feel natural and bohemian.

It was 8:30 at night when I called Patrice and we talked for at least 30 minutes. Our meeting was definitely clandestine. From the first word we probably uttered to each other, our souls seemed to realize that they were of the same cloth. It took no time to realize that she would perfectly suit us as an officiant.

Throughout the next few months we decided on vows and the rest of the ceremony material. She was very easy to chat with and was even flexible to change the date and time of the vows. The week before, she called and talked more, wanting details of how we met and fell in love.

The ceremony was breath-taking. She spoke tenderly and even teared up when my husband and I did. She included a special note I emailed to her from our dog, Lady.

Not many things in life are perfect, but our wedding vows were. I cannot even formulate the right words to describe how much I recommend Patrice let alone thank her for officiating the vows that bonded my wonderful best friend and I as husband and wife.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Santa Barbara Classic Weddings's reply:

Soon we'll get the photos of this spectacular event published, and as they say, "A picture says a thousand words." Samantha & Jonathan were by far the most sensitive and creative couple I've yet married. Every detail was attended to by their "team," (including a staged garden setting) Brooke Baker-planner extraordinaire, Ryan Caliendo-incomparable wedding photographer plus 2 florists and a drone videographer! Everything was recorded for posterity, and I can only hope the unique & lovely nature of this couple will be as clear as it was for me that amazing day! I just love my job!

Kaitlin · Married on 09/01/2018

Could not have asked for a more outgoing and personable wedding officiant! Patrice is awesome and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding ceremony was amazing! We had several phone calls and one rehearsal before the big day and I felt 100% comfortable with relying on her to guide us. 100% satisifed!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Santa Barbara Classic Weddings's reply:

I keep remembering this wedding for some reason. Maybe it's because of their shared humor and hilarious stories - like a proposal at the Griffith Park Observatory that was priceless. It's so fun to marry really positive people who admire each other so much and go beyond the normal to care for one another. It was my complete pleasure to be part of their momentous wedding day!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

We coordinated with a couple officiants when trying to find someone for our wedding and when we talked with Patrice we knew right away we wanted her as our officiant! We appreciated her taking the time to genuinely get to know us from the beginning. She did a great job of incorporating important things to us into the ceremony and made it a very special day for us! During the entire process she was genuinely curious about who we were and our story together. She always had a gentle and compassionate tone when speaking to us, which we absolutely loved during our wedding ceremony. We cannot thank Patrice enough for all she did on our special day!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Santa Barbara Classic Weddings's reply:

Matt proposed to Jennifer on bended knee on the bow of a sailboat in Mexico, and that tells you a lot about this couple! Their love for family and acknowledgment of each other's best qualities made it easy for me to write a ceremony. The wedding at the gorgeous Santa Barbara Club was full of friends and family from all over the U.S. because this couple have the kind of happiness that lights up a room. Sometimes a marriage of two people like this just gives me chills it's so perfect!

mike · Married on 05/20/2018

Patrice was absolutely wonderful. From day one, she kept constant communication with my wife and I. She also sent us reminders, but also relieved our stress when we realized that we were short on time. During the ceremony, there was a lot of commotion and last minute details that Patrice went over with us. Although time was running short, she had the patience and guided us through everything. As a result, our wedding was perfect and just the way we wanted.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Santa Barbara Classic Weddings's reply:

I wish everyone could have been at this wedding to meet Mike's grandmother from China. She was the cutest little person I've ever seen...always smiling. It may be because she was watching her grandson marry the love of his life...one of the sweetest brides ever! As always, the historic Santa Barbara Courthouse "Mural Room" was magnificent...the location often chosen by couples from all over the world for it's beauty. Once again, I was proud to be there...and honored to get to be the one to marry such a lovely and gracious couple!

Cara · Married on 04/21/2018

Patrice, We thank you so much for the wonderful, meaningful and beautiful ceremony you did for us! We were just blown away by how thoughtful your words were. It was very heartfelt, funny and very "us". You definitely have a gift and a sixth sense for this work. We can't thank you enough!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Santa Barbara Classic Weddings's reply:

There are some weddings that are tremendously interesting for multitudes of reasons: the couple, the venue, the music, the joyfulness, etc. “Taft Botanic Garden” in Ojai, CA, was the location of such a wedding on a gorgeous day in April! The darling couple, Cara & Rob, had all those bases covered, but the most important element was the love they expressed for one another during their vows. It was as though no one was there but the two of them. I won't ever forget it!

Jessica · Married on 12/29/2017

My husband and I found Patrice through our Photographer and are so glad we did. We received so many compliments about our ceremony and were even asked if we had known Patrice for years. Our ceremony was perfect for us. She got to know us, took into account all of our requests and put together something truly special and amazing. I would highly recommend.

tiffany · Married on 11/04/2017

We found Patrice on the knot. My husband and I were having a wedding outside of our county and went looking into Santa Barbara to get married in their beautiful courthouse. Patrice provided officiant services for that area, and she was exactly what we were looking for! We were having a small wedding of 16 people, something very intimate. We wanted someone that would be able to provide the warmth and capture the intimacy that my husband and I were looking for. Patrice was so sweet from the very beginning of our phone meetings! We were very comfortable with her! We didn't actually get to meet her in person till the day of, but she was just as pleasant in person as she was over the phone. She was also very awesome in handling our crying fur-baby, Marley. It didn't seem to phase her at all! She stayed focus to our ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Santa Barbara Classic Weddings's reply:

Tiffany and Jeremy had the sweetest wedding at the historic Santa Barbara Courthouse Mural Room. Their families were adorable...helping by comforting their cute little Marley (the ring dog) who just wanted to be part of the ceremony. And speaking of the ceremony: this couple exchanged vows in such a beautiful way...looking into each other's eyes with complete dedication. I sincerely believe they were "made for each other" !!

Vicki · Married on 11/04/2017

Patrice Handley was our wedding officiant for our intimate ceremony at the Santa Barbara courthouse gardens in early November. Our wedding day was magical and memorable, and Patrice played a role in making this so. Patrice is a delightful lady who takes the time to get to know the bride and groom well so she can truly personalize the ceremony with heartfelt words and readings for the couple. I consulted several officiants before selecting Patrice for our wedding, and we're so pleased we went with her. As it turns out, in speaking to a work colleague, I learned that she too had Patrice as her officiant a few years ago, which was further reassurance that we selected the right person to be part of our special day.

Kerstin · Married on 09/16/2017

My now husband and I were married on the beach in Santa Barbara. We had interviewed a few officiants before finding Patrice, but I tell you, from the first conversation on the phone, I knew she was the right one. I feel so fortunate to have had Patrice officiate our marriage. It was more than that though. She casually interviewed us on the phone and you could tell she had a true knack for this type of thing. She asked questions that made my heart melt when my fiancé told her his response. She asked about our love story. She was able to take what she learned about us and turn in into such a great ceremonial intro. Then, she helped us choose ceremonial readings that represented us. She really is just a lovely person! Can’t speak high enough of our officiant!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Santa Barbara Classic Weddings 3
    Santa Barbara Classic Weddings 4

Santa Barbara Classic Weddings's reply:

Kerstin & Ben had the liveliest wedding on the beach with the famous Santa Barbara "Rainbow" sculpture as a backdrop. In finding one another, they truly found their "Pot of Gold" at the end of the rainbow. I can't wait to see all the photos...especially the ones of the celebration dance in the sand - with all their guests encircling them and singing at the top of their lungs. Oh, what a happy wedding! It reflected the sweet and joyful natures of this adorable couple. I just know laughter will always be their companion!

josephine · Married on 07/23/2017

Patrice Handley of Santa Barbara Classic Weddings was the perfect choice for our wedding officiant. She took the time before the wedding to really get to know us, our story and everything to make our day special. The format of our service was so meaningful and really spoke to who we are and what is important to us. It was like she was related to us and really gave the ceremony such a personal and sentimental touch that made it so right. All of our family and friends who attended mentioned how exceptional Patrice was and how much our ceremony format and words felt so perfect for who we are. Patrice has tremendous attention to detail. She is very heartfelt and thoughtful and truly cares about us and our day. She made the biggest day of our lives a dream come true and we really can't thank her enough. We wish we could do it all over again, it was that incredible!! THANK YOU, Patrice!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Santa Barbara Classic Weddings's reply:

Josephine & Alex were married on the top of a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean, but even the panoramic view didn't outshine their heartwarming vows to each other. The level of their devotion to one another was mirrored in the faces of their guests...who laughed and cried and cheered as the ceremony progressed...they are truly admired and loved by many! I can just imagine meeting again on that hilltop years hence for their vows renewal...to do it all over again!

Christy · Married on 05/05/2017

Patrice is a delightful person and a wonderful choice for a wedding officiant. She was the first vendor we booked for our wedding because after a short phone conversation, we knew she was the one! We met with her in person while we were visiting Santa Barbara and we left feeling more confident than ever that she was perfect. She took the time to get to know us as a couple and what really makes us tick. As out of towners, she did everything she could to help us plan for our wedding and ensure everything went smoothly. She contacted us when promised, was available via phone or email when needed and provided a very extensive compilation of ceremony content for us to choose from when creating our ceremony. She then created a beautiful draft version encompassing our chosen readings and personal details we discussed in our first meeting - all of it as if she had known us for years. She spoke with us by phone a few weeks before the wedding and on the wedding day to ensure everything was going as planned. She is a reassuring presence and treats all of her clients as individuals and friends. We truly felt like she was a family member and were thrilled to have her perform our wedding. We will treasure the memories of our wedding ceremony and Patrice is a major reason why. I am struggling to come up with a way to effectively describe how incredibly wonderful Patrice is... just book her and you will see what a fantastic decision it is!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Santa Barbara Classic Weddings's reply:

Christy & Jeremy were so wonderful to work with. They are the kind of people who appreciate every single thing that comes their way. They included family members for different readings, making their ceremony very sweet and personal...everyone was so touched to be included. The historic Santa Barbara Courthouse clock tower was the perfect place for them to marry...on top of the world!! With views of the ocean, mountains and the red tile rooftops of this gorgeous little city. I can't wait to see their wedding photos...taken by the incomparable Cherry Thomas, the photographer who knows the Courthouse like the back of her hand. This review made me choke up...to know these two lovely people has been a great pleasure. I just hope we'll meet again :)

Kelei · Married on 04/29/2017

Santa Barbara Classic Weddings with Patrice is an amazing company with a phenomenal woman at its head. If your looking for an Officiant who is caring, personal, professional and affordable (she should actually charge more) hire Patrice! She made our day so special and gave us the exact ceremony that we chose, it was intimate and warm with a touch of the "official" stuff. Perfect in every way! Thank you so much Patrice.

Mirjam · Married on 04/28/2017

Patrice Handley of Santa Barbara Classic Weddings is a wonderful person and the perfect choice if you are looking for a wedding officiant in Santa Barbara! She responded within hours to our first email and we knew from the start she was the person we wanted to work with. We only had a few weeks to plan our wedding and Patrice guided us through every step. She talked with us over the phone to really got to know both of us and helped us when we wanted to write our own vows! She always responded the same day, was always available for phone calls and really made us feel like we were almost family. So friendly, warm and kind! Every time I felt a bit stressed about my vows or anything else, she would reassure me and promise that everything would work out! We got married at the Santa Barbara Courthouse which is an amazing location, to begin with. Patrice did an amazing job during our ceremony and really took the time to tell our story, share our blessings, include our family members (who flew out from overseas) and let us say our vows. I was so nervous that I put the ring on my husband's wrong finger and she made a funny joke about it which made it all funny. :-)
    After the ceremony, Patrice gave us a book of our ceremony - even though that wasn't part of our package. She really made our most special day even more special. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, Patrice! Mirjam & James

Matt · Married on 03/25/2017

Patrice was amazing! We were struggling to find an officiant who was a good fit, then we happened upon Patrice (Three weeks before the wedding)! Even with such a short timeframe and from a different city, we were able to have a consult with Patrice over the phone and share all about ourselves. She was able to answer all our questions and put together an absolutely amazing ceremony! Her personality was so kind and words amazing to here on or big day - she just made everything so special and perfect. One of the kindest people I have ever met. We loved it and so did our guests. I would honestly recommend Patrice Handley to anyone - we just can't say enough great things about her!

Lee · Married on 10/28/2016

Patrice Handley and Santa Barbara Classic Weddings was recommended to us by our photographer and we could not have been more happy. We met with Patrice over the phone and had a wonderful conversation where she offered great ideas and provided many options for how our ceremony could work. After doing some of our own homework we selected a few poems and prayers and our vows. We made a few edits to some of the suggestions presented and discussed our selections with Patrice. She really took time to get to know us and incorporated our story into the ceremony. She walked us through the entire ceremony end to end and was very patient with us, answering all of our questions and offering suggestions. She was very reassuring, even up to the last minute when we thought we may need to make venue changes due to the weather. Fortunately, the weather cooperated and turned out to be a beautiful day.
    From there she conducted the most amazing and beautiful ceremony we could ever imagine. After the ceremony, Patrice presented us with a folder with our Marriage certificate and a gift booklet of our ceremony! Many of our guests commented on what an amazing job Patrice did, capturing our spirit, putting it into beautiful words, and making our ceremony so personal and special. We can’t thank Patrice enough for making our wedding so special for our guests and us, and a day we will reflect on, as the best ever start to the rest of our lives together. If you are looking for a real professional with a huge heart to officiate your ceremony, you found it in Patrice.

Katie · Married on 04/30/2016

Through our wedding planning, Patrice was more than an officiant- she became a friend. At our first meeting, she was warm and welcoming, and made a true effort to get to know me and my husband. This was especially reflected when she helped us shape our vows and ceremony pieces for the day. She made herself available by email or phone, and I recall my husband calling her the morning of the wedding because he had some last-minute questions about repeating his vows. I talked to Patrice that morning too, and she reassured us that everything would be wonderful and beautiful, and it was. We are very appreciative, and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/03/2016

Santa Barbara Classic Weddings's reply:

Some couples are so clearly made for each other, it just makes me smile inside. As we sat together under an umbrella on my deck in the hills of Santa Barbara, surrounded by the sights and sounds of nature, I thought to myself, "This couple will always be together." They were so loving and respectful of one another that it was a delight to write the perfect ceremony for them...and then: a beautiful wedding day, once again, in nature!
  • O

Omar · Married on 04/30/2016

Patrice was amazing. I wasn't sure what to expect from an officiant but what ever expectations I had, Patrice surpassed them! I really appreciated Patrice's genuineness, thoughtfulness and experience because they all contributed in making our ceremony beautiful and personal.

Wedding planning, including choosing an officiant and planning the ceremony content, is very daunting but Patrice was very responsive, organized, patient, and encouraging throughout while empowering us to make the content of our ceremony our own. The result was a ceremony that had our family and friends engaged, and a ceremony that felt catered to our story.

After our first meeting, I knew she was going to do a wonderful job. What made the ceremony great was the mix of her expertise, the tenderness in her tone of voice, and how she worded every part of it with a focus on my spouse and me.

She gave us many ideas, provided samples, and guided us as we included personalized touches, including making part of the ceremony in Spanish. The contents of the ceremony were beautiful and I thank her so much for making our ceremony truly ours.

We received multiple compliments about the ceremony, content, length and even on Patrice’s tone of voice.

A wedding ceremony is one of the few sacred moments in your life, if you're looking for an officiant, you should meet with Patrice!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Santa Barbara Classic Weddings's reply:

Weddings in the Mural Room at the historic Santa Barbara Courthouse are so beautiful! Cristina & Omar's friends and family filled every seat, and as I looked out upon them, I saw a sea of joyful faces. This couple is sincerely loved by a wonderful community, and I can understand why: they are truly the sweetest people ever! Their personal vows to one another were full of admiration, love, and understanding...I have no doubt they will have the happiest of marriages!

We really enjoyed working with Patrice and she was very thorough from the very first time I contacted her for inquiry. During our consultation she asked us many questions to help make the ceremony personal which I really appreciated. It ended up raining on our wedding day and as I was overwhelmed with bridal things I was so relieved when Patrice called me to say she had taken it upon herself to contact our venue and figure out a plan B to wed in the rain. She did it without being asked and I am not sure what we would have done without her!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Santa Barbara Classic Weddings's reply:

They say that couples who marry on a rainy day will have good fortune, so Jessie and Edgar will certainly be blessed! Their cheerful guests made the most of the last minute change, and smiles and laughter abounded. It is always so wonderful when a bride and groom are surrounded by those who really care for them...it makes me feel like they will all support each other through the coming years. Congratulations to a lovely couple and their whole loving community!

Gus · Married on 10/09/2015

Let me start by saying that Patrice is an all around wonderful person. Some people are born with talents, but Patrice is off the charts talented for officiating weddings. I guess this review is more like a thank you note for Patrice. So I just wanted to take a few minutes to extend our gratitude from both my newly wedded bride and I for all your support and help all along the way until the day of our wedding. We are extremely grateful and completely satisfied with the level of professionalism and service you provided. Our wedding couldn't have turned as beautiful as it did without you. Weeks later, our guests can't stop talking about how enjoyable and beautiful our wedding ceremony was. Thanks a million for making our wedding planning more enjoyable rather then stressful, for taking the time get to know us personally and for writing all those wonderful things you said in our ceremony. My wife and I are profoundly grateful for everything, thank you.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Santa Barbara Classic Weddings's reply:

Gus and Veronica were such a delight to marry! They both are so kind and sweet. The Mural Room was a majestic setting for their marriage, and the San Ysidro Ranch is unparalleled in it's beauty and luxury. I really loved the way they included their parents in the ceremony...every photo I've seen by Nicole Lennox is full of smiles! Certainly one of the most joyous weddings this year!

Breann · Married on 10/03/2015

Where do I begin? Book Patrice to be your Wedding officiant now! From our first phone conversation we knew she was something special, after meeting in person you could feel all of her loving emotions. She talked to us about our life together, why we love one another, how we met etc.. Once we received our first draft of the wedding ceremony we were beyond impressed by how she put all those special details into our ceremony like she had known us our entire relationship. During the preparations she was nothing but helpful, responded promptly and answered every question with perfect detail. This was my first wedding and we got married in the Mural room at the Santa Barbara court house, so I had a lot of “what do I do?’ questions. Our ceremony was my favorite part of my wedding day, not only because I got to marry my husband but because Patrice spoke all the words like we were the two most important loving people in the word. She really has an aura about her, our wedding guests came up to us after expressing that our wedding ceremony was the most heartfelt, loving beautiful ceremony that had attended. We owe that all to Patrice, if you are lucky enough to have Patrice marry you I would be surprised if you didn’t have the same experience.

Crystal · Married on 09/01/2015

I would recommend Patrice Handley of Santa Barbara Classic Weddings a million times over! Darren and I wed at the Mural Room/Santa Barbara courthouse. We were going to initially use a court clerk but decided we wanted a customized ceremony and vows. We interviewed three (3) officiants and all were very lovely but I especially connected with Patrice. She was extremely responsive from our 1st outreach and throughout the process. She was patient and flexible for Darren and I live in different countries and Patrice was awesome about coordinating a conference call for all of us to speak and even with the small time delays in the call- she didn't skip a a beat. She asked questions about us but it never felt like an interview- it was a casual conversation with laughter, understanding and an instant connection. She suggested different things for us to think on that the other officiants hadn't and the option to create a lovely ceremony book was a great personal touch. Budget wise, Patrice was right in the middle of the officiants we interviewed so i felt comfortable we were getting a great service. Patrice came across as truly invested in the couple's she worked with and thus it was an easy decision.

I cant emphasize Patrice's patience with us changing our vows and resubmitting to her! but also her patience as we navigated through the wonderful readings, poems and ceremony options she provided and she was really lovely and flexible to use items i'd researched and wanted to use. We had an idea of how we wanted the ceremony to go but again Patrice really helped us navigate and shape the ceremony more. in the end, it was so amazingly beautiful- exceeding my expectations! most people think an elopement will be very simple and without the frills but Darren and I really wanted a special celebration of our love- even if it was just the two of us and Patrice understood that and in the end, shaped a most incredible ceremony- truly words cant articulate how grateful i am

Sent on 09/26/2015

Santa Barbara Classic Weddings's reply:

Oh these two! They paid attention to every single detail of a gorgeous wedding elopement. The flowers, the dress, the suit, the photos, the videographer, the venue...all planned like test scenes from a romantic movie. On top of it, she was incredibly beautiful...like a princess, and he was absolutely handsome, like the Sheikh of Araby! And sweet!!! My Facebook page shows some of their photos, by the fabulous Cherry Thomas. Truly an unforgettable couple!

Malcolm · Married on 08/06/2015

I can't recommend Patrice highly enough. We wanted to get married in California as part of a trip to the US from England. We had a couple of problems understanding the arrangements and were in a fix worrying about how to sort everything out. To put it simply: Patrice came to our rescue. She got back to me straight away from my initial inquiry and helped me understand how to sort out arrangements to get married in Santa Barbara and what I needed to do. For the ceremony Patrice spend time with us on the phone from the UK before we came over; she took the time to understand us, our relationship, how likes and how we wanted our day to go. From this she prepared the most beautiful ceremony that reflected everything we wanted and which brought a tear to our eyes and a smile to our faces. We were visiting with just our 2 sons and ourselves and driving around California for a holiday-come-wedding-come-honeymoon - as such we needed a witness and a photographer (and help arranging flowers), Patrice helped provide all of these. Her attitude, care and attention to detail really mark her out.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Santa Barbara Classic Weddings's reply:

This jolly couple from England came during Fiesta, the wildest time of year in Santa Barbara. They jumped right in to all the fun because they're that kind of people. After the wedding in the gardens, the witness I brought took their darling boys up to the Clocktower for a view of the world! They loved it! I would call this a "family wedding" because Malcolm & Beth wanted nothing more than their sons to feel included...their precious ringbearers :) Then off they went to ride the trolley to join Fiesta...a very happy beginning for a new little family.

Patrice is, quite simply, the most wonderful wedding officiant any couple could hope for. My husband and I are in complete agreement that Patrice's impeccably warm, gracious, and professional manner was a treasured highlight of our intimate elopement ceremony in Santa Barbara this past July. Hiring a stranger to play a prominent role in what is a very personal and emotional experience can be an overwhelming process. How do you decide from an on-line profile?? And yet, from my first conversation with Patrice, I knew she would be perfect for us. Her experience and grace were evident in the kindness of her tone and her well-designed questions. She deftly discovered what was important to us about our wedding and the feelings we have for each other and our relationship. It was clear that Patrice's goal was to do all she could to make our moment exactly what we wanted it to be. And she succeeded masterfully. We were delighted to be joined in marriage by someone who felt like a lovely new friend, one who was as joyful at our happiness as we were.
    I urge you to see if she is available for your date. It will be the best decision you make for your ceremony.

Sent on 08/21/2015

Santa Barbara Classic Weddings's reply:

The gardens of the splendid Four Seasons Biltmore in Montecito was the backdrop for a very intimate ceremony for this endearing couple. They had traveled across the US to be married by the Pacific Ocean, and they were astounded by the spectacular beauty of this region. But more important than their surroundings was the profound and sweet sincerity of their vows and their joy in getting married. True love is a rare and beautiful thing...and this adorable couple surely has found it! I will always carry them in my heart...always.