43 Reviews for Sanctuary Estate

Wheelchair Access (2)
Cake (1)
Linens (1)
39 Sanctuary Estate Reviews

We absolutely LOVED getting married at Sanctuary! Robin and Cindy were so helpful in helping us create the perfect day. The venue was beautiful, the catering staff were professional, and our guests had so many positive things to say about the food, cake, and decorations.

Profile Picture Haley, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Having my wedding at Sanctuary Estate was an absolute dream!! Their team was so good to everyone during the planning process. I loved everything about this venue!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Cake, Event Planning, Linens, Parking, Uncovered Outdoor

Sanctuary Estate made my wedding day exactly how I had always dreamed it would be and so much more. Cindy and Tim were able to be flexible with my work, school, and practice schedule. My wedding experience was stress free, thanks to them! I highly reccomend them to any couple looking for a venue.

Profile Picture Cady, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Robin and her team were the bomb.com!! We wanted something small, family only and very laid back. She went above and beyond to make it PERFECT for everyone involved. It was everything we had hoped for - we have both our ceremony and reception in the barn (it was a very small wedding) but it was absolute perfection. The food was delicious, DJ in point, and wedding coordinator was crazy attentive! You can’t go wrong with The Sanctuary for your event!

Photo
Profile Picture Patricia, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Amazing experience. Sanctuary Estate is gorgeous. Robin, Cindy, and Tim are awesome to work with. We could not have asked for a better wedding day....it was absolutely perfect. We are continually receiving comments from the guests on the beautiful wedding and beautiful venue.
The Shadinger Family

Profile Picture Linda, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My daughter was married this past weekend at Sanctuary. I can't thank Robin (owner) and Cindy (day of coordinator) for all they did to make the day go as smoothly as it did. They kept us informed of the possibility of impending weather changes and when the torrential rain came an hour before the wedding they did all they could to keep us informed of when the rain would let up and what rain plan could be set in place. The rain slacked off enough to set the chairs out as guest started arriving and the wedding started on time with no rain during the entire ceremony.
Leading up to the wedding Robin and Cindy both responded quickly to all our questions. The venue is breathtaking and all of our family and friends are still in awe of the beauty that it holds.
Sanctuary is truley a hidden gem here in Cleveland. GA. , but so are Robin and Cindy.
Robin thank you for making us feel welcome in your home and providing the most magical place for my daughter to be married.
Cindy... what can I say! You are THE BEST! We could not have made it through the wedding day without you.
Thank you both from the bottom of my heart!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

Utilize all of the space as much as possible. If it rains, you now can get married on the dance floor, which is an excellent back up plan. Sancutary Estate staff was great and allowed to wait and see if we needed to move the ceremony inside until noon the day of the wedding. They are very flexible. Overall, it was an amazing venue!

Profile Picture Kamiryn, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was absolutely beautiful. Robin and her staff were fantastic. The new cover over the dance floor made the already gorgeous venue even better. In my opinion you will not find a more beautiful venue anywhere. Because of Sanctuary Estate my daughter had the wedding of her dreams. I would not change a thing. Perfect in every way.

Profile Picture Tammy, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My daughter wanted a romantic venue for her wedding and Sanctuary Estate fit the bill perfectly! From our first visit with Robin, the owner of the home/venue, we felt instantly at ease. Robin responded to any questions we had during the process in a timely manner and was extremely easy to talk to and work with. We had our own vendors we wanted to use and it was not a problem at all. I would highly recommend this venue for a beautiful wedding experience.

Profile Picture Lynn, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We just had our wedding at Sanctuary Estate and it truly was the Best Day Ever! The whole day flowed smoothly thanks to Cindy the wedding planner. I honestly couldn't of imaged a more perfect day. If you're looking for a venue that offers the best of both worlds then this is it. I'm absolutely thrilled that we choose such a beautiful venue with kind and caring people that really care about how your special day will turn out.

Profile Picture Gabby, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

What an extraordinary, stunning and magical wedding weekend for our daughter on October 29, 2016. Robin is a treasure, and Cindy and everyone went above and beyond to make sure everything went well. Our families, friends and guests were welcomed and taken such good care of, and everyone was captivated by the surrounding beauty. From the Rehearsal Dinner on the poolside veranda, to the arrival of the fairy princess and her dad in the horse drawn carriage, to the gorgeous ceremony by the fountain in the garden, and then the absolutely wonderful dinner and dancing at the barn - it was simply perfect. Robin Kinsey and Sanctuary Estate - thank you for helping us make Ashlee's wedding a dream come true for she and her beloved Adam. We will never forget this wondrous weekend.

Profile Picture Lynne, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Sanctuary Estate was home for our daughter's fairytale wedding on October 22, 2016. From the first time we visited the property until the event was completed, it was a pleasant experience. Owner, Robin Kinsey and coordinator, Cindy worked tirelessly to make sure every small detail was completed as we desired. All of our family and guests were as equally impressed. I highly recommend this north Georgia venue for your wedding event. Your choice of options are many with sites for rehearsal dinner, bridal brunch, ceremony and reception spots on this lovely property. This homestead is a wonderful place to start anyone's happily ever after. We highly recommend Robin Kinsey and her lovely plantation venue, Sanctuary Estate. Our daughter lived her dream-come-true wedding and we could not have been more happy with the entire experience.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sherrie, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used Sanctuary Estate for our Rehearsal Dinner (~50 people) and Wedding (~150 poeple), and it was absolutely perfect. The venue staff were very helpful, professional, accommodating, and responsive - and the house & barn are absolutely amazing! You'll save some money on decorations and flowers because the venue is beautiful in and of itself. You'll also save on catering as well by paying N GA prices vs Atlanta prices. My wife loved the 2,000 square foot bridal suite, which was perfect for her 8 bridesmaids plus family. Our family & friends loved making it a little vacation and renting a few cabin up there for the week as well! Our photographer just loves the venue because you absolutely can't take a bad picture there. I definitely would recommend this venue to anyone!

Profile Picture Ken, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

If your looking for a Fairy tale Wedding, this venue is for you. It is absolutely gorgeous. My daughter had her dream wedding come true. We had a boxwood garden ceremony in front of a beautiful fountain. This was in front of the white Southern home. The reception was held in a beautiful barn ,patio dancing with overhead string lighting. Every guest was captured with the beauty. Can't go wrong with this place.

Profile Picture Robin, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor

My wedding at Sanctuary Estate was so beautiful. The owner Robin was so helpful through the whole process and would give tips and pointers when we needed it. Her Day of Coordinator Cindy was also a dream to work with. She would help me get in touch with all the vendors and make sure they knew what they were doing. On my wedding day if there were any problems I never knew about it because these two ladies made everything happen without a hitch. ALL of my guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been too and I agree.
Sanctuary Estate also recommends a caterer Gree Gables with owner and baker Tim. He is phenomenal. I wanted a lush romantic wedding with lots of flowers and he made it happen. We sat down with him twice to go over things that I wanted and I showed him pictures and he made my dream come alive, literally! My bouquet was gorgeous and I had pedestals with flowers going down the aisle to the flower lined fountain. My wedding at Sanctuary Estate was a fairytale come true and what I had been dreaming of since I was a little girl!

Profile Picture Tori, 3/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

What a wonderful choice we made to have our special day at Sanctuary Estate. Even though the rain was relentless, the owner Robin made sure everything was just beautiful and seamless. From getting ready in the gorgeous bridal sweet, to the intimate details at the barn, everything was just perfect. If you want a gorgeous southern wedding with a charming atmosphere, look no further! This is the place. As a couple, we both said we would not have changed a thing.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wow! This place is the most gorgeous place I have ever been to & we were so excited to be able to have our wedding here. Robin has paid so much attention to detail that you don't need to spend hardly anything on decorations. She was so accommodating and very responsive. She was able to recommend vendors when I had no idea where to turn. Thank you Robin for helping to make our day a dream come true!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Michelle, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

Sanctuary Plantation is a fantastic location for a wedding, rehearsal dinner, or any other event where a gorgeous country setting surrounds a great facility in their newly-renovated barn.

Profile Picture Payton, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was immaculate. The wedding reception was decadent. All-in-all I would describe my experience with Sanctuary Plantation as tasteful and timeless. Thank you so much for a great weekend!

Profile Picture Davis, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Robin and sanctuary plantation are wonderful!

Profile Picture A, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a great time at Sanctuary Plantation! It was absolutely gorgeous, with the vast farm land, the gorgeous home, and the renovated barn. There was a beautiful dance floor area right outside the back of the barn which made for an amazing reception. Would definitely suggest Sanctuary Plantation for weddings and special events!

Profile Picture Emma, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

It was my son's wedding and he and his bride were extremely pleased. The venue is remarkable and more than sufficient for a formal wedding. The grounds were well kept, the facilities were more than adequate, and Robin, the owner, was extremely gracious and very astute to the expectations of having a great wedding. The price was reasonable, all of the services provided were far in excess of average. All the needs of the participants were tended to with professionalism.

Profile Picture David, 10/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We contacted them in very short notice (2 weeks) for a Civil Wedding. Robin answered promptly and was very flexible with all of our inquiries. It was very hard for us to get everything arranged since we live abroad (South America). Robin was able to arrange the ceremony, a horse & carriage, a beautiful table setting, cake, Jazz music, a photographer, barman and a a wonderful caterer. She was even prepared to move everything into a gorgeously renovated barn in case it rained. The property is absolutely wonderful. We felt very well taken care of since our first contact. Very low stress! Thanks to Robin we had a wonderful wedding!

Profile Picture User4477036, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Robin at Sanctuary Plantation was willing to help in any way and went above and beyond. My daughter's wedding was wonderful, fun, and beyond her expectations.

Profile Picture User4457056, 2+ years ago, 1 Review