San Diego Candy Buffets Reviews

15 | Vista, CA

15 Reviews for San Diego Candy Buffets

• User968806 · 1+ year ago

The one and only kind in town! They are wonderful and you will be amazed! So creative and something you will need to experience!

She will take care of all of your need. Just give her an idea and let her run with it.

• Fritz and Tawny

Tawny · Married on 07/04/2015

Carla did my wedding this past weekend on July 4th! My friend reached out to her last minute to look for a cotton candy machine set up. Well Carla exceeded my expectations and was available to execute on my wedding day. She is so easy to work with and my guests loved the cotton candy set up with the decor for my wedding to match my colors of mint green and powder blue. There are other reviews with 1 stars but if you read them it is a fluke as it posts three times. She was on time and my guests loved the candy bar/cotton candy set up.

Catherine · Married on 06/27/2015

I want to thank the entire team at San Diego Candy Buffets for the wonderful job they did on the candy buffet for my son’s wedding. It was beautiful. As the mother of the groom, I wasn’t tasked with very much in regards for decoration for the wedding, but I was assigned the candy buffet for over 300 people. I toyed with the idea of doing it myself, but I really didn’t want to have worry about setup, clean up and the refilling during the reception. I just wanted it to be beautiful, and have someone I could trust to look after it. I am so pleased that I reached out to San Diego Candy Buffet! I worked with Carla to let her know what I was looking for in terms of décor and she bounced her ideas off me and it sounded perfect, exactly what I was hoping to have. The day of the wedding I was not disappointed. Capi and Carla incorporated the photos of the newleyweds I provided and created an elegant and romantic display. I could NEVER have pulled this off on my own. I had more duties than I thought with the shower, and the rehearsal dinner that it was a blessing to know that Carla and Capi understood the “idea” I had in my head and made it come true with very little input on my part. This took a great deal of stress off my shoulders and I am very happy to have had the San Diego Candy Buffet create this display. Best of all my son and his bride were thrilled and her mom loved it. My guests were so happy to have popcorn and candy available when they arrived at the reception as the bridal party arrived late. At the end of the night when everyone else was cleaning up, I just went to the candy table and Capi had boxed up everything for me (my photos, and extra candy). This whole experience could not have been easier or had better results.
    I will be recommending their services to my friends and family.

Candy Buffet was a great success and everyone at the wedding loved it.

Adele · Married on 03/21/2015

Beautiful, one of a kind, personalized candy table!

Sent on 05/19/2015

San Diego Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you Adele!! Happy marriage to you always! Carla

Jeremy · Married on 03/14/2015

The display they created was hands down the most beautiful candy buffet I have ever seen. I sent in a fabric swatch of my wife's bridesmaid dresses and explained the overall theme of the wedding. I have to tell you they nailed it perfectly! I had to pay a slight upcharge for the jelly bellies I wanted, but they ARE a premium item, so no big deal there. They were also able to provide some delicious chocolate covered strawberries!

Sent on 04/28/2015

San Diego Candy Buffets's reply:

Hi Jeremy, Thank you so much for the review. I'm glad I was able to accommodate your wishes. Sorry about the jelly bellies, but there was no up-charge for that. The wedding venue and overall the coordination made it a wonderful day for us as well. Thank you again. Should you ever need our services again...jelly bellies are on the house! Warm regards, Carla Kellogg Sweet Designer
  • Avalon

Avalon · Married on 02/17/2013

Dear Carla/San Diego Candy Buffets, Thank you from the bottom our of hearts for the most gorgeous Candy Table buffet at my wedding on 2/17/13 in the Beverly Mansion, Grand Tradition, Fallbrook, CA. It was absolutely gorgeous and touched our hearts to no end! Your work and attention to detail is just incredible! You received raved reviews by all. I just loved everything, our pink & white colors, how you coordinated our pictures, my bride & groom dolls and how you added special elements and surprises. You made my day magical and a true fairytale! Your work is just outstanding and I recommend you to every bride!!! I will also be writing you a personal letter of recommendation for your portfolio. Your are just fabulous and joy to work with! Avalon & Carl

Carina · Married on 01/04/2013

Carla Kellogg was amazing.The candy buffet was beautiful.It was the a hit with our guests.

• saki14

Jodi · Married on 09/02/2012

Karla went above and beyond! The setup was perfect and the candy table was the hit of the wedding!! She even personalizes the table for your themes/colors and adds photos!

Amber · Married on 06/09/2012

Carla at San Diego candy buffet was soooo awsome. She really delivered when it came to the design and decorations for our candy bar. She was the nicest lady and very professional. If your looking for an extra kick to your wedding reception, hire carla at san diego candy buffet. It was sooooo worth it! You were one of the few vendors who delivered what was promised and more. Thanks soooo very much. Our guest loved the candy bar. You are very much appreciated.

Amy · Married on 10/08/2011

Carla will go above and beyond to make your day perfect!

Regine · event on: 04/04/2015

San Diego Candy Buffet did an AWESOME job at my sons 18th birthday party! I received so many complements on how great the presentation was! I have used them in the past for 2 baby showers and will continue to do so! If you're looking for a candy buffet for any event....you don't need to look any further!!!

• Nichole

Nichole · Married on 05/24/2012

I loved my wedding Candy Buffet and all my guests thought it was great. The candy was delicious and they even customized our table with photos of us which Carla printed out herself! Everything was customized to exactly what colors, candies and the overall look we wanted. Definitely worth it and I will be contacting them again- possibly for a baby shower soon! :)

4.2

Loved the display of desserts!