SAM'S JEWELRY EMPORIUM Reviews

9 Reviews for SAM'S JEWELRY EMPORIUM

• Kayla

Kayla · Getting married on 09/25/2021

Generations to come

My Fiance took my grandmother's 100+ year old ring, had Sam's put a new stone in it and personalized for me. They couldn't have done a better job. It is now my engagement ring. My parents used Sam's for their engagement/wedding and I plan on passing the tradition down for generations to come

Sent on 02/26/2019

My engagement ring is from Sam's and we will be getting our wedding bands there as well. They have fantastic service and offer free cleaning as often as you'd like. Curtis is great!

Sent on 03/22/2015
  • MCB1218

Maria · Married on 03/26/2016

I had a fantastic experience having my engagement ring resized here, even though I had purchased it elsewhere. They did an amazing job on the resizing. My fiance and I also purchased our wedding bands here, after having a wonderful time working with Bob to find the right rings for the both of us. He was so considerate of coming up with options within our price range, helping us out with the pros and cons of different types of rings, and even went above and beyond to find a ring to match the intricate etched details on my antique engagement ring. I never once felt rushed or pushed into a purchase. Overall, I have only had wonderful experiences here, and I look forward to coming back for other jewelry needs!!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Absolutely love my engagement ring! They had great service and we got a great deal! Would recommend them to everyone. We went to the Akron store and couldn't be happier.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Alecia · Married on 08/30/2014

My fiance is from the Cleveland, OH area so when it was time to purchase a ring for me, he went to Sam's per his mom's recommendation. He had a great time picking out the setting and selecting the diamond for my ring. We went back a few months later and purchased our wedding bands at Sam's which was a blast! Curtis was great to work with and we will definitely be sending our soon-to-be engaged friends to Sam's!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Renee · Married on 09/15/2012

My husband got my engagement ring at Sam's and they had to customize the setting to accommodate the stone he wanted. They did a great job, so we also got our wedding bands there. The quality is amazing and the prices are reasonable. The staff is always friendly and helpful.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Michelle · Married on 07/21/2012

Sam's is top-notch! Our rings are beautiful. Jeannette was great, and cued-in to what we were looking for. Whenever I go in to have my ring serviced (cleaned, buffed, polished, re-rhodiumed - which is free), she remembers who I am and asks about my husband. They definitely outdo the chain stores in quality, professionalism, and service.

Sent on 08/07/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 07/07/2012

The people at Sam's were amazingly helpful. I wasn't sure if I wanted sapphires or not on my wrap, and the man very innovatively used a blue sharpie to help me see what I wanted. He then patiently gave my fiance as much information as he needed to make a decision, even suggesting the cheaper options to "trade up" when the price of gold goes down! Amazing service!

Sent on 06/11/2012

Shari · Married on 06/16/2012

Great customer service and good value.

Sent on 08/12/2012