Samantha Kilgore Photography Reviews

Severn, MD
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Kayla Married on 06/04/2016
    Samantha was simply AMAZING. From our engagement photos to our actual wedding day she was and is the BEST. She has a great personality and it was a pleasure working with her and keeping in touch with her. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! I will definitely return to her for my future photo needs.
  • User2387550 2+ years ago
    Samantha's photographs were the perfect way to capture the spirit and memories created during our wedding! I met her at a wedding expo and was so glad to have found someone so approachable and not at all pushy at such an event. She was accessible and flexible from the first meeting to get to know each other through to the wedding day - and the photos from the wedding were delivered so quickly! She has a great eye, captured so many perfect moments, was really great with all our guests, and we are so happy that we chose her to work with as our photographer - highly recommend her services!
    Jean Married on 05/18/2013
    Samantha did a great job! We really enjoyed having her for our wedding. The photos turned out to be fantastic. She was so nice and easy to work with and she had great photo suggestions! She was also really felxible and went with some of our crazy photo ideas as well.
  • Meghan
    Meghan Event on: 05/28/2012
    I have a tendency to get anxious when having photos taken. Sam made this experience relaxing and fun. The pictures are amazing! I have recommended her to all my friends and have used her 3 times already for family photos and events.
    Jeremy Married on 09/03/2010
    Samantha is an exceptional photographer! And has alot of creativity.
    Roman Event on: 04/21/2009
    Over the last several years, my business and I have used "Samantha Kilgore Photography" for several events to include promotional pictures for our business, motorsports events as well as family events and portraits. Samantha has also provided coverage for some of the sponsored racers that we were supporting in the 2009 and 2010 race seasons. I have worked with many photographers over the years and it is very hard to have all the elements that she possesses. Samantha has been very professional and very diverse when it comes to ideas and suggestions. She has always been on time, her pictures have always been of the highest quality/clarity, and her prices are hard to beat. She has been very patient with all of us and supportive. In the future, I will use the professional service that she offers.