Samantha Carly Reviews

65 | Staten Island, NY

65 Reviews for Samantha Carly

Angela Rezza · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Amazing and Stunning

We used Samantha for my daughters sweet sixteen and she did my mother, me, and my 2 daughters. She did our makeup beautifully and she was amazing to work with. My daughters date to changed because of our venue closing and she was so easy to accommodate us and made everything so easy. I got so many compliments on our makeup and i will for sure be using her again whenever i have another party!!!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Hi Angela! Thank you for the review. It was such a pleasure working with you ladies. I hope you enjoyed the night. Hope to work with you again!
  • Panchali

Panchali Hettiarachchi · Married on 07/03/2020

Wedding Day

Samantha is very talented and found makeup shades to match my skin tone perfectly. Very professional and she listened to exactly what I wanted for my big day and executed it brilliantly. So happy I got her to do my make up!

Sent on 03/13/2020

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for trusting me to be a part of your wedding day! You looked absolutely gorgeous. It was a pleasure working with you and your sisters. Congratulations again!

Jade V · Married on 03/20/2020

Bridal look

My experience with Samantha was the best! She was very attentive and professional. Her work is detailed and precise. I would have her do my wedding day makeup 1000 times over ❤️

Sent on 07/15/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jade! It was a pleasure working with you. Hope to work together again soon!

Alison · Married on 01/18/2020

Great experience!

Samantha did my makeup for my wedding, and I loved it! Her Partner sam did my hair as well. They were both so sweet and super accommodating. They made me feel and look my best on my wedding day. She responded fast and dealt with all of the concerns I brought up to her when my bridesmaids couldn't make up their minds about makeup and hair. They were fantastic!

Sent on 02/12/2020

Samantha Carly's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you for your wedding day! I am so happy to hear that we made you look and feel your best as that's our main goal. Congratulations again and we hope to work with you in the future! All the best -Sam & Sam

Meghan Sullivan · Married on 12/08/2019

Amazing service and results!

I decided last minute to get my make up done and had remembered using Samanthas services a few years ago. She was super responsive just 4 days before my wedding and arrived on time and ready to go. I was also in the middle of getting my hair done and she was more than accommodating to my schedule really making it a painless process. Needless to say her work is amazing too. It's easy for someone to do heavy artist make up but I like more natural and less stage make up and Samanta exceeded my expectations! Would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I am so happy I was able to accommodate you a few days before your wedding. I hope your wedding day was everything you hoped for and more. Congratulations again! All the best -Samantha Carly
  • Janilly

Janilly · Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing quality of work

Samantha and her hair partner Samantha did an amazing job making me look beautiful for my wedding. They took what I wanted from my inspiration pictures and gave them to me exactly how I wanted. They worked on my whole bridal party as well as my mommah and they did so with ease. The ladies were personable and they made a hectic day go by so smoothly. I can’t wait to work with them again, they were amazing.

Sent on 11/17/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for such a kind review! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family the morning of your wedding. We are happy to hear that we made the day go by smoothly. We hope you had an incredible day! We are looking forward to working with you again. Congratulations Janilly!

Nicole · Married on 11/02/2019

Would definitely recommend!

From the beginning, Sam was kind, attentive and very professional. I absolutely loved the look she gave me on my wedding day! As someone who does not wear a lot of makeup, I was concerned about not looking like myself on my wedding or looking to "done up." Sam gave me the perfect, natural look I was envisioning. She also made my complexion look flawless! My makeup stayed on all day and I received so many compliments.

Samantha Sette, our hairstylist, also did an amazing job with my hair. It was an elegant and timeless updo that I had been hoping for and it stayed in place all day. My bridesmaids also loved their hairstyle!

Both women are so easy to work with and very down to earth. Both during my trial and on the wedding day I felt so comfortable working with them and would 100% choose them again for future events in NJ/NY!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! We are so happy to hear that we gave you the look that you were envisioning and everything lasted! You made such a stunning bride. We hope to work with you again in the future! Congratulations again! All the best -Sam & Sam
  • Lexi

Lexi LeConey · Married on 10/26/2019

Indescribable

Samantha is everything you could ever want in a makeup artist. She is so professional, fun, personable, flexible and understanding. I had so many questions throughout my months leading up to the day (not because of Samantha) because i don’t wear makeup normally. Samantha answered within a day every time and always answered anything i needed to know. The morning of my wedding, Samantha made it amazing. She was so kind and made my bridesmaids and I so beautiful. My makeup did not change at all, no mess ups, nothing. It remained the exact same from 10:45 that morning until 10pm that night when I removed it. I would recommend Samantha a million times over.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Alexa, thank you for this kind review! It was such a pleasure working with you. I'm so happy to hear I was able to answer all your questions throughout the months leading up to day of. You made such a beautiful bride and thank you for choosing me to be apart of your day. Congratulations again to you and Ryan! All the best, Sam

Aleksandra K. · Married on 10/20/2019

We had a wonderful experience with Samantha Carly and her hairstylist, Samantha. They are very talented, creative, and very responsive artists.

Thank you Samantha (makeup) and Samantha
    (hairstylist) for helping us look so beautiful on such a special occasion, my son's wedding. We got so many compliments on our new look, makeup and hair. You were absolutely amazing! Samantha and Samantha made my day! What a creative, flexible, talented, responsible, and a very professional team!!!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

You are so welcome, Aleksandra! I am so happy to hear we made your day. Thank you for this kind review and for booking us. We hope to work together again in the future! All the best, Sam & Sam
  • Yana

Yana Petrushina · Married on 10/20/2019

Perfection!

Samantha Carly (makeup) and Samantha Sette (hair) were amazing! So sweet and professional. From the moment they showed up they made my bridesmaids and I feel so comfortable. I didn't have a trial but I trusted them both and they gave me the exact look I was going for. I felt stunning and both my hair and makeup stayed on perfect all night long! I would 100% recommend them to anyone and everyone! Thank you so much for creating my amazing look and helping me de-stress during our glam session.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Yana, thank you so much for this review and for entrusting us with your bridal look. You made a beautiful bride! It was a pleasure working and meeting you and your bridesmaids. Congratulations again! We hope to work together again soon. All the best, Sam & Sam

Caitlin · Married on 10/19/2019

You can't find better!

Samantha and her team were absolutely amazing. My bridesmaids loved their look, and it lasted the whole night. I didn't know that hair and makeup could last that long, and look like you had just gotten it done, even 8 hours after the fact. I couldn't recommend Sam and her team more. Please please PLEASE book your big day with them. The price was amazing, the quality of everything exceeded my expectations. Thank you ladies so much for being a part of my wedding day!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for choosing us to be apart of your wedding day, Caitlin! It was such a pleasure working with you and your bridesmaids. You made a stunning bride! We hope to work with you again in the future. -Sam and Sam

Darla · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing!!!! Highly recommend!

I HIGHLY recommend Samantha Carly for any of your hair and beauty needs. Sam did my wedding hair as well as my MOH and mom. She was super responsive and flexible. She always followed up and was always on time. Everyone's hair came out great and lasted all night through all the pictures and the dancing. Samantha is also SO sweet, nice, and professional. Her pricing is totally reasonable. Book her, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Darla! It was an absolute pleasure working with you leading up until your wedding and on the day of. I am thrilled to hear everyone's hair lasted throughout the night. You looked absolutely beautiful. Congratulations again! -Samantha Carly
  • Laura

Laura Malkiewich · Married on 09/22/2019

Luxury Experience, Value Prices

Samantha (makeup) and Samantha (hair) were both great. I booked them just a few weeks before my wedding and they both came in in the clutch. They did a beautiful job, creating the look of my dreams, and were the most affordable company I looked at. They made my whole bridal party feel important and welcome, and they came out to Brooklyn for both the trial and the day of (many companies wouldn't come to my neighborhood). I felt like a true princess the day of. There was no stress the morning of my wedding just pure joy. They listened to all the recommendations and changes I wanted after my trail so my look the day of was perfect. I would totally recommend them.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Laura, we are so happy to hear you felt like a princess day of! Thank you for taking a moment to write this kind review. Samantha and I enjoyed getting both you and your mom ready the morning of your wedding. Congratulations again! You made such a beautiful bride.
    -Sam and Sam

Elaina Aiosa · Married on 09/21/2019

Incredible!

Samantha and her team added so much positivity to my big day! They are the sweetest people and so, so helpful. What a beautiful job they did with hair and makeup for the nine of us ladies!!! I am so grateful I chose such a wonderful team. Thank you all so much!!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Elaina, thank you for your sweet words! I am thrilled to hear that my team and I brought positivity to your wedding day. Thank you again for choosing us! I hope your wedding was everything you hoped of and more.
    -Samantha Carly and team

Adrianna A · Married on 09/14/2019

Sam did an AWESOME job!

Sam transformed me for my magical night! Loved my hair and makeup! Can’t wait for my next event so I can have her do it all over again.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

I am so happy to hear you loved your results, Adrianna! It was so nice meeting you and your mom. Happy Birthday again! Hope to work with you ladies again soon. -Samantha Carly

Lauren · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazingly talented

Samantha and her team were amazing! They made my day absolutely perfect! Samantha is a talented makeup artist!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for choosing me to be apart of your wedding day, Lauren! It was our pleasure. I hope the day was everything you dreamed of and more! You looked absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for your kind words. Can't wait to work together again! -Samantha Carly

Sheina · Married on 09/01/2019

Helpful and comfortable!

Samantha and Samantha were both very friendly, patient, and skilled. I don’t know a lot about makeup and don’t feel very comfortable in a lot of makeup, but I think they did a great job! Sam (makeup) was very flexible about the makeup options to make it a natural-style look and patiently explained differences (like different types of lashes). Even though I didn’t quite know how to express what I wanted, Sam and Sam both understood what I meant and responded really well to what I wanted changed after the trial. They pulled off a beautiful, comfortable, and long-lasting look for the wedding!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for this kind review! It was our pleasure to create the look you were envisioning. Congratulations again! You made a beautiful bride! All the best -Sam and Sam

Stephanie V · Married on 08/29/2019

Wonderful experience!

Sam did my makeup for a special event and I let her have total creative freedom! She picked the look and I loved everything about it! The look lasted all night and I felt beautiful. Sam is also the sweetest and great company, makes you feel very comfortable.

Sent on 08/31/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Stephanie, thank you for choosing me to do your makeup for your special event! It was such a pleasure working with you. Hope you enjoyed your evening! -Samantha

Stephanie Robertson · Married on 08/23/2019

My Fairytale Wedding

Sam and her team did such a fantastic job at my wedding on 8/23/19. They were on time to start our hair and make up services. Sam and her team were very understanding, respectful, generous, and reliable. I wouldn’t have booked any other vendor but them because they made me feel like the most beautiful bride ever. We all know how stressful planning a wedding can be, but Sam and her team were so smooth and made the process so straightforward. On top, they all took into account my inspiration pictures to make my vision come to life. They made my bridal party look amazing where they all felt comfortable and beautiful in their own skin. I would highly recommend this vendor to any brides and/or anyone for that matter who wants a team who are communicative and reliable! Thank you Sam and your wonderful team for being part of my wedding, but most importantly, for making my fairytale wedding spectacular! A+++

Sent on 08/28/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Stephanie, it makes us so happy to hear how we made you feel like the most beautiful bride as that is our top priority! Thank you for your sweet review! It was our pleasure to be apart of your wedding day. We hope it was everything you dreamed of and more. Congratulations again! -Samantha & Samantha

Morgan Scheurich · Married on 08/09/2019

Makeup artist

Both Samantha the makeup artist and Samantha the hair stylist were amazing to work with! We used Samantha Carly for my sisters wedding and they helped make it the best day of her life! The whole bridal party looked absolutely stunning and they were so professional and sweet. They were perfectly on time with each girl and kept the whole room calm and moving smoothly. They became party of my family! I would %100 recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Morgan, thank you for taking a moment to write this kind review! I am so happy to hear that we helped make Samantha's day calm and special. You all looked beautiful! Hope you enjoyed the day as well!

Maryann M · Married on 07/05/2019

Excellent experience

They showed up right on time, very clean, professional and pleasant. Excellent outcome, will definitely being using them again.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you for your son's wedding, Maryann! Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to working with you again!

Angelique · Married on 06/29/2019

Glam Squad

I had a wonderful experience using Samantha as my hair and makeup vendor for my June wedding. The day of my wedding there were 5 bridesmaids, 2 mothers and myself. She traveled to my mother's house in Brooklyn with two other assistants and we were all ready by the time we needed to be. It was very organized as she had sent me a schedule in advanced and I was able to select the time at which each person would receive their services. Everyone looked just like the inspiration photos I provided and the experience was fantastic. There was laughing, communication and a relaxed feel to the morning. I will be using her services again in the future and am happy to write this recommendation.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Angelique, it was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party the morning of your wedding! You made such a beautiful bride and I hope the day was everything you wished for and more. Thank you for this review!
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Humphrey · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Bridal Beauty Team !

Picking my wedding hair and makeup was a super important choice for me. I found Samantha through instagram and followed her a little while before I booked. I loved everything that she had been posting. Her vibe and style was exactly what I was looking for.
    Choosing and booking Samantha and Samantha for my hair and makeup, as well as my bridesmaids, was one of the best decisions I made during my entire wedding planning. I can't say enough amazing things about how professional, genuine, kind and talented these ladies are. From the initial inquiry to the follow up days after my wedding they have been nothing by fabulous!
    I never felt more beautiful in my entire life. I got the most amazing compliments all night. All my bridesmaids looked beyond gorgeous. I was overwhelmed with not only how much I loved my makeup and hair, but my bridesmaids as well. They made each girl look so naturally and effortlessly beautiful even more than they already were.
    The day of the wedding was a dream working with them. They are the kindest most fun girls and we had a blast hanging out and getting glammed up.
    I can't recommend them enough. I hope to use them again in the very near future! xoxo

Sent on 07/15/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Cheryl, we can't thank you enough for writing this kind review about our services! We strive for all of our brides to love the getting ready process along with how they look/feel and we are so happy that we achieved this for you and your bridal party. You made the most perfect bride. We can't wait to work with you again! XO -Samantha & Samantha

Katheryn · Married on 06/22/2019

Hair and makeup for wedding.

I had an amazing experience when booking Samantha for my wedding on July 20, 2019 everything came out perfect from hair to make up for my grandmother, my mother and me. Would definitely recommend Samantha Carley :)

Sent on 08/07/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for your review, Katheryn! It was a pleasure working with your family for your special day. Congratulations again!

Danielle Brienza · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing and professional

Sam did my makeup for my cousin’s wedding. I was amazed by how wonderful it looked and how long it lasted. I received so many compliments throughout the night. She was so very friendly and accommodating. I will definitely be using her again and will recommend her to all my friends and family.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Danielle. It was a pleasure working with you and your sister! Hope to work with you again soon!