Samantha Carly Reviews

Samantha Carly 6
Samantha Carly 7

Angela Rezza · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Amazing and Stunning

We used Samantha for my daughters sweet sixteen and she did my mother, me, and my 2 daughters. She did our makeup beautifully and she was amazing to work with. My daughters date to changed because of our venue closing and she was so easy to accommodate us and made everything so easy. I got so many compliments on our makeup and i will for sure be using her again whenever i have another party!!!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Samantha Carly 8
    Samantha Carly 9

Samantha Carly's reply:

Hi Angela! Thank you for the review. It was such a pleasure working with you ladies. I hope you enjoyed the night. Hope to work with you again!

Jade V · Getting married on 03/20/2020

Bridal look

My experience with Samantha was the best! She was very attentive and professional. Her work is detailed and precise. I would have her do my wedding day makeup 1000 times over ❤️

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Samantha Carly 10
    Samantha Carly 11

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jade! It was a pleasure working with you. Hope to work together again soon!

Darla · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing!!!! Highly recommend!

I HIGHLY recommend Samantha Carly for any of your hair and beauty needs. Sam did my wedding hair as well as my MOH and mom. She was super responsive and flexible. She always followed up and was always on time. Everyone's hair came out great and lasted all night through all the pictures and the dancing. Samantha is also SO sweet, nice, and professional. Her pricing is totally reasonable. Book her, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Darla! It was an absolute pleasure working with you leading up until your wedding and on the day of. I am thrilled to hear everyone's hair lasted throughout the night. You looked absolutely beautiful. Congratulations again! -Samantha Carly

Elaina Aiosa · Married on 09/21/2019

Incredible!

Samantha and her team added so much positivity to my big day! They are the sweetest people and so, so helpful. What a beautiful job they did with hair and makeup for the nine of us ladies!!! I am so grateful I chose such a wonderful team. Thank you all so much!!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Elaina, thank you for your sweet words! I am thrilled to hear that my team and I brought positivity to your wedding day. Thank you again for choosing us! I hope your wedding was everything you hoped of and more.
    -Samantha Carly and team

Adrianna A · Married on 09/14/2019

Sam did an AWESOME job!

Sam transformed me for my magical night! Loved my hair and makeup! Can’t wait for my next event so I can have her do it all over again.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

I am so happy to hear you loved your results, Adrianna! It was so nice meeting you and your mom. Happy Birthday again! Hope to work with you ladies again soon. -Samantha Carly

Lauren · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazingly talented

Samantha and her team were amazing! They made my day absolutely perfect! Samantha is a talented makeup artist!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for choosing me to be apart of your wedding day, Lauren! It was our pleasure. I hope the day was everything you dreamed of and more! You looked absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for your kind words. Can't wait to work together again! -Samantha Carly

Stephanie V · Married on 08/29/2019

Wonderful experience!

Sam did my makeup for a special event and I let her have total creative freedom! She picked the look and I loved everything about it! The look lasted all night and I felt beautiful. Sam is also the sweetest and great company, makes you feel very comfortable.

Sent on 08/31/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Stephanie, thank you for choosing me to do your makeup for your special event! It was such a pleasure working with you. Hope you enjoyed your evening! -Samantha

Stephanie Robertson · Married on 08/23/2019

My Fairytale Wedding

Sam and her team did such a fantastic job at my wedding on 8/23/19. They were on time to start our hair and make up services. Sam and her team were very understanding, respectful, generous, and reliable. I wouldn’t have booked any other vendor but them because they made me feel like the most beautiful bride ever. We all know how stressful planning a wedding can be, but Sam and her team were so smooth and made the process so straightforward. On top, they all took into account my inspiration pictures to make my vision come to life. They made my bridal party look amazing where they all felt comfortable and beautiful in their own skin. I would highly recommend this vendor to any brides and/or anyone for that matter who wants a team who are communicative and reliable! Thank you Sam and your wonderful team for being part of my wedding, but most importantly, for making my fairytale wedding spectacular! A+++

Sent on 08/28/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Stephanie, it makes us so happy to hear how we made you feel like the most beautiful bride as that is our top priority! Thank you for your sweet review! It was our pleasure to be apart of your wedding day. We hope it was everything you dreamed of and more. Congratulations again! -Samantha & Samantha

Morgan Scheurich · Married on 08/09/2019

Makeup artist

Both Samantha the makeup artist and Samantha the hair stylist were amazing to work with! We used Samantha Carly for my sisters wedding and they helped make it the best day of her life! The whole bridal party looked absolutely stunning and they were so professional and sweet. They were perfectly on time with each girl and kept the whole room calm and moving smoothly. They became party of my family! I would %100 recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Samantha Carly 12
    Samantha Carly 13
    Samantha Carly 14

Samantha Carly's reply:

Morgan, thank you for taking a moment to write this kind review! I am so happy to hear that we helped make Samantha's day calm and special. You all looked beautiful! Hope you enjoyed the day as well!

Maryann M · Married on 07/05/2019

Excellent experience

They showed up right on time, very clean, professional and pleasant. Excellent outcome, will definitely being using them again.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you for your son's wedding, Maryann! Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to working with you again!

Angelique · Married on 06/29/2019

Glam Squad

I had a wonderful experience using Samantha as my hair and makeup vendor for my June wedding. The day of my wedding there were 5 bridesmaids, 2 mothers and myself. She traveled to my mother's house in Brooklyn with two other assistants and we were all ready by the time we needed to be. It was very organized as she had sent me a schedule in advanced and I was able to select the time at which each person would receive their services. Everyone looked just like the inspiration photos I provided and the experience was fantastic. There was laughing, communication and a relaxed feel to the morning. I will be using her services again in the future and am happy to write this recommendation.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Angelique, it was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party the morning of your wedding! You made such a beautiful bride and I hope the day was everything you wished for and more. Thank you for this review!
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Humphrey · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Bridal Beauty Team !

Picking my wedding hair and makeup was a super important choice for me. I found Samantha through instagram and followed her a little while before I booked. I loved everything that she had been posting. Her vibe and style was exactly what I was looking for.
    Choosing and booking Samantha and Samantha for my hair and makeup, as well as my bridesmaids, was one of the best decisions I made during my entire wedding planning. I can't say enough amazing things about how professional, genuine, kind and talented these ladies are. From the initial inquiry to the follow up days after my wedding they have been nothing by fabulous!
    I never felt more beautiful in my entire life. I got the most amazing compliments all night. All my bridesmaids looked beyond gorgeous. I was overwhelmed with not only how much I loved my makeup and hair, but my bridesmaids as well. They made each girl look so naturally and effortlessly beautiful even more than they already were.
    The day of the wedding was a dream working with them. They are the kindest most fun girls and we had a blast hanging out and getting glammed up.
    I can't recommend them enough. I hope to use them again in the very near future! xoxo

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Samantha Carly 15

Samantha Carly's reply:

Cheryl, we can't thank you enough for writing this kind review about our services! We strive for all of our brides to love the getting ready process along with how they look/feel and we are so happy that we achieved this for you and your bridal party. You made the most perfect bride. We can't wait to work with you again! XO -Samantha & Samantha

Katheryn · Married on 06/22/2019

Hair and makeup for wedding.

I had an amazing experience when booking Samantha for my wedding on July 20, 2019 everything came out perfect from hair to make up for my grandmother, my mother and me. Would definitely recommend Samantha Carley :)

Sent on 08/07/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for your review, Katheryn! It was a pleasure working with your family for your special day. Congratulations again!

Danielle Brienza · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing and professional

Sam did my makeup for my cousin’s wedding. I was amazed by how wonderful it looked and how long it lasted. I received so many compliments throughout the night. She was so very friendly and accommodating. I will definitely be using her again and will recommend her to all my friends and family.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Danielle. It was a pleasure working with you and your sister! Hope to work with you again soon!

Lisa · Married on 06/08/2019

Samantha did my daughter's make-up for her senior school portraits. My daughter is 17 and wanted a very natural look. Samantha made my daughter look radiant and flawless with a beautiful subtle glow. We loved her work and her personality so much that we booked her again for senior prom which is June of 2019.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for this review! It was a pleasure working with your daughter. Looking forward to prom!

Anonymous · Married on 06/03/2019

Very friendly but still professional with great finished results!

I loved her makeup look on me! She was super sweet and responsive when trying to book the appointment. After having booked a time, she let me know that there were openings for me to switch my time, which was great since I wound up using one of them. I was nervous getting my makeup professionally done, never having done it before. However, she was super informative as it went on and constantly asked me what I would want for my look so it came out just how I wanted. Additionally it stayed the whole night into the next morning. Would 100% recommend and use again!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad I was able to accommodate you in one of my openings that day. I hope to work with you again in the future!

Alexandra Kern · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect for prom hair and makeup!

Samantha exceeded expectations! She was extremely professional, responsive, and fulfilled every hair and makeup need. Looking forward to booking her again!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Hi Alexandra! Thank you for your kind words. I am so happy to hear I exceeded your expectations. It was a pleasure working with you! Hope you had a blast at prom.

Jess Brienza · Married on 04/08/2019

Professional, Friendly

Sam was an absolute pleasure! So friendly and respectful! She did my makeup exactly how I wanted and it came out beautiful! I received so many compliments on it and it lasted the whole night! I would definitely use her for my next party!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for your review, Jess! I am so happy to hear it was exactly what you wanted. Looking forward to working with you again!
  • corina

corina · Married on 03/17/2019

Pleasant professional attentive!

Samatha Was very Attentive,and extremely professional and a pleasure to deal with.I will be recommending her to whom ever is looking for Make up and hair .Thank you so much for being you Your a sweetheart !

Sent on 03/23/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Corina, it was a pleasure working with you for your special day. Thank you for booking with us and for your kind words!

Katie · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing women!

These ladies are so awesome and made my mother and I look absolutely beautiful for my wedding day. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone interested in looking beautiful for any special occasion. Super sweet, friendly and flexible; amazing work without breaking the bank. So grateful to have met them. Thank you again ladies!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your mom, Katie! Thank you so much for booking us for your special day. Congratulations again!

Alicia · Married on 01/20/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better team

I hired Samantha and her team last month for hair and makeup services for me and my bridal party and am so happy that I did. Samantha, Sophie, and Samantha were super professional, arriving on time with a schedule to keep the morning flowing easily, and at the same time brought a fun-loving and friendly vibe to the bridal suite. My six bridesmaids and grandmother, all of whom are extremely picky, were very pleased with their hair and makeup and received compliments all night! In addition to making me look and feel beautiful the day of my wedding, Samantha was so helpful and responsive in the months, weeks, and days leading up to it, including calming me down and instructing me on what to when my skin became angry with me and starting breaking out like crazy!! I would highly recommend Samantha and her team for anyone who wants amazing hair and makeup services without the stress :)

Sent on 02/06/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you Alicia for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you from our trial to the day of including your bridesmaids and lovely grandmother. Wishing you and your husband a lifetime filled with love and happiness!

Lisa Bacenet · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely perfect

Samantha was just amazing. She was so easy to deal with when booking our appointments and everything was perfect. It was a cold and windy day and our hair stayed perfect all night! She asked ally if questions about what we wanted throughout the morning making sure she gave us everything we wanted. To top it all off she is so sweet. Can’t wait to use her again!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for this kind review, Lisa! It was such a pleasure working with you ladies. Hope you had an amazing time at the wedding!

Mrs. M · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend

Responsive, prompt, professional, attentive, listens, adaptive, patient are all qualities Samantha Carly and Samantha Sette have. They ensure you are comfortable every step of the way and are in love with the work they are doing. I didn't want "heavy" makeup or hair and both Samanthas worked to create a natural look and feel. Samantha Sette is a true hair whisperer and is very talented. They care about their clients and their business which is demonstrated not only in their work but in the little touches they provide after. They created a little care package for me to have during the day which included mini mints. (I know it sounds crazy to be thankful for that but there are a lot of intimate pics ladies so get mints.) They also followed up and sent a thank you card in the mail after then wedding. Again, unnecessary but so thoughtful. Would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Noelle. Our brides are our top priority and we are so happy to hear that our little touches were appreciated. Congratulations again to you and Francis!

Samantha T · Married on 11/02/2018

Excellent service

Samantha was very professional and her makeup and hair was excellent

Sent on 11/06/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for this review, Samantha! It was a pleasure meeting you and being apart of your day. I hope you enjoyed your night!

Heather · Married on 09/21/2018

My fella and I decided to elope at our maid-of-honor's historic home in NJ. One of the few professionals we needed was a hair and makeup artist for the bride (me). We contacted Samantha the week of our impromptu wedding and she came to Monmouth County NJ from NYC. She was able to provide exactly the look I wanted with very little instruction. Not only did she do an amazing job but she was calm and kind and talked with me while I had the customary bridal jitters. I cannot recommend her enough. Simple beautiful makeup, that did not feel heavy and looked great.
    I am not the type of person to admire my looks in the mirror, but she did such an excellent job that I found myself admiring my reflection and myself in my photos. She truly helped me feel like a "blushing bride".
    (Note payment is not exact as Maid of Honor paid, price includes travel expense.)

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Samantha Carly 16

Samantha Carly's reply:

Congratulations, Heather! It was a true pleasure working with you the morning of your wedding. I'm so happy to hear that you loved your look. You made a beautiful bride! Thank you for this kind review.
    Please note that booking was made through 732 Beauty with owner Ali and I did not control any payments.