Samantha Carly Reviews

Samantha Carly 6
Samantha Carly 7

Angela Rezza · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Amazing and Stunning

We used Samantha for my daughters sweet sixteen and she did my mother, me, and my 2 daughters. She did our makeup beautifully and she was amazing to work with. My daughters date to changed because of our venue closing and she was so easy to accommodate us and made everything so easy. I got so many compliments on our makeup and i will for sure be using her again whenever i have another party!!!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Samantha Carly 9
    Samantha Carly 10

Samantha Carly's reply:

Hi Angela! Thank you for the review. It was such a pleasure working with you ladies. I hope you enjoyed the night. Hope to work with you again!

Jade V · Getting married on 03/20/2020

Bridal look

My experience with Samantha was the best! She was very attentive and professional. Her work is detailed and precise. I would have her do my wedding day makeup 1000 times over ❤️

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Samantha Carly 11
    Samantha Carly 12

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jade! It was a pleasure working with you. Hope to work together again soon!

Maryann M · Married on 07/05/2019

Excellent experience

They showed up right on time, very clean, professional and pleasant. Excellent outcome, will definitely being using them again.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you for your son's wedding, Maryann! Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to working with you again!

Angelique · Married on 06/29/2019

Glam Squad

I had a wonderful experience using Samantha as my hair and makeup vendor for my June wedding. The day of my wedding there were 5 bridesmaids, 2 mothers and myself. She traveled to my mother's house in Brooklyn with two other assistants and we were all ready by the time we needed to be. It was very organized as she had sent me a schedule in advanced and I was able to select the time at which each person would receive their services. Everyone looked just like the inspiration photos I provided and the experience was fantastic. There was laughing, communication and a relaxed feel to the morning. I will be using her services again in the future and am happy to write this recommendation.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Angelique, it was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party the morning of your wedding! You made such a beautiful bride and I hope the day was everything you wished for and more. Thank you for this review!

Katheryn · Married on 06/22/2019

Hair and makeup for wedding.

I had an amazing experience when booking Samantha for my wedding on July 20, 2019 everything came out perfect from hair to make up for my grandmother, my mother and me. Would definitely recommend Samantha Carley :)

Sent on 08/07/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for your review, Katheryn! It was a pleasure working with your family for your special day. Congratulations again!

Danielle Brienza · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing and professional

Sam did my makeup for my cousin’s wedding. I was amazed by how wonderful it looked and how long it lasted. I received so many compliments throughout the night. She was so very friendly and accommodating. I will definitely be using her again and will recommend her to all my friends and family.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Danielle. It was a pleasure working with you and your sister! Hope to work with you again soon!

Lisa · Married on 06/08/2019

Samantha did my daughter's make-up for her senior school portraits. My daughter is 17 and wanted a very natural look. Samantha made my daughter look radiant and flawless with a beautiful subtle glow. We loved her work and her personality so much that we booked her again for senior prom which is June of 2019.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for this review! It was a pleasure working with your daughter. Looking forward to prom!

Anonymous · Married on 06/03/2019

Very friendly but still professional with great finished results!

I loved her makeup look on me! She was super sweet and responsive when trying to book the appointment. After having booked a time, she let me know that there were openings for me to switch my time, which was great since I wound up using one of them. I was nervous getting my makeup professionally done, never having done it before. However, she was super informative as it went on and constantly asked me what I would want for my look so it came out just how I wanted. Additionally it stayed the whole night into the next morning. Would 100% recommend and use again!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad I was able to accommodate you in one of my openings that day. I hope to work with you again in the future!

Alexandra Kern · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect for prom hair and makeup!

Samantha exceeded expectations! She was extremely professional, responsive, and fulfilled every hair and makeup need. Looking forward to booking her again!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Hi Alexandra! Thank you for your kind words. I am so happy to hear I exceeded your expectations. It was a pleasure working with you! Hope you had a blast at prom.

Jess Brienza · Married on 04/08/2019

Professional, Friendly

Sam was an absolute pleasure! So friendly and respectful! She did my makeup exactly how I wanted and it came out beautiful! I received so many compliments on it and it lasted the whole night! I would definitely use her for my next party!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for your review, Jess! I am so happy to hear it was exactly what you wanted. Looking forward to working with you again!
  • corina

corina · Married on 03/17/2019

Pleasant professional attentive!

Samatha Was very Attentive,and extremely professional and a pleasure to deal with.I will be recommending her to whom ever is looking for Make up and hair .Thank you so much for being you Your a sweetheart !

Sent on 03/23/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Corina, it was a pleasure working with you for your special day. Thank you for booking with us and for your kind words!

Katie · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing women!

These ladies are so awesome and made my mother and I look absolutely beautiful for my wedding day. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone interested in looking beautiful for any special occasion. Super sweet, friendly and flexible; amazing work without breaking the bank. So grateful to have met them. Thank you again ladies!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your mom, Katie! Thank you so much for booking us for your special day. Congratulations again!

Alicia · Married on 01/20/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better team

I hired Samantha and her team last month for hair and makeup services for me and my bridal party and am so happy that I did. Samantha, Sophie, and Samantha were super professional, arriving on time with a schedule to keep the morning flowing easily, and at the same time brought a fun-loving and friendly vibe to the bridal suite. My six bridesmaids and grandmother, all of whom are extremely picky, were very pleased with their hair and makeup and received compliments all night! In addition to making me look and feel beautiful the day of my wedding, Samantha was so helpful and responsive in the months, weeks, and days leading up to it, including calming me down and instructing me on what to when my skin became angry with me and starting breaking out like crazy!! I would highly recommend Samantha and her team for anyone who wants amazing hair and makeup services without the stress :)

Sent on 02/06/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you Alicia for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you from our trial to the day of including your bridesmaids and lovely grandmother. Wishing you and your husband a lifetime filled with love and happiness!

Lisa Bacenet · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely perfect

Samantha was just amazing. She was so easy to deal with when booking our appointments and everything was perfect. It was a cold and windy day and our hair stayed perfect all night! She asked ally if questions about what we wanted throughout the morning making sure she gave us everything we wanted. To top it all off she is so sweet. Can’t wait to use her again!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for this kind review, Lisa! It was such a pleasure working with you ladies. Hope you had an amazing time at the wedding!

Mrs. M · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend

Responsive, prompt, professional, attentive, listens, adaptive, patient are all qualities Samantha Carly and Samantha Sette have. They ensure you are comfortable every step of the way and are in love with the work they are doing. I didn't want "heavy" makeup or hair and both Samanthas worked to create a natural look and feel. Samantha Sette is a true hair whisperer and is very talented. They care about their clients and their business which is demonstrated not only in their work but in the little touches they provide after. They created a little care package for me to have during the day which included mini mints. (I know it sounds crazy to be thankful for that but there are a lot of intimate pics ladies so get mints.) They also followed up and sent a thank you card in the mail after then wedding. Again, unnecessary but so thoughtful. Would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Noelle. Our brides are our top priority and we are so happy to hear that our little touches were appreciated. Congratulations again to you and Francis!

Samantha T · Married on 11/02/2018

Excellent service

Samantha was very professional and her makeup and hair was excellent

Sent on 11/06/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for this review, Samantha! It was a pleasure meeting you and being apart of your day. I hope you enjoyed your night!

Heather · Married on 09/21/2018

My fella and I decided to elope at our maid-of-honor's historic home in NJ. One of the few professionals we needed was a hair and makeup artist for the bride (me). We contacted Samantha the week of our impromptu wedding and she came to Monmouth County NJ from NYC. She was able to provide exactly the look I wanted with very little instruction. Not only did she do an amazing job but she was calm and kind and talked with me while I had the customary bridal jitters. I cannot recommend her enough. Simple beautiful makeup, that did not feel heavy and looked great.
    I am not the type of person to admire my looks in the mirror, but she did such an excellent job that I found myself admiring my reflection and myself in my photos. She truly helped me feel like a "blushing bride".
    (Note payment is not exact as Maid of Honor paid, price includes travel expense.)

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Samantha Carly 13

Samantha Carly's reply:

Congratulations, Heather! It was a true pleasure working with you the morning of your wedding. I'm so happy to hear that you loved your look. You made a beautiful bride! Thank you for this kind review.
    Please note that booking was made through 732 Beauty with owner Ali and I did not control any payments.
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 09/02/2018

Samantha was super sweet since the day we met to do my wedding hair and make up trial. She was patient and listened to what I wanted to do during my trial and the changes I wanted to do for the day of my wedding. Super on-point and organized, Samantha was very professional in every aspect. She's very responsive via text and email and she was punctual and ready at the time she said she would be and my girls loved her! We all looked like princesses when we were all done! I'm extremely happy I found her through Wedding Wire. I'd definitely go back to her if I want to get dolled up for any other events!

Samantha Carly, YOU'RE AMAZING!!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

It was such a pleasure, Karen! Thank you for this kind review and I look forward to working together in the future. Congratulations to you and Manny again!

Erica · Married on 08/18/2018

My hair and makeup was the BOMB!!!

Initially, I was worried about hiring a non-Chinese person to do makeup for the traditional portion of my wedding. After a trial session, I decided to trust her with my face. Our session was so productive. She listened to my needs and wants. We went through different hair styles that would work both with my traditional Chinese attire for my tea ceremony as well as a classy romantic updo for my bridal dress. My worries turned out to be unfounded as Samantha and her SamGlamteam did a fantastic job with everyone. My mum and my girls never did a test run, but they all turned out amazing. The airbrush foundation was sooooo on point and blended so well with the rest of their makeup. No amount of heat on that 88 degree day took any make up off. I had Sam come with her team for a quick touch up for me and my girls prior to my ceremony, and once again, we were perfect again. It was truly to feel pampered to fix a few stray hairs and make sure my lip color was on point, especially from my dress change from a Chinese bright red dress to a simple white dress! I had a 18 hour day, but my hair and makeup stayed... even when my energy didn't. At the end of the night, I really couldn't be bothered to take off my face. So I resorted to pulling all the pins out of my hair. Even after the entire day of running around and dancing, my updo was as tight as it was that morning. Probably I should not have slept in my makeup, but who cares? The next day, I rolled out of bed for brunch, my makeup was still on point. You can't go wrong with Sam. She went above and beyond what I thought would be possible to make me stand out on my day!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for this review, Erica. It was truly a pleasure working with you to create the wedding look you were envisioning. Thank you again for entrusting your hair and makeup needs to us for your special day. Congratulations!

Litzy · Married on 08/11/2018

Samantha was so sweet and professional. We loved her work so much. The makeup lasted the whole night as well as the hair, we will definitely book her again!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for this kind review, Litzy! It was a pleasure working with you and your mom. Hope you enjoyed the night!

Susan · Married on 08/06/2018

Samantha was my makeup artist ...she was polite professional and did an amazing job . I would definitely recommend her to all my family and friends

Sent on 08/26/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you, Susan! It was a pleasure getting you ready for your event.

Graceann · Married on 07/08/2018

Samantha was amazing! She was in on my surprise bridal shower. She did my hair and makeup to match my coachella theme! I loved my braid and curly hair, especially with the gold glitter that received so many compliments from guests! It’s always a pleasure to have Samantha do my hair and makeup !

Sent on 05/15/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Graceann! Hope you had an amazing time...

Heather · Married on 06/24/2018

Samantha was thoughtful and professional in every way! She helped me look exactly the way I wanted to on my wedding day, and her prices were incredibly reasonable. The touch-up bag was a really nice extra, and my hair and makeup held up all night.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you, Heather. Thank you for choosing my services for your wedding day! Congratulations.
  • I

Isabella · Married on 06/02/2018

Samantha is a true professional! She arrived on time and immediately put you at ease during a time when things seem hectic. She gave my daughter exactly what she wanted with her hair and makeup. Will most definitely be using Samantha again.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you Isabella for this kind review! It was a pleasure to work with your daughter... I am so happy to hear she loved it.