Samantha Carly Reviews

76 | Marlboro, NJ

76 Reviews for Samantha Carly

Angela R. · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Amazing and Stunning

We used Samantha for my daughters sweet sixteen and she did my mother, me, and my 2 daughters. She did our makeup beautifully and she was amazing to work with. My daughters date to changed because of our venue closing and she was so easy to accommodate us and made everything so easy. I got so many compliments on our makeup and i will for sure be using her again whenever i have another party!!!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Hi Angela! Thank you for the review. It was such a pleasure working with you ladies. I hope you enjoyed the night. Hope to work with you again!
  • Lauren

Lauren M. · Married on 10/16/2020

Incredible experience

Samantha was a magician with makeup. It was flawless, everyone loved it! She was also so easy to get along with, she felt like a friend a knew for years. The whole operation was seamless.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you so much for this review, Lauren! It was such a pleasure working with you and I'm so happy you felt that way. You looked flawless. Congratulations again. I hope to work together in the future! Wishing you all the best!

Laura C. · Married on 09/20/2020

Sweetest Amazing Makeup Artist

Sam was such a pleasure to work with. She helped me find a hair stylist for my wedding day too. Sam was so easy to talk to and make me feel really comfortable which made asking for adjustment during the trial super easy. Not only is her work amazing, her personality really made it feel like you are hanging out with a friend. Even though I cried multiple time throughout the day the makeup still looked amazing but of course I had her trailing the whole ceremony time to look picture perfect.

Sent on 09/27/2020

Laura,
    Thank you so much for this sweet review! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm so happy to hear you felt comfortable. That is my goal. You made a beautiful bride. Congratulations to you and Gustavo again. Wishing you all the best!

Eliza · Married on 08/30/2020

Amazing, professional, and did a beautiful job!

I can’t recommend Samantha Carly enough! She was so professional and thoughtful throughout the entire process, and put my mind at ease despite the craziness Covid has caused for wedding planning. Her work is absolutely beautiful- my bridal party and I received nonstop compliments all night. Her prices are reasonable and she runs her business very professionally. Overall I am so happy I booked her for my wedding!

Sent on 09/13/2020

Hi Eliza,

It was such a pleasure working with you throughout your wedding planning process. I appreciate your kind words! I hope you had an incredible day. You made such a beautiful bride. Thank you again for booking with me!

• Kara

Kara M. · Married on 08/15/2020

Bridal Shower Make Up

Samantha was amazing! She was so determined to do my make up the exact way I wanted it & she did! I got so many compliments at my bridal shower. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Hi Kara,
    Thank you for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you. I hope you had a fabulous time at your shower. I hope to work with you again in the future!
  • F

Francesca G. · Married on 08/08/2020

Talented Team

Truly talented artist! I knew I needed Samantha and her team for my wedding day because she made the trial feel just as special. She made me feel beautiful and confident on my wedding day and my mom, bridesmaids and junior bridesmaid were absolutely breathtaking.

Sent on 08/17/2020

Samantha Carly's reply:

Hi Francesca! Thank you for your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you. Congratulations to you and Tom again!
    -Samantha & Samantha

Alyssa C. · Married on 07/26/2020

Bridal Makeup

Samantha did a beautiful job for my wedding! She did mine, my sister, & my mother’s make up exactly how we pictured. In these crazy times with COVID, we felt completely safe with all the cleaning protocols, masks, etc.
    We would highly recommend & look forward to working with Samantha in the future :)

Sent on 08/11/2020

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for this kind review, Alyssa! I am so happy that you felt safe during your application as that's my goal right now. I look forward to working with you in the future. Congratulations again!

Brianna T. · Married on 07/15/2020

Samantha Carly is the best

I was absolutely in love with my makeup. During the pandemic when my prom got cancelled Sam made sure that whenever prom would happen she would prioritize her appointments and she did!!! I am so happy i chose Sam and i am planning to use her for every event in the future!!

Sent on 07/21/2020

Samantha Carly's reply:

I am SO happy to hear that you loved your makeup! I can't wait to work with you again in the future.

Gabriella P. · Married on 07/15/2020

Makeup for prom

The makeup stayed on all night and looked great in person and for pictures. Would definitely recommend for friends and for future events!

Sent on 01/15/2021

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for taking a moment to write this kind review, Gabriella! I hope you had an amazing time at prom. I hope to work with you again in the future! -Samantha Carly
  • Panchali

Panchali H. · Married on 07/03/2020

Wedding Day

Samantha is very talented and found makeup shades to match my skin tone perfectly. Very professional and she listened to exactly what I wanted for my big day and executed it brilliantly. So happy I got her to do my make up!

Sent on 03/13/2020

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for trusting me to be a part of your wedding day! You looked absolutely gorgeous. It was a pleasure working with you and your sisters. Congratulations again!

Jade · Married on 03/20/2020

Bridal look

My experience with Samantha was the best! She was very attentive and professional. Her work is detailed and precise. I would have her do my wedding day makeup 1000 times over ❤️

Sent on 07/15/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jade! It was a pleasure working with you. Hope to work together again soon!

Alison · Married on 01/18/2020

Great experience!

Samantha did my makeup for my wedding, and I loved it! Her Partner sam did my hair as well. They were both so sweet and super accommodating. They made me feel and look my best on my wedding day. She responded fast and dealt with all of the concerns I brought up to her when my bridesmaids couldn't make up their minds about makeup and hair. They were fantastic!

Sent on 02/12/2020

Samantha Carly's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you for your wedding day! I am so happy to hear that we made you look and feel your best as that's our main goal. Congratulations again and we hope to work with you in the future! All the best -Sam & Sam
  • Sandy

Sandy S. · Married on 01/08/2020

Top notch!

Professional and personable! I had a terrible hair/makeup trial a week prior and with only 2-3 weeks until my wedding, had to find a new hair and makeup artist. Well, I found the best of the best! They helped me in such a short amount of time and brought me to happy tears during my trial and subsequently on my wedding day! I have already referred them to a few friends that are planning weddings next year & I plan on reaching out for my future events!

Sent on 08/11/2020

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Sandy! It was a pleasure working with you and we were so happy that we were able to help you in the short amount of time prior to your wedding day. Thank you for the referrals and we can't wait to work with you again in the future. Wishing you the best! - Samantha & Samantha

Meghan S. · Married on 12/08/2019

Amazing service and results!

I decided last minute to get my make up done and had remembered using Samanthas services a few years ago. She was super responsive just 4 days before my wedding and arrived on time and ready to go. I was also in the middle of getting my hair done and she was more than accommodating to my schedule really making it a painless process. Needless to say her work is amazing too. It's easy for someone to do heavy artist make up but I like more natural and less stage make up and Samanta exceeded my expectations! Would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I am so happy I was able to accommodate you a few days before your wedding. I hope your wedding day was everything you hoped for and more. Congratulations again! All the best -Samantha Carly
  • Janilly

Janilly · Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing quality of work

Samantha and her hair partner Samantha did an amazing job making me look beautiful for my wedding. They took what I wanted from my inspiration pictures and gave them to me exactly how I wanted. They worked on my whole bridal party as well as my mommah and they did so with ease. The ladies were personable and they made a hectic day go by so smoothly. I can’t wait to work with them again, they were amazing.

Sent on 11/17/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for such a kind review! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family the morning of your wedding. We are happy to hear that we made the day go by smoothly. We hope you had an incredible day! We are looking forward to working with you again. Congratulations Janilly!

Nicole · Married on 11/02/2019

Would definitely recommend!

From the beginning, Sam was kind, attentive and very professional. I absolutely loved the look she gave me on my wedding day! As someone who does not wear a lot of makeup, I was concerned about not looking like myself on my wedding or looking to "done up." Sam gave me the perfect, natural look I was envisioning. She also made my complexion look flawless! My makeup stayed on all day and I received so many compliments.

Samantha Sette, our hairstylist, also did an amazing job with my hair. It was an elegant and timeless updo that I had been hoping for and it stayed in place all day. My bridesmaids also loved their hairstyle!

Both women are so easy to work with and very down to earth. Both during my trial and on the wedding day I felt so comfortable working with them and would 100% choose them again for future events in NJ/NY!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! We are so happy to hear that we gave you the look that you were envisioning and everything lasted! You made such a stunning bride. We hope to work with you again in the future! Congratulations again! All the best -Sam & Sam
  • Lexi

Lexi L. · Married on 10/26/2019

Indescribable

Samantha is everything you could ever want in a makeup artist. She is so professional, fun, personable, flexible and understanding. I had so many questions throughout my months leading up to the day (not because of Samantha) because i don’t wear makeup normally. Samantha answered within a day every time and always answered anything i needed to know. The morning of my wedding, Samantha made it amazing. She was so kind and made my bridesmaids and I so beautiful. My makeup did not change at all, no mess ups, nothing. It remained the exact same from 10:45 that morning until 10pm that night when I removed it. I would recommend Samantha a million times over.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Alexa, thank you for this kind review! It was such a pleasure working with you. I'm so happy to hear I was able to answer all your questions throughout the months leading up to day of. You made such a beautiful bride and thank you for choosing me to be apart of your day. Congratulations again to you and Ryan! All the best, Sam

Aleksandra · Married on 10/20/2019

We had a wonderful experience with Samantha Carly and her hairstylist, Samantha. They are very talented, creative, and very responsive artists.

Thank you Samantha (makeup) and Samantha
    (hairstylist) for helping us look so beautiful on such a special occasion, my son's wedding. We got so many compliments on our new look, makeup and hair. You were absolutely amazing! Samantha and Samantha made my day! What a creative, flexible, talented, responsible, and a very professional team!!!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

You are so welcome, Aleksandra! I am so happy to hear we made your day. Thank you for this kind review and for booking us. We hope to work together again in the future! All the best, Sam & Sam
  • Yana

Yana P. · Married on 10/20/2019

Perfection!

Samantha Carly (makeup) and Samantha Sette (hair) were amazing! So sweet and professional. From the moment they showed up they made my bridesmaids and I feel so comfortable. I didn't have a trial but I trusted them both and they gave me the exact look I was going for. I felt stunning and both my hair and makeup stayed on perfect all night long! I would 100% recommend them to anyone and everyone! Thank you so much for creating my amazing look and helping me de-stress during our glam session.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Yana, thank you so much for this review and for entrusting us with your bridal look. You made a beautiful bride! It was a pleasure working and meeting you and your bridesmaids. Congratulations again! We hope to work together again soon. All the best, Sam & Sam

Caitlin · Married on 10/19/2019

You can't find better!

Samantha and her team were absolutely amazing. My bridesmaids loved their look, and it lasted the whole night. I didn't know that hair and makeup could last that long, and look like you had just gotten it done, even 8 hours after the fact. I couldn't recommend Sam and her team more. Please please PLEASE book your big day with them. The price was amazing, the quality of everything exceeded my expectations. Thank you ladies so much for being a part of my wedding day!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for choosing us to be apart of your wedding day, Caitlin! It was such a pleasure working with you and your bridesmaids. You made a stunning bride! We hope to work with you again in the future. -Sam and Sam

Darla · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing!!!! Highly recommend!

I HIGHLY recommend Samantha Carly for any of your hair and beauty needs. Sam did my wedding hair as well as my MOH and mom. She was super responsive and flexible. She always followed up and was always on time. Everyone's hair came out great and lasted all night through all the pictures and the dancing. Samantha is also SO sweet, nice, and professional. Her pricing is totally reasonable. Book her, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Darla! It was an absolute pleasure working with you leading up until your wedding and on the day of. I am thrilled to hear everyone's hair lasted throughout the night. You looked absolutely beautiful. Congratulations again! -Samantha Carly
  • Laura

Laura M. · Married on 09/22/2019

Luxury Experience, Value Prices

Samantha (makeup) and Samantha (hair) were both great. I booked them just a few weeks before my wedding and they both came in in the clutch. They did a beautiful job, creating the look of my dreams, and were the most affordable company I looked at. They made my whole bridal party feel important and welcome, and they came out to Brooklyn for both the trial and the day of (many companies wouldn't come to my neighborhood). I felt like a true princess the day of. There was no stress the morning of my wedding just pure joy. They listened to all the recommendations and changes I wanted after my trail so my look the day of was perfect. I would totally recommend them.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Laura, we are so happy to hear you felt like a princess day of! Thank you for taking a moment to write this kind review. Samantha and I enjoyed getting both you and your mom ready the morning of your wedding. Congratulations again! You made such a beautiful bride.
    -Sam and Sam

Elaina A. · Married on 09/21/2019

Incredible!

Samantha and her team added so much positivity to my big day! They are the sweetest people and so, so helpful. What a beautiful job they did with hair and makeup for the nine of us ladies!!! I am so grateful I chose such a wonderful team. Thank you all so much!!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Elaina, thank you for your sweet words! I am thrilled to hear that my team and I brought positivity to your wedding day. Thank you again for choosing us! I hope your wedding was everything you hoped of and more.
    -Samantha Carly and team

Adrianna · Married on 09/14/2019

Sam did an AWESOME job!

Sam transformed me for my magical night! Loved my hair and makeup! Can’t wait for my next event so I can have her do it all over again.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

I am so happy to hear you loved your results, Adrianna! It was so nice meeting you and your mom. Happy Birthday again! Hope to work with you ladies again soon. -Samantha Carly