Samantha Carly Reviews

Samantha Carly 5
Samantha Carly 6
Samantha Carly 7

Lisa · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Samantha did my daughter's make-up for her senior school portraits. My daughter is 17 and wanted a very natural look. Samantha made my daughter look radiant and flawless with a beautiful subtle glow. We loved her work and her personality so much that we booked her again for senior prom which is June of 2019.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for this review! It was a pleasure working with your daughter. Looking forward to prom!
  • corina

corina · Married on 03/17/2019

Pleasant professional attentive!

Samatha Was very Attentive,and extremely professional and a pleasure to deal with.I will be recommending her to whom ever is looking for Make up and hair .Thank you so much for being you Your a sweetheart !

Sent on 03/23/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

Corina, it was a pleasure working with you for your special day. Thank you for booking with us and for your kind words!

Katie · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing women!

These ladies are so awesome and made my mother and I look absolutely beautiful for my wedding day. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone interested in looking beautiful for any special occasion. Super sweet, friendly and flexible; amazing work without breaking the bank. So grateful to have met them. Thank you again ladies!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Samantha Carly's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your mom, Katie! Thank you so much for booking us for your special day. Congratulations again!

Lisa Bacenet · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely perfect

Samantha was just amazing. She was so easy to deal with when booking our appointments and everything was perfect. It was a cold and windy day and our hair stayed perfect all night! She asked ally if questions about what we wanted throughout the morning making sure she gave us everything we wanted. To top it all off she is so sweet. Can’t wait to use her again!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for this kind review, Lisa! It was such a pleasure working with you ladies. Hope you had an amazing time at the wedding!

Mrs. M · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend

Responsive, prompt, professional, attentive, listens, adaptive, patient are all qualities Samantha Carly and Samantha Sette have. They ensure you are comfortable every step of the way and are in love with the work they are doing. I didn't want "heavy" makeup or hair and both Samanthas worked to create a natural look and feel. Samantha Sette is a true hair whisperer and is very talented. They care about their clients and their business which is demonstrated not only in their work but in the little touches they provide after. They created a little care package for me to have during the day which included mini mints. (I know it sounds crazy to be thankful for that but there are a lot of intimate pics ladies so get mints.) They also followed up and sent a thank you card in the mail after then wedding. Again, unnecessary but so thoughtful. Would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Noelle. Our brides are our top priority and we are so happy to hear that our little touches were appreciated. Congratulations again to you and Francis!

Samantha T · Married on 11/02/2018

Excellent service

Samantha was very professional and her makeup and hair was excellent

Sent on 11/06/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for this review, Samantha! It was a pleasure meeting you and being apart of your day. I hope you enjoyed your night!

Heather · Married on 09/21/2018

My fella and I decided to elope at our maid-of-honor's historic home in NJ. One of the few professionals we needed was a hair and makeup artist for the bride (me). We contacted Samantha the week of our impromptu wedding and she came to Monmouth County NJ from NYC. She was able to provide exactly the look I wanted with very little instruction. Not only did she do an amazing job but she was calm and kind and talked with me while I had the customary bridal jitters. I cannot recommend her enough. Simple beautiful makeup, that did not feel heavy and looked great.
    I am not the type of person to admire my looks in the mirror, but she did such an excellent job that I found myself admiring my reflection and myself in my photos. She truly helped me feel like a "blushing bride".
    (Note payment is not exact as Maid of Honor paid, price includes travel expense.)

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Samantha Carly 8

Samantha Carly's reply:

Congratulations, Heather! It was a true pleasure working with you the morning of your wedding. I'm so happy to hear that you loved your look. You made a beautiful bride! Thank you for this kind review.
    Please note that booking was made through 732 Beauty with owner Ali and I did not control any payments.
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 09/02/2018

Samantha was super sweet since the day we met to do my wedding hair and make up trial. She was patient and listened to what I wanted to do during my trial and the changes I wanted to do for the day of my wedding. Super on-point and organized, Samantha was very professional in every aspect. She's very responsive via text and email and she was punctual and ready at the time she said she would be and my girls loved her! We all looked like princesses when we were all done! I'm extremely happy I found her through Wedding Wire. I'd definitely go back to her if I want to get dolled up for any other events!

Samantha Carly, YOU'RE AMAZING!!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

It was such a pleasure, Karen! Thank you for this kind review and I look forward to working together in the future. Congratulations to you and Manny again!

Erica · Married on 08/18/2018

My hair and makeup was the BOMB!!!

Initially, I was worried about hiring a non-Chinese person to do makeup for the traditional portion of my wedding. After a trial session, I decided to trust her with my face. Our session was so productive. She listened to my needs and wants. We went through different hair styles that would work both with my traditional Chinese attire for my tea ceremony as well as a classy romantic updo for my bridal dress. My worries turned out to be unfounded as Samantha and her SamGlamteam did a fantastic job with everyone. My mum and my girls never did a test run, but they all turned out amazing. The airbrush foundation was sooooo on point and blended so well with the rest of their makeup. No amount of heat on that 88 degree day took any make up off. I had Sam come with her team for a quick touch up for me and my girls prior to my ceremony, and once again, we were perfect again. It was truly to feel pampered to fix a few stray hairs and make sure my lip color was on point, especially from my dress change from a Chinese bright red dress to a simple white dress! I had a 18 hour day, but my hair and makeup stayed... even when my energy didn't. At the end of the night, I really couldn't be bothered to take off my face. So I resorted to pulling all the pins out of my hair. Even after the entire day of running around and dancing, my updo was as tight as it was that morning. Probably I should not have slept in my makeup, but who cares? The next day, I rolled out of bed for brunch, my makeup was still on point. You can't go wrong with Sam. She went above and beyond what I thought would be possible to make me stand out on my day!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for this review, Erica. It was truly a pleasure working with you to create the wedding look you were envisioning. Thank you again for entrusting your hair and makeup needs to us for your special day. Congratulations!

Litzy · Married on 08/11/2018

Samantha was so sweet and professional. We loved her work so much. The makeup lasted the whole night as well as the hair, we will definitely book her again!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for this kind review, Litzy! It was a pleasure working with you and your mom. Hope you enjoyed the night!

Susan · Married on 08/06/2018

Samantha was my makeup artist ...she was polite professional and did an amazing job . I would definitely recommend her to all my family and friends

Sent on 08/26/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you, Susan! It was a pleasure getting you ready for your event.

Graceann · Married on 07/08/2018

Samantha was amazing! She was in on my surprise bridal shower. She did my hair and makeup to match my coachella theme! I loved my braid and curly hair, especially with the gold glitter that received so many compliments from guests! It’s always a pleasure to have Samantha do my hair and makeup !

Sent on 05/15/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Graceann! Hope you had an amazing time...

Heather · Married on 06/24/2018

Samantha was thoughtful and professional in every way! She helped me look exactly the way I wanted to on my wedding day, and her prices were incredibly reasonable. The touch-up bag was a really nice extra, and my hair and makeup held up all night.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you, Heather. Thank you for choosing my services for your wedding day! Congratulations.
  • I

Isabella · Married on 06/02/2018

Samantha is a true professional! She arrived on time and immediately put you at ease during a time when things seem hectic. She gave my daughter exactly what she wanted with her hair and makeup. Will most definitely be using Samantha again.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you Isabella for this kind review! It was a pleasure to work with your daughter... I am so happy to hear she loved it.

Sara Ottomanelli · Married on 06/02/2018

Prom makeup was flawless!!

Samantha is the the sweetest person ever and so super talented! She made my makeup look flawless all night and amazing at what she dooes and it is such a gift! I was a little skeptical at first because i was originally planning on going to a Sephora or Mac artist but I am SO glad i had Samantha! She does not cake your face, rather she matches your skin type to the products she uses. She went above and beyond the ideas and pictures i showed her! Loved her and the makeup!! Highly recommend. Also it was not my wedding haha it was prom!!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Samantha Carly 9

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you SO much for this review, Sara! It was such a pleasure getting you ready for prom and I am so happy to hear how happy you were. I hope you had an amazing time!

Erica · Married on 05/27/2018

I thought my review saved from my wedding back in May but it didn't! Samantha was such a great asset to my wedding day. She stepped in as the hair artist for my 10 bridesmaids. What I love most about Samantha's work, besides her beautiful hair masterpieces was how flawless working with her was. Thank you for making my girls look so special!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Samantha Carly 10
    Samantha Carly 11

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for this kind review, Erica! It was such a pleasure getting your fabulous bridesmaids ready the morning of your wedding. Congratulations again!

Avery · Married on 05/09/2018

Samantha did my makeup so nice it lasted me all night and hours later it still looked as if had just been done. I was so pleased with how it turned out and received so many compliments. I will definitely be getting my makeup done by Samantha again!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for this review, Avery! It was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to working with you again!

Mp · Married on 05/05/2018

I can’t recommend Sam enough! I used her for my brother’s wedding-She did a great job and I would use her again in a heartbeat! Very accomodating and helpful!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

It was my pleasure! Hope you had an amazing time at the wedding...

Leyna · Married on 03/24/2018

I hired Samantha after going for two trials that I simply wasn't happy with. After finding her on wedding wire, she promptly contacted me to chat about my wedding vision. I don't normally wear a lot of make up and am kind of clueless. But after showing her pictures of what I wanted and a minimal explanation she knew exactly what I wanted and executed it better than I could have hoped for. During my trial she offered me different options, redid things I wasn't happy with and provided much support. On the day of the wedding I already knew what I would look like, but she did all of my bridesmaids plus my mother and mother in law and all of them were thrilled with Samantha's work. The makeup lasted all night. Everyone felt confident and beautiful all night. Samantha is professional, knowledgeable, accommodating and will always make you feel like her top priority.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for this review and for choosing to use my services! It was a pleasure to be apart of your day, Leyna! You were a beautiful bride...

Rosaria · Married on 01/14/2018

Samantha is such a beautiful and compassionate person along with having such an amazing talent. You would not go wrong with choosing her to make you feel beautiful on your special day, or any occasion.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for your kinds words, Rosaria! It was pleasure to be apart of your special day. Congratulations to you and your husband!

mia · Married on 10/15/2017

i’ve been using samantha for a couple months now and her hair and makeup skills are amazing my hair and makeup stayed all night and even until the next morning. Samantha is extremely sweet and understanding of you need any touch ups.
    - Mia

Sent on 12/28/2017

Samantha Carly's reply:

It has been my pleasure working with you, Mia. Hope you enjoyed the wedding! Thank you for your kind words.

Brianna · Married on 10/08/2017

Amazing! Wonderful service! Great attitude

Sent on 10/11/2017

Samantha Carly's reply:

It was my pleasure getting you ready, Brianna! Thank you for your kind words and review. I hope to see you soon!

Michele · Married on 08/05/2017

Samantha is professional, very talented young woman. I was exceptional happy with how our hair and makeup came out. She was on time and was competitively priced. I will definitely use her for another occasion.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Michele! I am so happy to hear you were satisfied with your services. Hope to hear from you soon!

Suzanne · Married on 08/05/2017

Samantha did my daughters hair and makeup for a wedding party. She was very professional, and did an amazing g job! Would definetly recommend her services!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Samantha Carly's reply:

Thank you for this review, Suzanne! I am so glad to hear you were happy with your daughter's service. My pleasure working with her.