Salvy the Florist Reviews

Salvy the Florist View more information

Christine C. Married on 07/16/2021

The most stunning flowers

Working with Anthony was great. He really understood my vision and then brought it to a new level. The flowers were beyond stunning I still can’t get over it. Everyone raves about how amazing they were and even random guests of the hotel who saw them asked who was the florist.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin M. Married on 07/03/2020

You NEED these Unique & Gorgeous Flowers

Anthony is a 3rd generation florist, loves cats and is so much fun!! His flowers stole the wedding. I didn't want ordinary white flowers and after re-planning my wedding 3 times to make it happen this year, the flowers were the only decor and Anthony delivered. He was super flexible after we decided not to have a formal bridal party with our scaled back wedding. He took my vague idea of what I wanted from Pinterest photo's and made it better than I could of ever imagined! The piece he made for the arbor was stunning, my bouquet was so beautiful and everyone so excited to take the centerpieces home. The venue told me how much time he put into lining the isle with rose petals, making sure they stayed and were perfect. The quality of flowers were great, lasted for weeks after the wedding. I replanted the succulents and they are still thriving. Out of the dress, hair, cake, food, music, amazing venue... the flowers were still my favorite! Anthony even put up with me calling him Salvy a few times (that is grandfather). You need Salvy the Florist!
  • Rachael
    Rachael Married on 11/22/2019

Amazing experience

They are so professional and make such beautiful arrangements. It was so easy to talk to them and make my dream wedding come to life. Everything was so beautiful
  • Megan
    Megan F. Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Anthony was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was on top of everything leading up to the wedding, and day of. Our flowers were stunning - Anthony incorporated various succulents into the pieces which made them even more beautiful and unique. Thank you so much Anthony and Salvy's for our beautiful wedding flowers
    Erica Married on 08/13/2016
    Salvy the Florist did an amazing job with my wedding flowers! As a bride, I had a bit of a hard time envisioning my wedding flowers, and Anthony at Salvy the Florist was extremely helpful developing a plan to fit with my style. He was knowledgeable and straight-forward, never trying to over-sell me on more expenses. He added color and beauty where I would've kept things too neutral and simple. I am so grateful for his vision and great taste, it made my wedding even more beautiful!
  • CRISTIANA
    Cristiana P. Married on 02/29/2020

Beautiful flowers at a good price

We had a great experience with Salvy the florist. The prices are very reasonable and the flowers turned out beautifully. We would definitely recommend it to other couples getting married in the Boston area!
  • User2626035 2+ years ago
    My flowers were absolutely beautiful. super easy to work with!