Salt Creek Golf Club Reviews

11 Reviews for Salt Creek Golf Club

• Karin

Karin Callahan · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Halloween Wedding/Party

Salt Creek was amazing. We had a Halloween Wedding/Party. Renee the party planner was so helpful/staff was friendly. The staff dressed up in costume, it made the evening more fun. There was plenty of room for my guests to dance. No waiting at the bar. We were not standing on top of each other.
    The food was excellent. I would recommend Salt Creek.

Michelle Detzner · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Highly Recommend

My husband and I just got married at Salt Creek Golf Club on October 19th! The entire experience from start to finish was amazing. After we got engaged we looked at some venues and the moment we saw Salt Creek and met Renee we just knew it would be a great match. There are gorgeous fire places both inside and outside at this venue, and you are able to decorate shelves by the indoor one. We loved this because we could really make it our aesthetic and style. The dance floor is also giant and the sweets table is GENEROUS and definitely fed all of our 150 guests easily. Outside there were also some lights and it was just beautiful. Aside from a great venue, working with Renee Carrell was the best! She is easy going, but will make sure that everything is completely taken care of. We did not have a wedding planner, and so we came into the meal and venue side of things a little clueless, but Renee helped us through all of our questions/concerns!! My favorite memories working with Renee would have to be how much fun we had on the wedding day as she helped everything stay super organized through all the craziness, her flexibility with meeting at the golf club and allowing us AMPLE time to set everything up, and how she is very easy to talk to and made some more stressful parts of the process FUN! Overall, a great experience and I would highly recommend this venue.

Andrea · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful Venue!

Make sure you add this one to your list of venues to check out! This one is a hidden Gem. The grounds are BEAUTIFUL. The reception room is updated and has a fireplace both inside and out.
    Renee is fabulous!! She really knows her stuff! She is super responsive, professional and FUN! She made great recommendations if we were indecisive on a decision. The food is OUTSTANDING, some of the best wedding food I've had. All of our guests raved about the venue and the food.
    I HIGHLY recommend Salt Creek and Renee to anyone. She really made sure our wedding went smoothly. She really pays attention to the details and even added extra touches :) Thanks Renee!!

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 08/31/2019

Great set up for special occasions!

We were very pleased with our wedding at Salt Creek Golf Club. The facility looks as great as it appears in the pictures. We planned our wedding from out of state and Renee and her team could not have been better in helping us coordinate details from a far. She was very accommodating for when we could meet and coordinate the details. She did a great job of making our event amazing from start to finish and every little detail looked perfect. The facility was clean and the service was excellent. We got a lot of great compliments from guest on the layout of the bar, dance floor, patio, and dinner area! We would definitely recommend to have your wedding at the salt Creek golf club.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Salt Creek Golf Club's reply:

Natalie & Alex -- thanks so much for your kind words! You both were such a pleasure to work with and we wish you all the happiness!

Jake Bersani · Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect Day!

They worked very closely with us every step of the way. They were very responsive via email and by phone to set up tastings and discuss the order of events. When the day came, they were experienced and knew how to be ready for delivering the food to the table on time, quickly, efficiently, and likewise cleared tables in same way. The food was great and filling. As the groom, I enjoyed the specific service they gave the head table, making sure our champagne was filled. The venue was clean and well-organized and looked gorgeous for our sunny May day. We really appreciated the patience and their management skills, especially when it came to timing. By the end of the day, I felt like the wedding day went overall perfectly smooth. I don't remember a single mistake in the day. Thanks!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Salt Creek Golf Club's reply:

Jake & Katy -- thank you so much for your kind words!! It was truly a pleasure working with you and your family!

Wishing you both all the happiness, good health and love!!

Renee

Amy · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing wedding day

Renee was amazing and everyone raved on how beautiful the venue looked on the inside and out. The price was reasonable and I wouldn't have had it anywhere else.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Thanks, Amy!!!

It was truly a pleasure working with you and Chris and I/we all wish you both nothing but happiness, good health and love!!

Thanks, again!

Renee

Maggie · Married on 07/07/2017

I can not say enough about Salt Creek and their staff. The patio space is absolutely magical. The food is outstanding it all has much more flavor than any banquet food I've ever had. All the food was fresh and hot. People are now going to go there just for dinner. Not enough brides know about this hidden gem. Gina is the event coordinator and she is amazing. You will not regret teaming up with her and her staff to have the wedding of your dreams.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Hello Maggie,
    Thank you for your kind review! You made an absolutely beautiful bride and your group was so much fun! Congratulations on "finally" become Mrs.

• Shawna

Shawna · Married on 09/15/2012

I don't think I'll ever be able to say enough amazing things about this place. By the day of our wedding, the staff had become family and our day was absolutely perfect. The food was stellar, we had quite a few weddings the same year as ours and everyone said that our food stole the show. Nothing bland, so flavorful, delicious, etc. Eleni was my rock through this whole planning. Anything I asked for, she was able to help make it happen. The ladies at the bar, the servers, even the golf pros helped to make my day absolutely amazing. I was able to get out on the course to take some action shots of me teeing off (I'm a former collegiate golfer, so this was important). Literally after everything was winding down for the night, I ran around and hugged everyone that helped that day. That staff there is seriously top notch. Love SCGC

Sent on 08/20/2013

Amy · Married on 09/16/2017

I had such a great experience at Salt Creek! I would highly recommend them. Gina was very responsive to all my emails and questions. The outdoor ceremony was beautiful and the service during dinner and at the bar was exceptional. I am so glad to have had my wedding there. They were willing to work with me and my budget as well.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Hello Amy,
    Thank you for your kind words. Salt Creek is beyond happy that they were able to be part of your big day! Congratulations to you and Rick and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

-Salt Creek Golf Club

heather · Married on 09/22/2012

3.4
      3.0
      1.5

My experience planning my wedding here was fantastic. The venue is beautiful and cozy with nice fireplaces and a lovely outdoor patio with a waterfall/pond and tea lights. Everything was great during the reception. The servers were polite, most of the food was good, and the guests said they thought the bartender was fantastic. However, two things went wrong. 1. My vegetarian guests were served pasta primavera with NO SAUCE. It was dry pasta with dry vegetables on top. Some guests were not even able to eat it. 2. Our party was supposed to run until 10:00pm. Our guests were still having a good time so I had asked the manager if we could pay more to stay an hour longer and she said "no, absolutely no, just two more songs" and the workers started taking table cloths and decorations off the tables while people were still sitting down. I felt kicked out of my own wedding. I told them about the problems and received no apology :o(

Sent on 11/08/2012