Salon Montage Reviews

18 | Leesburg, VA

18 Reviews for Salon Montage

Stella · Married on 01/08/2019

Exceptional Experience with Celebrity Stylist Seema Dubey at Salon Montage

I being going to Salon Montage for last couple of years as Repeat client also recommended my friends and family because every time I go same consistent base same service with Color and highlights.

If you getting ready to get your hair color, Boloyage highlights oh my gosh Seema is your girl She is truly Amazing she gives you long consultations based on the eye color and skin color you have. The way of color formulas she does for you formulation Customized it for you. she gives you Exceptional guest Experience. It is worth giving Seema Dubey a call the way She Makes you feel after it is all about the guest Experience who listen and give you what you have in mind..

Not only they do great hair colors and highlights she also does great job in tape in Extentions as well at She does wedding hair updo. Exceptional guest Experience highly Recomended Salon Montage.

Sent on 12/04/2018

gabby · Married on 12/06/2018

This great salon in leesburg

I recently went to Salon Montage after getting a horrible haircut and highlight at another salon. I walked in hoping someone would have time to fix my hair before the work week started so I didn't look embarrassing for a busy important work week. Seema so nicely made time for me and helped me. Rather than a stylist that will say yes to whatever you want (watch out for those) Seema tells you what to realistically expect with whatever hair you got going on and really knows her colors. Considering the situation she had to work with my hair looks great now!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2018

Seema is a great colorist and stylist. I am new in Leesburg and I feel so lucky that I found her. She is super talented with color and hairstyles. She does a great job. She really knows what she's doing with the hair color and style. She also has complementary drinks-Coffee and music to listen to while you get your hair done, it really is worth every penny!. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Emily · Married on 04/04/2018

Simply said Seema is amazing!
    She has introduced me to some truly wonderful products! My hair is healthier, stronger and her mad skills are the best! No bulls crap with her just honest, creative and helpful suggestions on what cut and style works! After a thorough consultation, Seema executed my Rooty blonde look that I wanted flawlessly!!! I definitely recommend her for all styles of color and cuts too!!!
    Don't miss out on this gem.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Marry · Married on 02/02/2018

This is a FANTASTIC clean salon. I have been going to Seema since she was at her previous salon, and now she is in business for herself! She cuts my curly hair the best and she is a color Goddess! I had my hair colored red and it was too hard to maintain. I found her after I tried to go back to my natural color, blonde. I had a failed attempt with a bad haircut at another salon and after sitting in Seema’s Chai.r I was a blonde again. The shade and cut were FABULOUS! I receive many compliments on my hair. I can't wait to have an up-do with her sometime. I LOVE the looks she has created. If you want AMAZING hair go visit the stylists at this salon! Would definitely recommend and will definitely be back to her!

Sent on 01/27/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/06/2017

I got my makeup and hair done by Salon montage Team a couple of weekends ago for my $40th birthday party .Everything was perfect from start to finish! I rarely write reviews for services but Salon montage was exceptional. I highly recommend booking Seema and her team for special events .
    Team Salon Montage had set up three stations for makeup and the other 3 were for for hair services for the party . They were very flexible around providing the adequate supplies needed for the event and were able to work in the hotel space provided. All the makeup artists were friendly and balanced attentiveness with a warm, conversational environment.
    We were looking to keep my makeup pretty natural - Hiba incorporated my makeup preferences without any push back, which was refreshing. When I was at the event, I received many compliments - including from a makeup artist! What more could I ask for?
    I cannot wait to have my makeup and hair done with Salon Montage for the upcoming wedding in my family. I am also going to recommend everyone from the Bridal party to come here.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Sophia · Married on 08/08/2017

The girls of Salon Montage really did a gorgeous job on my hair and makeup for my big day. Seema was very helpful and managed everything very well. My Bridal Party and me had gone to Salon Montage for our hair and makeup services. They were really sweet host arranged water and snack tables for us so that I can have my wedding party with my girls.

I fell like a princess and I got exactly what I wanted. They made me feel very special and gave me a wonderful feeling knowing that I had them to thank for my wonderful memories.
    I was very impressed with their expertise. They called me for a consultation and also offered me a trial a month prior to my wedding. We did 5 looks on my hair, as I was really confused about my up-do. I was sure I liked up or down. But they were so patient and give me so many options with hair and makeup. Worked with me till I was completely satisfied.

They were very professional and helpful in making my wedding day special and providing me with excellent service and availability to meet my wedding day needs. My bridesmaids were so happy with their hair and makeup and think my friend who is going to get married next month is going to Salon Montage.

GREAT WORK SALON MONTAGE!!! KEEP IT UP.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Mary · Married on 06/07/2017

I had the pleasure of spending my Saturday at Salon Montage for Bridal Makeup and Hair for my Bridal Party and myself. I am extremely pleased with the results... I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Salon Montage team.

The Salon is so relaxing and everyone there makes you feel very special. Everyone was very professional. Everything went on as scheduled. On top of the flawless beautiful makeup and gorgeous wedding hair, working with them was a breeze. They were very responsive. Easy to talk to. They definitely listen to my needs and concerns.

I would highly refer anyone to give them a call and try something new or refresh your style. They make you feel right at home. Looking forward to my next visit!!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Tracy · Married on 05/10/2017

Salon Montage was one of the best choices I made for my wedding! Team
    Salon Montage did a great job on hair as well as make up for my
    bridesmaids and me. I am VERY particular about my hair and makeup,
    and I could not have been happier with how everything turned out.

The team is so, so, SO talented; I was not nervous for 1 second about
    how my hair would look on my wedding day. When I went for my trial,
    they understood the "look" I was going for, and when I saw how
    beautifully my hair came out, I knew that I needed to book them
    immediately! The makeup team was amazing, too! I was very specific
    about how I wanted my makeup, and they were very patient with me,
    ultimately going step-by-step to make sure I liked every detail.
    During a trial session I worked with her to pick the best style for my
    wedding day. I made a few comments, which they saw to. They were
    prompt and a pleasure to work with.

Team Salon Montage were amazing on the day of my wedding! They were
    punctual and professional, and they fit right in with my girlfriends
    and me! It was such a fun atmosphere. I received endless compliments
    on my hair and makeup and I would highly recommend them to everyone,
    without hesitation!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Magan · Married on 01/27/2017

I absolutely loved working with Team Salon Montage on my wedding day.I hired them to do the makeup and hair for my bridal party and I on my wedding day and they did such an amazing job .They were there early and worked on us for several hours. Our hair and makeup looked amazing and lasted all day! I also had a trial session with Priyanka, and she was so helpful in helping me figure out which makeup and hair style to choose.She made me feels so beautiful and had such a wonderful team for my girls! Thank you so much for everything! She asked me what look I was going for and went above and beyond my expectations. I was blown away by the services and hope to use them again in the future. Loved my hair and my makeup!!

You should try Salon Montage for hair and makeup!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Mary · Married on 01/18/2017

I cannot stop raving about Seema Dubey! I came here with horribly bleached hair and she gave me the amazing makeover I was looking for. I had started home bleaching (I know, big mistake!) and let my hair heal a bit (over the process of a couple of months).

I went to another salon and they were clueless as to how to give me the hair that I was looking for and I walked out with some half-toned mess. Seema not only listened to what I wanted but was helpful every step of the way. She's incredibly attentive and passionate about color. Outside of the fact that she just does an amazing job, she's a joy to be around. While I haven't had my hair done by any of the other staff, everyone else has been friendly and obliging as well. In short: it’s a wonderful environment. If you want crazy colors or just plain perfectly dyed hair without ruining your locks, book an appointment at Salon Montage now!!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Nicole · Married on 01/17/2017

I really wish there was an option for 6 stars, as I would give Salon Montage 6 out of 5 stars!!! I used Priyanka and Seema from Salon Montage for my wedding. All contact prior to meeting with the team was through email as I was traveling around the world. Priyanka was so helpful and kind to my individual circumstances and before I met her in Virginia. I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She was punctual, quick to respond, professional, kind and paid attention to detail. I gave her an idea of the look I was going for, and it turned out even better than I could have imagined. I received so many compliments on my hair/ make up from guests. Given that I do not wear makeup at all, Priyanka was so patient in explaining what she was doing and allowed me to control the process the whole time. Team Salon Montage is THE BEST, you truly wont find anyone as talented and kind as them. There is nowhere else you need to look for your special day.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Radhika · Married on 01/10/2017

I don't know how to begin – Team Salon Montage made me feel so beautiful on my special day! After a lot of searching, I realized that there is very little choice in the world of classy Indian bridal makeup. Priyanka from Salon Montage was really prompt in responding to my endless questions. She was extremely professional and very lovely person. She listened to me with patience and made the right recommendations based on my skin and according to my events. The makeup ended up being flawless. The best part was that my fiancé kept raving about how beautiful I was looking. Even my mom's makeup turned out superb. Seema and Priyanka had come over at 5:30 am in the morning to do hair and makeup for me and my family member . My wedding was a 9:30 am. They were right there on time and took care of everyone. I recommend Salon Montage wholeheartedly.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Deepak · Married on 11/23/2016

I am a high school student in Ashburn, VA.I have been going to Seema Dubey since my elementary school. She always accommodates me in her busy schedule and gives a stylish haircut. She listens to exactly what I want for my haircut. She is also excellent for homecoming and prom as many of my friends have came to get their hair and makeup for these events.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Anna · Married on 09/14/2016

I am Anna and live in Leesburg ,I just got married. I got my hair and makeup done at Salon Montage in The Village at Leesburg . Leenaya the front desk coordinator she was so sweet and adorable, greeted me with a smile. I honestly can't say enough GREAT things about the services provided by Priyanka (makeup professional) and Hiba (hair styling professional).

I was really stressing about making the right choice for my wedding makeup .It's surprising that I dint check them out earlier and I had got myself booked at another salon for hair and makeup. But one day I went there for threading and realized that they also offer Bridal Packages. The makeup artist there gave me a beautiful consultation; she blew me away and told me things that really helped me on my wedding day. They offer special add on services, which I think is so necessary for a Bride. I went through her work and I decided to go with them.

My wedding makeup and hair was above and beyond my expectations and I truly recommend Team Salon Montage to every bride. They just know how to create the look you are looking for, even if it seems complicated or confusing! And even if you aren't sure what look to go for, let them do the magic and you would be surprised to see the results!!!!
    Love love love their work and will always use them for future events!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Alisha · Married on 09/07/2016

I worked with a hair and a makeup artist from Team Salon Montage. They provided on-site makeup and hair styling for myself and my wedding party. Overall, I have to say that the experience was amazing. They were extremely responsive and great at following up during the entire process so I always felt on track. One thing I wanted is for us to look like ourselves, and not too "done up" and Priyanka achieved that with perfection. She was so easy to work with, and would recommend her to anyone looking for make-up services.

Everybody is completely on board with helping customers feel radiant and comfortable for their events. All business transactions are conducted professionally and any and all problems are immediately and generously handled.

My stylists Priyanka and Seema arrived on time, created gorgeous looks, and helped me to feel absolutely beautiful for my wedding. I received nothing but compliments the entire evening and completely recommend this company to anyone looking for wedding hair and makeup stylists.

Sent on 10/26/2016

alka · Married on 01/30/2016

Highly recommended..give a try, you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 09/28/2016

D · Married on 06/03/2017

1.0

I hired salon montage to be a part of my wedding for hair/make up for my family. They came highly recommended and their reviews were great here so I decided to move forward with them. Prior to my wedding, I called them on multiple occasion to confirm the arrival time/timeline etc., each time I was told by seema (owner), I would hear back from priyanka but I never did. On the day of the event, they arrived 20 minutes late, were Rude and aggressive with my brother. They did a horrific job with make up for majority of my family. They made my mother wait so long that She missed all pictures with me while I got ready. After all of these issues, when given tip, seema demanded more money in tip stating the tip that was given was just for her and we needed to give more tip for others. I worked with another vendor for my bridal/bridal party makeup, which was the BEST decision ever. They were amazing compared to Salon Montage. The only reason I hired salon montage for part of my event was to divide up the work thinking it may be better to rely on two vendors rather than putting all hair/make up responsibility on one vendor. THIS WAS THE WORST DECISION EVER. If you wish to screw up your wedding day then please hire them. Otherwise do not work with them no matter how financially appealing they seem. SEEMA is very rude, condescending lady and Priyanka (who was the one in charge of my event) was NO WHERE TO BE FOUND ONE MONTH BEFORE MY EVENT.

Sent on 06/06/2017