17 Reviews for salman Photography

16 salman Photography Reviews

When I first met with Salman, it was clear how passionate he is about his work and what an amazing photographer he is. His photos are so beautiful and show a story of how the wedding progresses through out the night.

Leading up to the wedding, if I had any questions he was always quick to reply. He is very kind, professional, accommodating, hard working.

The day of the wedding, Salman was on top of everything. He made me feel calm. He took the time to learn the venue and know where would be the best place to take shots. I wanted to be present for the cocktail hour and Salman was very accommodating about ths. I was never away from guests, because of photos, for a long period of time

Additionally, we opted for having two photographers the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend this! Our second photographer was amazing as well!

Thank you Salman for being a part of our wedding and taking the most beautitul photos!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/22/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Everyone LOVED the pictures, captured the event beautifully, natural photojournalistic style without cheesy poses, excellent bright colorful pics and put the pics up the next day! Pleasure to work with

Profile Picture User3398995, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I searched for (seriously) weeks for someone who was talented, who's pictures captured my eyes & spoke to my heart. I felt like I should be able to find someone who was truly talented AND reasonably priced.. then I found him...SALMAN!!! It was like a dream came true, & as I browsed through his portfolio & blog, I could not believe my eyes! It was like I was looking through a TIME LIFE magazine!! Every single picture was AMAZING and captured the EMOTION, COLOR, VIBE...LITERALLY IT WAS LIKE I WAS AT EACH AT EVERY PICTURE AS THEY WERE BEING TAKEN! I could not believe I had FINALLY found this amazingly talented photographer...People kept saying that I needed a photographer whos work not only spoke to me, but who i LIKED and CONNECTED with..so that he would understand my vision and I would end up with pictures I would look at for years to come. I wanted someone who wasn't obnoxious with the camera & not in everyone's face...taking posed cheesy shots that were clearly set up. I wanted a fly on the wall...who captured the moment & emotion so anyone who looked at your pictures would know exactly what the moment felt like & you could imagine yourself there--sharing the moment with those in the shot. To me, if you were really talented, you should be able to capture stolen moments & feelings without disturbing the scene with "OK you two --look over here --ok now 1, 2, 3, cheese!" I mean come on. who wants that at their wedding? I wanted pictures to remember the wedding- not remember constantly posing - thats not real & all I was hoping for is EXACTLY what happened. He was so relaxed & patient & LISTENED to ME & what I was looking for. His style is amazing and his work is impeccable - a truly talented professional. I am SO BLESSED to have found Salman. TAKE MY WORD FOR IT--YOU WILL NEVER FIND A PHOTOGRAPHER BETTER THAN THIS! Don't risk having your wedding photographed someone who is sub par...this day is way too important to take a chance on anyone else

Profile Picture Julie, 3/9/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mr. salman is a wonderful approachable person. You will not feel uncomfortable while he is taking your photo. the pictures come out so natural. Great photographer.

Profile Picture User2987364, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Salman had a very polite and professional manner through out the night. He has a way of making one feel very comfortable and relaxed around him, and for anyone that feels shy in front of a camera, he is the man to go to. He's got a natural eye for dramatic shots, and is truly a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Sahar, 5/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I just love Salman..He is truly the best at what he does. Our wedding pictures are beautiful and will last us a life time. He is a joy to work with and I’m glad we found him.

Profile Picture Jahzeel, 4/16/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Salman has been great he is always great to work with my original wedding pictures were not a great news I had to retake my wedding pics and he made it happen he's awesome.

Profile Picture sonia, 2/20/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Salman is a great photographer. I highly recommend him for any occasion. He photographed my daughter for her graduation pictures. Instead of taking pictures in a studio, he suggested going on campus, which was a great idea. The pictures came out gorgeous!!! Salman is extremely passionate about his work.

Profile Picture Safeeia, 11/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

One of the challenges in a wedding is finding a good photographer specially the one you are comfortable with. Salman is very professional and some one you will have a blast getting your pictures taken by. He's very friendly and open to new suggestions. I will highly recommend hiring him as your wedding photographer.. :)

Profile Picture Hunza, 8/1/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you looked up the definition of perfection, professionalism, and talent, you would find the name of Salman Photography. Sal was a true dream to work with: reliable, flexible, committed, and completely talented. I have found my photographer for LIFE!

Sincerely,
Alex and Valerie Boza

Profile Picture Valerie, 7/27/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Salman was the first wedding photographer we went to and from the moment we met him we knew he would be the best fit for our wedding. Salman is very patient and is always willing to help with whatever you need. He even helped me find other vendors for my wedding! He went out of his way to always answer any questions I had, and always picked up the phone whenever I called. Not to mention he is a VERY talented photographer. All of my friends and family are elated with the pictures and I knew that my pictures would be fantastic, but the pictures, his excellent service, and his overall demeanor exceeded our expectations. If you are looking for a photorapher for ANY occasion Salman Photography is the way to go! I know that I will definitely use his services again.

Profile Picture Yasmeen, 7/9/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Salman is an amazing photographer! I highly recommend him to anyone looking to have a moment in time captured in all its beauty.

Profile Picture Tracy, 4/25/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Salman is a great photographer, he goes beyond normal and boring formal photographs. I think if you communicate to him exactly what you want, he can definitely exceed your expectations.

Profile Picture Veronica, 10/11/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Words cannot even describe the service and photographs from salman Photography . He was fantastic and has the artistic eye and creativity to capture moments through the lense of a camera like no other. He captured the emotion and the enthusiasm of not only my husband and I but also the guests and family as they shared our day. I recommend salman Photography and their staff! Thanks for the memories!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/20/09, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Salman delivers a unique perspective and a amazingly professional results. He was wonderful to work with, and I would most certainly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a talented photographer with style.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/30/08, 1 Review