Saint Clements Castle Reviews

Saint Clements Castle 7
  • Morgan

Morgan Wells · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Amazed and excited

I am very excited to be getting married at saint Clements Castle 4/25/2020. They are amazing sweet and I was able to stay well under my wedding budget.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Julie · Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Booking Saint Clements for our wedding on 6.21.19 was one of the best wedding decisions we made. The team at the castle is phenomenal and truly helped make all our visions become reality. Throughout the planning process, Lauren was so easy to communicate with and so patient with all of my questions. The day of our wedding we had a day of coordinator and a bridal attendant who were available for absolutely anything we could have needed. The moment we arrived to the venue we were met with a plate of hors d’oeuvres and drinks. Many people say you are so busy the day of the wedding, that you don’t have time to eat, but with this team that was not an option! Danielle and Brenna helped to make sure despite of all wedding events occurring, that my husband and i were able to step away for sunset photos. They adjusted our timeline on the spot so that we could get the last minute photos we wanted. The team at the castle did a BEAUTIFUL job setting up for the wedding. The day before, i had dropped off three boxes full of wedding items and they were able to interpret my notes and create the exact look i was going for. Our wedding was the Pinterest, picture perfect wedding I wanted thanks to the team at the castles precision and attention to detail. After the wedding they packed everything up and loaded it into my parents car, so we did not have to worry about a thing! They also left us with a very sweet sentiment. In addition to wrapping our wedding cake up for us to freeze and save- they put two pieces in a box for my husband and me to enjoy later that night. They wrote a sweet message on the box and it was apparent that the team truly wanted to make our wedding perfect. They weren’t just doing their job - they went above and beyond to make sure we had the best wedding ever. And we did, have the best wedding ever.

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing Venue and Staff

Everything was absolutely PERFECT! We got married in June overlooking the river with the reception in the Waterford Ballroom. We worked with Jake for all planning purposes leading up- he was extremely professional, responsive, and assuring regarding any stresses or panics! Day of we had Lindsey and Lulu by our sides, who could not have been more AMAZING! They kept everything running smoothly, making sure family/party was organized for pictures, getting me cheese and crackers so I could actually eat before the ceremony, and bustling my dress when it had come undone while dancing. They sent us home with a box of cake with a sweet message since we didn’t get to eat any during. Attention to detail and genuine concern from every staff member we encountered was clear and not unnoticed by the guests as well. From the ceremony and cocktail hour to the reception- the gardens, interior, and décor were absolutely beautiful. We have gotten so many compliments about this venue and guests continue to rave about the entrées and beverages they had. I DEFINITELY recommend this venue. Thank you again to all the amazing staff members for making our wedding day so incredible.

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Savanah

Savanah · Married on 04/26/2019

Fairy tale dream Wedding

My husband and I had our wedding here in the Spring of 2019 and let me tell you, the service start to finish was incredible. We had the Waterford ballroom and the entire castle is just breath taking. It is truly every princesses fairy tale dream. The food & Cake are included and our guests are still complimenting the food. We had an unusual requirement to have sushi provided during cocktail hour and they accommodated it, they made sure we always had a drink in our hand and food in our bellies from the moment we stepped on the property on our wedding day. Unfortunately, it rained however, the backup plan in the art gallery is incredible. My guests still say they rather be in that room than outside overlooking the river. Go with this venue, it is worth every penny.

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Saint Clements Castle 8
    Saint Clements Castle 9
    Saint Clements Castle 10
  • Samantha

Samantha Hill · Married on 04/06/2019

Perfect Venue!

This was an amazing venue. Not only are the rooms and grounds beautiful, but the people who work there are amazing and you can tell they love their job. I got married in the Prince Edward ball room. The separate Irish Pub for the bar was perfect for our wedding--everyone loved it. Our coordinator was very punctual in responding to any questions I had throughout the planning process. He was so accommodating and helped with anything he could. My day-of coordinator made sure everything ran smoothly and I was in the loop about timing and sequence of events. Our day went perfectly and everything looked amazing. The food was great. I would definitely look into going to one of their tasting events to pick your menu. We also went with the coffee bar, dessert table with cappuccino machine and late night snack. Everything was raved about by our guests. My only small complaint was that the isle was very narrow when we got married in the ballroom and two people couldn't comfortably fit down it. That being said, everything else more than made up for it! I highly recommend the venue!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Saint Clements Castle's reply:

Samantha, thank you for your review and most importantly CONGRATULATIONS!! We hope you are enjoying being a newlywed. We do love our jobs here, who wouldn't? We get to work with such fabulous couples and truly appreciate when they share their experiences as it helps us grow and continue to provide superior service. We wish you the best!
  • Jules

Jules · Married on 01/19/2019

January Dream Wedding

Hard to believe our big day came and went so quickly- Fortunately, working with the staff at St. Clements Castle was a joy! Pam put my nerves to ease more times than I can count, and the team did an incredible job setting up our day just as I dreamed. Despite a rushed start due to hair and makeup delays, our coordinator did a wonderful job getting us all right back on track. Our ceremony in the Prince Edward Ballroom was magical with the lights dimmed low, and we danced the night away in the Waterford Room. Thank you to all the staff at St. Clements, especially the wait staff, quite a few guests commented on how kind and attentive the servers were throughout the night! The night ended with a gorgeous snowfall, I just wish we could go back and replay the day in slow motion!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Kim K · Married on 10/19/2018

Fairytale wedding

There’s not enough space for us to write every word of praise we have about Saint Clements, so we’ll try to give a brief synopsis. From our first venue meeting until the end of the night at our wedding, we were treated like royalty. There was no question too minor to ask and we felt as though we were always getting individualized attention. The staff was phenomenal and the grounds are gorgeous, which was the original reason we chose Saint Clements. The options for pictures are endless with the views and landscaping. The food was so delicious, even our photographer mentioned this to us. She also told us how well the vendors were treated, which apparently isn’t always the case. We have no regrets choosing Saint Clements Castle for the most special and memorable day of our lives!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Kim,
    This is a great review to start off our year, this is the service we strive to provide consistently to all of our couples. We appreciate you sharing your experience and wish you nothing but the best! Congratulations!
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/07/2018

Fantastic Venue

From the very first email with Saint Clements, the team was very quick to respond to any questions or concerns. Jake was fantastic with all of my questions and concerns along the way and without him reassuring me of everything, I would’ve been a lot more stressed. I loved having the final meeting and handing over all the necessities for our special day, it definitely decreased the stress level. The day of the wedding, we had our coordinator (provided by the castle) and her assistant who helped ensure we had everything we needed and kept the timeline running smooth. She was amazing! Our guests couldn’t stop commenting on how beautiful it was and I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Daniela · Married on 09/28/2018

I had my dream wedding here and it was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! All of my guests raved about how beautiful the venue was and how great the food was! Kaitlyn (My wedding coordinator for the day) and Amanda (her assistant) made me feel like a queen on that day and they were soooo supportive and wonderful people! They were there when my dress hook came undone and when I was ready to switch from heels to sneakers! 1000% RECOMMEND!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Daniela,

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience, congratulations and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness, health and love! Your friends at saint clements castle!

Latasha · Married on 07/27/2018

Simply amazing!!

We could not have chosen a better place to have our wedding! The staff at St. Clements did an awesome job at making sure our big day was special :)

Sent on 06/24/2019

Saint Clements Castle's reply:

Thank you for the great review, we are excited to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We hope you will come back and visit soon!

Tessa · Married on 07/03/2018

St. Clements Castle is my favorite place. Every chance I get to go there, I go. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful. Pam was there every step of the way leading to the big day. And Jenna and Lulu were there the day of and they were absolutely perfect, we couldn’t of asked for a better staff.

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Saint Clements Castle 15
    Saint Clements Castle 16
    Saint Clements Castle 17

Tessa,
    Thank you for sharing your experience and photos from your beautiful wedding at Saint Clements Castle! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness, Congratulations!

Brittany · Married on 07/01/2018

St Clements is such a wonderful venue and has amazing, professional staff. We had our wedding next to the river and our reception in the Waterford room. The ceremony location is magical, it's so lush, green and beautiful. The grounds staff does a great job making it look beautiful for all the weddings. The rest of the grounds are also really nice for photos and video. There are so many areas you can go to in order to get that perfect shot. I recommend walking around a little more after the tour to enjoy it all and envision the possibilities when you visit.

Our planner was Jake, and he was wonderful, so responsive, ready to accommodate changes without any complaints, encouraging of ideas, and fun. We really enjoyed working with him. Our day of coordinator Danielle, also did a great job. She and the rest of the staff at St Clements made our wedding run seamlessly. It was so easy to work with them and they do so much to make your day go smoothly without involving you, which is what you want on your wedding day so that you can enjoy it rather than worrying about all the details. I highly recommend this venue, they will do an amazing job for your wedding and will really reduce the stress in the planning process.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Brittany,
    Thank you for choosing Saint Clements Castle to host your wedding, we were honored to share your special day. We must agree that one of our best features are our endless photo opportunities to capture the beautiful memories you will make at your wedding, thank you again for sharing and congratulations!

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I got married at St. Clements in June 2018 and it was a dream. The service is incredible. Everyone on staff is so professional and guided us through everything. Our guests had a wonderful time - we'd highly recommend! Katelyn, Brenna, Jake and Judy are fantastic!!! We can't thank them enough for everything they did for us to make our day so special!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Saint Clements Castle 23
    Saint Clements Castle 24
    Saint Clements Castle 25

Sarah,
    Thank you for selecting Saint Clements Castle as your wedding venue! We appreciate the kind words and appreciate you sharing your experience and breathtaking photos with us and future couples! Congratulations to you both, it was our pleasure to host your wedding!
  • BiggsBride

Tenisha · Married on 05/27/2018

Saint Clements Castle is the epitome of class and professionalism. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and their staff has the personalities to match. Pam was my point of contact throughout our 22 months of planning and she is AMAZING! No question was too hard to answer and no request too big. She made sure that things went smoothly each step of the way and I attribute every success of my big day to her, and the SC Team's hard work, dedication and attention to detail. Lulu and Danielle were a joy to work with on the day of and I will be visiting the Castle yearly for the many events that they host, just to relive the experience. I cannot recommend this venue enough!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Tenisha,

Thank you for the kind review and for choosing Saint Clements Castle as your wedding venue! Congratulations and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Anna · Married on 05/26/2018

Everything was absolutely amazing the day of my wedding! They not only listen to your needs but deliever every little request. They even brought up things that we had forgotten about and gave out great recommendations. Really helps take a load off when it comes to planning the big day! The staff is truley amazing! They are never in the way but are always there if you need something. I would recommend to any bride and groom to have their wedding here!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband Andy and I got married on 11/4/17 and had our reception in the Prince Edward Ballroom at Saint Clements Castle. We could not have had a more perfect or seamless day! Saint Clements is absolutely beautiful and the service is impeccable. We worked with Judy Fleetwood throughout the planning process and she made it as simple as possible. She told us exactly what they needed from us and when they needed it. We stayed in constant contact and she was always up to date on our latest needs. The staff on the day of the wedding were incredible as well! There were two staff members assigned specifically to Andy and me to ensure we had enough to eat and drink. The food (dinner & cocktail hour) was amazing and beautifully displayed as well. At the end of the night, the staff helped our family pack up all of the gifts and any décor we brought into their cars which was a tremendous help. We can’t even begin to count the number of compliments we received on choosing such a wonderful venue! Thank you so much for an unforgettable wedding day!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Alexandria · Married on 09/08/2017

My husband and I were married on the lawn overlooking the river, with an outdoor cocktail hour and reception in the Waterford Ballroom on 9/8/2017 and everything was beyond perfect.
    Jacob was our weeding coordinator throughout the entire wedding planning process and he is absolutely the best. He was there to answer every e-mail and phone call and was always very reassuring and happy to answer any question or address any concern. Our day of coordinator Jenna was beyond great as well. She went above and beyond to make sure things were just as we had imagined the day of and to make sure that we were enjoying every moment.
    Everything from the scenery, to the food to the overall atmosphere of the day was perfect. My husband and I could not have asked for a more beautiful day, everything was a dream come true.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Emily · Married on 09/03/2017

Had a great experience at our wedding on 9/3/17. They are very helpful and have great service. Beautiful location and great food!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Carolyn · Married on 08/18/2017

I can't say enough positive things about our experience with Saint Clements! Jake was so flexible and accommodating throughout the entire planning process and responded quickly to each email we sent. Our day-of coordinator, Nick, was incredible. Our wedding day was threatening rain for our ceremony, so our ceremony location kept moving from inside to outside as we checked the forecast until we finally decided to move it outside. Nick made sure we were happy and had our decor transported back out quickly! We had a lot of issues behind the scenes, but the staff made sure everything was seamless and perfect to the outsider. Our attendant, Amanda, was friendly and always around when we needed a drink refill and made sure we took time to eat! It was a hectic day, but our experience was top notch. I hope we can go to a wedding there as guests one day and see it from the other side!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Doreen · Married on 08/12/2017

August 12, 2017, wonderful service and beautiful grounds, gardens and views. Terrific food, spectacular wedding!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Aida · Married on 06/09/2017

This place is truly amazing! From beginning to end they made sure that the process was easy for me. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and the staff are so kind. Jake was my event specialist for an entire year and a half and he was great! He responded to all of my questions quickly and made sure that I was not stressing throughout my planning process. St Clements Castle is well worth every penny. Not only is the food great but the fact that the day of the wedding, the staff make sure to set everything up for you the exact way you want it. Danielle was the person who set up my ballroom and she did an amazing job. One less stressor for the bride and groom. Everyone at the wedding complimented the food and the grounds. I just want to say thank you to everyone at St Clements Castle for making my wedding day absolutely beautiful! You guys are great!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2017

I just had my wedding at the castle and it was absolutely breathtaking. All of my guests loved the venue and said how beautiful it was, as well as the food. I would have to say they went above and beyond what I would have expected especially when one of my bridesmaids gowns broke and Danielle worked her magic and sewed her into it so that my day would not be ruined. I cannot thank them enough for this or for their generosity and politeness throughout my wedding day. I also need to give a shoutout to the bartenders. I did not have the pleasure of meeting them but my guests could not stop talking about you guys. So again thank you for making my wedding the most memorable day of my life.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2017

I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day and wedding process. The staff at St. Clements were beyond amazing. We were married at the Marina on May 21st. We worked with Judy throughout the planning process, she was very easy to talk to and very responsive to emails/calls. Judy and St. Clements provided us with planning suggestions and were very flexible and willing to work with some of the special requests that we had. She made planning the wedding a breeze. The day of the wedding the staff, especially Nick and Megan, were fantastic. Nick was our maitre d for the day and I can express how thankful we were to have him. He took care of EVERYTHING for us and made sure everything ran smoothly, there was not a single hiccup - at least that we noticed. My husband and I, along with our bridal party received very attentive service throughout the day, including drinks and snacks while we were doing our first look. The staff as a whole were very professional. The grounds were beautiful, we took pictures in both the garden and marina area and all the food was delicious. We heard good feedback from all our guests as well. Thank you St. Clements for giving me my perfect wedding day!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Megan · Married on 03/25/2017

Outstanding service!! From the first day we met with Judy to the wedding day everything was SO easy and seamless!! The day of the wedding was perfect!! The staff was so attentive to us and our families.. the food was amazing... the drinks were delicious and flowing. Venue is gorgeous.... I can't say enough good things about St. Clements Castle. Fantastic!!

Sent on 07/26/2017