Saguaro Buttes Reviews

Saguaro Buttes 7
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/15/2018

9/15/2018.

We had the most stress-free experience throughout the entire planning process! We would recommend this beautiful venue to everyone

Saguaro Buttes 8

Krista · Married on 07/01/2018

Everyone we worked with at Saguaro Buttes was super kind and helpful. Our wedding reception was truly a beautiful memory that I will always cherish.

Alexandera · Married on 05/19/2018

This is a great venue. The view is great and we had a great time.

Melody · Married on 05/04/2018

I could not be more pleased with my experience with saguaro buttes! The Hallstroms were nothing less than incredible. You are paying for the quality you receive. The responsiveness from all staff for all questions as extremely timely. The quality of the venue made my day everything I could dream of. The property assisted in beautiful photographs. CNN imaging delivered incredible photos, and a one of kind high quality video capturing my day. The catering was delicious! Bree's Bakes and Cakes delivered custom cupcakes and cake that i couldn't be more happy with. I highly recommend Saguaro Buttes!

Saguaro Buttes 9

Kayla · Married on 04/14/2018

I was extremely happy with how they did everything. I made a lot of my stuff for the wedding and left them a note on where I wanted stuff and everything came out perfect! It was so magically and I fell in love once I saw it all together!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Saguaro Buttes's reply:

Thank you Kayla, we loved your "Up" theme and how it all looked as well. :) Many blessings in your future.

Christine · Married on 04/07/2018

The venue is nice and private and the owners and staff are pretty responsive. It's nice that you get a lot of the vendors with the packages (DJ, caterer, event coordinator, officiant, etc.). I was worried that they would not be good in the interest of keeping costs down, but they were great! It really was nice to have one less thing to worry about. And don't worry if you don't want to adhere too much to the packages. If you want something reasonable, they'll try to accommodate you as best they can (usually with an associated fee). No regrets!

Julie · Married on 04/06/2018

I couldn’t believe how well run my wedding was! The space is absolutely gorgeous and the staff was amazingly attentive, professional, organized and friendly from the very beginning!

Kelly · Married on 03/23/2018

The process was so easy and everybody was kind and easy to work with. We received such a great value for the price we paid. I highly recommend this venue!

Jessica · Married on 03/16/2018

Everything was perfect! Our event was laid back, but was so much fun and so little hassle.

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 02/25/2018

Saguaro Buttes was absolutely phenomenal to work with. They really made planning a wedding for 200+ people super easy and not stressful at all! The packages they offer are so detailed and to the point that we really didn't have a whole lot of questions. If we did, Sarah and Cindy were always quick to answer. Received replies the next day if not the same day! The entire staff made everything run so smoothly and DJ Rashid was awesome and really helped us make our music selections flow with our night. It was the most beautiful day and received non stop compliments from our guests how beautiful the entire evening was. The food was incredible and the views were breathtaking. Pastor Dave also took the time to get to know us to make our ceremony all about us and I will cherish it forever!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Saguaro Buttes's reply:

Thank you Nicole, you are a sweet bride to work with and we wish you both many blessings on your marriage.

Serena · Married on 12/09/2017

The venue is gorgeous. The response of the team is unmatched, they help you every step of way. No question too small or big to answer. Pastor Dave is great. Many compliments from our guests noting that our ceremony was one of the best they had been too. So many options to make it perfect. Love this venue, so grateful we chose the Buttes for our wedding! Let's not forget the photo ops are to die for!!!

Sent on 02/09/2018
    Saguaro Buttes 10
    Saguaro Buttes 11

Saguaro Buttes's reply:

Thank you Serena, Blessings to you both.

Andrea · Married on 11/25/2017

The staff at Saguaro Buttes were wonderful to work with. They made our wedding night feel magical and easy to plan. They even stayed late on occasion for short meetings to accomodate our work schedules. Highly recommend.

tracy · Married on 10/07/2017

It is a beautiful venue. Dave Cindy and Sara are all awesome to work with. Rashid the DJ probably the best in Tucson.

Jericka · Married on 09/16/2017

I planned my wedding within a month and not ONCE did anyone from SB make me feel stressed or pressured to do something that didn’t fit my image for my dream wedding. Sarah was so helpful and super fast with responses to any and all questions. Dave, the pastor, made the ceremony beautiful and personal after just one meeting with him (and he took some amazing photos ... even better than the professional photographer ;) and Rashid, the DJ, did amazing! He knew exactly what to play to keep the party going and kept everything organized and on schedule without making me feel rushed at any time. Even the staff the night of went over and beyond. We had one gentlemen drive the cart to take us to get pictures by the pond area and he ran, RAN, Inside to get the groom some ice cream before it ran out ?? I couldn’t believe it. Our whole experience was amazing!!! Thank you SB!

Mai-Ling · Married on 07/22/2017

Everything from beginning to end was absolutely phenomenal. From our first tour to the signing of the contract to the taste testing dinner to the rehearsal to the accommodations that were made for us on top of the pleasantness of the staff towards our guests right down to every detail that made our wedding day the most gorgeous day ever and every single second was laid out, planned, and executed flawlessly. Thank you so much for delivering everything you said you would. We appreciate you beyond measure! Sincerely, Mai-Ling and Torrence Brewed

Sent on 08/10/2017

Saguaro Buttes's reply:

Thank you! We wish you and Torrence many blessings in your future.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/17/2017

It was a wonderful experience! I didn't stress about anything! They did all the work and it was to my standards. Great place for any event.

• FutureMrs.DCT

Deirdre · Married on 03/17/2017

I really have to say the experience here was awesome. We had 2 meetings with Cindy, the head wedding coordinator, and everything went so smoothly. Sarah worked under Cindy, and was also very involved. She was my main contact on the day of, and she was great. Any time I emailed them I received a response the next business day. In the week leading up to the wedding I had a lot of last minute questions that I had forgotten to ask, and Sarah was quick to respond. She even responded to me after hours! I was a little concerned about the weather the day of because of the heat we were expecting, but it really was a non-issue. With their packages everything is included: DJ, officiant, and catering. Rashid Hamdan is their house DJ, and he is SOOOOO awesome. Dave (Cindy's husband) was our officiant. The Edge Catering is the house caterer. That was where we had a hiccup. Somehow the vegetarian dishes did not make it to the catering order. Leslie the night manager checked, and it was on the order Cindy sent, but somewhere between Cindy and the chef the vegatarian dishes were dropped. That was not on the venue at all, which is why I still give them 5 stars.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Saguaro Buttes's reply:

Thank you, we apologize again for the vegetarian meal not being sent from the kitchen. I am glad you didn't let it damper your wedding, you were a blessing to work with. Congrats!

Jenn · Married on 09/16/2016

Saguaro Buttes was our first choice location for our wedding and we were thrilled they had dates available for us that fit our short engagement timeline. We met with Dave & Cindy several times to tour, plan, and for premarital counseling and each time was personal to us a couple. The site itself is amazing--the view is stunning and the choice of outdoor ceremony space is great. Our entire wedding day experience went without a problem and we are so glad we choose this venue!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Saguaro Buttes's reply:

Thank you and Bless you with many years of marriage. :)

Elif · Married on 09/04/2016

Cindy was so helpful and responsive to all my questions and emails. Saguaro Buttes made my wedding much more beautiful and lovely than I could ever dreamed. Thanks!! :)

Sent on 09/06/2016

Thank you Elif!

We got married at Saguaro Buttes in March and it was magical. The staff there is absolutely phenomenal. Definitely HIGHLY reccomend booking this venue.

Sent on 04/08/2016

Saguaro Buttes's reply:

Thank you for taking time to give us a review.

Everything turn out way better than we expected. Everyone there was very kind and helpful. They made the day go smoothly and stress free. My husband and I really love it there.

Amy · Married on 02/27/2016

Amazing Wedding and Cindy is so easy to work with and Dave did an amazing job with our ceremony.

• User6195923 · 2+ years ago

We loved having our wedding at Saguaro Buttes. The staff was helpful and responsive to our needs. Cindy was a flexible and intuitive wedding planner. The venue is gorgeous and so well maintained.

Hilary · Married on 02/13/2016

The wedding was perfect and they took care of everything very well. I would recommend them to anyone that is getting married!!! I never felt like my needs were not being met, and they were so flexible with me. The did have to shut down the bar for a little while because they worried about the consumption level. I completely understood and they communicated well with me about it. I couldn't have had a better wedding!!!

Natasha · Married on 12/05/2015

It was like a fairy tale. Simply beautiful.