Saguaro Buttes Reviews

199 Reviews for Saguaro Buttes

• Molly

Molly Hutchison · Getting married on 03/03/2021

Best Day Ever!

We had an amazing wedding here! They were so helpful and professional. I hardly worried about anything the day of our wedding! Would 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 07/07/2020
  • Holly

Holly Berlongieri · Married on 10/22/2020

Top Quality

The staff were amazing and we loved how well we were taken care of!

Sent on 01/01/2021

Denisha Ames · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing All Around!

This venue is beautiful and located away from the city. So if you’re looking for an intimate yet beautiful venue this is it.

Also, the people who work there are amazing and very responsive. From the day I booked the venue leading all the way up to my wedding day they were on top of everything. Even during this crazy pandemic they took care of us.

I would definitely recommend if someone is looking for a intimate and beautiful scenery.

Sent on 12/30/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Wilson · Married on 09/11/2020

Dave and Team were Amazing

If you are getting married in Tucson, look no further! The team at Saguaro Buttes were amazing. They say there is no wedding that is perfect, well I have to disagree. Everyone went above and beyond even during this pandemic. Dave married us and did an exceptional job. We had numerous complements regarding him. Thanks so much Saguaro Buttes!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Sarah Fischer · Married on 08/29/2020

Great venue

Everyone was so helpful and pleasant to work with. They helped us create an amazing wedding and were flexible to work with during COVID.

Sent on 11/12/2020
  • Adrienne

Adrienne Umaguing · Married on 04/17/2020

Best Day our Lives

Saguaro Buttes was my husband and I’s first choice for having our reception. We immediately fell in love with the location, which is unrivaled being next to the Saguaro National Park. We had our reception outside by the pond, and it was just astoundingly gorgeous at night. Thee stone arches on the dance floor, the lit up pond with mini waterfalls, and strung up lights over the grass area made for some beautiful photo opportunities. Meeting the wonderful staff and the multitude of inclusive wedding packages instantly sealed the deal. Sarah and Natalie were so incredible to work with, and really turned all my dreams into reality. Cindy was so attentive and easy to reach as well, and was so knowledgeable in answering all my questions! They were so very easy to reach all throughout the wedding process, and was so kind to accommodate some last minute frantic changes in the final weeks leading up to the wedding. And a big shout out to DJ Rashid of Harmony Entertainment who is, without a doubt, the best DJ ever. The reception went so incredibly smooth, and it’s all thanks to him being so attentive to the flow of the night and attention to us sand our guests. He even taught us how to do the wobble!! Nanette at Picture me Photo setup up the most wonderful photobooth for our guests. We have such a beloved memento from our wedding, where our guests took photos, placed them in a guest book and signed next to them. Bar None Bartending had the kindest, and generous bartender that pretty much made any drink my guests and I could think of! And Edge Catering provided the most delicious catering (no seriously, my guests kept saying how delicious all the food was), and their waiters were so skilled and diligent! Even when we had to postpone our wedding, they made it so unbelievably easy to reschedule and really worked with us to have a very safe, and fun wedding. Saguaro Buttes is phenomenal at what they do. With my husband and I being front line health care workers, the success of our recent wedding meant so much to us, and really boosted our morale. We simply cannot thank them enough for playing such a huge part in making our wedding day the best day of our lives.

Sent on 11/30/2020

Rochelle.cannon@yahoo.com · Married on 03/20/2020

Amazing venue with beautiful views and amazing people

They were the most understanding, helpful and accommodating staff. They really made our day beautiful. Thank you too everyone.

Sent on 07/05/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Nicoli · Married on 03/07/2020

Beautiful . Very attentive to my needs and wants

They were there every step of the way. Answered every question every time I had one,which was often .

Sent on 07/13/2020
  • Jemima

Jemima · Married on 02/08/2020

Our Dream Wedding!

Where do I even begin?? Our wedding took place on February 8th, 2020.
    Our wedding venue was amazing from the beginning. Saguaro Buttes was the first venue we toured as we prepared for our journey, my husband and I fell in love with the place on our first visit. We chose to still look at other venues in case we loved something else just as equally but we always came back to Saguaro Buttes. Pastor Dave always the amazing tour guide took us around every time to show us the place. He built rapport with us and our children. His wife Cindy was always equally welcoming and would answer every question we had or came up. Our coordinators Natalie and Sarah were amazing. They made available everything we needed on our wedding day. The DJ, Rashid was great! Everyone at our wedding enjoyed the music he played and the extra fun games he did with the crowd. Also, we celebrated our daughters 5th Birthday the same day and he got all our guests to sing her, "Happy Birthday". She had the time of her life!! The food was so delicious, we still have guests tell us how amazing the food was. Our wedding was just hands down the best day of our lives apart from the day our children were born. I cannot thank Pastor Dave, Cindy, and their employees for making our Wedding Day and our daughters Birthday one to remember.
    THE HARRINGTONS

Sent on 07/03/2020
  • Maia

Maia Alice Rose Schneider · Married on 02/01/2020

Perfect wedding experience!

Working with Saguaro Buttes for our wedding was a great experience. We primarily worked with Natalie and Sarah who were both so responsive, helpful, and accommodating. Saguaro Buttes took care of so many things for us including decorations, catering, bar tending, and DJ services. The venue itself is beautiful with many options for indoor and outdoor activities.

If you're looking for an inclusive venue with helpful employees for a great price, Saguaro Buttes is the place to go!

Sent on 06/25/2020

Lindy · Married on 01/18/2020

Just stunning!!

Our wedding was absolutely amazing! Saguaro Buttes was the best decision we made! The process was easy with the option to choose various packages, the views just stunning and staff/Paster were soo helpful and responsive to all our needs!! It turned out even better than we could have imagined! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Cari · Married on 12/07/2019

The ultimate fairytale! My dream wedding come true!

Look no further!!! You have found your dream venue! Not only are the grounds beautiful, but the staff and every single person involved were AMAZING to work with! They have every single detail thought of and anything else you could imagine. We received so many compliments from our guests and it was such a magical time! We went in for a tour and just fell in love with the venue and had such an amazing experience from that first meeting with Pastor Dave and Sarah the coordinator, they took care of everything! They really know what they are doing and set you up with nothing but great choices for vendors and were just such a pleasure to work with. They really care and take pride in what they do and are nothing but genuine throughout the whole process. We were truly blown away by their kindness and attention to detail and their real desire to make your dreams come true. We had Pastor Dave as our officiant and all of our guests loved the ceremony and he really made it personal and fun! We really loved the whole experience. I emailed tons of venues/resorts in Tucson and never felt comfortable with what they would offer for the cost and honestly felt upset and cheated before even spending a dime. Then I found Saguaro Buttes. It seemed too good to be true! Pastor Dave, his wife Cindy, and Sarah the coordinator (and all staff) have nothing but love and passion for what they do and it truly shows. Thank you to all at Saguaro Buttes for making our dreams come true and exceeding any and all expectations!!! We can't wait to come back for church one Sunday soon! We just loved every minute of our experience!!!

Sent on 02/09/2020

Jamie · Married on 10/05/2019

Gorgeous and helpful

The venue was everything I wanted and they definitely cared about what we wanted and needed. Beautiful background with the lake and mountains and sunset!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Kendra · Married on 09/19/2019

A dream venue

The staff at Saguaro Buttes were completely amazing! So helpful every step of the way. I’m beyond thrilled with the outcome with our choice of venue. I would highly recommend Saguaro Buttes to anyone looking for an amazing venue! Sarah and Natalie were a joy to work with! Thank you so very much!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Allison Lander · Married on 08/03/2019

Saguaro Buttes was amazing

This venue was amazing they have great packages available for every event size. We had our wedding there in August and it was overcast with some rain here and there and the staff had umbrellas for guest and back up plans for every situation. All the decorations and table were done by the staff and we didn't have to worry about a thing and at the end of the night they had it packed up and ready to go so we didn't have to run around and stress. Also you get to bring in your own alcohol which is really nice. Pastor Dave created a beautiful ceremony personalized to me and my husband. 10/10 I would recommend this venue to any couple looking for a wedding venue!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Liz · Married on 05/17/2019

Dream wedding with the Dream Team!

I cannot begin to describe how beautiful our wedding day was. Thank you to all the staff, Cindy, Sarah, Natalie, all the team behind doors and Pastor Dave. Your professionalism and honesty made us feel comfortable since day one. You exceeded every expectation we never knew we had. May God continue to bless you and your families in every aspect of your lives.
    From our overfilled hearts with joy and gratitude, we thank you.

The Elizondo's.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Amy · Married on 03/21/2019

Overall wonderful experience!

I came into my wedding knowing nothing about weddings! They were so helpful with everything and everything went smoothly on wedding day! I was looking for a venue with most everything included and Saguaro Buttes delivered!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Victoria Pallanes · Married on 03/09/2019

Great venue, awesome set up, loved it all around.

Saguaro Butte is an amazing view! Love it

Sent on 04/30/2019

Kaylee · Married on 02/23/2019

Our wedding was perfect

Great venue to work with! Our wedding turned out better than we could have imagined.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Rebekah Delbridge · Married on 02/03/2019

Dream wedding day

I am so thankful we chose this venue. Incredible staff that made the day a breeze. Easy to work with at every step. It’s a beautiful location and a very well maintained property. The in house DJ was fantastic. So many comments from my guest saying they loved him and he did a wonderful job. I would not change a single things about my wedding, and that definitely had to do with the ease of working with saguaro buttes.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Ashley · Married on 01/20/2019

Perfect wedding day

My wedding was on January 20th,2019 at saguaro buttes and it was honestly a perfect day. All the staff is very friendly, attentive, and accommodating. Their in house dj is super fun, the catering has some of the best food I’ve ever tasted and they will help you out if anyone has special dietary needs, the wedding planners/coordinators/all saguaro buttes staff are excellent and they help you along through out the entire process making your wedding day super easy to plan. The views are perfect for pictures and wedding day scenery and their bridal/groom suites for getting ready are beautiful and perfect. This was the only place I looked at and booked my wedding date the day of my tour. They also give great discounts for different seasons and you have the option to use their officiant or bring in your own. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Emily · Married on 12/12/2018

Saguaro Buttes

Great staff, beautiful venue, very reasonable prices!! We loved our wedding at Saguaro Buttes. Everyone from Sara to Dave to Rashid was amazing. The food catered by Edge was delicious, the bartender that came with the venue was so sweet. Check it out and see if it's a fit! We loved it here and planning was a breeze.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Kelsy Davis · Married on 12/09/2018

Absolutely loved getting married here!

We are so happy we decided to use Saguaro Buttes as our wedding venue. They were so easy to work with, listened to us, answered any and all questions we had and made our day so very special! Absolutely beautiful place to get married!

Chelsey · Married on 12/08/2018

Dream come true!

Saguaro Buttes is an incredible venue! They made all of our wedding dreams come true. Would recommend to anyone and everyone, 100%

• Y

Yareny · Married on 12/01/2018

This place is everything and more!

Everything was perfect! The package we got included everything we only had to worry about photographer, extra decorations, cake, and everything we wore. We didnt have to worry about anything because Sarah was always a life saver she would respond quickly and be very helpful. The place was better then expected day of the wedding. Everything was planned out perfectly and came out perfectly. Rashid the DJ was really cool everyone loved him. It was the best day ever!