Saguaro Buttes Reviews

Saguaro Buttes 6
Saguaro Buttes 7

Lindy · Getting married on 01/18/2020

Just stunning!!

Our wedding was absolutely amazing! Saguaro Buttes was the best decision we made! The process was easy with the option to choose various packages, the views just stunning and staff/Paster were soo helpful and responsive to all our needs!! It turned out even better than we could have imagined! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Liz · Married on 05/17/2019

Dream wedding with the Dream Team!

I cannot begin to describe how beautiful our wedding day was. Thank you to all the staff, Cindy, Sarah, Natalie, all the team behind doors and Pastor Dave. Your professionalism and honesty made us feel comfortable since day one. You exceeded every expectation we never knew we had. May God continue to bless you and your families in every aspect of your lives.
    From our overfilled hearts with joy and gratitude, we thank you.

The Elizondo's.

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Saguaro Buttes 8
    Saguaro Buttes 9
    Saguaro Buttes 10

Amy · Married on 03/21/2019

Overall wonderful experience!

I came into my wedding knowing nothing about weddings! They were so helpful with everything and everything went smoothly on wedding day! I was looking for a venue with most everything included and Saguaro Buttes delivered!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Victoria Pallanes · Married on 03/09/2019

Great venue, awesome set up, loved it all around.

Saguaro Butte is an amazing view! Love it

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Saguaro Buttes 11

Kaylee · Married on 02/23/2019

Our wedding was perfect

Great venue to work with! Our wedding turned out better than we could have imagined.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Rebekah Delbridge · Married on 02/03/2019

Dream wedding day

I am so thankful we chose this venue. Incredible staff that made the day a breeze. Easy to work with at every step. It’s a beautiful location and a very well maintained property. The in house DJ was fantastic. So many comments from my guest saying they loved him and he did a wonderful job. I would not change a single things about my wedding, and that definitely had to do with the ease of working with saguaro buttes.

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Saguaro Buttes 16
    Saguaro Buttes 17

Ashley · Married on 01/20/2019

Perfect wedding day

My wedding was on January 20th,2019 at saguaro buttes and it was honestly a perfect day. All the staff is very friendly, attentive, and accommodating. Their in house dj is super fun, the catering has some of the best food I’ve ever tasted and they will help you out if anyone has special dietary needs, the wedding planners/coordinators/all saguaro buttes staff are excellent and they help you along through out the entire process making your wedding day super easy to plan. The views are perfect for pictures and wedding day scenery and their bridal/groom suites for getting ready are beautiful and perfect. This was the only place I looked at and booked my wedding date the day of my tour. They also give great discounts for different seasons and you have the option to use their officiant or bring in your own. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Kelsy Davis · Married on 12/09/2018

Absolutely loved getting married here!

We are so happy we decided to use Saguaro Buttes as our wedding venue. They were so easy to work with, listened to us, answered any and all questions we had and made our day so very special! Absolutely beautiful place to get married!

Chelsey · Married on 12/08/2018

Dream come true!

Saguaro Buttes is an incredible venue! They made all of our wedding dreams come true. Would recommend to anyone and everyone, 100%

• Y

Yareny · Married on 12/01/2018

This place is everything and more!

Everything was perfect! The package we got included everything we only had to worry about photographer, extra decorations, cake, and everything we wore. We didnt have to worry about anything because Sarah was always a life saver she would respond quickly and be very helpful. The place was better then expected day of the wedding. Everything was planned out perfectly and came out perfectly. Rashid the DJ was really cool everyone loved him. It was the best day ever!

• Janet

Janet · Married on 11/08/2018

We felt at ease.

I would choose Saguaro Buttes 100 times again.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Saguaro Buttes 18
    Saguaro Buttes 19

Lorelei · Married on 11/03/2018

Saguaro Buttes

We had a spectacular wedding at Saguaro Buttes.! We had people sending US thank you note for inviting them to our wedding! They were so flexible with the music and video we wanted incorporated and additional decor that we added. They were easily available throughout our entire process and so much fun to work with. I feel like we inherited new friends at Saguaro Buttes. Wonderful people out there! Lorelei and Tom Neiburger

Jeri Ring · Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful setting and outstanding customer service

What a wonderful experience! Even with rain threatening, the staff remained calm, patient, and flexible. The staff was never in the way, it always there when you needed them. Beautiful setting with outstanding customer service!

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Saguaro Buttes 20
    Saguaro Buttes 21
    Saguaro Buttes 22
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/15/2018

9/15/2018.

We had the most stress-free experience throughout the entire planning process! We would recommend this beautiful venue to everyone

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Saguaro Buttes 23

Krista · Married on 07/01/2018

Everyone we worked with at Saguaro Buttes was super kind and helpful. Our wedding reception was truly a beautiful memory that I will always cherish.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Alexandera · Married on 05/19/2018

This is a great venue. The view is great and we had a great time.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Melody · Married on 05/04/2018

I could not be more pleased with my experience with saguaro buttes! The Hallstroms were nothing less than incredible. You are paying for the quality you receive. The responsiveness from all staff for all questions as extremely timely. The quality of the venue made my day everything I could dream of. The property assisted in beautiful photographs. CNN imaging delivered incredible photos, and a one of kind high quality video capturing my day. The catering was delicious! Bree's Bakes and Cakes delivered custom cupcakes and cake that i couldn't be more happy with. I highly recommend Saguaro Buttes!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Saguaro Buttes 24

Kayla · Married on 04/14/2018

I was extremely happy with how they did everything. I made a lot of my stuff for the wedding and left them a note on where I wanted stuff and everything came out perfect! It was so magically and I fell in love once I saw it all together!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Saguaro Buttes's reply:

Thank you Kayla, we loved your "Up" theme and how it all looked as well. :) Many blessings in your future.

Christine · Married on 04/07/2018

The venue is nice and private and the owners and staff are pretty responsive. It's nice that you get a lot of the vendors with the packages (DJ, caterer, event coordinator, officiant, etc.). I was worried that they would not be good in the interest of keeping costs down, but they were great! It really was nice to have one less thing to worry about. And don't worry if you don't want to adhere too much to the packages. If you want something reasonable, they'll try to accommodate you as best they can (usually with an associated fee). No regrets!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Julie · Married on 04/06/2018

I couldn’t believe how well run my wedding was! The space is absolutely gorgeous and the staff was amazingly attentive, professional, organized and friendly from the very beginning!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Kelly · Married on 03/23/2018

The process was so easy and everybody was kind and easy to work with. We received such a great value for the price we paid. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/16/2018

Everything was perfect! Our event was laid back, but was so much fun and so little hassle.

Sent on 04/19/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 02/25/2018

Saguaro Buttes was absolutely phenomenal to work with. They really made planning a wedding for 200+ people super easy and not stressful at all! The packages they offer are so detailed and to the point that we really didn't have a whole lot of questions. If we did, Sarah and Cindy were always quick to answer. Received replies the next day if not the same day! The entire staff made everything run so smoothly and DJ Rashid was awesome and really helped us make our music selections flow with our night. It was the most beautiful day and received non stop compliments from our guests how beautiful the entire evening was. The food was incredible and the views were breathtaking. Pastor Dave also took the time to get to know us to make our ceremony all about us and I will cherish it forever!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Saguaro Buttes's reply:

Thank you Nicole, you are a sweet bride to work with and we wish you both many blessings on your marriage.

Serena · Married on 12/09/2017

The venue is gorgeous. The response of the team is unmatched, they help you every step of way. No question too small or big to answer. Pastor Dave is great. Many compliments from our guests noting that our ceremony was one of the best they had been too. So many options to make it perfect. Love this venue, so grateful we chose the Buttes for our wedding! Let's not forget the photo ops are to die for!!!

Sent on 02/09/2018
    Saguaro Buttes 25
    Saguaro Buttes 26

Saguaro Buttes's reply:

Thank you Serena, Blessings to you both.