Sagets Formal Wear Reviews

182 | Drexel Hill, PA

182 Reviews for Sagets Formal Wear

Dimitry · Married on 07/10/2016

Jimmy and the team are fantastic! They helped me through the whole process of getting a tux for myself and my groomsmen. The whole process went very smoothly and they were always flexible and available. They also offer additional day of services that really make the processes easier.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Matthew · Married on 07/02/2016

Sagets was one of the best choices we made while planning our wedding. Their service was second to none and their professionalism was awesome. Our tuxedos were all perfect and they made the experience a lot of fun. I would not look anywhere else to book tuxedos for a wedding.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Jimmy and his staff were a pleasure to work with. They are truly committed to providing superior customer service and the tuxes for the day of our wedding looked amazing. We also hired Jimmy for dressing services the day of that everyone was really impressed with especially the photographers as it allowed them to get all the shots they needed and not get wrapped up in helping the guys get ready. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/04/2016

They were one of the best vendors I had for my wedding. I hope that there is another time in my life that I can use them. Greg was the greatest and whenever I called he knew exactly who I was and it was just overall great customer service.

Sent on 08/05/2016

Best formal wear business around. So good we travelled a little further but well worth it. We had a complete out of town wedding party with the exception of my husband. They worked with every individual and made sure every piece was completely perfect. The guys looked great and it was a great service that they picked up the tuxedos at the hotel the next day. They have a great selection and the colors matched the girls' dresses perfectly. No matter how many times we visited or called they never made us feel anything but important and like their most important client. I even had my mother of the bride dress altered there. The tailor or exceptional. The customer services and the friendliness of their team is beyond anything I have ever experienced. Use them - I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Kristy · Married on 05/14/2016

I would never recommend any other Tux shop besides Sagets to anyone I am in contact with. All the workers specifically Jimmy and Jake were great with all aspects of dealing with my now husband and I's wedding. For instance my mom's dress was ordered and we were given a swatch to match my dad's tie and pocket square, once my mom's dress came in the color swatch we were given so the girls picked out a tie to closely match and then Jimmy was able to take the extra material from my mom's dress and make a pocket square. Also on the day of my wedding our best man was putting his jacket on and he was fitted properly but ended up finding out the jacket he got was the correct size but the person before him took the jacket in 3 sizes so Jimmy and his staff fixed the problem within 5 minutes.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Adam · Married on 05/14/2016

Simply put, if you're looking for tuxes at Joseph A. Bank, Men's Wearhouse, or Presidential Tuxedo, you are going to work with amateurs who may have a high school education and might have worn a tux to their prom six year ago! Additionally, if you go to any of Saget's competitors, they have one--MAYBE two--slim, modern fit tuxedos for you to chose from, and they're going to charge you $230+ for that tux. Then, a kid with no clue what a gorge, peak lapel, shall lapel, or formal cuff are will "fit" you so poorly that you look like a clown on the most important day of your life!

Jim, is a professional! He has a myriad of tuxedo brands, looks, and fits for you to choose from. He pays attention to the details when putting your tux together, and will offer fantastic recommendations for your event. I wore a black/black/black tux for my wedding ceremony and he recommended I change into a white "smoking" jacket for my reception. Best suggestion, and an even better decision to listen to him! Super classy!

Also, everyone of my groomsmen were from hours outside of Philadelphia. With the network Jim works with, everyone was able to be fitted close to their homes for convenience, and when they arrived in Philadelphia, Jim had the sizes the submitted as well as a "backup" tux in case of a misfit! He had everything taken care of and everything worked out perfectly! He also worked closely with our wedding hotels, and we were able to leave all the tuxedos at the front desk the next morning for him to pick-up!

I can't say enough great things about Saget's! They made my wedding day a breeze, and I looked great!

Thanks, Jim!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Richard · Married on 05/07/2016

Jimmy, and his team, at Saget's Formal Wear did an outstanding job providing tuxes for me, the groom, and my large wedding party. 12 tuxedos were rented in all. Several of the guys were measured remotely, out of town and out of state. All the tuxes fit and looked great! A special thanks goes to Saget's tuxedo supplier Sarno & Sons. I rented my first tuxes at Sagets of Drexel Hill in the late 80s for proms. And, I wouldn't go anywhere else for my wedding. A month later, Saget's dressed me and my brother's groomsmen for his wedding too.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Matthew · Married on 04/30/2016

Jimmy and his team are first class from start to finish. From the second you walk into the door at Sagets, Jimmy makes you feel comfortable and welcome. He has a talent for being flexible to your needs, all while offering creative solutions to achieve the look you want. His tuxedos are very high quality (and affordable!) and his team goes the extra mile to make sure you look your best. I have a difficult body type to fit, and Jimmy customized a tuxedo to make sure I looked amazing. I would highly recommend his "Day of Wedding Services"! Having him there the day of helping us get dressed really eased our minds and he helped guide the photographer to get some great "getting ready" shots...not to mention we had an emergency with the hotel shuttle and he jumped right in to help solve it! I can't say enough about him and his team. I HIGHLY recommend them! If you want to look the best, you have to go to the best and Sagets is just that!

Sent on 05/19/2016
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 03/11/2016

Any time you go to a wedding where the groom is complimented on his attire just as much as the bride, you've found a good tuxedo shop. Matt and his groomsmen opted for beautiful black tuxedos that were a nice slim fit. When we selected them, Jimmy and Jake at Saget's were so helpful in showing us every option and customization. They really helped us find exactly what we were looking for. The tuxedos fit every guy perfectly. The best part was that they showed us an ivory dinner jacket, which Matt changed into for the introductions into the reception. It was a great moment that lots of people talked about our complimented us on. It was just something else to take our wedding to the next level. We were really happy with the service at Saget's and will be sending many people there in the future.

Sent on 03/24/2016

Sagets completely exceeded our expectations. They were accommodating, professional and very friendly. We dealt with Greg at the Phoenixville location. He was especially helpful when there was a last minute color issue with the groomsmen vests. He took care of it and put my mind at ease that it would be taken care of in time for our wedding... And it was! I I am a serious planner and when I wanted to work with them prior to when they were used to other brides coming in, they were very flexible and accommodating to my schedule. I definitely recommend using Sagets!

Sent on 06/28/2016

We had a new year's eve wedding with a large bridal party and several out of town groomsmen. Jimmy and his team did a FANTASTIC job fitting myself, the groomsmen, ring bearer, and both fathers. Everything was perfect from top notch fitting, to helping pick the styles, getting us a great price, and being responsive to any of our needs. Everyone involved had a GREAT experience at Saget's, something many do not get at a Men's Warehouse or Joseph A. Banks. They went above and beyond and I couldn't have better things to say about using them for our wedding. The bridal party looked sharp to ring in the new year!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Daniel · Married on 12/19/2015

Jimmy and his crew did a fantastic job. It was truly a great experience. Sagets has all the latest in men's fashion. Jimmy made sure that everyone looked terrific and that everything was perfect from our bow-ties all the way down to our shoes. He made sure that every detail was covered so that we didn't have to worry at all. He also gave us suggestions on how to wear the tux through out the day. For instance, untie the bowties the last hour of the reception and get a photo of all the guys on the dance floor. That photo we took of all my buds is one of my favorites. Make sure to use Sagets for your wedding fellas, you will be very happy with the service!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Josh · Married on 12/12/2015

We visited the Phoenixville location for wedding tuxes and it was clearly the perfect choice! Sue was amazing and very helpful! She made our experience great. Everyone in the store was fantastic and their options were amazing. We have and will continue to recommend Sagets to everyone know with wedding needs!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Brian · Married on 11/28/2015

Sagets Formal Wear provides a passionate & personalized approach to finding & fitting your wedding tuxedo. The entire process was smooth. They were very organized in handling a large group of groomsmen. Prices are comparable. Personal touch is second to none. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Sagets Formal Wear went above and beyond with every detail for our wedding day. We rented tuxedos for the groom, groomsmen, and fathers of the bride and groom. Jimmy and his staff were extremely passionate, personable, and helpful throughout the entire process. With a large wedding party consisting of mainly out-of-town groomsmen, Jimmy was able to ensure that every tuxedo had a perfect fit (even during a holiday weekend). The personal touch of Jimmy and his staff can't be beat with a wide array of styles to choose from. We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 12/24/2015

There's a bit of a backstory with my whole tux situation. Originally, I was with Mens Warehouse, and i chose this place because of the ability for my out of town groomsmen to easily pick-up their tuxedos. There were other issues i had there, but this review is for Sagets and not MW, but the main point here was that MW called me 4 weeks before the wedding saying that my tux was on back ordered for a month past my weeding day, so I cancelled that order, and remembered a bridal show i was at at Mendenhall Inn, and Sagets was the recommended vendor. So I went in for an appointment, and I have no clue why I didn't choose this place in the first place.

Greg and his team here were wonderful, they got me going with what I needed with my tuxedo, as well as my groomsmen, and they made it easy for those out-of-towners. I thought it would be difficult for them, but it was quite easy from the sound of it. One thing i really liked, and which is the most important, is that when iw as trying on the different styles they had, once i found then one, I felt like a groom, and not a number like I did at MW before. They were were very personal and professional throughout the entire process, kept me up-to-date on all updates not only for myself but also for my groomsmen, and they also picked up our tuxedos at Mendenhall Inn the day after the wedding, which was awesome and one less thing to worry about for us.

So my great thanks goes out to Greg and his team at Sagets, they were excellent in every aspect, and I would definitely use them again if the need arises!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Had a wonderful experience with Sagets. They were nice, professional, and extremely helpful. They were also very flexible when I lost some weight before my wedding and had to go down a tux size a week before the wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Jimmy and his team are great!!! They were super accommodating, which was very helpful as most of the bridal party was from out of town. Great selection to choose from, and all the men looked super sharp. Jimmy worked hard to make sure everyone had a tux that fit them well, even my 11 year old nephew. Would definitely use them again!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Danielle · Married on 08/22/2015

Sagets Formal Wear was amazing. They were extremely helpful in selecting the right look for my event. Alyssa and Alex helped the guys get the right sized suit so they looked polished for the day. I would absolutely recommend Sagets for any formal wear needs!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Jimmy and team are wonderful - old school focus on service and high quality product coupled with modern communication/ease of booking using e-mail/website. The men in the wedding party looked impeccable and very handsome thanks to Jimmy's keen eye! Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Andrea · Married on 06/13/2015

The whole team at Sagets was friendly and responsive. The tux choices were plenty and of good quality. The guys, especially my husband, looked great!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Jimmy and his staff were excellent to work with. Everything was stress free and as expected, despite a condensed timeline.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Julia · Married on 04/18/2015

My husband looked amazing in his tuxedo from Sagets Formal Wear. Jimmy, the owner, was incredibly attentive and responsive and gave very helpful input about sizes and colors for all of the men in our wedding party. He also made a trip to our house to do a fitting for our ring bearer! Everyone at Sagets went above and beyond for us. They are great to work with!

Sent on 05/14/2015

I got my Tuxedo for free because of a wedding fair I attended less a month to our wedding. They fulfilled their promise without any hassle. The tailor I met at the store was very professional, helpful and patient. I tried different sizes and cuts of tuxedo before we arrived at a perfect one. The customer service was great.

Sent on 07/22/2015