Sagets Formal Wear Reviews

182 | Drexel Hill, PA

182 Reviews for Sagets Formal Wear

Nicole · Married on 05/25/2018

I thought finding suits for my husband/wedding party was going to be one of the easier lifts during our wedding planning--boy was I wrong. We made the mistake of going to Men's Warehouse first. We knew we wanted gray suits for our wedding party and we knew we didn't want to make our groomsmen buy a suit that they may never wear again, so renting was our first choice. They had ONE style/color gray suit for rent--ONE!

Thankfully, after doing more research we came across Sagets and we were sold immediately. Sagets has a HUGE selection of suits for purchase or for rent (we had multiple styles/colors of gray suits to choose from) and they had no problem spending a ton of time helping us decide on what fit our vision while also offering suggestions along the way. We had a few groomsmen who were coming in from out of town, and Sagets made the process of getting their measurements a breeze. We also loved that Sagets offer to pick up suits from the hotel the next day, leaving us the ability to go down the shore to keep celebrating and not worry about running the suits back to their store. Our groomsmen and my husband looked AMAZING on our wedding day--the suits fit perfectly and the quality was high-end.

The staff there is not only professional, but treat you like family. You can tell they take their business seriously and it shows. I love them so much that I am also using them for gown preservation. I would and will recommend Sagets to everyone I know! Thank you, Alyssa, Jimmy, and Sophia for making our wedding day one for the books.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Alex · Married on 05/19/2018

Jimmy is the man! We used Saget's Formal Wear to rent tuxes for my groomsmen and to build a custom tux for the groom. He was personable and professional and spent tons of time going over all of our options. The custom tux fit perfectly and looked fantastic! The groomsmen's tuxes all arrived on time and Jimmy was available to make any last minute alterations that were needed. He even picked up the tuxes at the hotel the morning after the wedding! Overall it was an incredible experience and I can't recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Dan · Married on 05/05/2018

Choosing Sagets was the best decision I could have made for my wedding tuxes. I went into the process not having a clue where to get tuxes from. I researched reviews online of a bunch of places and felt overwhelmed, because all of them had generally good reviews but some really bad ones which made me nervous. I only chose Sagets because my friend used them, and feel very, very lucky I did. Not only was the whole team extremely friendly, helpful, and insanely easy to work with, but they even overnighted a few items to us the day before the wedding. We worked mostly with Alyssa but also Jimmy and the rest of the team, and they all were awesome. They were great with the out of town groomsmen, the dads, and my groomsmen in the Philly area. I really can't say enough about how great of an experience we had with Sagets and I could not recommend them any more strongly. If you aren't sure what to do about tuxes/suits for your wedding, I guarantee you won't regret going with Sagets.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Chris · Married on 05/05/2018

I used Sagets' services for my wedding on May 5, 2018 and I couldn't have been more happy with my experience. Jimmy was a consummate professional, very easy to work with and, most importantly, the tuxedos looked fantastic! I also used Sagets' custom clothing service to design custom dress shirts as a gift for my groomsmen. The guys all loved their shirts so I would recommend taking advantage of that service as well.

Sent on 08/02/2018
  • Timothy

Timothy · Married on 02/06/2018

Amazing experience working with Sagets

Jimmy was amazing to work with very professional even came to the hotel to make alterations for my groomsmen when needed.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Nick · Married on 01/26/2018

Very professional and curtious I will return there for future business.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Amanda · Married on 12/08/2017

Sagets was extremely easy to work with. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating, and all of the guys in our wedding looked fantastic! My husband worked with Jimmy to design a custom shirt, which turned out great! The quality of the products are outstanding and the prices are very reasonable! I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Matthew · Married on 11/18/2017

Unbelievable service. The tux fit like it was made personally for me. The staff was great! Went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was great!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Paul · Married on 10/29/2017

I recently had a custom tuxedo made for my October 2017 wedding by Sagets formal wear and I cannot say enough great things about my experience. Jimmy Buchakjian is the nicest guy and such an amazing expert at his job as a tailor! His staff is just as amazing as he is! From the beginning to the end....our experience was great. Working with Jimmy from my very first fitting until Jimmy personally dressing my Uncle (my best man) and me on my wedding day was such a fun time. Being a guy and having the option to either rent a tux or have one custom made... I cannot recommend enough; going the custom route!!! I had the inside of my jacket personalized with several very meaningful memories that I wouldn’t have been able to do if I rented my tux.

Jimmy treated us like family and I can honestly say he is as sincere as they come!!! What a great guy to have to add his finishing touch... on your wedding day! What I haven’t said yet.... is that my tuxedo fit me perfectly and it was besigned beautifully!
    Sincerely
    Paul M.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Dan · Married on 10/13/2017

Saget's was flexible and extraordinarily helpful through the whole process! We had an especially large party, and they made sure all of our tuxes were ready on time and correctly fitted. They handled all of our alterations in-house on the day of pick-up. On the wedding day, everyone looked great!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Julia · Married on 10/07/2017

Sagets was extremely easy to work with and very helpful in picking out the tuxedos for our big day!! They really worked with all of the guys to get them fitted, and everyone looked so handsome on the day of!! They were very convenient, hard working to get you exactly what you want, polite, and kind. We loved going there, and highly recommend using them for your wedding!! We encountered no problems using them, everything came in early and fit perfectly on the day.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/23/2017

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!
    The staff was a pleasure to work with. Communication, whether it be through email or over the phone, was exceptional. Getting measured and fitted for clothes can be awkward at times but the staff at Saget’s made me feel comfortable and welcome. The tuxedos were perfect. They arrived for pick up earlier than they were originally estimated to come in. I would definitely recommend this store to friends. If I have to rent out a tuxedo again I will absolutely be going to Saget’s!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Max · Married on 09/22/2017

Sagets was excellent. From the top down, the service was outstanding and the tuxedos were phenomenal. I highly recommend them! James and his staff are awesome!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Nicholas · Married on 09/16/2017

Saget's was a referral for a friend from another wedding, and boy, was it the best decision I made! Jimmy and all of his staff were very professional, caring, helpful, flexible, and just made the whole process as smooth and as easy as possible. The tuxes were absolutely sharp as can be and it made me and my groomsmen look our best! You get what you pay for at Saget's, for sure. Overall, an absolute great experience, and I recommend this place to anyone! The best part about it - I made a friend out of Jimmy; and also got to know the rest of his staff very well. The custom shirts he made for me and my groomsmen were incredible, and I plan to go back to Saget's for my own custom suit!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Sal · Married on 09/15/2017

Let me start off by saying how good myself and the groomsmen looked! I don't think we could look any better than we did on the day of the wedding. For the same price as Men's Warehouse or any other place, I couldn't of chosen a better place than Jimmy at Sagets. None of the groomsmen nor I had any major issues with the suits, besides minor alterations that took maybe 10 minutes of time to fix. I also had a custom shirt made complimentary and I also bought my best man one as part of his gift. I have had nothing but great things said to me at the wedding about the suits and will be a returning customer for a full suit in the near future!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Alexa · Married on 09/15/2017

My husband and I were instantly at ease from the second we walked in and met Jimmy. Picking out tuxedos and shoes was so laid back, and with his expertise and amazing reputation, we knew we could trust Jimmy with anything for our bridal party. My husband got a custom made dress shirt to wear with his tuxedo, which was made to perfection. Jimmy really knows what he is doing, and we would trust him with any other alterations or custom work. My husband, the groomsmen, and our fathers looked stunning thanks to Jimmy and his team! After the wedding, we had the option to leave the tuxedos at the hotel to be picked up - which we totally utilized. I have already started recommending Saget's to all future grooms!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Nicholas · Married on 09/02/2017

We recently used Sagets for tuxes at our wedding. One of my biggest concerns when considering groom/groomsmen attire was getting stuck with the typical boxy, baggy rental tux/suit. Thank god we found Sagets! I couldn't have been more happy with the modern/slim fit Michael Kors tux we rented - looked very sharp in photos.

In addition to the tuxes, the staff at Sagets was incredibly easy to work with from start to finish and the process for out of towner's was simple. They make the pickup & drop off process stress free on the groom by texting groomsmen directly when their tuxes are ready and coordinating a pickup at the hotel the day after the wedding.

I'd highly recommend Sagets for any groom !

Sent on 10/06/2017

Joey · Married on 09/01/2017

Do not waste your time going to other stores! Every aspect of this experience was positive. Jimmy (owner) is great to work with and extremely flexible. He is also very personable and his staff are just the nicest people. He goes above an beyond to make sure his clients are happy with what they're getting. He even came out to our house the day of the wedding to make sure everything fit as it should. He then followed us to the wedding venue to fix our out of town ring bearers pants because they were a little on the short side. He is prepared for the worst! I can't think of any other place that provides day of services--you just can't get that anywhere. This isn't your typical tux rental store, Sagets will exceed your expectations.

I got custom shirts for my groomsmen and I couldn't be more satisfied with them. The quality of his products are just outstanding. They certainly care about their customers at Sagets and they are about building long term relationships. I will continue to use Sagets and always recommend them.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Nick · Married on 08/26/2017

Been to Sagets for other weddings but this time it was mine. Always top notch for style and looks but service wise they are always there to take care of you no matter what. Sagets is my go to for all. Thanks again for being part of our special day!!!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Colby · Married on 08/25/2017

Jimmy and his staff exceeded any an every expectation I had throughout the entire process of finding and fitting a tux for my wedding. From the very first call to set up a time to come in to returning them, Jimmy was the definition of professional and the process could not have been smoother. Not only does he have an eye for making you look exceptional, but his tailoring skills were phenomenal. All my groomsmen said this was their best looking and fitting tux, and they've been in a lot of weddings. I had a custom shirt made, as well, and I couldn't be happier with it. It fits like a glove and it is a personalized memento from the wedding day. Jimmy also takes great care of you in situations that could otherwise cause stress. My wedding was in Lancaster and one of my guys who got measured in NYC needed a jacket a size up the day before the wedding. Jimmy over-nighted it to our hotel and everything turned out great. (The tuxes Jimmy personally measured for us guys from Philadelphia fit perfect). I'm looking forward to getting a full custom suit from Jimmy in the future. Can not recommend Saget's enough!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Alexandra · Married on 08/06/2017

Everyone at Sagets was extremely friendly and knowledgable. They were able to give us opinions of what looked best and helped us to pick out ties when we were having trouble envisioning what we wanted. The week of the wedding one of the groomsmen needed a different size than originally fitted for, and they easily made the adjustment and had the suit ready the next day. Very reasonably priced and a much homier experience that a large tux company!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Alison · Married on 07/29/2017

Saget’s was amazing! (We actually used the Pheonixville location.) They were so helpful and friendly during our initial visit and helped my husband find the perfect tux and accessories. They were very accommodating of all of the out of town groomsmen who couldn’t come in to get measured in advance. They made sure the groom, groomsmen and my dad all had tuxes that fit perfectly. They picked up the tuxes from the hotel where everyone was staying making the return process super easy. With reasonable prices and such good service, I can’t recommend them enough.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Katelyn · Married on 07/15/2017

After traveling to several different tux rental shops, and everyone telling us that my husband's shoulders were "too wide" to fit into a rented tux, it was so refreshing to find Sagets where they not only said his shoulder size was no problem at all, but fitted the tux so that it looked amazing on him and was neither too tight or too loose. Would definitely recommend for all of your tux rental needs!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Kim · Married on 06/10/2017

Wish I could give Saget's 10 stars! After a sub-par experience at Men's Wearhouse, we went to Saget's after meeting Jimmy at the Radnor Wedding Expo. From the moment we walked in, we were treated like true clients. Jimmy is a true expert in his field and excellent with customer service. Jake and Jimmy helped to show us the options available and helped us to make informed decisions, based on our style preferences, trends and season.

Additionally, the quality of the clothing was fantastic. The day before the wedding, the groomsmen did a fitting and had the rentals tailored to make sure they looked sharp.

Another service that Saget's offers is the day-of service. Jimmy or Jake come to where the men are getting ready and help them stay on time and make any last minute adjustments. Since we used real bow ties, it was also helpful to have a professional tie them. The day-after complimentary pick-up service was also a nice perk and one less thing to worry about!

Thank you! Highly recommend to all!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Chris · Married on 05/28/2017

We had an amazing experience. Sagets is very organized even with 14 of our guests all going there. Gold was our theme and they helped us match the gold to our bridesmaids dresses. They even texted everyone when the suits arrived (which nicely came 2 days early.) Thank you for everything! The suits looked amazing!

Sent on 06/25/2017