Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

26 Reviews for Sage Designs LA / International Jewelry Collection

11 Sage Designs LA / International Jewelry Collection Reviews

This is my second time to deal with Michael. This time it was a custom made set. It turned out gorgeous and beyond expectations. Michael is attentive to the details, flexible, with awesome communication! 5/5 rating is an understatement!

Profile Picture H, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Buying my fiancée an engagement ring from Sage Designs was an experience nothing short of perfect. Michael was extremely knowledgeable and really took the time to help me find the perfect ring for her. We live in San Diego and through phone and email Michael was extremely prompt and professional, really taking the time to care and to make sure the process was easy. He turned what would be a very nerve racking experience into an amazing experience by identifying what I wanted and made sure to give me the options to ensure that she would love her ring. I had a few choices of jewelers when I was going to make this purchase and by far he was the most honest, professional, and kind jeweler that helped me make her day beautiful. I am now a client for life!!

Profile Picture Rhuan, 1/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I called about a ring design that I was interested in. Michael got back to me soon after and he was able to customize the ring to my liking. He then shipped my ring and came in two days. The outcome was amazing! So happy with my choice!

Profile Picture User5278878, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Sage designs was helpful and responsive. We had to get a last minute piece for our wedding, Sage Designs produced the piece quickly and resized it on the spot. All the rings we purchased were fairly priced and the quality was apparent. I have and would continue to recommend Sage Designs to my friends and family.

Profile Picture User4290015, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Michael was extremely helpful start to finish through the whole process. Coming into contacting him, I was nervous that because I would be ordering my engagement ring without seeing it in person, or holding or touching it. Thus, I had to place absolute confidence in Michael that he understood exactly what I was asking for and would take that information and make it into my future fiancee's dream ring. Michael knocked this out of the park. Since proposing, all my fiancee can say is it is the most beautiful ring that she has ever seen and cannot believe that she has something so beautiful. This is in large part due to the center stone which, although I gave Michael the dimensions of the stone, I had to rely on him to see the "wow factor" in person since I would not be there and could only see pictures. I cannot say enough about how satisfied I was with the entire experience

Profile Picture Jacob, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My fiance ordered our wedding jewelry through Michael at Sage Designs. All of his pieces were beautiful, so it was hard to choose which rings we wanted at first. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. His prices were excellent for the quality of the pieces. I'm so excited to wear my wedding band; not only will it mean I've married the most amazing man in the world, but I get to wear a beautiful piece of jewelry as well :D

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/31/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

SAGE designs is an amazing jeweler! He went above and beyond to make this moment in our lives perfect. My wedding set is absolutely stunning and he accommodated us in every way, all at the last minute (changing the size, setting the diamond, additional band, and expedited shipping). We would recommend this company in a heart beat and will be a returning customer for all future jewelry needs.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

You helped me to provide to my now wife the a beautiful ring set that we are so proud to wear and use to display our love beautifully to the rest of the world. Thank you so much for all your help, you made the purchase much easier.

Profile Picture Jason, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Extremely flexible and capable of creating quality custom jewelry

Profile Picture Anthony, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I could not have found a better vendor to design my wedding bands. Michael is not only professional, but genuine and extremely trustworthy. My rings turned out better than I could have hoped. Recently, one of my sapphires came out of my ring and I contacted Michael for a quote on repair. Not only was the quote extremely fair, but he made the repair in a very timely manner. He communicated to me every step of the way, beginning when he received my ring to when he mailed it back. I will cannot say enough positive things about him and his work! A++++

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Michael is a very helpful and trustworthy jeweler, he stands out because he really cares about his clients and is very accommodating and makes sure his products are always the highest quality. I recommend Michael to anyone for their special occasion and/or for any jewelry purchase!

Profile Picture Sheeda, 9/22/12, 1 Review