Sage Designs LA / International Jewelry Collection Reviews

26 | Los Angeles, CA

26 Reviews for Sage Designs LA / International Jewelry Collection

26 Sage Designs LA / International Jewelry Collection Reviews

H · Married on 05/26/2017

This is my second time to deal with Michael. This time it was a custom made set. It turned out gorgeous and beyond expectations. Michael is attentive to the details, flexible, with awesome communication! 5/5 rating is an understatement!

Rhuan · Married on 01/30/2016

Buying my fiancée an engagement ring from Sage Designs was an experience nothing short of perfect. Michael was extremely knowledgeable and really took the time to help me find the perfect ring for her. We live in San Diego and through phone and email Michael was extremely prompt and professional, really taking the time to care and to make sure the process was easy. He turned what would be a very nerve racking experience into an amazing experience by identifying what I wanted and made sure to give me the options to ensure that she would love her ring. I had a few choices of jewelers when I was going to make this purchase and by far he was the most honest, professional, and kind jeweler that helped me make her day beautiful. I am now a client for life!!

I called about a ring design that I was interested in. Michael got back to me soon after and he was able to customize the ring to my liking. He then shipped my ring and came in two days. The outcome was amazing! So happy with my choice!

Sage designs was helpful and responsive. We had to get a last minute piece for our wedding, Sage Designs produced the piece quickly and resized it on the spot. All the rings we purchased were fairly priced and the quality was apparent. I have and would continue to recommend Sage Designs to my friends and family.

Jacob · Married on 07/12/2014

Michael was extremely helpful start to finish through the whole process. Coming into contacting him, I was nervous that because I would be ordering my engagement ring without seeing it in person, or holding or touching it. Thus, I had to place absolute confidence in Michael that he understood exactly what I was asking for and would take that information and make it into my future fiancee's dream ring. Michael knocked this out of the park. Since proposing, all my fiancee can say is it is the most beautiful ring that she has ever seen and cannot believe that she has something so beautiful. This is in large part due to the center stone which, although I gave Michael the dimensions of the stone, I had to rely on him to see the "wow factor" in person since I would not be there and could only see pictures. I cannot say enough about how satisfied I was with the entire experience

My fiance ordered our wedding jewelry through Michael at Sage Designs. All of his pieces were beautiful, so it was hard to choose which rings we wanted at first. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. His prices were excellent for the quality of the pieces. I'm so excited to wear my wedding band; not only will it mean I've married the most amazing man in the world, but I get to wear a beautiful piece of jewelry as well :D

Jennifer · Married on 05/31/2014

SAGE designs is an amazing jeweler! He went above and beyond to make this moment in our lives perfect. My wedding set is absolutely stunning and he accommodated us in every way, all at the last minute (changing the size, setting the diamond, additional band, and expedited shipping). We would recommend this company in a heart beat and will be a returning customer for all future jewelry needs.

Jason · Married on 05/31/2014

You helped me to provide to my now wife the a beautiful ring set that we are so proud to wear and use to display our love beautifully to the rest of the world. Thank you so much for all your help, you made the purchase much easier.

Anthony · Married on 05/24/2014

Extremely flexible and capable of creating quality custom jewelry

Kelly · Married on 08/10/2013

I could not have found a better vendor to design my wedding bands. Michael is not only professional, but genuine and extremely trustworthy. My rings turned out better than I could have hoped. Recently, one of my sapphires came out of my ring and I contacted Michael for a quote on repair. Not only was the quote extremely fair, but he made the repair in a very timely manner. He communicated to me every step of the way, beginning when he received my ring to when he mailed it back. I will cannot say enough positive things about him and his work! A++++

Sheeda · Married on 09/22/2012

Michael is a very helpful and trustworthy jeweler, he stands out because he really cares about his clients and is very accommodating and makes sure his products are always the highest quality. I recommend Michael to anyone for their special occasion and/or for any jewelry purchase!

Linda · event on: 05/05/2015

Sage Designs is amazing. I live in New Jersey and work with them all the way in California because I am so happy with their work. Would recommend to anyone.

• User4133914 · event on: 06/30/2013

Over the last few years our family has purchased various engagement and wedding rings from Michael. From ready made to custom designed one of a kind pieces. He is professional, honest and extremely client centered. He is very responsive and committed. He has been an integral part in making our daughters, Niece and nephew's engagement special and memorable.

• User4166471 · event on: 05/30/2014

I sent my 1ct diamond to be custom set in vendor's semi-mount. The new ring looks beautiful. Also, the ring was sized and apprized for the insurance purpose. The customer service was excellent: good communication by email and on the phone, easy transaction and prompt shipment. This is highly recommended and trustworthy vendor. Thank you for a great job.

Brent · event on: 04/10/2014

What can I say - when every other jeweler sees the five carat diamond engagement setting that Michael at Sage Designs made for my wife they are in awe of it - not just friends and family who are equally amazed by it - I am talking about other professional jewelers who always like to downplay the quality of their competition's work. Well in this case even they can't, as the design is gorgeous, the quality of the stones outstanding, and the workmanship impeccable. Michael is a true professional in every sense of the word and is the only person I continue to buy jewelry from.

Lizie · event on: 09/18/2013

Working with Sage designs was a great experience! The service was friendly, helpful, and time efficient! Michael was honest an truly cared that we be happy with the ring we purchased. His attention to detail was fantastic! Additionally, my rings came out absolutely beyond stunning. I get compliments on them on a daily basis. They are beautiful, comfortable, and excellent quality. In fact, I had such a great experience working with Sage designs that I've since purchased two more products and I'm equally happy with the service and product I received. Highly ,highly recommend this vendor!

Malcolm · event on: 08/27/2011

Mr. Saghian is a man of his word. He can be trusted to provide excellent merchandise at a fair price. My fiancee' could not be happier with the ring Mr. Saghin crafted for her in August 2011. Since that time, I have dealt with him for three years, only online, and i live in another state. I ALWAYS go to Mr. Saghian first when I need jewelry, despite the fact I have multiple in-person, in-state options to choose from. I highly recommend him and his jewelry.

Ashley · event on: 04/06/2015

Michael is amazing. The jewelry he designs is even more breathtaking than I was expecting. I was a picky client and changing my mind about what I wanted and he was so patient and kind to me. I will definitely order from him again.

stores.ebay.com/sagedesignsla/

Natasha · event on: 07/14/2015

Beautiful, quality jewelry at a fantastic price. My engagement and eternity rings were made exactly how I requested :) Michael is always extremely helpful and happily provides his professional advise on all purchases.

Rhonda · event on: 04/15/2015

This is what I rated Sage jewelers the first time but it didn't show up.
    Best jewelers ever!
    Best customer service ever!

• O

Olga · event on: 06/06/2015

That was my second time contacting Michael to make a custom ring. Love his attention to details. Thanks.

• User5262085 · event on: 05/01/2015

Michael was awesome! Extremely knowledgeable and helpful! We were both extremely happy with his work! I live in a different state and he still did an amazing job!

• User5262243 · event on: 06/23/2015

Gorgeous ring! The seller was very easy to work with and communicated well. Shipping was fast. Excellent customer service and above all, excellent quality diamonds and workmanship.

Chris · event on: 07/01/2015

Michael Saghian was tremendous from start to finish! He was very accommodating and informative in helping me with the engagement ring process. He was always quick to respond to any question or concern. And most importantly, he delivered on the product and made an exceptional ring!

Anna · event on: 10/27/2014

My new engagement ring is the ring of my dreams- when we got married we could only afford a quite modest ring, which I still love, but now that my husband gave me the okay to go ahead and get the ring of my dreams I couldn't be happier that I chose to do business with sage designs! My ring is amazing, the price was unreal, everyone who notices it comments on how gorgeous it is! What's more Michael of Sage Designs bent over backwards to make sure he was delivering exactly what I wanted and that I was thrilled beyond my wildest dreams with my purchase! Am I ever!