Saddlebrook Resort Reviews

14 | Wesley Chapel, FL

14 Reviews for Saddlebrook Resort

Since my wedding was held at the Lange Farm, I blocked rooms for my guest at the Saddlebrook Resort. KRISTIN JONES met all of our needs and then some for our wedding guests. The Saddlebrook even arranged transportation services for my wedding party.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Katie · Married on 03/31/2012

Having my wedding at Saddlebrook was an amazing experience! I never imagined it would look so beautiful!!!
    Everyone truly exceeded my expectations. It was very convenient to have everything on site, so guests could enjoy a weekend at the resort. The rehearsal dinner on the Tropics Terrace was absolutely perfect...Saddlebrook and Yvonne created such a comfortable and laid back environment.
    The ceremony and reception were in the Grand Marquis tent area. Again, such a beautiful setting, especially lit up at night.
    All of my guests raved about the food and the service the WHOLE weekend! The head chef at Saddlebrook is very talented and worked hard to create amazing, out of the ordinary menus for all of the weekend events! People are still talking about the food stations :).
    I would recommend working with the event planner Yvonne. Yvonne took care of every last detail and would go to the end of the earth to make sure my family and I were happy. Working with her was so much fun! She went out of her way to make sure every detail was taken care of and that everything ran smoothly.
    Thank you Saddlebrook, Yvonne, and Chef!! You made our wedding weekend beyond amazing!!!
    Love,
    George and Kate

Sent on 06/21/2012

Sinoeun · Married on 10/17/2010

Saddlebrook Resort met all of our needs and then some for our wedding ceremony and reception as well as our rehearsal dinner. We worked with Lisa who made our planning easy and she was very thorough in following up on all our needs and even things we hadn't thought about. The food and the service are "AMAZING"! Everything we ate was out of this world and the staff will gladly take care of anything asked of them without question. A lot of our guests, including us, stayed at the resort which was fantastic and made everything so convenient. They offer special rates for wedding guests who stay at the resort. Don't miss the breakfast buffet, it is phenomenal. The terrace where we were married was beautiful and the golf course has such great backdrops for photos, it was amazing. We would highly recommend Saddlebrook resort for your wedding.

Sent on 12/08/2010

Tracey · Married on 03/27/2010

Saddlebrook was an amazing place for the ceremony and reception. Since all of my guests were from out of town, they couldn't have been more accomodating. the food was fantastic, from the rehearsal dinner to the wine hour, from the cocktail hour to the reception. Kristen was a pleasure to work with and made sure that all details went off without a hitch. Those providing the service were wonderful and my guests have all indicated that our wedding is now the measuring stick they use to gauge all other weddings.

Sent on 07/15/2010
  • F

Farah · Married on 05/23/2009

Saddlebrook was amazing. We had a great experience. Everything was handled promptly and with a smile. I have nothing negative to say. The food was incredible. The service was impressive. My bridesmaids and I got our hair, makeup, and massages at the spa the day of the wedding. Every detail was handled. I would HIGHLY recommend Saddlebrook for anyone who is looking for a quality resort to entertain their guests and provide excellent service. Everyone was very professional.

Sent on 06/11/2009

Michael · Married on 05/23/2009

I can't say enough about Saddlebrook!! From the beautiful facilities to the Wedding Coordinator (Kristen) to the AWESOME food everything was just perfect. I would definitely go back for any other occasion besides to get married just to relax. You can't go wrong with Saddlebrook. The value for what we paid for was definitely very very high.

Sent on 07/05/2009

Lauren · Married on 04/18/2009

Would highly recommend Saddlebrook to brides. Fabulous scenery and very helpful staff!

Sent on 05/05/2009

Erin · Married on 05/25/2008

We had an absolutely fantastic wedding ceremony and reception at Saddlebrook. The staff were professional and caring with every detail that went into planning our special day. Everything from the set up and decor to catering and last minute needs, they went beyond our expectations and made it a phenomenal day for us. Saddlebrook has a variety of locations for ceremonies and/or receptions that match your unique style and they do not rush or push you and actually make the planning process enjoyable. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/05/2009

Melissa · Married on 04/10/2010

I have been vacationing at Saddlebrook since I was 12 years old, so choosing to have a destination wedding at Saddlebrook was a pretty easy decision for me! The landscaping, service, and atmosphere are utterly breathtaking! The 120 guests that came to the wedding all stayed at Saddlebrook and couldn't say enough great things about it!! The wedding was absolutely stunning and I felt like I was in a fairytale! The only bad thing to say, that I didn't mind, but others might, is that I had to set up all the other vendors including chivalry chairs, dance floor, colorful linens and decorations. I loved planning my wedding, so that to me was very fun to do, but to others it may be overwhelming! But I would recommend Saddlebrook to anyone, such a classy, professional, beautiful place!

Sent on 05/06/2010

Kelly · Married on 04/06/2013

Saddlebrook was an AMAZING venue for my wedding on April 6, 2013. First, the beautiful grounds made for the most fabulous photos. Second, the guests enjoyed staying at the resort as they did not have to leave for the entire weekend and could truly relax and enjoy each other's company and get into the spirit of the event. The golfing is second to none in SE Florida and the pool, workout facility, running trail, and spa are wonderful. Everyone felt as if they were able to escape for the weekend... after the big day no one wanted to leave.

The food at the rehearsal dinner and reception exceeded everyone's expectations, and the cake was created perfectly to the cake I envisioned and requested. The staff personalized the event as requested and everything looked beautiful. I believe that Saddlebrook is one of the BEST places to have a wedding and most people just don't know about it. I could not be happier with the way everything turned out. I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Stacey · Married on 08/30/2008

Saddlebrook Resort was a beautiful location for my wedding. They did everything to make me feel like a VIP on our special day. They made the wedding ceremony and reception better than I invisioned. They delivered everything that was promised with friendly staff!

Sent on 09/03/2008

I attended a wedding here and it was beautiful!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Liza · Married on 10/07/2017

My guests stayed here for our wedding at Lange Farm -

The grounds are gorgeous though buildings are outdated. My block of rooms was well kept and clean but some guests told me they were missing lightbulbs in bathrooms , and some had extremely out dated rooms . The valet was fast and bells service friendly .

I had gift bags for guests and getting those delivered or handed out was absolutely absurd . The front desk was so snotty - Upon checking in I was told there was a fee for 2.50$ per bag , even though no one had explained this prior . After agreeing to pay the fee the bags were never handed out and only half were delivered . My bridesmaids called 10 times to straighten it out . I eventually had to email a list of all our wedding guests to the coordinator on our wedding day and still I have guests telling me they didn’t even know that there were bags .
    While it did provide a home for over 40 guests for the weekend- they could’ve been much more gracious and accommodating.

They’re lucky it’s the only nice resort in the immediate area- for now

Sent on 10/19/2017

Becky · Married on 10/31/2015

1.0

This was the hotel that my entire family, wedding party, all spouses and friends used. We brought them a ton of business for an entire weekend and from the moment we stepped foot on the property it was hell! We had about 25 people standing in the lobby waiting to check in on the day of our rehearsal and they completely messed up all our reservations. It took three hours to get it somewhat fixed and into the rooms. There was not enough sleeping arrangements for everyone and instead of going it the right way we ended up having to pay more because the only way to get everyone in was to get another upgraded room and having to pay even more. Because of all the check in drama we didn't have time to get ready for our rehearsal and basically has to just rinse off change and go so we didn't miss our rehearsal dinner. That night we called for extra pillows and blankets that never came and the next morning called multiple times for towels to get ready that also never came. I (THE BRIDE!) had to go to the front desk and tell them it's my wedding day and I'm trying to get everyone ready to go in a couple hours we need towels now! Our friends also got charged twice for their room. On our wedding night one of my brides maids arranged for them to surprise us with chocolate covered strawberries, champagne, roses and all kinds of special things in our room , which was all pre-paid and told would be taken care of for as soon as we arrived back for our special night. The hotel never did it, told her when she got back sorry the kitchen is closed there is nothing we can do, and basically ruined the surprise she planned for our special night. They even almost would give us the bottle of expensive champagne that one of our friends who couldn't make it had sent special for us!! I could go on and on about all the things that went wrong but I would run out of space!! DO NOT USE THIS PLACE UNLESS YOU WANT EVERYTHING RUINED!!!!! AWFUL!!!

Sent on 11/02/2015