Sacred Celebrations, LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Shreerang D. Married on 10/16/2021

Elegant, Intimate and Beautiful

We’re so lucky we were introduced to John and Brenda to officiate our wedding. They were prompt, thorough and such a crucial part of making our wedding weekend so memorable. Honestly, we were quite nervous considering how little time we had to plan the wedding, but John and Brenda took all the stress out of planning the actual ceremony. Once we filled out the initial questionnaire, Brenda and John had a beautiful ceremony written out and planned within a week, giving us enough space to write our own vows. They were immensely respectful of our rituals and seamlessly integrated them into the ceremony. Day of the wedding, John made himself available well before the event and walked us through the whole thing one last time. He was very understanding of some last minute changes we had to incorporate into the ceremony. We can’t recommend John and Brenda enough. Your wedding is a special day. Don’t leave anything to chance. Go with Sacred Celebrations!
    Thank you once again John and Brenda!!
  • Alexis
    Alexis A. Married on 10/15/2021

They MADE the Ceremony

My husband and I got engaged May 29,2021 and we reached out to Brenda in June. Luckily she was available for our 10/15/2021 which was awesome for us because she was so great! Over the 4 months that we got to get to know her she was awesome. The ceremony she wrote for us was so beautiful and she helped calm my mind that my self written vows were good enough to be spoken out loud. Unfortunately, and sadly, she had a family emergency so her husband John stepped up and performed our ceremony. I was nervous at first because we didn’t meet him until our rehearsal but after that my nerves were put to ease. He was just as great as her. I can’t say enough good things about the both of them and how thankful we both are. ❤️

Sacred Celebrations, LLC's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words, Alexis. John was so thrilled to get to share your special day with you and, while I regret I had to take my attention elsewhere, I am delighted you are pleased. I think he's pretty amazing too! We hope all the best for you both, and a lifetime of wedded bliss!
  • Christine
    Christine R. Married on 09/03/2021

Beautiful and memorable!

Brenda performed the most beautiful ceremony and took the time to get to capture exactly what we were looking for! It was truly special. Highly recommend!

Sacred Celebrations, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Christine, for the kind words! Your September sunset ceremony was the most splendid way to begin your new life together. May you have many more such perfect sunsets.
  • Vivian
    Vivian H. Married on 08/07/2021

Absolutely perfect!

Brenda did a fantastic job and was a pleasure to work with! She made our ceremony so special and it was just the vibe we were looking for. Brenda is so sweet and joyful, and we are so happy we chose her as our officiant.

Sacred Celebrations, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Vivian! I truly enjoyed the vibes of your special day - you two are so fun, I just know you'll have a long and happy life together!
  • William
    William H. Married on 07/30/2021

Beautiful Ceremony

The ceremony that Brenda performed for us was amazing. We were looking for a non-denomination ceremony and Brenda wrote a beautiful ceremony script about love. One of the most complimented parts of the wedding from our guests was about Brenda and the ceremony she performed.
    During the preparation, we met with Brenda so that she could get to know us better and she provided additional questionnaires for us to tell her more about ourselves. Even though we only met for a short period of time via video chat, she was able to get to know who we were and write a script that encapsulates who we are. During our meeting, she provided us with great ideas to incorporate into our wedding such as a Stone Blessing that we were able to incorporate our guests into the ceremony itself. She provided us with a draft of her script and we were able to read through and request whatever edits we wanted to it.
    We would highly recommend Brenda!

Sacred Celebrations, LLC's reply:

Liz & Will, after so many months with so few weddings, celebrating yours was such a delightful time! It was such a pleasure and I wish you both a long and happy life together.
  • Edmund
    Edmund E. Married on 05/08/2021

Excellent, Professional, and Memorable

Brenda and her work on our wedding was unparalleled. We would not have had nearly as amazing a day if not for her. If you need someone to marry you, you can not go wrong with Brenda!

Sacred Celebrations, LLC's reply:

I cannot say how much I enjoyed working with you two! Though the day was chilly, there was so much warmth between you. Thank you so much for choosing me! A lifetime of happiness to you!
    Michael Married on 03/03/2021

Wonderful Ceremony

Brenda was wonderful. She was professional, courteous, and thoughtful. We went with the secular non-personalized ceremony and it worked out perfectly. She managed the ceremony exactly like we wanted. We couldn't have asked for anything more. I'd recommend her highly to anyone.

Sacred Celebrations, LLC's reply:

Thank you so very much, Michael! I hope you & Kate have a long life filled with much joy & many blessings!
    Lindsay Married on 10/10/2020

Awesome experience!

Brenda was wonderful! We loved working with her and would highly recommend her and in fact already have on Facebook! She is very professional and has such a warm personality. If you are considering her, go with it!

Sacred Celebrations, LLC's reply:

Thank you Lindsay & Joe! You two are so much fun - your entire family made me feel so welcome. I wish you all the best life has to offer
  • Y
    Yasmin Married on 10/03/2020

Fantastic!

Brenda planned a beautiful ceremony for us. She was responsive and reassuring throughout the whole process, even with the pandemic running rampant. She tailored the ceremony as needed to our requests, and incorporated our cultural background. I would recommend Brenda to anyone, the day was magical and she was a huge part of that.
    Kyle L. Married on 09/17/2020

Perfect in Every Way!

Brenda wrote the most perfect customized ceremony for us which made our special day better than we could imagine. We had a great Zoom chat with Brenda and filled out a questionnaire Brenda used to custom tailor a ceremony. Brenda made us feel at ease and comfortable on the day of. Couldn't recommend her more!

Sacred Celebrations, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Kyle! I surely do wish you and Amanda all the happiness in the universe! You two are an amazing couple, truly an inspiration for us all.
    Brittany M. Married on 08/29/2020

Fantastic service

Brenda made our day so special. She worked with us long before the ceremony to understand how we wanted our ceremony to go, and helped us figure out the parts we were unsure of. She sent us multiple drafts of the ceremony and welcomed each little tweak we made.

The day was perfect and we had multiple people compliment Brenda and her words.

Sacred Celebrations, LLC's reply:

Thank you so very much for the kind words. It was truly my pleasure and I wish you and Frank many years of happiness.
  • Madi
    Madi B. Married on 06/27/2020

Wonderful experience

Brenda was heartfelt, very flexible and go with the flow, and responsible during covid times. Loved her!

Sacred Celebrations, LLC's reply:

In very much enjoyed celebrating your wedding. It was so magical in the forest with the love flowing between you. May you be happy forevermore!
  • Marie
    Marie A. Married on 04/05/2020

So nice we did it twice!

Brenda is phenomenal and wonderful and I can't say enough positive things in this tiny text box. We married during the lockdown, then had her come back for a reaffirmation with our close family months later. She is one of the most genuine, loving, and light-filled people I have ever had the privilege to meet. I recommend her to everyone that will listen. She will make your special day magical. I promise. :)

Sacred Celebrations, LLC's reply:

Marie, it was you two who made it special! I will always cherish my light saber! Thank you for your kind words, and May the Force be with you!
  • Nicole
    Nicole E. Married on 03/28/2020

Warm, Fun, and Personalized

Brenda is wonderful!! We absolutely loved the wedding ceremony she prepared when marrying us. We appreciated Brenda's approach to get to know us and allow us to be a part of telling our story and vows. Brenda provided suggestions, as needed, and perfectly executed our day with grace, kindness, and professionalism. With COVID-19 pushing our wedding date a few times, Brenda was flexible and graciously worked with us as we identified our eventual date. If you are looking for a Wedding Celebrant, choose Brenda and Sacred Celebrations!
  • Michael
    Michael A. Married on 02/02/2020

A Truly Personal Experience!

They were so accomodating and really helped us create a very personalized wedding. We had a tight budget and not a long planning period, but the ceremony was beautiful! My husband and I will forever cherish our day! 02/02/2020
  • Tessa
    Tessa L. Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful!

Brenda was so wonderful! We had a couple phone calls prior to our wedding to introduce ourselves and then filled out some questions that she sent us. Neither my husband nor I are particularly religious, so we were a little concerned about how we would put together a thoughtful ceremony. When Brenda sent us the first draft, we were BLOWN AWAY. She so perfectly captured our love and the sentiment we wanted to share. The ceremony itself was equally as wonderful. She was engaging, funny, and thoughtful. The length was perfect. We received so many compliments from our guests. It was everything my husband and I wanted in a ceremony and more. Thank you, Brenda!!

Sacred Celebrations, LLC's reply:

Thank you so very much for the kind words. It was such a delight to be the one to unite you & I wish for you a lifetime of happiness!
    Janice S. Married on 10/18/2019

Dr. Janice Smith

Brenda, performed my daughter’s wedding in NC this year. She personalized the ceremony to the couple. It was a beautiful & heartwarming experience. She is kind, warm, thoughtful, flexible, & pays attention to detail would recommend her anytime!
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn I. Married on 10/12/2019

Knew when left she was who we wanted.

Brenda is exactly what we were looking for and am so excited for our wedding day. She makes a point to get to know you so she can personalize your ceremony.
    Mallory R. Married on 09/07/2019

Our Ceremony Was Perfect!

John and Brenda are a great team. We knew once we met them that we wanted to work with them and everything turned out perfectly. They wrote us a beautiful spiritual but non-religious ceremony that we absolutely loved and couldn't have imagined anything better. They provided us with the resources to make sure we were able to provide input into the ceremony that reflected our values and love for each other. On our wedding day, John performed our ceremony with professionalism and sincerity. Our guests commented several times on how lovely it was. Thank you both so much!
    Mark C. Married on 08/12/2019

Warm and Wonderful!

Brenda is amazing. I feel so fortunate to have found her when looking for an officiant. We made an immediate strong connection with her when we first met to discuss our wedding. Brenda's husband is also an officiant and acted as our backup in the event there was an emergency. Check out their website for information on all of their offerings. They are truly warm and wonderful people and we were very honored to have them as part of our special day.

Sacred Celebrations, LLC's reply:

Your ceremony was such a beautiful finale to this year’s season! I was (still am) so very touched by the love you both radiated as you spoke your vows. Thank you for giving me the delightful task of marrying you!
  • Bradley
    Bradley P. Married on 07/04/2019

Fun, loving, and completely awesome!

Brenda was the officiant of our dreams, who was able to show the traditional and modern in our ceremony. We really loved her energy, and she was the most helpful on the day keeping everyone calm, happy and together! I would highly recommend her to anyone!
    Gene Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent wedding ceremony

We were looking for a quiet and nice small wedding ceremony, short and sweet; Brenda made our special day an excellent experience. She provided a few samples and readily implemented all changes we wanted, developing a wonderful and meaningful wedding ceremony, tailor-fitted to our desires. Her responsiveness and cheerful attitude added to the wonderful marriage experience. Thank you!
  • Clare
    Clare Married on 05/18/2019

Blissful ceremony, perfect blend of our wishes

John wrote and celebrated our May 18, 2019 ceremony. We felt immediately comfortable after talking with him and Brenda over Skype. John then brought his poetic gifts to creating a rich, detailed, and perfect ceremony for us. He did a splendid job of honoring our desires for a deeply personal ceremony combining the scientific, spiritual, and religious. He included motifs unique to us in ways that surprised and delighted. He and Brenda encouraged us to edit the ceremony and we didn't want to change it much at all! Religious and non-religious attendees alike from our family told us how beautiful the ceremony was.

John was also extremely flexible with timing, and didn't miss a beat when the sound system cut out in the middle of the ceremony. Our guests in the back row could still hear his sonorous voice :).

We would highly recommend Sacred Celebrations!
    Jon P. Married on 05/18/2019

An Absolute Pleasure!

Brenda was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding! She was helpful, responsive and open to our ideas ahead of the ceremony when nailing down the vows and general feel of our day. Aside from how great she was while preparing for the wedding, her delivery of our vows to our crowd was perfect. Brenda is well spoken, confident and loving in how she communicated our message to our friends and family.

We highly recommend her to any couple planning a wedding! She's perfect!

Sacred Celebrations, LLC's reply:

Thank you both so much for the kind words, but I can’t take all the credit. You are an amazing couple and it was easy to express that! Much happiness to you!
  • Liberty
    Liberty F. Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing hand fasting ceremony!

We loved having Brenda as our officiant! We hired her after another officiant fell through and things could not have been smoother. She took our vision for the ceremony and made it real. She performed a beautiful hand fasting ceremony that we will remember forever. She rolled with the rainy weather and all our guests enjoyed her as well.

Sacred Celebrations, LLC's reply:

Thank you Liberty for your kind words. It was truly a pleasure celebrating your wedding. I wish for you Stephen all the best life has to offer.