100 Reviews for Sacred Celebrations, LLC

Agnostic (1)
Earth-Based (1)
Pagan (1)
99 Sacred Celebrations, LLC Reviews

Brenda provided the most lovely ceremony for us. It was exactly what we wanted. She conducted herself very professionally and is a wonderful provider. Cudos to her. Thank you ,thank you, thank you making our day complete.

Profile Picture Melissa , 4/21/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination

Brenda was such a pleasure to meet. She performed a lovely, personalized ceremony for us. She was flexible with our schedules and always promptly responsive to emails and phone calls. Would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kristen, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Brenda was fantastic! Knowledgeable and warm, I loved her attitude.

Profile Picture Heather, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Perfect. Excellent. She made our ceremony! Her kindness and calm voice and beautiful spirit made our ceremony such a special and blessed one! So thankful we found her !!! One of the best decisions we made for our wedding!!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Brenda crafted a ceremony to meet our specific needs (Christian and Wiccan). She is beyond amazing, kind, generous...a truly special lady!

Profile Picture Kelley, 10/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Earth-Based, No Denomination, Pagan, Customized Vows, Licensed, Interfaith Ceremony

Brenda is a radiant and loving person that you just want to be around. She officiated our Celtic Hand fasting and it was the most beautiful ceremony, my husband and I were truly moved. We highly recommend Brenda to any couple seeking out a unique ceremony. She is very flexible and you will be a part of the process of creating the ceremony, start to finish. We are both so pleased with Sacred Celebrations and Brenda. Thank you!

Profile Picture Claire, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Becky is an absolute joy to work with. Not only is she knowledgeable about a plethora of different ceremony traditions and conventions, she is passionate about her work, weddings and love, and it shows! I am so glad we booked with her.

Profile Picture User5635116, Recently Married, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion, Agnostic, No Denomination

Brenda served as the officiant for our wedding and did an amazing job. She worked with us to understand exactly the kind of ceremony we were looking for and gave us lots of options to customize our day. Her questionairre allowed her to incorporate our personalities into the ceremony and gave everything a personal touch. Also she had purple hair for the day of our wedding and it was amazing! I’d recommend Brenda to anyone looking for a unique but professional experience!

Profile Picture Sina, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I were truly blessed to have Brenda perform our 20th Anniversary vow renewal. Brenda was able to take a few answers from a questionnaire and put together a beautiful statement that reaffirmed our love for one another. Thank you helping us celebrate our special day.

Profile Picture christopher, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Brenda was amazing! She understood the mood we wanted for our wedding and crafted the perfect ceremony that brought me to tears. Brenda made sure to include us every step of the way to ensure we had a personalized ceremony that fit "us". She was flexible and accommodating to our requests.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Brenda Berry was recommended to us through our wedding planner at the Historic Rosemont Manor. She was very responsive to emails and texts during the planning process. We face-timed with her so we could get to know each better - and she genuinely showed a desire to learn our love story and also have the ceremony reflect who we are as a result.

Two weeks prior to the wedding, our wedding planner informed us that he could no longer officiate our rehearsal (My anxiety was way up). I called Brenda and asked her to step in that day on short notice - and she was kind enough to fit us in her busy schedule that Saturday so that our family wouldn't have to meet another day - I am still so grateful that she was flexible!
On the day of the ceremony, multiple guests of ours (including my dad) told us that they felt she did a great job officiating a beautiful ceremony - and we shared their sentiment. She speaks in such a way that would lead everyone to believe that she has personally known the couple forever even when it had only been a few months. We are not a super religious couple but do consider ourselves Christians and she was able to put together a ceremony that had a nice blend of our personal style as well as some biblical and spiritual speak.

I would highly recommend Brenda to any couple. She not only is an eloquent speaker and very personable, but is reliable and easy to work with. Fair price as well ($75 to officiate rehearsal for 1 hour and about $500 for ceremony).

Profile Picture Austin, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Brenda was a wonderful wedding officiant, we loved having her! Her words were kind, thoughtful, and heartfelt. She is a happy and positive person.

Profile Picture Eddie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Brenda was amazing! I cannot imagine having anyone else perform our wedding ceremony. She ensured that the ceremony was uniquely us and was very passionate about the whole process. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Adrianna, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

From the beginning, Brenda was very helpful in answering any questions we had and was quick to respond to our emails. We had a chance to meet her over FaceTime before the wedding and we knew right away that she would be a great fit for our wedding. We incorporated a non-traditional piece in our ceremony and she happy to find a way to blend it with the rest of the ceremony. She was really great to work with and I would recommend her to any other bride looking for an officiant. Thank you Brenda for making our ceremony one we’ll always remember!

Profile Picture Hillary , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I found Brenda Berry by accident after browsing for a list of wedding officiants in the Winchester area. So, I came across Brenda’s name in another wedding officiant’s yelp review. We decided to not go with another person due to negative reviews. Therefore, I did research on Brenda, and found out she is extremely reliable and she even has a YouTube video to demonstrate her unique wedding performances. She is very professional, and after interviewing her over the phone, we decided to book her for the wedding. She emailed us two separate surveys about how we fell into love with each other, and used our answers to draft the perfect wedding speech that was specifically tailored to celebrate our love. Our wedding went very well. Thanks to Brenda for making it a memorable event for me and my family & friends.

Profile Picture Jon, 8/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Brenda Berry is an amazing officiant. Upon meeting her we instantly knew that she was the right person to officiate our non-denominational, spiritual ceremony. Her presence, and language brought both a sense of calm and sincere joy to our wedding ceremony. She was able to capture our unique ideas of a tree planting union and a conversational vow exchange in a beautiful ceremony. We absolutely loved working with Brenda and hope to remain in touch with her for years to come.

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/5/17, 5 Reviews

Wonderful experience! Highly recommend

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We could not have asked for a more beautiful, fun, special wedding ceremony. Mrs Berry did an amazing job and was defiantly a pleasure to work with . She has a very calming and loving voice and really takes the time to know you and insinuates your special story into the ceremony.I have and would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

I had changed wedding dates and times here and there in the beginning of planning, Brenda got back to me in a timely manner and was always trying to be there for the wedding. She dealt with my changing of plans a few times. We had met with her once before the wedding just to go over everything. I was automatically drawn to her. We wanted more of a spiritual wedding with a hand fasting, and she was exactly what we were looking for! At the rehearsal, she was radiant. She was very laid back and knew exactly what she was doing. On my wedding day, I was a bit stressed, and she looked me into the eyes and reminded me why I was there that day, for love, and that everything was perfect. She is so overwhelmingly positive and so full of love. Everyone loved her. She was perfect for our ceremony and I highly recommend Brenda Berry.

Profile Picture Lacey, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Brenda is perfect choice for those who are looking for a meaningful, calm, uplifting wedding ceremony officiant. We hired her after seeing her officiate at another wedding. She took the time to get to know us, described interesting ceremonial options, helped us select our personal vows, adapted to last minute changes, arrived promptly and got down to business.

Profile Picture Peter, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Brenda was the hit of our wedding - truly! Everyone kept asking where we found her, and how we ended up with such a personalized service that combined our vastly different cultures and religions (and yet was nondenominational - pure magic!). She ensured that our wedding ceremony was the perfect balance of humor, light, and love. Moreover, she did all this with minimal input from us - just one phone call and a single short questionnaire (in contrast, some of our other vendors were quite painful to deal with, sending up to six questionnaires). Weddings can be quite the whirlwind, but Brenda ensured that we had time during the ceremony to absorb everything that was happening. If there is anything I remember clearly about that day, it was the ceremony itself. My words don't do justice to this sweet lady and the services she provided, so I strongly recommend you having her as your officiant so you can experience the magic she brings for yourself!

Profile Picture Adrian, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Brenda was wonderful! The ceremony she helped us put together was PERFECT! She is a very loving, warm, kind, and fun person. The ceremony went above and beyond our expectations and I would recommend her to anyone wishing to have a perfect special day!

Profile Picture Greg, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Brenda was very open and flexible when working with us and made the ceremony as beautiful as the day was!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Brenda was an excellent find! She performed my elopement ceremony in VA. Without having met her in person prior to the ceremony (we live in NC), she managed to write a beautiful, personal and touching ceremony that we both still talk about. You can tell that she has an amazing and compassionate soul upon just meeting her. Thank you Brenda for making our day so special.

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/27/17, 1 Review