S & P Events, LLC Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • Leslie
    Leslie Married on 10/13/2018

They came through when no one else could!

I am so happy I found S&P to help with the decorations for our wedding at St. Francis Hall. We had a clear vision for an Oktoberfest reception complete with bunting and greenery accents, but I kept running into problems with other vendors that either couldn't do what we wanted or were way out of our price range. S&P was helpful and responsive from my first email conversation with Stacy, and she went out of her way to help find a creative solution to get the Oktoberfest feel that we wanted. Our guests all remarked at how great the venue looked and how realistic it felt, and that is all due to S&P's creativity and delivery. In the end we ordered cafe lighting and streamers, along with some chairs and installation services, which were all delivered as promised and professionally. My real review is for the responsiveness and creativity Stacy showed in helping us realize our vision for the wedding! [Photos: Roman Grinev Photography]
    Stephanie Married on 10/28/2017
    I was a hostess at a wedding, and approx. 20 minutes before I was to "assume my position," my beautiful dress would not zip--the zipper got stuck on a seam. Trying not to panic, I was directed to a lovely woman who was able to fix my dress/zipper (all while I'm wearing it) in no time. It was a HUGE relief that there was a professional dresser on hand to help me during my crisis! Definitely someone to consider having on-hand when planning my own events!
    Nicki Married on 09/18/2016
    I had the best experience with S&P Events! I found the company on weddingwire and got an email back within 30 mins from Stacy King, the owner. We met up and everything from the moment we met at Starbucks to the day of my wedding, Stacy made it easy and took away my stress. She also made sure my vision for the decor was met. Her and her staff put together different demos until I was happy with one and she gave a lot of honest opinions on what would work best. I highly recommend Stacy and her business!
    Raelita Married on 07/15/2016
    At the last minute, I realized that I had no idea how the wedding ceremony should go. So at the last minute, I contacted S & P Events. Several other vendors declined my request but S & P responded quickly. They asked so many questions that I had never thought about. They planned every detail, even last minute details that I forgot to tell them. They managed last minute changes without missing step. All we had to do was show up. They were on time, answered every questions that I had and managed the rehearsal and actual ceremony beautiful. They coordinated with the musicians and church without a hitch. They were so professional. I don't know what would have happen without them.
    Dawn Married on 11/07/2015
    I used S&P Events for lighting / Decor & they were amazing. They were so helpful with set up & break down, & timely & efficient! The amount of care & support I received for my event was first class. I absolutely love them.
    Greg Married on 10/11/2015
    S&P Events went above and beyond our expectations. Everything was great, from perfect lighting, floral arrangements, decorations and live band at the reception to smallest details of providing emergency kits in both the bride and groom suites. The emergency kits provided everything from shoe polish to tooth paste to needle-and-thread and extra buttons (which as fate would have it, came in handy). S&P Events eliminated the stress from our most wonderful day ever.
    Stephanie Married on 10/11/2015
    I have nothing but high praise for S & P Events. I had the pleasure of attending one of their events ( A Wedding & Reception ) last year. Needless to say I was completely blown away ! A BEAUTIFUL candlelight ceremony including a live orchestra and an exquisite
    reception where no stone was left unturned, such attention to detail. The lighting and decor outstanding !
  • User2530688 2+ years ago
    S & P Events is a very dependable company. They planned my baby shower March 1st 2015 and an ice storm hit that morning. They pulled through and made sure my event was everything I wanted.
    Rasha Married on 07/21/2018
    S&P is so versatile! We contracted with them for the bride/groom table and decor. They exceeded our expectations, everything from the floral arrangement to the backdrop to the lights were everything we could have asked for and more! Highly recommend them whether you need just a simple arrangement or one table like us, or their full services.