Ryan Smith, DJ Reviews

Ryan Smith, DJ 2
Ryan Smith, DJ 3
Ryan Smith, DJ 4

Kate · Married on 06/22/2013

5 stars is not even enough...Ryan Smith was FANTASTIC! He was great to work with, from our first email to the end of our reception. We had Ryan DJ the music for both our ceremony and reception. He struck a good balance of being professional, friendly, and was very enjoyable to work with. I could always count on Ryan to respond very promptly to all emails, even during the busy "wedding season". He played a wonderful selection of music all night and kept the evening flowing really well. We thought Ryan was reasonably priced, especially for his attention to the details for our wedding. He kept the fun going and our guest on the dance floor all the way to the end of the reception!

We would refer Ryan to anyone looking for a event DJ!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Kim · Married on 06/14/2013

Ryan was great to work with! He was very responsive to my requests and picked up the direction I wanted to go in flawlessly! My wedding was such a blast we couldnt get the guest to leave at the end of the night. The dance floor was always full and the mood was always perfect!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Micah · Married on 06/08/2013

Ryan did an absolutely phenomenal job! The music was very high quality, the lighting he provided added a great atmosphere, he was very prompt with responses and meeting times, and is very professional and easy going. I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone in search of a top notch dj. Thanks again for everything that you provided for us Ryan you made our special day even more memorable!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Ryan did a great job at our wedding. All of our guests loved the music. He was always very easy to get in contact with and replied to all my emails within an hour. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for DJ.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Trish · Married on 05/25/2013

In addition to being a great with audio & lights, Ryan is SO responsive & organized. He always got back to me right away & followed up to ask all the important questions. Most importantly, the dance floor at our wedding was packed the entire time! I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Brooke · Married on 05/18/2013

Ryan was extremely patient and responsive to all of our questions and requests. He kept everyone on the dance floor and added a few touches that were unique to our wedding. I will recommend him for years to come!

Sent on 05/28/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/04/2013

We absolutely loved working with Ryan Smith! He made the wedding reception so much fun and has great timing. He was so easy to work with, very professional, and we were confident in him from the start. We have absolutely no complaints and no constructive criticism either. He was perfect!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Rachel · Married on 04/27/2013

Ryan was always easy to get ahold of and responded to my e-mails in a matter of a couple hours, sometimes even minutes! He was great in helping me pick songs for my ceremony, and played all the songs I requested during the wedding. He was extremely nice throughout the process. I would recommended him to anyone! And his prices were fair, especially for the quality of his work!

Sent on 05/07/2013
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 04/20/2013

Ryan did an incredible job DJ'ing at an incredible price. He listened to us so well and played everything we requested. The only issue (if you can call it that?) is that he played literally every song we gave him. I should have clarified more that the large list of songs we handed to him were ones we love and the type of music we like, and that we would be open to hearing other songs like them at the wedding. But still, he did exactly what we said and everyone loved the music!! We had huge dance party circles going on at all times and people had a blast. He was extremely easy to get a hold of, answered every question and met every request we had. Ryan is not that annoying DJ that will get out on the dance floor with the guests -- he's extremely professional and knows what gets crowds going! We were so so happy with him, and highly recommend him for any wedding!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Liz · Married on 04/13/2013

Our wedding venue had preferred vendors, and Ryan was one of them. Ryan was an amazing vendor to work with! He provided sound and music for both our ceremony and reception. He responded to our emails and questions very quickly and professionally, and Ryan provided song suggestions when asked. He met with us about a week before the wedding to go over our song selections and to get to know us. He really listened to what we wanted and made it work. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 05/05/2013
  • Evan

Evan · Married on 04/06/2013

We cannot say enough positive things about Ryan. From the beginning, he was responsive to our preferences of music and great at communication throughout the entire planning process. We especially liked that Ryan gave us a call the week of our ceremony to finalize details and ask if there was anything else he could do. Truly an outstanding vendor and would highly, highly recommend him to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 04/16/2013

Amy · Married on 03/23/2013

Ryan was a FANTASTIC DJ! We would recommend him to anyone. He was very professional and put together the perfect playlist for our wedding. He did a great job of combining both of our very different music styles and was so helpful in the planning process. He paid attention to detail and worked very well with our wedding planner and other vendors. Thanks so much to Ryan for helping make our wedding reception so special and memorable!

Sent on 04/06/2013

Chris · Married on 03/01/2013

Ryan was a very important entity to our wedding and he responded with flying colors for our requests. He made the reception flow and we couldn't have chosen a better DJ for our needs

Sent on 03/18/2013
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 01/26/2013

Ryan was GREAT! He helped every step from song choices, schedule & moving things along the day of my wedding! He was awesome to work with! Played the perfect music too. :-) I highly recommend him.

Sent on 02/12/2013

Breanne · Married on 12/30/2012

Ryan was the DJ for our wedding and he was absolutely wonderfully. He wasw completely professional, but kept the partying going. Our guest had a blast and he was evening willing to take on square dancing (a family tradition). He rock!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Ryan did an AMAZING job at our wedding reception. He kept our guests on the dance floor all night long and they are still talking about how much fun our wedding was. Throughout the whole wedding planning process Ryan was great to work with and during the actual wedding reception he kept everything flowing nicely and stuck to a great time schedule. I would recommend Ryan to anyone I know looking for a great DJ to provide themselves and their guests with a great party.

Sent on 11/16/2012

Taylor · Married on 10/20/2012

Ryan was wonderful to work with for my wedding. I had worked with previously while in grad school for some grad school formals, and I knew as soon as I was engaged that I wanted to work with him again for my wedding. He was always super fast to respond to any emails or phone calls and is extremely professional. He had no problems with me changing songs for the wedding the day before, and he handled requests from my out of hand wedding guests quite while. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Ryan was very personable and easy to work with. He offered great advice when requested and was very flexible with our personal requests.

Sent on 10/30/2012

Drew · Married on 10/19/2012

Ryan is great at what he does. He made the wedding flow effortlessly and no issues for myself and the bride. He listened to all of the comments and suggestions we had so the music was great and tasteful. His new light setup is also great and makes dancing that much more fun.

I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ

Sent on 10/30/2012

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2012

Ryan is fantastic to work with. He even created a specialty song for our first dance and it was a total hit. So great to work with - we'd recommend him to everyone. Thanks to him, our dance floor did not stop for four hours - what an unforgettable party!!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Angela · Married on 10/06/2012

Ryan was an asset at our wedding and even before. He made Chris and I feel comfortable and organized. When we asked him he offered suggestions and helped us make decisions about our songs. He helped keep the night moving. He is very knowledgeable and personable. Everyone loved the music selection and the lighting was perfect. He was one of the best people I worked without throughout my wedding planning experience. I definitely would recommend Ryan to everyone. He is the best!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Brenna · Married on 09/22/2012

Ryan was great! We liked that he had one set price for unlimited amount of service. He did our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception music and lighting. Super nice guy, always responds quickly to email and phone calls. He was able to read the crowd and play the right music to keep people out on the floor dancing. He also kept everything on schedule. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Thanks Ryan!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2012

My husband and I searched and searched for DJ's. It was very important for us to find the perfect one. We met with all the well known DJ's in Columbus and no one compared to Ryan Smith. After we met him in person we were sold. Ryan is VERY intelligent with his music and can do anything that you want! Ryan gave great suggestions of music for the ceremony as well as the cocktail hour/reception. Ryan is also very reasonable with his pricing for the amount of hours that he provides! Ryan is also very responsive, professional and was the only vendor that called me the week of the wedding to make sure everything was going smoothly and to double check the wedding day timeline! He should be a no-brainer choice for your wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Cathy · Married on 09/08/2012

Ryan was great. He did the music for our ceremony, reception and cocktail hour, all for less than what many other DJ's were charging. He also provided lighting for our reception. Although we knew most of the songs we wanted to have played (or not played), Ryan provided really helpful suggestions. Thank you so much Ryan for making our day Amazing!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Stacey · Married on 08/25/2012

Perfect, everyone had a great time.

Sent on 11/20/2013