Ryan Eda Photography Reviews

Ryan Eda Photography 6
Ryan Eda Photography 7
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/10/2018

Everything we Dreamed Of!

Our journey with Ryan began at a Bridal Show where my Fiance' (now Husband) believed his photos were not real people but models. After speaking with other photographers he finally agreed to hire Ryan and was pleasantly surprised after our engagement shoot that we too looked like models. We are just in love with our photos for both the engagement shoot as well as for our wedding and his work is UNMATCHED for the price. Our photos truly are a work of art and i wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Ryan Eda Photography 8
    Ryan Eda Photography 9
    Ryan Eda Photography 10
    Ryan Eda Photography 11

Angela · Married on 09/16/2018

We found Ryan and it was the best decision we made! The quality of pictures and the product is second to none! He was attentive to what we wanted and made sure everything came out to our liking. You won’t be disappointed if choose Ryan!!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Ryan Eda Photography 12
    Ryan Eda Photography 13
    Ryan Eda Photography 14

Ryan Eda Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Angela and Dane! Everything was incredible and It was an incredible honor to be part of your day!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/08/2018

Ryan Eda has set the bar

I have yet to meet another local photographer who is very kind, patient, professional and can produce gorgeous photographs to your liking. His work is top notch and you could tell he’s very passionate and cares about his clients’ vision and experience when working with him. My husband and I felt comfortable, not rushed at all during out meetings and photo shoots. Ryan works his buttocks off and I can recall how we’ve lost track of time as he took the time to listen and answer all of our questions. Him and his team surpassed my expectations as they made our wedding memorable by capturing special moments through their lenses. Thank you Ryan and we wish you all the best!!!

Edward and Jennifer Flores

Ryan Eda Photography 18
    Ryan Eda Photography 19
    Ryan Eda Photography 20

Ryan Eda Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jen and Ed! We loved working with you and being part of your day was such a great honor!

Priya Raju · Married on 09/01/2018

Engagement/ Wedding Shoot

I hired Ryan and his team for my wedding. He did an amazing time and the pictures came out exactly how we wanted them. Any questions we had, were answered right away via email or even text. He was very professional and also able to deal/ handle a big bridal party when it was time to take pictures. I would definitely recommend Ryan and his team for your engagement/wedding shoot

Sent on 01/03/2019

Ryan Eda Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Priya and Koshy! It was an absolute honor to be part of your special day! We loved working with everyone, also providing you with the best experience and artwork!

Tenneisha Mendez · Married on 07/08/2018

Beyond anything we could have imagined

They say a great picture tells a story and Ryan Eda told our love story so beautifully. His attention to every detail made our engagement and wedding photos beyond anything we would have expected. The relationship that we developed over the past 9 months made him start to feel more than our photographer but a friend, which made taking our photos so easy. He took the time to get to know know us and that allow him to capture our vision perfectly. He is professional, considerate punctual and you can tell he loves what he does. Every single photo that was taken both for our engagement and the actual wedding day were flawless especially the ones he put his unique touches on. Ryan there aren’t enough words to tell u how much we love your work and working with you, thanks for making our dream into our reality.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Ryan Eda Photography's reply:

Thank you, it's been an absolute honor being part of your day! We loved being part of your whole wedding journey! So much fun through the process!

Justin & Daina · Married on 06/02/2018

Ryan was recommended to us by a couple family and Friends who had the pleasure of working with him for their engagement and wedding. My fiancé and I had loved his photography with their events so we felt confident in hiring him for our engagement party.

Needless to say, he exceeded our expectations. His professionalism, flexibility and dedication to his clients is most appreciated and admired. I'm from Chicago and my fiancé lives in Philadelphia. Ryan was willing to meet us in NY when we were there for a quick weekend or even FaceTime us to meet. He made sure to ask what things/occurances we wanted pictures of to make sure he didn't miss anything and even inquired about our Indian traditions to make sure he knew what to look out for. You can tell he really cares about his clients.

The day of our party, he captured moments well now be able to cherish for a lifetime...and he captured them so beautifully. His turnaround time was impressive as well! We got 777 pictured edited back within a week! Even more, I wanted a couple of pictures brightened and he was able to make that additional edit quite quickly as well.

All in all, great quality pictures with a very talented professional! Would recommend him to anyone :)

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Ryan Eda Photography 21

Ryan Eda Photography's reply:

Thank you Justin and Daina, I am so honored to have been a part of it and I really enjoyed working with you!

Jasmine · Married on 04/20/2018

My husband & I had an amazing experience with Ryan!! It was an honor & pleasure to work with him. Our wedding pictures were flawless and we absolutely love them. I can’t imagine a better photographer, his work is oustanding and everyone who views our pictures is awe. Ryan was very flexibile and easy to work with. Ryan is so compassionate about his work but also about the clients he serves and we truly felt that. Ryan had two assistant photographers with him the day of the wedding and they were equally amazing! So friendly, joyful, and helpful. I can’t wait to use Ryan again for future shoots, I HIGHLY recommend him!!! I promise he won’t disappoint :)

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Ryan Eda Photography 22
    Ryan Eda Photography 23
    Ryan Eda Photography 24

Ryan Eda Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jasmine and Lewis! It was such an honor to have been a part of your wedding day!

Eileen · Married on 01/06/2018

Ryan was a wonderful asset to have on our wedding day! On a day that can sometimes be very hectic, Ryan was a calming presence who provided an exceptional experience and service. Our wedding video highlights so many special moments and elicits all the feels every time we watch it. Highly recommend Ryan's work as a cinematographer!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Glen Marie · Married on 11/17/2017

We chose Ryan Eda as our wedding photographer and that was the best decision we’ve ever made! During our first consultation with Ryan, he made me us and feel so comfortable with him. And then, we made a silly request to take our engagement photo session in Washington DC just to be different and of course he happily agreed. He is truly the best! Every request that we made, Ryan made it happen. He was there every step of the way, and even willing to help out with everything that you need. Of course I can’t forget to mention his amazing talent in Photography. I definitely recommend Ryan and his team to every bride!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Gessie · Married on 07/16/2017

My husband and I had a great experience working with Ryan Eda photography.He captured every moment from our engagement shoot to our big day. He is a perfectionist and very professional.Our photos are stunning with hugh quality. Ryan Eda is one of the best photographer in the tristate. I recommend everybody to go with Ryan Eda Photography. You won't regret it!!!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Ryan Eda Photography's reply:

Thank you much Gessie & Hubens! We so loved working with you both!

Chrissy · Married on 07/01/2017

Ryan was amazing!!! He is by far the best at his craft and his images and work showcase for themselves! My husband and I are overwhelmed by the quality of his work, and all the images he provided to us. I can look back at the pictures and feel like its my wedding day all over again! He was super engaging and a pleasure to work with. He was able to accommodate all our our requests while also giving us some great suggestions and ideas! I would recommend Ryan to any couple that is looking for someone professional, great quality, very personable and friendly to work with, and also very efficient and quick! He's definitely the best, and we love him for capturing our special day so perfectly!!! Thanks Ryan! :-)
    -Chrissy & Merk

Sent on 07/12/2017

Ryan Eda Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Chrissy and Merk! We are so deeply honored to be a part of your special day!

Karen · Married on 05/20/2017

We hired Ryan Eda Photography to chronicle our daughter's wedding day (May 20, 2017). While researching for a videographer, we reviewed one or two of Ryan's previous wedding videos. And, although we didn't know the bride or groom, those videos elicited from us a highly emotional reaction (we cried :)). That convinced us to hire Ryan for our daughter's wedding. The completed video immediately took us back to that special day and we are blessed to be able to live it over and over. The attention to detail and the care with which Ryan and his associate approached every aspect of the day was the epitome of professionalism. The finished product was breathtaking! Ryan demonstrates and truly wonderful talent for assembling the perfect recording of a special event that will be cherished for generations.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Ryan Eda Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the heart-warming review Karen! It's been an honor to have been part of it all!

Valerie · Married on 04/21/2017

Ryan recently photographed my wedding. I saw his work at a bridal show and knew that he had a style that both myself and my now husband would like. We were engaged for about a year and a half and booked Ryan early on. He was very responsive to any questions that we had during the entire time. He also took our engagement pictures which really gave us time to get to know him and how he works. He even went above and beyond and helped us out when my husband needed a passport photo of an irregular size for our honeymoon that we couldn't get elsewhere. He accommodated us by taking it at his studio on very short notice! He was really on top of everything and kept us on track with scheduling our photo sessions and setting up our wedding photo timeline, especially being the busy bride that I was-planning a wedding while working almost 60 hours a week-you need someone who has it together on their end.
    All of the images for our engagement shoot and wedding came out amazing. I love that I get to have such great images of my husband and I that really are works of art-some look like they came straight out of a magazine. He really has a good eye and is great at what he does!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Ryan Eda Photography's reply:

Valerie and Charles, thank you so much! It has been an amazing journey with the two of you! Your wedding day was just amazing! Me and my team were really honored to be a part of it. Cheers!
  • Z

Zyreen · Married on 10/30/2016

I definitely recommend Ryan! He's really professional and we all love our Photos. Great Job Ryan :)

Sent on 05/23/2017

Sanford · Married on 10/30/2016

Hiring Ryan Eda for your wedding is highly recommended. He's a very talented photographer and designer. He works with you in planning the timeline details of the big day and is very accessible via email or phone. Not to mention he gives wonderful wardrobe suggestions for the engagement shots.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Ryan Eda Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! It was truly and honor to be a part of your day! And your wedding album, turned out really amazing!

Stephanie · Married on 09/18/2016

I met Ryan at a bridal show and was super impressed the minute I saw his photos. He is such a sweet, genuine person. I went home and told my fiancé that we need to check him out. We then went onto his website and were amazed. His photos are stunning but then we stumbled upon his cinematography- omg. STUNNING! I cried and my husband was teary eyed over OTHER PEOPLES video clips. We later met with him and had to choose between photography and cinematography because Ryan simply cannot be in two places at once. We went with video. Wedding cinematography is the new thing- if your tired of the dull hours long video then this is definitely for you. Ryan captures every important moment and puts your day into a mini movie as romantic as the notebook. He is so easy to work with, so sweet, always there for you the whole way, and doesn't add any stress to your day as some vendors do- If anything he made things more of a breeze, oh and did I mention he does drone footage? If anything check him out, trust me you will be glad you did! We loved everything and highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/24/2016

Ryan Eda Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for having me and my team on your special day! You guys were so amazing to work with and your film is absolutely one for the ages! Happy holidays to you and your family!

JT · Married on 09/04/2016

Ryan was great! From meeting him in his studio for the first time to seeing the final pictures and holding the album in our hands, it was all a great experience. The photographer is the most important vendor because the photos are everything. Ryan offer various packages to meet your budget. Ryan went above and beyond to ensure the photos are perfect. What separates Ryan and other wedding photographers is pure talent, because at the end of the day, it's all about the results and Ryan delivered!

Sent on 06/28/2017

M. · Married on 06/26/2016

Since the day we met, he was amazing. He is really passionate about what he does. He is very professional. He is willing to work with you. His presentation when he delivers the pictures are nothing short of amazing. He is very responsive to any questions you might have. We booked him for our wedding and he included free engagement pictures on our package. He didn't take any extra time to deliver our pictures. He works really quick and he makes you feel welcome. His work speaks for itself. He surprised us at the reception by making a slideshow of the day. He is the best and if you book him, you won't be disappointed. We can't wait to work with him again.

Jean and Melodie 06-26-2016

Sent on 12/20/2016

Ryan Eda Photography's reply:

It's been such a great journey from when I met you guys to presenting your wedding art book! I am so honored to be a part of your big day! Thank you for having me and my team there!

Jimmy · Married on 06/04/2016

Ryan Eda is one of the best in the business. Once we saw our friend's engagement and wedding shots, we decided to book Ryan right away for our wedding. His creative mind is one of his greatest attributes. He made the whole process easy, natural, and fun! He has a true and unique talent for photography and was able to capture every moment that was dear to us. He is also very detail oriented and a great communicator. We could get in touch with him at any point and he was there to answer all our questions of how our wedding day shots would go. We also received a beautiful wedding art book that Ryan created for us. It is one of the most amazing albums we have ever seen! If you are looking for a photographer who is creative, fun, and easy to work with, Ryan Eda is the way to go!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Susan · Married on 01/02/2016

“Ryan did an absolutely amazing job! I first saw his work during my husbands proposal and we loved his work so much that we asked him to photograph our engagement ceremony, wedding, and even family portraits with our son. He has a vision that is truly unique. It was such a pleasure working with him! He was very patient with us and especially with our newborn. We had such a fun time with all of the occasions and we are so happy that Ryan was able to capture the beautiful moments!”

Sent on 07/14/2016

Dionne · Married on 11/20/2015

Ryan was an absolute joy to work with! His professionalism and expertise were top notch! His attention to detail is incredible. Ryan, you are truly gifted! Your passion for the art of photography is admirable. Thank you for capturing the best day of our life!

Sent on 04/10/2016

rachel · Married on 10/09/2015

Ryan was wonderful. A true genuine person who cares deeply about the importance of your special day. He went above and beyond to capture moments and create a beautiful film of our wedding day. I cannot Imagine not having this film to watch and relive our day. We cherish our film and highly recommend everyone to invest in capturing the best day of your life. Ryan will do a spectacular jib and you will be so glad you did it.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Ryan Eda Photography's reply:

Thank you Rachel and Tommy! It was such s great honor for me and my team! Felt like it was just like yesterday, what an amazing day that was! We need to catch up soon!
  • W

Wayne · Married on 09/04/2015

Our video came out better than we hoped. Ryan captured the whole day and didn't miss a thing. Every time we watch the video, we are brought back to our wedding day. Ryan is very professional and his whole team was great. He and the team were flexible, friendly to all guests, and not intrusive. Everyone who has seen our video love it as much as we do. Thanks to Ryan Eda for a job well done!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Abigail · Married on 09/04/2015

When we asked Ryan to do our video for us, we already knew he would do a good job. When we saw our wedding video, it was beyond our expectations. He captured every moment, every expressions of our guests. It takes you back to the wedding day itself. Ryan is also very professional and pleasant to deal with. Highly recommended for couples who want their video to be an unforgettable one.

Sent on 12/06/2015

Ryan Eda's work is what i would describe as one of the finest and best in this field. He is very professional in every way and yet you feel so comfortable like he's a friend who knew what exactly you love.

Before our wedding he helped with everything we need even to the point of getting a projector for me. Through out the planning process he would consistently answer questions and would always be in contact, even if it was almost midnight he would reply either text or email. He would always refer to us to make sure that's how we want it done.

During my wedding there where some problems but he would calm us and our wedding party that everything will work out just fine. He would be there if ever you need anything and more.

After the wedding was over, he will surely update you with progress made with your videos. And would still say and check up on how we are doing and all.

Overall, it will all be about his kraft and that is Our Wedding Video.. we and our family and friends have watched it and they would say it was beautifully done. It was something that made me and my husband think if it was really our wedding. It feels like he was telling our real story and not just an edited video. Through it we felt our love coming out and being shared to everybody, and through him we will be able to always look back and cherish those important moments in our lives. He made something that comes from his heart and we felt it and that's how you want to have someone like him to capture such important event in your life.

Sent on 09/26/2015