Ruth Ellen Hasser Reviews

Ruth Ellen Hasser 6
  • Laura

Laura Sahaida · Getting married on 03/25/2020

Would definitely recommend!

We were blessed to have Ruth officiate our wedding ceremony. From the very thorough planning stage she guided us through to her calm energy on the big day, we couldn't have been more pleased. We didn't know what we needed in an officiant, but she was it. So very attentive, responsive and well-versed.

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Ruth Ellen Hasser 7

Ruth Ellen Hasser's reply:

Thanks, Laura! It was a joy to work with you and Brandon at your beautiful Silver Oaks wedding!

Ashlynne Watson · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent service, super professional!

Ruth was nothing but fantastic from the time we first sat down with her to the day of the wedding. She is a thorough individual who took the time to get to know us as a couple and helped us develop a ceremony to fit our specific wants and needs for the wedding. She responded promptly to our emails in regard to coordinating readings and helped us get all the paperwork we needed for the legal side of marriage. On the actual day of the wedding, she was very polite and conducted a beautiful ceremony for us. I would highly recommend Ruth as an officiant!!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Ruth Ellen Hasser's reply:

Ashlynne and John, thank you for this great review! I thoroughly enjoyed your intimate wedding ceremony on a beautiful spring day in Bee Tree Park, overlooking the mighty Mississippi!
  • AllisonC

Allison · Married on 04/06/2019

The personalized wedding ceremony of our dreams

Ruth was the best to work with, with her help we were able to easily create a ceremony meaningful to us and our commitment. She was easy to work with, gave suggestions when asked and gave knowledgeable advice. We received many compliments from guests on how personal our ceremony was to us as a couple.

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Ruth Ellen Hasser 8
    Ruth Ellen Hasser 9
    Ruth Ellen Hasser 10
    Ruth Ellen Hasser 11
    Ruth Ellen Hasser 12

Ruth Ellen Hasser's reply:

Thanks, Allison! It was really fun for me to work with you and Jonathan to create your fabulous ceremony. You make such a good team!

Danielle Coghill · Married on 10/21/2018

Ruth captured the essence of our relationship

Ruth did an amazing job officiating our wedding. She was considerate of asking about our beliefs and wants and walked us through what we needed to do to get our marriage liscence. The ceremony that she wrote brought smiles to everyone's faces. She really managed to perfectly capture the love and humor in our relationship. If you want a wonderful experience on your wedding day, talk to Ruth. I wouldn't dream of anyone else announcing us married.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Ruth Ellen Hasser's reply:

It was fun for me to celebrate with you and Matt. May you continue to be spontaneous and joyful as the years go by!

Jenna · Married on 09/22/2018

Mr & Mrs Becherer

Ruth was professional and extremely helpful throughout the entire process. She met with us and took the time to understand what we wanted for our wedding ceremony. All of our guests said she did a wonderful job, and we would agree. We would recommend Ruth to anyone getting married who wants something other than a cookie-cutter ceremony.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Ruth Ellen Hasser's reply:

Jenna and Brenden, thank you for trusting me with your ceremony. Your wedding was two firsts for me: The first ceremony I've officiated at an apple farm, and the first couple I've worked with who became engaged in the Swiss Alps! Congratulations!
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 08/18/2018

Exactly what we wanted in a ceremony!

Ruth was fantastic. She worked with us in advance of the ceremony to pick out vows and readings, even offering suggestions. We communicated by email and she was very responsive. The ceremony was perfect, exactly what we wanted. She was very professional. We could highly recommend her services!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Ruth Ellen Hasser's reply:

Thanks for the opportunity to celebrate with you, Jim, your families, and friends, for your rooftop ceremony at Vin de Set!

Bridget C · Married on 06/02/2018

Definitely recommend!

Ruth did such an amazing job on our wedding ceremony! She made it personalized and so special for us. She was wonderful to work with I have already recommended her to friends. we received so many compliments on our ceremony!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Ruth Ellen Hasser's reply:

Creating your ceremony was a joy from start to finish! I especially enjoyed your relaxed approach and how much fun you two have together. Thank you for trusting me with your ceremony.

Aimee · Married on 03/24/2018

Ruth Ellen was a fantastic Celebrant! We had a very small wedding and wanted it to be as meaningful as possible. I appreciated how personal she was able to make the ceremony and how responsive she was throughout the planning process. We were in very good hands with Ruth Ellen.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Ruth Ellen Hasser's reply:

Aimee, it was delightful to have the ceremony in your home, with you and Perry surrounded by those who know you best and love you the most, including your fun fur babies! Thank you for your review.

Lori · Married on 02/14/2018

Ruth was so nice and professional. She helped us pick the right ceremony and vows for our wedding. And on our wedding day, she helped make the day perfect.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Ruth Ellen Hasser's reply:

Thanks, Lori! It was a joy for me to celebrate with you and Ryan.

Ashley · Married on 12/02/2017

Ruth was a pleasure to work with. She had great ideas, was very professional and ensured we had an amazing ceremony! HIGHLY recommend Ruth to all couples tying the knot! <3

Sent on 01/29/2018

Ruth Ellen Hasser's reply:

Ashley, it was lovely to celebrate with you and Jeff at your Jewel Box wedding! Thank you for trusting me with your ceremony.

Shannon · Married on 10/21/2017

Our ceremony was completely tailored to us. Ruth was very thorough and detail oriented. Very sweet lady. She helped make our day very special.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Ruth Ellen Hasser's reply:

Shannon, it was great to be with you and Jason for your simple, straightforward, and romantic Newtown ceremony!

Jason · Married on 10/21/2017

Working with Ruth was an absolute joy. She really made our wedding day special. We are so glad we found her.

Sent on 02/10/2018

Thanks so much, Jason!

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

We are so grateful that we chose Ruth to be our officiant for our wedding last October. She was so easy to work with, especially since we lived out of state. She made our ceremony so personal to us and our story. She's amazing!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Ruth Ellen Hasser's reply:

Sarah, I thoroughly enjoyed your World's Fair Pavilion wedding, and your first meeting story with Naji at Kaldi's (you know, the part about the door) is one of my favorites. Thanks for the great review!

Hallie · Married on 09/03/2017

Ruth was absolutely amazing! The very first meeting with her we instantly clicked! She was so kind and very professional! It was amazing how just by answering a few questions for her how she managed to write such an amazing and beautiful set of vows for us! It was like she had known me and my husband for years! I would highly recommend Ruth to anyone who is getting married. Her prices are fair and she is seriously one of the most kind people I've ever met! 10/10 would highly recommend! :)

Sent on 10/09/2017

Ruth Ellen Hasser's reply:

Hallie, thanks for the great review! It was a delight for me to celebrate with your families and friends at your beautiful Chaumette wedding.

Sheryl · Married on 07/15/2017

I felt lucky to have Ruth Ellen Hasser as our officiate. She was a delightful addition to our very small ceremony. She arrived on time, prepared, professionally dressed, and utterly charming. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Ruth Ellen Hasser's reply:

Thank you for your review, and for the opportunity to celebrate with you, Michael, and your moms!

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

It was a pleasure working with Ruth from the first Skype meeting to the final moment, our wedding. There was a lot of communication along the way. Ruth asked us each to fill out a questionnaire which was used to create the very personal story she told during our ceremony. If there was an option to give more than 5 stars I would. Thanks to Ruth I feel that our ceremony was more genuine and personal than some of the other weddings I have recently attended. Not that there is anything wrong with a traditional scripted ceremony. Thanks again Ruth for making our ceremony, the most important part of the day, so special. Now stop reading the reviews and just give Ruth a call because she is AMAZING! :)

Sent on 10/20/2017

Ruth Ellen Hasser's reply:

Jessica, it is always fun to work with couples like you and Michael who keep focused on the essentials. Thank you for trusting me with your ceremony. And thanks for the great review!

Alan · Married on 05/06/2017

I can't overstate how wonderful it was to work with Ruth! She is incredibly professional, and really worked with my husband and me to put together the perfect ceremony for our big day. Thank you, Ruth!

- Alan Gallaway

Sent on 06/18/2017

Ruth Ellen Hasser's reply:

Thank you, Alan! It was an honor and a joy to celebrate with you and Charles.

Bryan · Married on 04/21/2017

Ruth was wonderful! My wife and I had just had a very large ceremonial wedding in Vietnam, so we just wanted something short (and very affordable) to make it official. Even though we purchased the lowest-priced service Ruth offers, she still took her time and really made it special. I'm very pleased with our decision!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Ruth Ellen Hasser's reply:

Bryan, thank you for the opportunity to celebrate with you and An!

Sarah · Married on 04/15/2017

We really enjoyed having Ruth as our officiate for our April 2017 wedding! One thing I liked the most is how she included "our story" into the ceremony.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Thanks, Sarah!
  • Anthony

Anthony · Married on 04/09/2017

I was very impressed with Ruth, she did a fantastic job working out our plan and our ceremony, i have nothing but nice things to say, she did a fantastic job and made it all very welcoming. Ruth did everything she needed to and went out of her way to be very kind and mingled well with our guests. thank you Ruth! from the Browns!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Ruth Ellen Hasser's reply:

Anthony, it was a beautiful service in the chapel at Chaumette with you, Bree, and those closest to you. Thank you for including me in your big day!

CHAZ · Married on 02/14/2017

She did an amazing job on a short notice.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Ruth Ellen Hasser's reply:

It was a joy to celebrate your Valentine's Day wedding with you and Kristen!

Mike · Married on 12/03/2016

Ruth was very thorough and helpful, she was very pleasant to work with, prompt and enjoyable. I would recommend her any time!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Ruth Ellen Hasser's reply:

Thanks, Mike! You and Michele were both delightful and easy to work with. Your story was romantic and fun, making for a great ceremony all around.

Samantha · Married on 10/29/2016

Working with Ruth was soooo easy! She made us feel comfortable and worked closely with us to create the perfect ceremony! Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted and Ruth was truly the best!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Ruth Ellen Hasser's reply:

Thank you for the great review! It was such a delight to celebrate with you, your friends and families, in that gorgeous setting at Silver Oaks.

Anne · Married on 10/15/2016

Ruth was absolutley amazing. She made us feel comfortable right from the start. The service was beautiful. We could never thank her enough.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Ruth Ellen Hasser's reply:

It was an honor for me to celebrate with you and Lee, especially as one who knows me from my life before I became a Celebrant!

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2016

Ruth was amazing. Gave us exactly the ceremony we wanted and went thru like 5 edits to get there always with a smile on her face and a word of encouragement. She was more than we could have asked for.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Ruth Ellen Hasser's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!