Rustic Manor 1848 Reviews

24 | Hartland, WI

24 Reviews for Rustic Manor 1848

Amber Gerdes · Married on 06/28/2019

Best wedding experience ever!

Of all the vendors to work with and decisions to make surrounding the big day, choosing Rustic Manor was by far the best one. Their thoughtfulness, experience, attention to detail,
    and personableness made for the BEST wedding experience. The day was perfect thanks to them. The venue is breathtaking, perfect for our big wedding, made for lots of great pictures, and the staff could not be more incredible!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Christina Hart · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect venue for a (nearly) stress free wedding

My husband and I can not thank Whitney and her team enough for everything they did for our wedding. Our wedding was a month ago, and we still have guests telling us how beautiful this venue is and how it made our wedding so much fun. I worked with Whitney primarily for the planning process, and she made the planning process as easy and stress free as it could be. We had also added on the day of planning package (take advantage of specials they have around the holidays!) so she handled every single detail that day, which meant I could nap for almost an hour! None of my friends have been able to do that at their weddings.
    While the cost for Rustic Manor seems high, you have to realize that with the cost you have the beautiful barn and surrounding land in addition to the comfort of knowing you are working with a team that truly cares about your wishes and vision. Our vendors also like working events at Rustic Manor, because of how easy it is to work with them.
    Thank you so much Whitney! You all made our wedding so perfect, and if I had to do this all over again, I would choose this venue every single time!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Kelly · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

Rustic Manor 1848 was the perfect venue for our wedding and we could not be happier with our choice!

The venue, both inside and out, is simply gorgeous, romantic, and provided the perfect warm and welcoming feel for our guests!

Having private quarters for both the bride and groom provided a great preparation and relief area throughout the day. And with the expansion of the barn’s lower level our guests had even more space to mingle. We received nothing but compliments!

Event Manager, Monica, worked with us seamlessly from the beginning and was always professional, responsive, helpful, and simply made the whole process of planning our wedding much less stressful!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Nicholas

Nicholas · Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome sauce!

Fell in love with this place the minute we stepped foot on the property. Never disappointed us. The b&b was amazing.

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/12/2018

When I saw a post on Facebook in October of 2015 of this new Barn Wedding Venue, I fell in love and knew i wanted to get married there (and i wasn't event engaged yet). The staff was great, and so helpful. It had been raining the day before and we got to have our outside ceremony like we dreamed of. The owners even got some hay to put down so the guests and myself didn't get any mud on ourselves. I will never forget how perfect everything was, thank you for an amazing day!!!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

Rustic Manor made our dreams a reality

Sent on 11/30/2017

Rebecca · Married on 07/23/2017

Rustic Manor was everything we wanted in a venue. We fell in love with the space and booked it before we were even engaged. The barn and land is beautiful. Our guests loved being able to enjoy the fire pit, the trails, and the yard games. The staff was extremely helpful during the planning process and the day of ran so smoothly. I would recommend purchasing the day of planner and the clean up crew. These were two crucial services that made the day run smooth and helped keep us on track.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Brittany · Married on 04/07/2017

LOVED everything about this venue! It was the only venue we looked at, and we knew we had to have it. Staff, owners and bartenders were the best ever! Thank you for making our special day perfect!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Abbey · Married on 02/19/2017

Rustic Manor is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL wedding venue. From the inside decor to the picturesque backdrop, we couldn't have been happier with the overall vibe. The team at Rustic Manor was incredibly helpful and accommodating throughout the entire planning process and especially on the day of the event. Whitney, Eric and Allyson (our day of planner) were on top of every detail. We couldn't have been happier with our experience. To top it all off, the bed and breakfast was beautiful and the avocado toast and sausage was heavenly. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Jenna · Married on 05/14/2016

Our wedding day was absolutely magical at the Rustic Manor. Prior to the big day, each staff member tended to our needs and were professional, timely, and helpful in their responses. On the day of the wedding, all of my guests commented numerous times about how great the staff was including the bartenders. Rachel was also hugely helpful in getting us through the details, large and small, of the big day to make it the most memorable experience of our lives. We had so much fun with everyone and are so lucky to have gotten the chance to work with these people in this beautiful venue! I would absolutely recommend the Rustic Manor and their staff, it was the perfect experience from beginning to end. Thank you!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Rustic Manor 1848 was truly the most perfect setting to celebrate our marriage. We honestly couldn't have created a more beautiful scenery and the wonderfully kind staff made not only our experience easy but also made the experience of our guests incomparable to any other. We STILL almost 2 months later are receiving compliments on our gorgeous reception venue site and couldn't be more pleased with how everything came together at Rustic Manor 1848! From the timely and informative email responses of the wedding coordinator, Ashley, and the owner, Whitney, to the great customer service skills of the entire staff, to the availability of a shuttle bus all day, to the bed and breakfast my husband and I spent our wedding night in, everything exceeded our expectations from the beginning. We would HIGHLY recommend the Rustic Manor 1848 for your wedding needs!!!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Maggie · Married on 11/14/2015

We had our wedding at the Rustic Manor this fall and it turned out absolutely amazing! Everything ran so smoothly and it allowed us to really enjoy our day and celebrate our marriage with all of our loved ones! The venue and property are so beautiful and the bartenders and staff were so helpful and accommodating! All of our friends and family loved the rustic barn and it gave us a romantic atmosphere, but it still felt very laid back and true to who we are as a couple. Whitney, Eric, and Ashley were all wonderful to work with and we highly recommend Rustic Manor! We truly had the best day ever!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Mel · Married on 11/05/2016

We adored the staff and owners of Rustic Manor 1848. Each and every person we encountered during the process was friendly and very helpful with any and all of our requests. We were concerned after reading other reviews of people who had booked almost 2 years prior like ourselves, as things had changed and been updated since our booking. However, Whitney was accommodating and open to all our questions and concerns and we ended up feeling like we worried for no reason! Our guests were coming up to us all night to tell us how beautiful the venue was and how helpful the staff were. We ended up changing our ceremony to outside (in November!!) the morning of and they were happy to accommodate. I can't say enough about the friendliness and cohesiveness of the team they have working at RM. As a bride, both the owners and staff did whatever was necessary without question and made me feel like an absolute princess on my wedding day. I can't rave enough about how awesome the experience and entire day was. Thank you again!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Kerstin · Married on 05/09/2015

We could not be happier with our decision to have our wedding at Rustic Manor. Whitney and Eric were very professional and responsive from the very beginning all the way through our wedding day. We booked with them before the barn renovations began and our wedding was scheduled just a few weeks after they were hoping to finish. We took a risk in not being able to see the end result and our family was a little nervous with the idea of "getting married in a barn", but the Rustic Manor team could not have taken better care of us. They put their whole lives into this project and the results showed it all. Wedding planner, Ashley, was immensely helpful in the weeks leading up to the wedding. She truly went above and beyond in making sure we were organized and at ease. She made it feel like you were working with a friend that cared just as much about the end result as you did.
    The venue is unique and simply speaks for itself - its almost 2 months later and our guests are still raving about it. We were blessed with beautiful weather so our we were able to enjoy cocktails and appetizers on the gorgeous patio, and we had our wedding party photos taken on the grounds. Their landscaping and the venue itself provided the perfect backdrop. We had our ceremony offsite but still chose to get ready in their bridal sweet, which was relaxing and also great for photos. I can't say enough about this location or their staff and would recommend this venue in a heartbeat for a unique and memorable experience. Rustic elegance is defined here!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Samantha · Married on 12/31/2016

The Rustic Manor was such a beautiful venue! All of our guests raved about how gorgeous the barn and surrounding area was. Whitney was great to work with. She was very responsive to all emails and helped us stay within our budget. The Rustic Manor and their staff was very helpful in making our day run smoothly. They are very professional and are extremely knowledgable in wedding planning. If you are looking for a rustic barn wedding, I would highly suggest this beautiful venue!!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Kayla · Married on 06/11/2016

Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful! I could not have picked a more perfect venue to have our reception at. The guests had a great time playing yard games and sitting out by the new fire pit. The bar service was excellent. Adam and Rachel were so great to work with! Highly recommend this beautiful venue!! AMAZING!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Bethany · Married on 11/08/2015

I am excited for our upcoming wedding at the Rustic Manor in November!! I am so happy I have booked through them, they are very flexible and have answered all of my questions. Whitney is a joy to email and she gets back to your right away! The grounds and barn is beautiful!! We are also excited and were so pleased that we get an overnight stay in their bed and breakfast. So far I would recommend this venue to anyone! We also booked a session and had a boudoir photo shoot with my wedding photographer on the grounds of Rustic Manor! SO awesome and love how the pictures turned out! Thank you!

Sent on 09/11/2015
  • Z

Zina · Married on 07/15/2017

3.5

Ashley is amazing. Honest, supportive and eager to help. This venue is beautiful - and even better, a fraction of the cost of other Wisconsin celebrated venues for 3x the time and 10x the charm. We're so excited!!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Rustic Manor was the perfect venue for our wedding! We looked the barn theme and the land around for pictures was amazing. Whitney and Eric were really helpful and did an amazing job the day of our wedding to keep the flow going and to make sure everything was perfect.

The only downside was when we booked our wedding was before the renovations (which turned out beautiful) that they told us we would get everything included in the price we paid, but that wasn't true. Only the table and chairs are in the base price and everything else were add-ons which turned out to be really expensive in the end.

Even with that, I wouldn't of changed the venue for our most perfect day!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/18/2018

3.0

I couldn't have been happier about my wedding at Rustic Manor. The staff was fantastic and everything went off without a hitch. They definitely know what they are doing, and take care of everything. I was so relaxed all day because I knew everything was handled and had been discussed ahead of time. The staff manager, Monica, was absolutely wonderful and was always willing to lend a hand. If you are looking for a beautiful, one-of-a-kind venue, you have to check this place out! Thank you Rustic Manor!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Erin · Married on 12/11/2016

We loved having Rustic Manor as our winter wedding venue! Some things to note: off season is the way to go as it is MUCH cheaper. Beware of the bar rule, you must use it even if you opt for an alcohol free wedding! The lighting inside as it gets darker is dim, so be prepared with lights :)

Sent on 02/03/2017
  • Moriah

Moriah · Married on 06/05/2016

4.2
      3.5

An absolutely beautiful venue and everything I could have ever dreamed of having! The only issue is the price they make you pay for beverages at the reception is a little pricey. Overall, they are fantastic people and have created the most romantic place to get married.

Sent on 10/29/2015

They have been very helpful and get back to me in a timely fashion with all of my questions. They did change the layout though after we already booked, so I wasn't too happy. However, it wasn't entirely their fault because they are just trying to stay up to Wisconsin Code.

Sent on 02/09/2015

3.6
      2.5

Loved the venue and grounds. Our guest all thought it was so unique and beautiful. The owners are so nice and have done an awesome job. There was one worjer that was rude to us and it was frustrating when we asked for things to be changed that were not what we agreed upon and got a rude response when I had emails to prove I was right. Glad we had our wedding there but could have done without the stress of trying to reexplain things we had discussed.

Sent on 08/05/2015